Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't feel good," Mike complained, trying to get away from the candle which was sliding in and out of his ass.

"Ask Debi if what you did to her felt good," Cindy said, continuing to slide the candle in and out of his ass.

"I didn't really like it," Debi said, looking down between her legs at Mike's face. "It wasn't very nice, especially since you didn't warn me or ask me if I wanted to try it or anything," she added.

"I'm sorry," Mike whimpered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. And besides, I'm not the one who fucked you in the ass, it was your brother."

"But it was you who started it and convinced him to do it," Cindy said, running the candle in and out of his ass. "How do you like it now? Does it still hurt as much? Is it still as uncomfortable?"

"I don't like it," Mike said, "but it doesn't hurt as much and it isn't as uncomfortable," he said.

"Well, stick your tongue into Debi's ass and suck her ass and I'll stop," Cindy said, sliding the candle in and out of his ass even faster.

Bending forward, Mike made his tongue as stiff as he could and pushed at Debi's asshole. It was tight and he couldn't push his tongue into her. Pushing one finger into her pussy and using another finger to push at her asshole, Mike was able to slide the tip of a finger into her ass, and using that finger to hold her asshole slightly open, again pushed his tongue against her asshole, this time being rewarded by it sliding into her ass. Debi groaned as she felt his tongue slide into her ass and squirmed as she felt him sucking her. Then Cindy pulled the candle from Mike's ass and let him get up.

"That should teach you to be nicer in the future," Cindy said. "If you want to do something new with one of us, just ask next time. Maybe we'll say yes."


"I'm sorry, you're right," Mike said, fidgeting. "I'll tell the others and it won't happen again, I promise."

"Good," Cindy said, "now you can suck the rest of us."

With that Beth and Jane and Julie pulled off their clothes and they lay back on the bed, knees up and apart, waiting for Mike to suck them. Giving Cindy a glance before getting back on his knees, Mike began to lick and suck the pussies arranged in front of him, one by one sucking them until they came. Then Cindy said that she would suck his cock for him and had him lay back on the bed. As she was sucking his cock and fondling his balls, Mike was busy playing in Beth's pussy with his fingers, as she was sitting right next to him.

"I'm going to stick a finger up your ass," Cindy said, stopping her sucking for a minute. "I want to stick a finger up your ass while I'm sucking your cock. Do you mind?" she asked.

"Please, just don't hurt me," Mike implored, not wanting her to stop sucking his cock.

"I won't, I just wanted to ask you first," Cindy said.

Returning to her sucking, Cindy began to press her finger against his asshole, which he resisted at first. Then relaxing, Mike allowed Cindy's finger to slide up into his ass. It felt strange to him, but that combined with Cindy's talented sucking and he was suddenly cumming again, pouring his cum into Cindy's eagerly sucking mouth. When she had finished sucking all of the cum from his cock, she slid her finger from his ass.

"You can get dressed now," Cindy said, crawling up on top of Mike and kissing him, swirling her tongue around in his mouth. "I hope you're not mad at me, but you needed to be taught a lesson."

"No, I'm not mad, and I'm sorry for last night, Debi," he added. "I'm really sorry."

"Well, it's okay," Debi said. "It wasn't really that bad, but I wish you had asked me."

"I promise, no more surprises," Mike said fervently. "I'll tell the others."

Then he pulled his clothes on and all the girls hugged and kissed him, especially Debi, who kissed him for a long time, letting one hand fall down between their bodies to massage his cock through his shorts before stepping back and letting him go. As he left the bunkhouse, Donna was returning. They quickly hugged and kissed each other, then he left and Donna came in.

"Tell us what happened," Cindy said. "Did they hurt you?"

"No way," Donna said. "The first thing I told them was that they better not try any of that stuff with me. I got to suck each of their cocks, then they all took turns sucking me, then I sucked each of them again. The second time was much harder to make them cum. My jaw's sore from all of it."

They all laughed and told her what they had done to Mike. Donna was astonished but agreed that they needed to send a message. The next night was Cindy's turn to go to the boys' bunkhouse. Cindy didn't leave until James had arrived at their bunkhouse. When she arrived at the boys' bunkhouse, there were whistles of appreciation as she entered. Mike was standing there looking sheepish, so Cindy walked over to him and kissed him, swirling her tongue in his mouth as she pressed her body up against him. The other boys applauded this action, and Cindy stepped back with a smile on her face.

"So what would you boys like me to do?" she asked.

"You can start by undressing, if you don't mind," Don said with a laugh.

"That sounds just fine to me," Cindy said, pulling her clothes off quickly.


As she stood there naked looking at them, Cindy pinched her nipples, rolling them between her fingers as they stared at her. Then reaching down with one hand, she began to gently stroke herself, eliciting a gasp or two from the boys.

"Well, what now?" she asked, sliding her finger up into her pussy and softly moaning. "Why don't you boys get undressed, too," she suggested, continuing to play with herself.

When they had stripped, which happened very quickly, Cindy fell to her knees and began to suck on the nearest cock, while at the same time grabbing one in each of her hands. This way she managed to suck all three of the cocks at once, alternating her attention between them. Then stopping, she urged the other two boys to stand in a circle next to the rest and she began to alternately suck all five of them, moving from cock to cock with her mouth and always having her hands filled with two others. The boys were all smiles as they watched Cindy sucking all of them at once. Then one by one they began to cum, and each time Cindy would suck that cock into her mouth and suck the cum from it as it spewed, swallowing as fast as she could. Finally she had sucked and swallowed each of the boys.

When she had finished, she stood up, some cum still clinging to her face as she smiled at them.

"Well, that was nice for starters," she said. "How about you boys sucking my pussy for a while," she suggested.

As they all quickly agreed, Cindy went over to one of the bunks and lay on her back, hooking her feet behind her head as she did so, completely exposing her pussy and asshole to the boys. They stared at her in wonder as she lay in this contorted position, then Don bent to drive his tongue up into her pussy as he began to suck her. After he had been sucking her for a couple of minutes, Cindy said that they could suck her ass at the same time if they wanted. Don immediately began to lick and tongue her ass as well as her pussy as he continued to feast. Then several minutes later one of the other boys pushed him aside and took his place, licking and sucking Cindy's ass and pussy. By the time all five boys had sucked and licked her, she had cum three times, each time flooding someone's face with her juices.

When the last of the boys had finished sucking her dry after her last orgasm, Cindy had a look of contentment on her face. Still laying there with her feet behind her head, she began to slowly play with herself, sticking her fingers up into her pussy as they watched.

"Don, you fucked your sister in the ass the other night, didn't you?" Cindy asked.

"Yes," Don said sheepishly, "but I won't do anything like that again."

"I understand," Cindy said, "but would you like to stick your cock in me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Don asked.

"It's pretty simple, I think," Cindy said. "Do you want to stick your cock in me? Or if you don't, maybe someone else would like to," she said.

"Well, I sure would," Mike volunteered, "that is if you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind," Cindy laughed. "Where do you want to stick it?"

"You mean I can do it wherever I want?" Mike asked incredulous.

"As long as you tell me first," Cindy said.

"Heck, I'd love to fuck your pussy," Mike said. "Can I fuck your pussy?"

"Sure," Cindy said, untangling her legs and stretching, then sitting up. "How do you want me?"

"Wow, this is great," Mike said. "Will you get on your hands and knees?"

"Okay," Cindy said, getting on her hands and knees. "Go ahead, stick your cock in me," she encouraged, wriggling her ass at him.

Barely able to control himself, Mike presented his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed. With no trouble his cock slid into her pussy all the way, burying itself in her. Mike couldn't believe how good it felt as he began to slide his cock in and out of Cindy's pussy, fucking her. The other boys watched in amazement as Mike fucked her, really beginning to plunge his cock in and out. Cindy watched from over her shoulder as Mike fucked her. She loved the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It had been too long for her, she needed this. Then suddenly Mike shouted and plunged his cock all the way into her pussy as he began to cum, pouring his cum into her. When he had finished cumming, his cock slid out of Cindy's pussy, all slimy and covered with cum.

"Why don't you come up here and let me lick your cock clean while someone else fucks me," Cindy suggested.

As Mike crawled up on the bed and presented his cock to her mouth, Larry plunged his cock into her gooey pussy and began slamming his cock in and out, while Cindy proceeded to lick and suck all of the juices from Mike's cock, tasting herself as she sucked him clean. She continued to suck him while Larry was fucking her, not stopping until Larry began to cum and filled her pussy with the second load of cum that night. Kirk quickly took Larry's place in her pussy and Larry took Mike's place as Cindy began to lick and suck his cock clean as Kirk fucked her. Then Neal took Kirk's place after he had cum and fucked her until he came.

Then Don was the only one left that hadn't fucked her.

"Don, I understand that you like to fuck in the ass," Cindy said. "Why don't you fuck me in the ass, just for something different."

When Don hesitated, Cindy assured him that it was okay with her. Pushing his cock against her asshole, Cindy reached back behind herself and spread her ass cheeks wide apart, making it easier for his cock to pop into her ass and slide all the way up. Then as he began to pump her ass, Cindy turned her attention to Neal's cock and began to suck it, slurping all of their combined juices from it as Don continued to pound her ass. All too soon Don began to cum, pumping his cum into her ass as she pushed back against him. Then his cock slid from her ass, along with a dribble of cum and Cindy rolled over on the bed, all fucked out.

"That was great," she said. "I really needed that. Did you all like it? Was it fun fucking me like that?"

They all shouted their approval as they helped her up. Cum was oozing out of both her pussy and her ass as she dressed, and hugging and kissing each of them, she left. When she got back to her own bunkhouse, they informed her that James had sucked each of them and licked and sucked their asses, then they had sucked his cock for him until he came twice. They all said that he was really nice and that it had been great fun. When Cindy finally told them her tale after they had asked, there were shocked looks all around.

"You mean you let them all fuck you?" Beth asked incredulous.

"Sure I did," Cindy said. "I haven't gotten fucked since we got here and I really wanted some. I'm not a virgin like the rest of you, so it wasn't any big deal. I've been getting group fucked for years now by the boys in my neighborhood, so it wasn't that unusual."

"But Don fucked you in the ass?" Debi asked. "You didn't let him fuck you in the pussy?"

"I asked him if he wanted to fuck me in the ass and he said yes, so I let him," Cindy replied. "If he had wanted to fuck me in the pussy, I would have been happy to let him. But my pussy was full of cum and I guess he didn't mind," she added. "In fact, my pussy's still full of cum. Anyone want to suck on me?"


"I will," Jane quickly volunteered as everyone laughed.

Cindy laughed and quickly stripped, laying back with her legs spread, showing them all her gooey pussy, cum oozing from it. Jane quickly stuck her face between Cindy's thighs and began to loudly slurp and suck her pussy, eating the cum that she found. The other girls just stood and watched as Jane licked and sucked Cindy's gooey pussy, slurping as she tried to get all of the cum. When she finished, she stood up, cum smeared across her face and a big smile.

"Wow, that was yummy," Jane said. "It really tastes different like that. When do we get to have the boys fuck us?" she asked. "I want to try that too."

"Oh, we can make whoever comes tomorrow night fuck all of us if you want," Cindy said. "Is that what you want?"

After exchanging several looks amongst themselves and discussing a bit they all nodded

"Fine, tomorrow you all lose your virginity," Cindy said with a laugh. "A mass sacrifice of virgin pussies tomorrow night."

"But what about me?" Beth asked. "Tomorrow it's my turn to go over there."

"You'll just have to get them to do it for you," Cindy said. "It's all the same."

The next night after Beth had gone, the door opened and Don slipped into the room. There were several cheers as he closed the door, then he turned around surprised at the reception he had received. Noticing that they were all totally naked already, Don smiled at them.

"What's this, so eager?" he asked.

"Time's a'wastin'," Cindy said with a laugh. "You can start by sucking each of us until we cum," she said. "Who do you want to start with?"

"Oh, I always start with my sister," Don said with a laugh as he saw the looks on the other girls' faces.

Debi laughed with the rest of them and hugged her brother, then went over to the bed and lay back, opening her pussy to him. With a big smile Don dove into her pussy, lashing her with his tongue as he began to suck her. In no short time he had her cumming like a champ, slurping her juices up until she stopped. Then one after the other he sucked the other girls, each time slurping loudly as he sucked them dry. Then he stood up.

"Now what?" he asked, still smiling broadly.

"Now you're going to fuck each of us," Cindy said cheerfully, watching his face.

"I'm what?" Don said in disbelief. "What did you say?"

"Now you're going to fuck us all," Cindy repeated with a laugh. "You have four virgins to deflower and me, if you think you're up to it, of course."

"Well, yeah, but I never thought -- are you sure?" he asked, looking each one in the face. "I mean, you don't have to, you know."

"You mean you don't have to, you know," Cindy parroted. "Don't you want to fuck all of us?"

"Sure I do," Don said. "But I've never fucked anyone before, either," he admitted.

"You fucked your sister in the ass, didn't you?" Cindy asked. "This is no different except we want you to fuck our pussies, that's all. Do you think you're up to trying?"

"Who's first?" Don shouted with glee. "This is great!"

"Well, since you say you always start with your sister, why don't you start with her?" Cindy said. "You've already busted her ass cherry, why not her pussy?"

The other girls gasped as they realized that Don was going to fuck Debi, his sister, right there in front of them. Debi was blushing and her eyes were down as they all stared at her.


"Unless you don't want to, Debi," Cindy said. "We'd understand. It's whatever you want."

"I don't mind if Don's the first one to fuck me," she said shyly. "Do you want to fuck me, Don?" she asked, glancing at him.

"If you don't mind, I'd love it," Don said. "Maybe this will make up for the other night."

"Great," Cindy said, "let's get going. Debi, you lay on your back on the bed. Donna and Jane, you two hold her legs up and apart. Come on, Don," she said, pulling him by his cock over to the bed.

As Debi lay back on the bed, Donna and Jane held her legs apart. Propping a pillow under her head so that she could watch without having to hold her head up, Cindy quickly bent over and sucked on Don's cock, slobbering all over the head of it. Then holding Debi's pussy lips open, she encouraged Don to get in position. Moving closer, Don lay his cock at the entrance to his sister's pussy. Then steadily pushing, his cock slowly began to slip into Debi's hole, at which she groaned as it stretched her. Continuing the pressure, Don felt his cock slide into her pussy until it wouldn't go any more, but at this point only about two thirds of his cock was inside her. Urging him to push harder, Cindy rubbed Debi's clit, causing her to moan. Then Don pushed harder and he felt the resistance he had encountered give way, while at the same time Debi gave a little scream as Don's cock plunged all the way into her pussy. Don just stood there, feeling his cock throb inside his sister's pussy and feeling her pussy clenching and unclenching his cock. Then slowly he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, beginning to fuck her. Debi began to moan as his cock began to work its way in and out of her pussy. She couldn't believe how stuffed she felt as his cock slid in and out. Then just as he began to build up a rhythm Cindy reached between him and Debi and grabbed his cock, pulling it out of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Don and Debi both said at the same time.

"If you keep on fucking her, you'll cum and you won't be hard enough for the rest," Cindy explained. "You've got more work before you can totally enjoy it."

As Donna and Jane released her legs, Debi sat up. Don was standing in front of her, his cock sticking straight out, covered with goo.

"Go ahead, suck his cock clean, but don't make him cum," Cindy warned.

Leaning forward, Debi opened her mouth and sucked Don's cock in, tasting the slimy, gooey combination of juices on his cock. This was the first time she had tasted herself and she eagerly sucked all of the juices from his cock before stopping. Then Cindy told Julie to take her turn on the bed. As Donna and Jane grabbed her legs and pulled them up and apart, Cindy again held her pussy lips aside as Don presented his cock at the entrance to her hole and began to push. His cock started sliding up into her pussy as she groaned, not stopping until he bottomed out. Then resting for a moment so that Julie could collect herself, he began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy for a couple of minutes until Cindy again reached out and pulled his cock from Julie's pussy. Julie sat up and took his cock in her mouth, sucking him clean as she tasted herself. Then Julie took Donna's place and held her legs open with Jane and again Don pushed his cock up into a new pussy, encountering a little resistance before plunging all the way in. Donna was groaning as Don's cock slid in and out of her pussy.

The feeling of her pussy muscles clasping and unclasping on his cock as it slid in and out, combined with everything that had gone before proved too much for Don. With a loud groan he began to cum, burying his cock in Donna's pussy as he pumped his cum into her pussy. Donna was just moaning as she felt his cock spurting inside of her, feeling his cum splashing against her as his cock pumped. Then Don stopped cumming and his cock slid out of Donna's pussy, all covered with cum and pussy juice.

"I told you not to cum until you were finished with each of us," Cindy admonished.

1...89101112...19