Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Cindy said. "It wasn't a big deal. If you can suck one, you can suck them all."

"Did you have to, you know," Julie asked.

"They each came in her mouth," Debi added. "I was right there, I saw it all."

"So who's coming here tomorrow?" Beth asked.

"We don't know," Debi said. "But I'm sure one of them will."

"Which one of us has to go over there?" Donna asked.

"Who wants to?" Cindy asked, looking at them. "I sucked them all tonight, so I guess one of you should. But if you want me to, I'll be happy to go back, every night."

"No, let's draw straws," Beth said, "just like last time."

When they finished drawing straws, Julie had won.

"I don't know if I can do this," Julie said. "Just being with one boy down at the dock was hard enough, but five of them together, I just don't know."

"Well, you have to make up your mind," Cindy said. "If you don't want to play, just say so."

Everyone stared at Julie as she sat there looking very uncomfortable.

"I don't have to do anything I don't want to, do I?" she asked.

"Definitely not," Cindy said. "I made that real clear. No force."

"I guess I'll try," Julie said, looking uncomfortable. "But I'm not real crazy about this idea."

"You'll love it, trust me," Cindy assured her. "And while you're over there pleasuring the boys, one of them will be here pleasuring us. What a great summer camp."

Everyone was laughing as they went to bed that night, eagerly anticipating the next day.

The next evening after dinner, Julie was getting ready to step out the door when it opened and Larry came in. Giving her a quick hug as she left, he shut the door behind her and turned and faced the rest of the girls.

"Hi," he said. "Well, here I am. What should I do?"

"The first thing you do is you take off your clothes," Cindy said with a laugh. "Then we'll see."

The other girls laughed as Larry quickly stripped naked, his cock standing out in front of him.

"What now?" he asked.

"Now," Cindy said, looking at the rest of the girls, "you lay on your back and we'll take turns sitting on your face and you can suck us until we cum, for a start."

The other girls giggled at the look on Larry's face as he realized that he was going to get to suck each one of them. Cindy took him by the cock and led him over to the bed, pushing him down on his back.

"Okay, everyone, you all take off your clothes, too," Cindy said, stripping.

Larry just lay there watching in disbelief as they all stripped, allowing him to see their breasts for the first time. They were all of different shapes and sizes and colors, but they all had hard nipples straining at the ends of their breasts. Taking the initiative, Cindy climbed on the bed and squatted over Larry's face, then lowered her pussy until it was rubbing on his mouth, out of which quickly shot Larry's tongue as he began to suck her pussy. The other girls gathered closely around to watch, and they could see Larry's tongue working all over Cindy's pussy as he licked and sucked her. After about five minutes, Cindy began to moan as she ground her pussy into Larry's face, then she stiffened as her orgasm flooded her, sending her juices flowing into Mike's eagerly sucking mouth. When Larry had finished sucking her, Cindy climbed off of his face and bent over and kissed him, then stood back.

"Who wants to go next?" she asked.

"I will," Beth said, moving over to the bed and climbing up to straddle Larry's face.

Reaching down with her hands, Beth parted her bushy pussy lips to give him easy access and threw her head back with her eyes closed as Larry began to suck her pussy. Not too many minutes later, Beth began to groan as her orgasm caught her, sending a cascade of juices flooding all over Larry's face. They could all hear him slurping as fast as he could to keep up as he sucked her cum from her. Then Beth got up and kissed him and Debi climbed up on his face.

While Larry was busy sucking the pussies in the girls' bunkhouse, Julie had nervously found her way to their bunkhouse and let herself in. She felt very uncomfortable as she stood there, all of them staring at her. Don quickly realized that she was very nervous and moved to put his arm around her.

"Don't worry," he said, "we won't hurt you. We want you to have fun, too," he added.

"Thanks," Julie said. "I am very nervous."

"Let's get less nervous," Don said. "Everyone take their clothes off."

There was a moment's startled hesitation, then the rest of the boys quickly peeled out of their clothes and were standing there naked, their cocks sticking out in front of them. With a little encouragement from Don, Julie, too, took her clothes off and stood there, very embarrassed.

"You're very pretty," Don said, putting his arm around her. "You have nice breasts, too," he said, reaching down and cupping one in his hand, causing her to jump.

"Relax, we won't hurt you," he said, continuing to play with her breast. "Why don't you lay back for a bit and let us suck you, that way maybe you'll relax," he suggested.

As the other boys murmured assent, Don gently led Julie over to one of the beds, pushing her back on the bed. Kneeling on the floor in front of the bed, Don gently pushed her knees up and apart, spreading her pussy open for them all to see. Julie was blushing furiously as the rest of the boys gathered around to watch. As Don bent his face to her pussy, he suggested that a couple of the other boys suck on her breasts while he sucked her pussy. Quickly James and Neal moved to either side of Julie and each took a breast in their mouth, sucking on the nipple while Don began to lick and suck her pussy.


Julie was initially overwhelmed by all three of them sucking on her at once, then slowly relaxed as the effects of their ministrations calmed her. Don's tongue in her pussy was particularly nice, and she had never had anyone touch her breasts before. The two boys sucking on them were warming her also. After Don had been sucking her pussy for many minutes, he stopped. Indicating that Mike should take his place, Don pushed James and Neal aside and kissed Julie, swirling his tongue deep in her mouth, letting her taste herself at the same time. Then straddling her chest, his cock pointing at her mouth, Don told her to suck him while Mike was sucking her pussy. He explained that when she sucked him to orgasm, Mike would take his place and she would suck him and someone else would suck her pussy until she had been sucked by each of them and had sucked each of them.

Julie rolled her eyes as she sucked on Don's cock as he said this, not believing for a minute that she could suck all of them. With Don straddling her chest, she needed only to leave her mouth open enough and Don slowly began to fuck her mouth with his cock, sliding it in and out while he could hear Mike slurping behind him. Soon Julie began to shake and moan as Mike's tongue brought her to orgasm, and Don pumped his cock even faster, managing to cum in her mouth while she was still cumming in Mike's. Julie gulped and gulped as Don came, swallowing all of his cum as her pussy throbbed in orgasm.

When she finished sucking the cum from Don's cock, Mike took his place on her chest and James bent to begin sucking her pussy. Soon Julie was in a state of suspended consciousness, delirious from the assault on her pussy and on autopilot with the cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. After several minutes, Mike stiffened and began to pump his cum into her mouth, which Julie easily swallowed. When Julie had finished sucking all of the cum from his cock, Mike got up and James took his place, sliding his cock into her mouth just as Neal slid his tongue up into her pussy. Almost immediately she began to cum as James sucked her pussy, treating him to an early mouthful of pussy juice as she started really sucking on James' cock.

One after another Julie sucked their cocks, swallowing their cum as they sucked her to orgasm after orgasm. By the time she had finished sucking each of them, she had cum four times herself and she was totally exhausted. Her jaw muscles were sore from stretching around the five cocks for almost an hour and her pussy felt as though it were on fire, so many sensations from so many orgasms filling it. They all congratulated her as they helped her to get dressed, and she hugged and kissed each of them in turn as she left. Just as she got to her own bunkhouse again, the door opened and Mike was leaving, looking very happy. They quickly hugged and kissed, then Mike went his way and Julie went into the room.

As she entered the room, she could see that everyone was naked, sitting on a bed laughing. When they saw her, they all jumped up and ran over, hugging her and asking a million questions at once. Sitting on the bed, Julie told them everything that had happened, how they had sucked her pussy while she was sucking their cocks and how much cum she had eaten and how many times she had cum. The other girls had looks of amazement on their faces as she told her tale.

"I told you you'd like this game," Cindy said with a laugh.

"What happened here?" Julie asked, curious.

"Oh, we had Larry suck each of us until we came, then we made him masturbate until he came, and he had to cum in each of our mouths a little," Cindy said laughing. "You should have seen him trying to get his cum in each of our mouths. It was so funny."


"Well, my mouth is a little sore," Julie said, "but it was a lot more fun than I ever thought it could be. I was really scared at first, but they're so nice, and they didn't do anything to hurt me. I loved it."

"Who gets to go tomorrow night?" Jane asked.

"Why don't you go?" Cindy said. "Anyone object?"

When no one objected, they all hugged and went to bed, all very satisfied. The next night Jane passed Kirk and they both quickly hugged and kissed before going on their way. When Kirk got to the girls' bunkhouse, they were all waiting naked and quickly stripped his clothes from him and pushed him on his back. Very quickly they left off where they had the night before, Kirk sucking each one of them to orgasm. When he had done that, Cindy said that he had to now kiss and lick each of their asses. Kirk had a sour moue on his face as she said this and the other girls were laughing.

Telling Donna to lay on her back on the bed, Cindy knelt above her face and held her feet up in the air, exposing her asshole to Kirk. Telling him to get to it, Kirk knelt on the bed.

"Go ahead, lick her ass," Cindy said laughing. "It won't hurt you."

Making a face, Kirk stuck out his tongue and very quickly flicked it at Donna's ass, causing her to shout in surprise as his wet tongue touched her rosebud. With Cindy encouraging him, Kirk stuck his tongue out again and spent a couple of minutes tonguing Donna's ass, making her writhe on the bed. Cindy took advantage of her position to rub her pussy on Donna's face as she held her legs, and she could feel Donna's tongue sliding around in her pussy as Kirk licked her ass. Then Cindy told him he could stop and Beth jumped on the bed. As Cindy reached forward to grab her legs and hold them up, exposing her asshole and pussy to Kirk, she could feel Beth's tongue shoot up into her pussy. She giggled as she saw the look on Kirk's face as he realized that Beth was sucking her pussy but quickly admonished him to get on with the task at hand. Starting tentatively, Kirk began to probe Beth's asshole with his tongue, causing her to squirm around on the bed. He could hear her loudly slurping in Cindy's pussy as he tongued her ass, and he did his best to tease her with his tongue until Cindy told him to stop. As Beth sat up, Kirk could see Cindy's pussy juice smeared all over her smiling face. She quickly hugged him, telling him that it felt neat, then moved out of the way as Debi took her place on the bed.

Again, Cindy held Debi's feet up and out of the way as Kirk quickly began to tongue and lick her asshole. Debi was really squirming on the bed as Kirk's tongue teased her, then she became preoccupied with Cindy's pussy as it pressed down on her face. Kirk continued to lick and suck at Debi's asshole for several minutes, then Julie took her place. Giving her a smile as he remembered last night, Kirk started tonguing and licking her ass, even sliding his tongue up into her pussy a couple of times. He strained to keep his eyes on Julie's tongue working in Cindy's pussy, but all too soon Cindy had Julie getting up from the bed and she was laying in front of him. Asking Jane to hold her legs for her, Cindy quickly began to slurp and suck on her pussy, even as she felt Kirk's tongue beginning to tease at her asshole. Reaching down, Cindy grabbed each of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, spreading her ass open and allowing Kirk to probe into her ass a little as he licked and sucked her. Cindy let him go on for several minutes while she sucked Jane's pussy, then told him to stop and sat up.

"So, how did you like that?" she asked Kirk.

"It was different," he replied. "I didn't at first, then I got used to it and it wasn't so bad. It's nice to go from the asshole to the pussy, though," he added. "I really like watching you suck each other, though. That's really neat."

"Who knows what you'll get to see yet," Cindy said. "But now we'll take turns sucking your cock until you cum twice, then you can go, all right?"

"You bet," Kirk said with a laugh. "I'm definitely ready."

Meanwhile, Jane arrived at the boys' bunkhouse and quickly let herself in. They all greeted her, coming over and hugging her and giving her a kiss, then Don suggested that everyone strip. When they had stripped, they could see that Jane's breasts were little more than big, hard, erect nipples. Don leaned over and sucked first one, then the other into his mouth, causing Jane to moan. Leading her over to a chair, Don told her that they wanted her to suck two of them at once. Jane's eyes bulged when he said this.

"I can't fit two of them in my mouth," she said. "How am I going to do it?"

"You don't have to have them both in your mouth at the same time," Don explained, "just work two of them at once."

"I'll try," Jane said gamely. "Who's first?"

Neal and James quickly stepped forward. Jane reached and grabbed each of their cocks, one in a hand and looked up at them and smiled.

"This is pretty wild," she said, beginning to lick first one, then the other.

As they all watched, Jane began to suck both of their cocks, alternating back and forth between them. While she was sucking on one, she would be stroking the other. Then she brought both of them to her mouth at the same time and teased the heads with her tongue, causing both Neal and James to moan with pleasure. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, Jane barely managed to fit the heads of both their cocks in her mouth, where she teased them with her tongue. After many minutes, Jane felt James beginning to build towards orgasm. Leaving his cock, she concentrated on Neal's until she felt him beginning to build, then returned her attention to James. Alternating back and forth, Jane successfully teased both of their cocks and they both began to cum at once. Holding both cocks to her wide open mouth, Jane directed the streams of cum into her mouth, trying to gulp as fast as they filled her mouth. Dribbles of cum went down her chin, even a couple of splashes on her chest, but she finished sucking both of them, getting every last drop of cum from their cocks before letting them go.

"How was that?" she asked, wiping her mouth with her hand. "That's not very easy," she added.

"You did just fine," Don said, reaching between her legs to rub her pussy.

"Yeah, you sure did," Neal and James echoed.

Then Larry and Mike stepped forward, pointing their cocks at her face. Eagerly reaching up to grasp their cocks in her hands, Jane quickly began to lick and suck at their cocks. Both boys stood there with big smiles on their faces as Jane's talented mouth quickly got them excited. After several minutes of carefully alternating her attentions, she had both of them ready to cum. Holding both of their cocks right at her mouth, they began to cum, again filling her gulping mouth to overflowing as she struggled to swallow all of the cum. Gulping as fast as she could, Jane swallowed all the cum she could, then returned to each of their cocks to suck the last bits from them. When she finished, she let them go and sat back, licking her lips, cum dribbling down her chin and onto her breasts.

"What about you?" Jane asked Don.

"Come on over to the bed," Don replied. "I'm going to fuck your mouth while they take turns sucking you until you cum."

"I can sure use that," Jane said, rubbing her pussy. "All this sucking cocks is making me horny."


Laying her on her back on the bed, Don mounted her chest and introduced his cock into her mouth as Mike fastened his mouth on her pussy and began to suck. Having only one cock to worry about, Jane was really swallowing his entire cock, drawing it down into her throat as she sucked on him, constantly squirming from the tongue in her puss. While she was sucking Don, Mike quickly brought her to orgasm, which wasn't hard, considering her already heightened state of excitement. But as she gargled around Don's cock in her mouth, she was flooding Mike's mouth with her own cum as he slurped at her pussy. When she finished cumming, she could feel another tongue sliding up into her pussy and it all started again.

Every time Don felt himself approaching orgasm, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, wanting to stretch it out. One of the times he was resting, James was treated to an orgasm as he sucked her pussy, slurping up her juices as they flowed down her hole into his mouth. Then Larry began to suck on her pussy. She was so excited from all the attention that her little clit was receiving that she began to cum almost immediately. Then it seemed that she was in a permanent state of orgasm, her whole body twitching as her pussy flooded over and over again.

Neal was sucking her pussy when Don felt his balls getting tight again. This time, instead of pulling his cock out and resting, Don began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, driving himself to orgasm. When he felt his orgasm begin, he jammed his cock all the way into her throat, almost gagging her as he began to pump his cum into her mouth. Gagging and choking, Jane gulped down all of Don's cum, then sucked his cock completely clean as Neal was slurping her pussy.

Then Don climbed off of her chest and replaced Neal at her pussy. Holding her legs high in the air, Don began to fuck her pussy with his tongue, driving it in and out like a cock, fucking her. Jane was still writhing on the bed, having one continual orgasm as Don reamed her pussy with his tongue. He sucked her for about five minutes before stopping, leaving her lying there on the bed, shaking and twitching, her hands spasmodically pawing at her pussy as she continued to cum. After a couple of minutes she stopped, laying there with her legs spread open, completely exhausted.

Slowly, she sat up, looking totally beaten.

"Wow, that was amazing," she said, shaking her head. "I didn't know it was possible to cum like that."

"Neither did I," Don agreed. "You're really something."

"No, I think it's you guys that are something," Jane laughed shakily. "I feel like I've been wrung out."

"Well, you sure sucked my balls dry," Don said.

"Yeah," the others joined in.

Getting to her feet, Jane hugged and kissed each of them in turn, then started pulling her clothes on.

"I am done, aren't I?" she asked.

"Sure, for tonight anyway," Mike laughed.

"You just let me get some rest," Jane said, "I'll be ready for this again soon."

"We'll be waiting for you," Mike said.

As she left the bunkhouse, she almost ran over Kirk who was returning. Again hugging and kissing each other, they hurried on. When Kirk told them what he had had to do, Mike burst out laughing.

1...678910...19