Tabby at Grandpa's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhh…Grandpa…I’m going to…cum,” Tabby called out. He held her thigh as her hips bucked and her boidy shuddered. The orgasm was big.

“Ohhhhhhh…ohhhhhh…ohhhhh…God!” Tabby called out as it rocked through her body.

He pulled back, his nose, chin and lips covered in her juice. She was hot and wet.

“I want to fuck you now,” he whispered as he moved closer to her. “On your hands and knees.”

Tabby smiled as she slipped off the table.

“No, on the table slut, that’s where I am going to fuck you.”

Quickly Tabby got back up on the sturdy country table. He followed her up, kneeling behind her holding her hips as she flared them up toward him. She felt the big hard cock hit her thigh, just above the lace topped stocking. He rubbed the big hard head against her opening before easing slowly forward. They both groaned as he slipped it in, inch by inch.

“God Tabby you are so tight,” he said. “God, this is going to be a god fuck.”

Positioned up behind her he grabbed the suspender belt for balance as he started rocking in and out of her pink pussy. She grunted as his strokes got harder and harder. His balls were slapping her butt as he pushed in; deeper and deeper and harder and harder.

“Oh yeah Grandpa, ride me like a slut, do it,” she called out as he pushed into her.

“Ohhhh…Tabby…ohhhh…ohhh,” he was getting ready now. His hard cock slamming her perfect butt as they balanced on the big table top. “Are you ready for me? You want my hot cum?”

“Yes, yes, Grandpa, yes. Fill my hot pussy with your cum, do it,” she replied. “Make me your slut forever.”

Bang his cock exploded. He pulled back on her suspender belt like it was a horses reign. His cock was buried deep as cum shot into her pussy. His cock seemed to pulse for a long time emptying out his cum, but finally it stopped and he slipped from her.

A white dribble of cum stretched from her swollen pink pussy to the top of her stockings. He lent back admiring it for a moment before getting off the table. He smiled, his dream had come true and he didn’t regret it.

Tabby slowly closed her legs and climbed down from the table. She kissed her Grandpa as she felt his cum dribbling between her legs.

“I hope you have some protection Tabby,” he said.

“Don’t worry Grandpa all sensible sluts do,” she smiled.

“Good, I would hate for Joe to get you pregnant tomorrow.”

Tabby stood and looked stunned.

“Yeah, we talked while you were getting the coffee’s. He wants me to dress you up real fine so he can fuck you good tomorrow.” He laughed. “Right now my cock needs some more attention so how about you get on your knees and suck it good.”

12