Taking Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karolina's look of shock began to fade, replaced with the excited, determined expression I remembered from our nights in college. Her lips parted for a moment, and I heard her take a breath, then she closed them into a firm line. Slowly, she rolled her hips, presenting her other cheek to me while looking me straight in the eye. Still working wholly on instinct, I gave her a small, approving smile, then looked down at her ass. Her right cheek had reddened even more and the sight encouraged me. If she liked that, then...

Drawing my hand much further back, I aimed a very hard slap at her left cheek: hard enough to make a crack that echoed around the room, hard enough to make my own hand sting with the impact. Karolina shuddered but kept her balance this time and hissed out her breath. As I watched, an even clearer handprint - one which showed every finger in detail - blazed red across her left cheek. I looked back up at Karolina's face, still wincing in pain from the blow. Slowly her eyes opened and she looked back into mine, her face flushed and her mouth set. I didn't move a muscle - no challenge, no words, no dare. It was all up to her. She held my eyes for a moment, then closed them and drew another breath. Turning her head away from me, she rolled her hips again, bringing her right cheek back into position.

This time, instead of taking another swing at her firm, peachy ass, I stepped forward. Collecting her loose blonde hair in my left hand, I tugged her upright and pulled her back against my chest. With my free hand, I cupped each cheek in turn, feeling how hot and angry the flesh had become. I grabbed her left cheek, squeezing the same flesh I had just bruised and felt her shudder. A small tremor of pain, quickly controlled, ran up from her knees to her neck.

"How much of this do you think you can take?" I asked.

She hissed her answer through clenched teeth. "I can take more... I can take much more."

"Can you now," I said, running my nose up her neck and whispering into her ear. "What if I want to give you more than you can take?"

She shuddered again but said nothing. Freeing my grip on her cheek, I ran my hand around her hips, then up her stomach and ribs to her right breast. Thinking clearly again, I rolled it under my hand, feeling the hard nipple pressing against my palm.

"You've got a pair of bright red handprints on your ass right now and you're right," I whispered, "I think you can take more. But..." Without warning her, I tightened my grip on her breast, trapping the swollen nipple between my thumb and the knuckle of my forefinger, stretching and pulling both it and the tender flesh around it. Karolina cried out and pushed back into me, trying to pull away from my hand. Her own hands flew to mine, frantically trying to relieve the squeezing pressure.

"Quiet!" I ordered her, "And put your hands down. Now."

Trembling, Karolina complied, flinching as I pulled slightly harder on her nipple to force her back upright. "But, I was saying, what if I want to leave marks here, too?" I asked, tugging again on her breast for emphasis.

She nodded, quick abrupt nods that pulled against the hair I was holding and left me in no doubt about the pain she was feeling. Just as abruptly as I had grabbed it, I let her nipple go and pressed my palm flat against it, cupping her breast against her ribs. "Good girl," I whispered. I couldn't see her face but I knew somehow that she was trying to hold on to her resolve, trying not to panic as she wondered what I'd do next.

For the first time in months, I felt completely in control. I knew Karolina would do whatever she was told, whether she liked it or not, perhaps especially if she didn't like it. I was luxuriating in the feeling of having power and I knew exactly how I wanted to use it.

"Maybe, later," I whispered, rubbing my hard cock through my trousers against her bruised ass, "I might let you do things that make you feel good. Maybe, but only if you perform for me first. Do you understand that?" She hesitated, then nodded again. Swallowing, she said: "Yes, I understand. I'll do... I'll do what you want."

"Good," I breathed into her ear. "Put your hands up behind your head."

I moved back slightly, giving her room to reach up. I took both of her wrists in my left hand, holding them crossed behind the nape of her neck. Her arms looked taut and muscular but I didn't think she'd be able to break my grip easily. As I looked her over I saw that the position forced her to push her breasts forward, jutting out as though offering her hard nipples.

"I think ten slaps on each side of your ass is probably about right, for starters," I said. "And I'm going to give you ten on each of your tits as well." I felt her shudder, imagining how painful that would be. "You don't have to keep quiet - this time. I want to hear what being hurt is doing to you."

She nodded slightly, accepting what I wanted, and I decided to reward her for being so brave. I ran my right hand down the back of her rib cage and down the curve of her ass, feeling the heat radiating from both cheeks, then slipped three fingers between her legs. I could hear her braw breath with a low moan in her throat as I ran my finger up and down, pushing gently between the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Do you know you're still wet?" I asked.

"Yes," she said quietly, her voice tight and low. "I can feel it."

"Very wet," I noted, and decided to try an experiment. I pushed by thumb between her ass cheeks, pressing firmly against her other hole. Karolina had never allowed any contact with her asshole when she was drunk, but when coked up she was different, allowing me to finger it, even masturbating for me once with three of her own fingers pushing into her ass.

"Answer a question, Special K," I told her. "Have you ever let a man fuck your ass?"

"No," she answered in a low moan.

"Maybe that will be one of the things you have to perform for me tonight," I said, slipping my middle finger two knuckles deep into her pussy, feeling how tight and wet she was. As she pushed herself against my hand, I let the pressure build against her asshole until my thumb was distending it. "Or maybe it will be part of your reward."

That seemed to excite Karolina. She pushed back farther against my hand, arching her back to give me better access to her pussy and ass. I decided a little more experimentation was in order. Pushing her pelvis forward and up with my right hand, I guided her hips until she was upright again and standing slightly on tiptoe. Then, swirling my middle finger until it was fully wet, I withdrew it from her pussy, following the curve of her ass upwards, and began slowly running the tip of it up and down over the tight opening to her arse. "Go on," I said.

Karolina began rocking her hips back and forth gently, increasing the pressure of my fingertip against her asshole. She hardly seemed to be breathing as I felt the bunched muscles being pushed inwards against the force of my finger. She repositioned her hips so my fingertip was pressed hard against the entrance to her ass, then Karolina began to push backwards and down. As she did, I added more pushing pressure and her asshole opened for me, accepting my finger as far as the first knuckle. Where her pussy had been but accommodating, the wet softness moulding itself around my finger, her ass was tight, rubbery and almost unyielding. I could feel the muscles of her ass flexing around my finger and noticed the tension in her body as she tried to get used to the new sensation. In no mood to make things too easy for her, I kept up the pressure. The lubrication her cunt had left on my finger allowed me to slide my middle finger all the way inside her. She took two short gasps while I penetrated her asshole but didn't stop the rhythm of her rocking hips. Within seconds, I felt her asshole relax slightly, and I began to resume the circular swirling motion I had used when my finger was in her wet pussy, gently stretching and probing her ass.

"Can you imagine how it's going to feel when I put my hard cock in there?" I asked.

She nodded, shuddering. "Yes," she whispered, increasing the tempo of her hips.

"Well, first you have to earn it," I said, withdrawing the finger. I moved slightly to her left side, deciding where best to stand to spank her. She looked around and I caught sight of her expression: excited, frightened, and slightly ashamed. She was the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I knew exactly what I wanted to do to her. Gut and brain were finally working in tandem. I was going to see Karolina on her knees that night; sweaty, tearful, bruised and begging for more cock.

With that image in mind I landed the first hard swat on her right cheek. She shuddered and tensed and I saw another bloom of red grow across her ass. At the second spank, Karolina began to make soft but urgent "Oh, oh" noises - more breath than sound, more pain than pleasure. Pure aural Viagra for me. By the fifth hard slap, her right cheek was a blaze of red, with only the odd finger mark emerging from a widening patch of swollen, angry skin. The sounds she was making were louder, now a continuous "Ah, ah, ah" that told me how much more pain she was feeling. I increased the force of the slaps, punishing my own hand nearly to its limits, and at the eighth stoke I heard the first sob interrupt her moans.

Hearing the catch in her breath, knowing that tears were forming, sent me over the edge. Reckless of my own stinging hand, I landed the two hardest blows yet, hard enough that Karolina's hips rocked forward and her sobs were joined by two uncontrolled shouts of pain.

"Please, please," she sobbed.

I cut her off. "Careful," I said. "If you say 'stop' or 'don't' or ask me to be gentler with you, I'll stop right now. I'll stop everything and make you sleep on the couch." I moved forward to see her face. Here eyes were closed in pain and shame and I could see the tracks of her first two tears. I placed my right hand gently at the top of her right ass cheek, still holding her crossed wrists behind her head with my left, and decided what I should do to keep her going.

"You've done your first ten," I said, sliding my right hand down to soothe and gently massage the red flesh. "You've been very strong and very sexy," I whispered in her ear. I moved my hand between her legs and found that her pussy was soaked. This was exciting: Karolina, even when at her most aroused, had never been this wet for me before. "Can you feel how much wetter you are?" I asked.

I saw her nod, her eyes still closed.

"You're very, very wet now," I told her, cupping her cunt in my hand and feeling how wet and swollen her lips had become. "Your pussy doesn't want to stop, does it?"

"No," she answered, rubbing herself into my palm.

"Good girl. Shall I do the other side now?" I asked, moving my right hand forward to her grind herself against the heel of my palm.

She nodded, closing her eyes tighter against the coming pain, perhaps, or just enjoying the release of rubbing her clit and wet lips against my hand. Then her eyes flew open and she looked around at me.

"Please... Please, this time. Do the first few ones slowly, so I can get used to it? Then..." Karolina's voice trailed off and I knew she had surrendered to the idea that the last few slaps would be as hard as I could make them. I kissed the sensitive spot behind her left ear, then began to transfer her wrists to my right hand. Under her breath, I could hear her moan slightly with disappointment when my right hand left her sopping pussy. On impulse, I stopped and presented my palm to her, right in front of her closed eyes. I knew she could smell her own scent, just inches from her nose, and I saw her eyes open. Without being asked, she leaned forward to lick my palm, tasting herself, along with some of the sweat I had already worked up. As she licked her way up my hand, I curled my fingers towards her, allowing her to take them all in her mouth, rolling her tongue around and between them.

I pulled all but my middle finger out and she began to suck it harder, swirling her tongue from the tip to the base and pressing forward to take its whole length into her mouth. This was the finger that, moments ago, I had used to penetrate her asshole. Had she forgotten? Had she decided to suck it anyway? Was she sucking it because of where it had been? I made a mental note to find out, later on.

I allowed her to suck for another few moments, knowing she was doing it, in part, to buy time before the spanking continued. Then I pulled my finger from her mouth, stopping to wet her lips and smear her lipstick slightly with her own saliva. I noticed the beats of sweat that had formed on her forehead and way her tears had begun to streak her perfect make-up. Small beads of sweat had formed on her sides, with a couple of tiny tracks beginning to run down from under her arms. I took her wrists in my right hand, then used my left to feel the dampness on her ribs. Before moving to her right side, I bent to lick one of the salty tracks from the smooth skin below her arm. I stepped to her right, giving me room to swing my left hand. This time, instead of pulling her upright, I held her wrists more loosely against her neck. Instinctively, Karolina bent forward slightly, pushing her ass back to present the target.

I gave her more time between the first few warm-up slaps. My left hand grew warm and I saw the same rosy glow spread across her left cheek. The "Ah, ah, ahhh..." sounds continued, louder and less inhibited than before and I could see a flush of excitement and heat spread across her back and ribs. As I drew back for the sixth slap, I felt her tense. She drew in a hissing breath and closed her mouth, knowing the real punishment was about to begin.

Instead of the measured beating I had been giving her ass, I began slapping her left cheek as hard and fast as I could, feeling my own hand begin to ache and sting with the effort. Her hips and bucked and her ass wobbled tautly as the blows landed, turning her hot pink glow into an angry, blotchy, crimson patch that must have stung and ached like nothing she had felt before. After the eighth stroke, her breath exploded in a loud sob of pain. I could no longer hear any pleasure or excitement in her voice, just howls of pain punctuated with a loud "Ah!" as each of the last two slaps landed. My left hand felt as though it was on fire, vibrating from the impact, and I knew her tender ass must feel twice as bad.

Not giving Karolina time to rest or think, I switched my grip so my tired left hand clutched her wrists. Roughly, I pulled her upwards and forced her to lean back slightly, giving her no way to avoid the next step in her humiliation. She looked tormented, tears running down her face, gasping for breath and struggling to stay balanced as I bent her back into a slight bow. As soon as I could hold her stable, her full, swollen nipples now pointing as much up as out, I slapped her right breast, hard. She squealed in pain, twisting her ribs, trying to lean forward to protect it and, for the first time, pulling against my grip on her wrist, trying to free her hands.

I squeezed hard with my left hand, making sure she knew she couldn't break free without my consent, then cupped her shocked flesh in my hand. I could feel the heat of the skin as it registered pain and shock and the hard nipple bent upwards, straining against the flat of my palm. Firmly, I pushed her breast back against her ribs, flattening it under my hand as I gave her a moment to recover. Her breathing, still ragged, subsided slightly, with sniffles and a low moan of pain. I rolled my palm slightly, just enough to pull her hard nipple back and forth, stretching, compressing and stretching it again as I moved my hand back and forth, the full weight of her breast rolling back and forth against her ribs.

I watched her face as the shock of the slap faded and her expression became an alluring mix of hurt, frightened and, in her eyes, now very bright with tears, excited. She looked up at me for a moment, as though considering my expression, and I saw her lips tremble as she struggled for words. "I... I won't be able to stop pulling my hands down," she said, looking down an the floor. She flushed with embarrassment as she admitted she wasn't going to ask me to stop, "It hurts too much to stand still."

"I'll hold you up," I said, smiling and pushed her back into the bow shape that put her breasts at the perfect height. I released her breast and dropped my head to it for a moment, taking her stiff brown nipple into my mouth and gently circling it with my tongue. I could taste the sweat from my palm mixed with hers and she moaned softly as I gave her nipple a couple of firm, wet licks.

I stood back up, rolled my neck to relieve some of the pent-up tension, then delivered another slap to her breast. The stinging blow drew another shout of pain from Karolina and she struggled and bucked to protect herself. Wasting no time, I delivered a series of harsh slaps, watching her breast bounce up, forward and down as I varied than angle of the blows. Karolina's shouts were bordering on screams as I reached ten. Tears were streaming from her open, staring eyes, a line of saliva had begun to run from the corner of her mouth the her chin and sweat was standing out all over her body. I could see her knees trembling under her sexy back nylons as she struggled to keep her balance in her high heels. However out of control she felt, she had remembered to keep count: when the tenth and hardest slap landed, one that sent her breast bouncing hard up and sideways, adding to her pain, her shriek subsided into a low, sobbing moan of pain.

"It hurts too much," she sobbed. "It hurts..."

Not very gently, I hauled her upright. "I told you I didn't think you could take it," I said, pitching my voice so it held some sympathy but also disappointment.

She winced, sobbing again as the aftershocks of pain travelled up through her breast, and took a deep breath. Without speaking, without opening her eyes, her mouth set determinedly, she turned slightly, offering me her left breast and arching her back, leaning her neck back across her crossed wrists to resume the position I had placed her in.

I smiled and decided to put her out of her misery. Faster might hurt more, I reasoned, but it would also be over more quickly. With the same force I had landed the last smack on her right breast, I attacked her left. No warm-up this time, just a fresh slap every second, almost as hard as I could land them. Karolina screamed in pain, this time fighting my grip on her wrists as hard as she could, half staggering to keep her feet under as the slaps landed. Her breast bounced hard - hard enough to distend from nearly flat to a sharp point - and a flush of crimson appeared across it. I made sure the slaps landed with the top of my palm - the part of my hand that hurt most - squarely on her nipple. As we approached the sixth stroke, her screams became louder and more ragged. The pain was interfering with her ability to draw a full breath and her struggles to break free redoubled. The sounds she was making were thrilling me, as was the feeling of her hot, tortured breast under my hand.

In the seconds it took to reach the eighth stroke, Karolina stopped bucking, leaning against me and letting my side and left hand take all of her weight. Her screams became a continuous wracking sob. Her eyes were fixed open, staring down at her reddening breasts.

As the eighth stroke was about to land, she lost the last of her control. Her sobs became an open-mouthed "Ah-ah-ah", delivered with as much breath as she could summon. When my hand reached her breast, landing with a stinging crack that bounced her breast upward to its elastic limit, Karolina's bladder gave way, sending a short but forceful stream of piss onto the wooden floor of my apartment. I think, at that point, she was too far gone to notice anything but the pain she was feeling. I was on autopilot, delivering another pair of stinging slaps with the full force or my arm. I noticed that two smaller jets of urine escaped her as the blows landed.