Taking Charge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments after the last slap, Karolina seemed to recover some of her self-awareness. Her sobs of pain took on a new character as she realised she had pissed herself and a look of shock crossed her face. She tried to turn her head away from me and began to struggle weakly against my hold on her. "Please," she sobbed in a deep, hoarse voice, "please..."

I reached up to take hold of her chin and used both hands to turn her face and body towards me. She fought the pressure of my hand on her face, her eyes tightly closed, an expression of utter humiliation and near-panic greeting me as she came into view. I leaned forward, pressed my lips against hers, and pushed my tongue deep into hers, giving her the deep tonsil-tickling kiss I knew she liked best. With her jaw still slack from crying, and her sobs sounding in my mouth, she began to kiss back, her reflexes taking her where her brain had not yet caught up. I pressed my right hand firmly against her hot right breast, not stroking or caressing, just holding it firmly, pushing it back against her ribs while the wounded flesh recovered.

When she began kissing me more aggressively, hungrily, her eyes still closed, I slid my hand down her abdomen and over the beginning her smooth, tanned mound, both now slick with her sweat. I had to force her my way between her legs, timing the pressure I added to coincide with a deeper, harder kiss. Reluctantly, she parted her thighs for me, allowing me access to her pussy.

She was soaked. Her piss had thoroughly wet the tops of her thighs, soaking down to her stocking tops. But I knew from the oily slickness and the heat of her pussy that her own lubrication was equally responsible for the hot wetness I could feel. Her pussy lips had parted slightly and I was able to push two fingers inside her with no resistance at all. Her breath on my face grew faster and her sobs were beginning to change to moans as I fingered her, roughly and deeply. Pulling my fingers out, I sought her clit, which was swollen and distended, a firm little marble against her wet, yielding cunt. I pressed against it, rolling it back and forth under my fingertips, and Karolina moaned hard into my mouth.

I let go her wrists, which she brought round to rest on my chest, and collected her hair in my hand, using it to draw her face closer into mine and preventing her moving her head. I pulled back from her mouth and raised my fingers, dripping from her wet cunt, to her lips.

"Lick me clean," I said, "I want to taste it in your mouth."

I pulled her head forward and, without even a pause, she took my fingers as deep into her mouth as she could, licking and sucking as though desperate to taste her own piss and moistness. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and, although the pace of her tongue and lips never slackened, I could see she was searching my face for a sign. I smiled at her, took my fingers from her mouth, and kissed her with my eyes wide open, staring into hers. Her arms went around my neck and she let out a low moan that was equal parts lust and relief.

I kissed her for a few minutes, running my hands over her sweat-slick back and cupping her hot ass cheeks, then gently disengaged. Resting my forehead on hers, I said, "I want you to go into the kitchen and get something to clean up my floor. I want you down on your hands and knees while you clean it and I want you to give me a good show while you do."

That brought a smile to her face. If I wasn't going to be upset by her loss of control, then she had permission not to be upset either. And showing off her ass and pussy had always been among the challenges Karolina liked best.

I sat down on a chair which gave me a good view of the small puddle on my floor, unbuttoning my shirt and releasing my cuff links. I was as hot as though I had run a mile. On the point of taking off my shirt, I decided that was something Karolina could take care of later on.

Karolina had clearly taken the moment alone to collect herself. Still bright and flushed as walked back into the living room, with angry red patches discolouring both of her breasts, she had pulled up and straightened her stockings and finger-combed her hair into better order. She held a kitchen towel in her left hand. With a flourish, she executed a half-turn in front of me, standing between me and the puddle, and leant forward to show off her ass.

"It's a bit sore, you know," she said, smiling over her shoulder. "Someone doesn't know his own strength."

"How about up front?" I asked.

The smile disappeared. "That's too painful to talk about right now. I thought about leaning into your freezer in there."

"Poor baby," I mocked. "What's your pussy's view of the matter?"

Karolina raised an eyebrow, then slowly, provocatively raised her index finger to her lips, then reached down behind herself to push it as deeply as she could into her pussy. "Oohh," she moaned, "I don't think I've ever been so wet."

I could see from the movement of her knuckle that she was wriggling her finger inside her pussy, enjoying the heat and wetness.

"What about further back?" I asked. "What does the next place you're going to be fucked think about things?"

Closing her eyes, Karolina slowly removed her finger from her sopping pussy, her own fluids making it gleam in the light. Without hesitating or easing her way in, she slowly and firmly pushed the full length of it into her ass.

"God, you look hot like that." I said.

She smiled without opening her eyes and said, "I feel hot like this. I feel like such a slut."

"That's exactly the right word for you right now," I said. "A slut who likes to show men how she fingers her ass."

"Oh yes," Karolina purred, "That's what I am right now. I'm your hot slut and I'm showing off my ass for you. Showing off my pussy and my ass for you to look at."

"Lucky me," I said, knowing Karolina loved to hear dirty talk when she was aroused. "A curvy little slut in stockings. A dirty little slut who likes to be spanked. A slutty bitch who wants a cock in her ass."

"Mmmh," she said. "That's me. I'm that slut. I'm a whore."

That started a bell ringing. In the half-dozen times I'd had Karolina talking dirty to me - either live or down the phone - I'd never heard her use the word whore. "You are a whore," I said, watching her reaction.

"I'm a filthy whore and I'm fingering my ass for a man," she said in a low moan, working her finger harder into her ass.

"Clean up your piss while you finger your ass, whore," I directed her. "Get down on your knees while you do it."

Dropping to her knees, she began mopping the small puddle she'd made while furiously pushing her finger in and out of her ass. Deciding I didn't want to wait any longer, I hurriedly continued undressing, abandoning my plan to make Karolina do it for me. After taking my shirt off, I stopped to watch her and said "More fingers, whore. Open yourself up for me."

She quickly thrust a second, then a third finger into her asshole, working them in and out to stretch the straining muscles. As I took my trousers off, she finished mopping, pushing the sodden towel aside and dropping her head onto her free arm, raising her ass higher so I could see. She was moaning softly with every breath, sometimes grunting slightly as her fingers reached new depths.

"Work harder, whore." I told her as I took off the last of my clothes. "I'm not going to be gentle with you so you'd better have that slut ass ready."

She moaned through her tight clamped jaw in response and began working her three fingers even more excitedly, burying them to the hilt in her ass, stretching the tight hole as far as she could. As I dropped by boxers on the couch, I spotted the tube of hand cream laying on a side table, not put away from my last night in front of the porn channel. Keeping my movements quiet, I picked it up and squeezed a generous blob of the oily white cream onto my palm.

"Are you ready for me, whore? Is your ass ready for fucking?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered, her breath coming in gulps. "Please, I want it."

I gave my straining cock a quick once-over with the cream and walked over to kneel behind her.

"Show me." I ordered.

Karolina withdrew her fingers from her asshole, which was now gaping slightly - perhaps the diameter of one of my fingers - and pulsing with her heartbeat. Taking my cock in my hand, I teased her, rubbing it in slow circles around her loosened ring, pushing gently against it but pulling away when she pushed her hips back against me.

"Beg me for it." I commanded her. "What do you want me to do, whore?"

"Please," she cried. "Please fuck my ass. Fuck my whore ass. Fuck it."

"I'm not going to be gentle with you, slut. I'm going to treat you like a whore and fuck your ass hard. And once I'm in, I'm not going to stop until I come in you. Is that what you want, whore?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, her voice now a lust-filled moan. "Fuck me like a slut. Fuck my ass."

With that, I leaned forward and drove my cock fully into her. Her ass was as tight as a vice around the base of my cock, pulsing and tightening wildly. She screamed a long "Aaaaah!" as the pain overcame her and began to fall forwards onto her breasts, trying to pull away. But my grip on her hips left her no room to move and I ground myself into her, my balls rubbing against her smooth cunt.

"Play with your pussy, whore." I told her. "You'll start to like it faster if you try to come."

Sobbing, her torso trembling and shuddering, she reached back with her right hand. I felt her long nails scratching against my balls as she forced three fingers into her wet pussy.

"Here we go, slut," I warned her, withdrawing two-thirds of my cock. I looked down to see her ring distend as my cock slid outwards, the protesting muscles still throbbing, causing it to pulse around my shaft. Again, I rammed it into her, forcing another scream of pain, and I felt her fingers thrust even faster in and out of her cunt. I felt like banging her ass as hard as I could, letting the tight ring and her screams of pain take me to orgasm. But I knew I would last longer, and bring Karolina with me, if I used a different approach.

Instead of slamming my cock into her for a third time, I ground myself against her hips, rocking us back and forth, withdrawing and thrusting my cock less than an inch with each stroke, letting her get used to its size.

"God, you're tight, slut," I told her. "Your whore ass is squeezing me so hard. Do you like having my hard cock in your ass?"

"Ohh," she murmured. "It hurts. It's stretching me so much..."

"It's stretching you wide," I answered. "You've got my whole cock in your ass now, whore."

"Mmm, yessss..." was all she could manage. I had only been grinding against her for a couple of minutes now, running my hands over her hot cheeks and bruised breasts while I kept up the pressure, but the sounds she was making were beginning to change from distress to pleasure. Her hand was matching my rhythm, pushing her fingers deeper inside as I ground forward, then sliding back as I lessened the pressure. I could feel no change in how tightly her ass was gripping my cock, still clamped around it, burning hot, but I withdrew a couple of inches anyway, then forced my way back in to the hilt.

This time her gasp was an equal mix of pain and pleasure, an indrawn hiss through her clenched teeth that coincided with a harder, faster movement of the hand buried in her pussy.

"How wet are you now, slut?" I asked, timing the words to match stronger thrusts into her ass.

"I'm wet, I'm so wet. It feels so good," she panted.

I sped up my thrusts, pulling a little more of my cock out of her ass each time and pushing against her a little harder with every forward stroke. Her asshole continued to pulse and distend around my cock and I could feel her muscles squeezing and contracting, gripping the base of my shaft hardest at the deepest part of each stroke when I pressed up against her.

"I'm going to fuck your ass hard now, whore, just like I promised you. Are you going to make yourself come for me?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," she breathed. "Want to come."

With that, I withdrew my cock until only the head remained inside her and, taking a brutal grip on her hips, slammed forward, pulling her back hard enough to leave bruises on her hips.

She cried out, again in pain, but I could feel her hand busily strumming her clit, dipping her fingers in and out of her pussy with increasing urgency. I picked up the pace of my assault on her ass, driving into her at a fast pace and using my new gym-toned muscles to force her hips back against me with every plunge forward. She was trapped under my hands, unable to draw away from me or set her own rhythm, just a warm body being used as a toy for my pleasure. Her breaths began coming in short gasps and I knew she was close to her orgasm.

"Come for me now, slut." I ordered. "Come on, whore. Come for me."

Her breath came in ragged gasps as her asshole began spasming and tightening around my cock. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhh!" were the only sounds she could make as a convulsive orgasm swept through her, wracking her muscles from thigh to shoulders.

I gave her only a few moments to recover, listening to her gasp as she hung from grip on her hips, her shoulders and neck slumped on the hardwood floor. Reaching forward, I slid my hands over her breasts, raising her torso until she leant forward at a 45 degree angle. I was desperate to come and I knew exactly how I wanted her.

Leaning towards her ear, I whispered: "It's my turn now, whore. Are you going to make me come?"

"Yes, yes," she panted. "Come in me."

"I want to hear you beg for it," I told her. "And I want to hear you crying while you beg."

Shifting my grip on her breasts, I trapped her swollen nipples between the heels of my palms and my forefingers, clamping down with a grip that six months of weights had made rock hard. Karolina squealed in pain and her hands flew to mine, desperately trying to relieve the unbearable pressure I was putting or her abused nipples.

"I'm not going to start fucking your whore ass until you start begging, slut," I reminded her.

"Please," she sobbed. "Please... please fuck my ass."

With that I began assaulting her asshole in earnest, slamming my full length into her, stretching her ass up and in with every stroke. At the deepest point of entry, I gave her nipples an extra squeeze, giving Karolina a little extra bit of pain to match the punishment her virgin ass was taking.

I was in heaven as I heard the mix of sobs and filthy encouragement coming from her mouth: "Oh! Ah. Fuck my slut ass! Oh, it hurts. Oh fuck me hard. Fuck me, ah! I'm your whore. I'm - ah - your little slut whore. Oh, God may ass hurts so much from you. Fuck me - oh - harder..."

I couldn't last hearing her pain, her lust and her humiliation. I was brutalising her asshole now, jerking my hips up, down and side to side as I stabbed into her, feeling her tortured ass flex and stretch with every new impact. She was babbling now, moaning and sobbing, barely able to speak: "Fuck! Ah-ah-ah ass...Ah-oh-oh...Whore..."

As I felt the muscles under my cock start to tighten, I clamped down on Karolina's nipples as hard as I could, lifting her torso upright by yanking her breasts upwards. The backs of my hands were brushing her chin and she gave a perfect scream of agony as I began to come into her furnace-hot ass.

My mind went blank with perfect pleasure. The sensation of this beautiful woman twisting and shuddering against me, the sound of her sobbing "Please! Please!", the feeling of release as I shot jet after jet into her bowels, the smell of sex and perfume, the fine sheen of sweat my orgasm released onto my skin: these all combined into the most intensely sexual and satisfying moment I had ever known.

The next thing I knew I was slumped on Karolina's back, my weight pressing her chest into the floor, my breath coming in hot gasps against the back of her neck. Her hands cupped her tormented breasts and I could feel her shaking with relief, sniffling and sobbing from the pain I had caused her.

I groaned with pleasure, feeling unutterably hot and spent. I levered myself half-upright with my palms against the floor, careful not to disengage my still-hard cock from Karolina's fetid ass, then wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me and folding my hands over hers.

"You are so perfect, so beautiful," I told her, nuzzling the back of her neck. "That was just amazing. You're a perfect whore."

She pressed herself back into me, arching her neck to be kissed.

"Oh God, my knees," she exclaimed, shuddering slightly as our weight shifted.

I laughed and leaned back to take more of our weight on my thighs. "Is that all that hurts?" I asked.

She laughed, but quickly winced as other sensations caught up with her. "My nipples hurt so much and my ass..." she said, gingerly moving her hips to gauge the pain.

"Hold on," I said, and slid back from her, allowing my softening cock to slide out of her. I leaned forward again, twisting my torso to slide my left arm under her thighs, then picked her up. Post-coital adrenaline and my trainer deserve equal credit for the fact that I swept 135 pounds of near-lifeless blonde into my arms without feeling anything worse than the hard pressure of the floor against my knees. Karolina turned her head towards me and I kissed her long and hard, circling her tongue and sucking on it lovingly.

I broke the kiss to look at her tear-streaked face, her lips slack and swollen, her eyes bright and wet with tears. She was studying my face with equal intensity, her expression of fear and lust still lingering from her abuse.

"No-one has ever made me feel this good," I told her and saw her smile begin. "Kick your shoes off, we're going to have a shower."