The Decoy Princesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two orcs continued fucking her in silence. The only sounds that echoed in the cell for a while was that of the slapping of flesh against flesh as well as Sharia's incessant crying. Finally Mag bent over, wrapping his arms around her waist. He then pounded her hard and fast as he got closer to his peak. "GAH! YES!" he roared. His cock bulged and then spurt inside of her. Thick ropes of cum shot deep into her, flooding her innermost parts and filling her up. His hands came up to clutch her breasts hard as he came.

Sharia let out a muffled cry of dismay as she felt his seed fill up her pussy and her womb. Her eyes bugged wide as Urlag rammed his cock all the way down her throat as he joined his friend in the orgasm. Her body quivered under the stress of Mag coming up her pussy and Urlag coming down her throat. Then her hips started to jerk and buck as Mag's cock throbbing inside of her touched off her own orgasm. She let out a squeak of alarm before her eyes rolled back into her head from the intensity of her sudden climax. Her body jerked uncontrollably between them in the throes of forced ecstasy before going still with one final full body shudder.

"Damn, the elf got off!" Mag said, giving her a playful slap on the ass. Sharia moaned incoherently between them, still pinned as if she were impaled on a spit. Both pulled out of her and she dropped unceremoniously to the floor. "Wanna go again?" Mag asked with a grin.

"Yeah, I think we have time until the boss' servants gets here." Urlag said. "Come on, Princess, back on your knees!" he commanded, reaching down and grabbing her by the hair.

"Wha-?" Sharia's eyes fluttered open as she was hauled back up. "No... no more..." she panted when she saw the two orcs bringing their semi-flaccid cocks back up to her mouth. Anymore she might have said ended when Mag shoved his member past her lips and down her gullet. "Mmph!" she protested, putting a hand up onto his hip and trying to push him away. Even if she hadn't been weak from the orgasm she still wouldn't have been able to match the strength of the orc. All she had now was just the barest token of resistance.

After getting a good couple of thrusts down her throat to get hard again, Mag pulled out and Urlag took his place. Urlag fucked her mouth until he too was hard again. "Stand her up and hold her still. I want the elf's pussy this time."

"We'll double team her. Let's see how she likes having orcish cocks up both of her holes!" Mag agreed, standing Sharia up so that he could then turn her back to him. He then grabbed her by the thighs, his massive hands easily encircling her limbs, and lifted her up. Bringing her up to the right height, he forced her legs wide apart in offering to Urlag.

Urlag stepped forward and plunged into her now well-lubed pussy. "She is still tight even after you fucked her," he commented amid her renewed screaming from the rough penetration.

"Here, take her," Mag pushed her forward into Urlag's arms. Urlag grabbed Sharia by her butt cheeks, spreading them open for his friend.

Sharia had no choice but to wrap her arms and legs around the orc's muscular bulk for support and out of fear of being dropped to the floor again. Squeezing her eyes shut, she let out a long, soft whimper as she braced herself for what was about to happen. Then she was rocking her head back and letting out a long wail as she felt the head of Mag's cock push up into her ass. Finally her back passage gave way and Mag's cock slid up inside of her.

Oh Goddess... Please... She mentally pleaded with Selune as she raised her eyes to the ceiling just so that she could avoid looking at the orcs as they continued to ravish her. Let it end quickly! Mag and Urlag's members pushed in and pulled out of her in almost a mechanical fashion. Her large, supple breasts were crushed up against Urlag and her nipples dragged up and down his muscular chest each time they drove into her. She could feel their hot breath on her neck.

It worried her that the more primal instincts of her brain were taking over little by little. More and more the waves of pleasure that came from her ass and her loins became noticeable. Soon she found that she was instinctively clamping down onto their cocks with each thrust. "No..." she whimpered again as she felt the erotic fire build within her. "Please... not again..."

But each time she tried to fight it, the faster it came. Soon she was shuddering again in climax as she was sandwiched between the two orcs. They both cheered in victory as they felt her body tremble in its orgasmic throes.

Urlag was the first to cum this time. As Sharia's pussy squeezed his cock and seemed to pulsate around it, trying to milk it for its seed, his cock erupted inside of her. "AHHHHH! YES!" he threw his head back and howled as he came.

Mag was not much further behind as he could feel Urlag's cock throbbing through the wall between the elf's pussy and ass. He was in the process of withdrawing for another thrust when he finally lost control. Just as the first pump of his hot seed shot out, he managed to embed his cock deep inside of her to hold it there as he rode out the ecstasy.

With the two orcs' cocks pumping their loads into her at once, Sharia's own forced orgasm was blended into an immediate second one. Or maybe it was a prolonging of the first. She wasn't sure either way as she wound up clutching Urlag for dear life, her nails digging into the back of his shoulders and her heels digging into the small of his back. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth as her body continued to writhe and twitch.

Finally it was all over as Urlag and Mag pulled out of her and dumped her back onto the floor of the cell in a growing pool of their combined fluids. Sharia could do nothing more but lay there and moan pitifully as she drifted into unconsciousness; their cum slowly oozing from all of her holes. The orcs left her there, a blubbering mess, as they exited the cell and locked it closed behind them.

*

CHAPTER 8:

The biggest dark green orc that Celeste had ever seen loomed over her. It was grinning savagely at her as if he knew something that she didn't. "So..." he said slowly, "You are the decoy." It wasn't a question. "Well, you have failed in your mission, little elf."

"How would you know?" Celeste blurted out a moment before she could stop herself.

The orc threw his head back and laughed. Then he pulled something out of the large pouch hanging off of his belt. He took a look at it, smiled down at her, and tossed it onto the ground in front of her. "Those are the royal vestments which only your precious princess is allowed to wear."

Celeste looked down at the crumpled ball of gold wires and jewels. Sure enough; it was the ornate and intricately detailed golden wire bracers, greaves, sandals, brassiere, and panties that only the Princess of Caoluna was permitted to wear by royal birthright. In the back of her mind she smiled since the orc obviously didn't know that he had Sharia the handmaiden and not Gwendolyn the Princess.

But, her mission dictated that she keep up appearances and so she forced some tears out. Well, half forced them, anyway. She was still saddened that Sharia was indeed caught and at the mercy of this huge orc. While she cried, he turned to the orc nearest him. "You said that the troll had her yesterday?"

"Yes, Mighty Kerug," the orc said, Celeste looked up and saw that it was Morok. "I had her when I first captured her, then the goblins all had her, then they let the troll loose on her. It took us forever to clean her up and flatten her belly before your arrival."

Glancing down, Celeste saw that her belly was back to its normal flatness and she was no longer oozing goblin and troll cum out of her. Then she let out a yelp when the head orc... Kerug... grabbed her by the ankle and lifted her up into the air. Her tied hands pulled against the rope attaching them to the stump and the rope around her neck dug into her skin as she was pulled up off of the ground. "Urgk..." she gurgled as the rope pressed into her windpipe and she found it difficult to breathe.

Then she let out a cry of alarm when she felt Kerug's big, beefy finger plunge down into her sex. His finger pumped in and out of her furiously a few times until it went slick. "Amazing," he breathed, "still tight as if she were still a virgin. And that troll has a cock like a tree branch too!" He turned to his orcs and laughed. "I guess it is true what they do say about elven pussy, boys! Tight and virginal every time!"

Precious air filled her lungs when she was dropped back down to the grass. Celeste coughed and sputtered as she landed on her back and the rope around her neck went slack. Stars filled her vision and she blinked a couple of times until she could see straight after the lack of air. She almost wished she had passed out when she saw Kerug toss his tunic to the ground and let his trousers drop to his feet. He was well hung, larger than any of the orcs but thankfully still smaller than the troll. "Oh Goddess..." she gasped as she tried to shuffle back away from him.

Kerug snagged her ankle and dragged her back as he knelt down. "Don't think so! I want to see how you compare to the Princess!" he said, taking his cock into one fist and stroking it to life. It didn't take much as he was near hardness already. He brushed the head of it up and down along her moist slit. Celeste shuddered as the erotic tingles shot through her. Her nipples stood on end as a result and she closed her eyes, waiting for what was to come.

He didn't let her linger long. She felt the tip of his cock nuzzle against her cleft and she couldn't help but try to squirm away from him. Celeste closed her knees to try and deny him purchase but only ran into hardened orc muscle. She heard Kerug laugh as he pressed into her and she felt his shaft slide all the way up in until it was poking the gateway to her womb. "Yesss..." Kerug breathed as he settled his bulk over top of her, "nice and tight still!"

Kerug clamped one hand onto her tied hands. The other closed around her full breast and squeezed. Then he pumped his hips and drove into her, making her cry out as his giant cock filled her up suddenly. Celeste turned her head to the side as he got close with his face. His nostrils flared as he inhaled her scent and she could feel his hot breath all over her skin. Drool dripped off of one of the tusks jutting up from his lower jaw as he pumped into her again, and again, and again. Her body involuntarily moved with his and she had no choice but to put her legs up aside of his waist to avoid being hurt by his wild, animalistic thrusts.

His breathing became short, shallow, pants as he grunted every time he pushed into her. Celeste kept her eyes closed and her face diverted, whimpering every time his bulk came down onto her. She felt his tongue trail up the side of her neck and she shuddered in revulsion, the motion making her breasts drag left and right against his hard chest.

Finally his cock bulged and throbbed within her and she felt his hot cum blow against her inner walls with such force that it rivaled that of the troll last night. She felt his seed flood into her womb, filling her up to the point that her belly was stretching a bit. Celeste whined and tried desperately to get him out of her while his cock continued to pulsate and throb inside of her. Kerug held his cock buried into her up to the hilt until he was finally done. When he pulled out her pussy clamped down as if it wanted to keep every drop of his seed of its own volition.

"A nice fuck, elf, but your Princess is better," Kerug said. He turned to his orcs. "She is of no use to me," he said, flipping his hand over his shoulder to indicate Celeste. "I have no use for her. Keep her here to entertain the troops. I have a better elf woman waiting for me back at the Citadel."

"Thank you, Mighty Kerug," Morok said, saluting with his fist to his chest.

Kerug paused and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You still get honor for capturing this one. Without this one, we would not have known as much as we do."

"You are kind, Warlord."

"Come to the Citadel sometime soon, I will show you what royal elven pussy feels like." Kerug smiled before gathering up his clothes and armor.

Morok nodded and then walked over to Celeste. There he grabbed up her rope leash and pulled her to her feet before leading her back up to the main camp of the orcs. Once there he marched her into the center of camp and cut the ropes off of her. Then he shoved her towards the nearest group. "Have fun, boys," he said, "the boss said that we can keep her as a concubine for everyone. Make sure she's tied back up down in the prisoner enclosure once you're done with her."

The orc mob wasted no time after that announcement. One grabbed her from behind, locking his arms into hers and pulling them painfully backwards. She felt his cock rub up against her ass through his loincloth and it was already rising to the occasion. Celeste kicked and screamed as the orcs closed in from all around her, all of them stripping down to take a turn with her. The orc who had grabbed her let go one of her arms long enough to spit into his hand and rub it up and down her shaft. A moment later she felt it poking into her bottom before it finally gave way and he slid all the way up her back passage. She screamed even louder.

She then felt herself falling backwards as the orc up her ass laid down. Another orc loomed over top of her with his hard-on in his fist as he jerked it to life. Then he was shoving it up inside of her pussy. "AHHHHH!" she cried out, her voice deep and guttural as she was double penetrated by the large green cocks.

Then a third orc was wrenching her head back and she barely had time to see him before his cock slid past her lips and down her throat with his balls slapping against her forehead. Her arms were wrenched out to the sides and she felt orc cocks placed into her hands a moment before her hands were forced closed around them to stroke them. She felt a couple more hands pawing at her breasts and she couldn't tell who they belonged to as there were orcs surrounding her at every angle.

Celeste lost track of time as the chaotic orgy raged around her with her as the center of attention. The moment one orc came inside of her, or on her, he was pulled away by another waiting and eager orc who was ready to fuck her. The other things she lost track of was the number of times she was forced to orgasm from the multiple penetrations all at once. All she did know was that it was a lot of times and her body eventually went limp from the seemingly endless shuddering fit it was having from the multiple orgasms that just blended one into the other. Her mind went blank, filled with sexual haze as she was no longer consciously thinking... just feeling on a primal level as breeding instincts kicked in.

By the time the orcs were through with her late that night, Celeste was sore between her legs, her belly hurt and was slightly inflated from the amount of cum inside of her, and she was hardly able to move. She was unceremoniously dumped back into her holding pen where her nightly meal of old bread and gathered greens were waiting for her. Celeste barely had the strength to crawl over to the plate and scoop food into her mouth and chew. She managed a cursory inspection of her plate and sure enough, the bitter yellow flower that prevented pregnancy was in there again. Wondering if this was intentional or if her captors were just grabbing random herbs to feed her, Celeste chewed on those first. After she'd eaten her fill she passed out from sheer exhaustion, wondering what the next day would bring.

*

Midpoint Village was in ruins.

It had taken them some time to work their way around the orc front lines and scores of patrols, but now they have made it. But now, all around, Darian could see that the once proud and majestic structures that were extravagant by human standards were now nothing more than husks of their former selves. He could remember in his travels when he'd been here before and how everything was beautiful and graceful from the tower of the town hall all the way down to the simplest peasant hut.

Darian let out an ironic laugh at how elven peasants lived like kings in comparison to human peasants.

Now all that was gone. The busy thoroughfare that was Market Row was deserted to be replaced by upturned and broken carts, burned out and looted merchant shacks, and smoldering body pyres where the dead had been burned.

"My Goddess," Rhys breathed as he set eyes on the devastation around them. "Our scryers had told us that it was bad but we had no idea..."

"Yeah, well maybe next time you all will listen when the other races tell you that the orcs were hot to trot for conquest, hm?" Darian shot him an ugly look. "Hell, maybe next time you'll listen to your own Rangers when they tell you that your lands are under siege. Maybe something like this won't happen next time... if there is one."

Rhys gave him a suspicious look. "How do you know that the Elven Rangers had warned us. Not many outsiders know that fact."

Darian got a distant look in his eye. "I knew one of them."

"How?"

"It doesn't matter," Darian said quickly to change the subject. "Now your scryers said that one of your maidens disappeared here, correct?"

"Yes, Celeste," Rhys said, now sharing the distant look that Darian had just moments before. "She'd volunteered to be the one to go straight through the center as out of all of them, she had the best chance of possibly surviving it. The orcs were pretty well entrenched here for some time. We'd sent Sharia to the northernmost route behind their lines because we had thought that there might have been less orcs there."

Darian pointed to supply crates that were stacked in the town square. "They must be using this village as their fallback and supply center now."

"Then where is their rear guard at?"

"That was probably the orcs we cut down right before we got here." Darian stopped his horse at the burned out building of the town hall and dismounted. He looked up at the once proud tower and sighed. "This is still the most intact building from what I've seen. We'll hunker down here for the night and look for clues as to Celeste's whereabouts later on." Darian said, hoping that they'd find the missing maidens soon as he didn't even want to think what was happening to them in the meantime.

***

CHAPTER 9:

Every so often orc servants came by Sharia's cell to give her food and water as well as to clean her up by making sure she was bathed and that her hair was properly cared for. The bucket in the corner that she'd come to use as a privy was always replaced and she'd even been provided some blankets in which she curled up under on the cell's lone wooden cot. It had been a couple of days, at the very least, since she'd been ravished by Kerug and his two goons. After that, time seemed to fade and she lost all track since she could not see the sun or any of the moons. Her cell had no windows and the dungeon was deep in the keep so she could not even tell if it were day or night.

She was napping when her cell door flew open. Sharia bolted awake in the cot, eyes wide to see who was coming in so suddenly. There in the doorway stood the massive hulking bulk of Kerug, smiling savagely at her. "Enjoy your respite, princess?" he asked. "For your sake, I hope so. I regret letting you stew for these past week but I had to make a visit to the front lines to pay a visit to one of your handmaidens. I just could not help but paying your decoy a personal visit to let her know that all she had done was for naught. The poor thing looked positively devastated." He laughed.

1...34567...12