All Comments on 'The Girl Beneath the Skin'

by blacknight99

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus christ

You have taken jacking off to new artistic heights. I laughed I cried and I ejaculated. Seriously though honestly what the hell are you doing here dude that was amazing write a book, not even kidding

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A HEART-WARMING, EROTIC MASTERPIECE

That says it all, except for one thing: The story reveals volumes about the author.

kinkymousekinkymouseover 7 years ago
Superb

I felt very sorry for Jenny, how misfortune lined up on her one after another despite being highly qualified. Her plight made my eyes moist. Creating such feelings in the reader shows how realistically this story is written.Hope to read more such stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've read on this site

This is amazing! Please continue this story line, I want to hear what happens with Jenny and Tim. I quite enjoyed your imagination and style of writing ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit, dude.

I come to this website to wank, not to feel. Beautifully written - I actually forgot it was a mind control story until the hypnosis bit, this really should be in Romance or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puts

Oh man you make me cry

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazingly good

Honestly, most of the stuff on here, I just skip. The stuff that’s tolerable makes me wince even though I read it to .. you know. But this was wonderful. Well written, beautifully emotional. Thank you for such a great story and THANK YOU for the simple inclusion that there is a line between fantasy and real life.

kendo1kendo1almost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Great story, wish it had been longer...

I was really enjoying that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
These lines, honest and powerful.

Some of them, people like Grinsworth, might look with disdain, but they'll never SEE the girl that I see. They'll never see the girl beneath the skin. They won't even try. And those people aren't worth arguing with. We can handle them, Jenny.

"Look, I can't change the world. I can't eliminate all the cruelty and injustice and prejudice. And for the rest of your life, you may have to face that. But after tonight, you'll never have to face it alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 3 years ago

I only happened onto this story because someone posted in Authors' Hangout they were looking for another story like this one. Now I'm glad I looked up the story. One of the best LIT stories I've read--and I've read a lot. Well done and easily worth ten stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This guy's a pretty good writer. I've read a couple of his stories, and he's outstanding. Great plots. Excellent descriptions. None of the purple prose seen in so many other stories on Literotica. I'm going to read some more of his work.

hazelnut_littlehazelnut_littleabout 2 years ago

It wasn't erotica. But damn me to Hell and back if this isn't the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I loved it, you are very talented.

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

Great story ... there seems to still be enough "knights" around to still keep the world turning round and round!!!

BobLee7BobLee7over 1 year ago

I think I’m not going to read for a few days so I can soak in the essence of this one.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came for porn , but found instead great literature . A lovely wonderful and tender fairytale.Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy Shitsky, Batman!! You can freakin’ WRITE. Keep. It. UP!! Please.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous