The Perfect Anniversary Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ohhhhh yessssss Taylor, I’m a whore," I screamed as the first waves of my orgasm pulsed through my body. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk, cummmmingggggg!"

She twisted my nipple painfully as she rammed her fingers as deep as she could get them and ground her palm against my clit.

"Are you my bitch, Caroline? Do you want me to fuck your wet cunt?" she asked me as she kept grinding her palm against my swollen clit and her fingers continued to assault my pussy.

She grabbed my hair with her other hand and turned my face around to hers. She licked my parched lips.

" Open your eyes, and look at me!"

God it was so hot to be so close to her face.

"You like it rough, don’t you Caroline. You don’t even have to answer...I can feel how your pussy is sucking on my fingers and your cum is running down my hand. You like being called a whore, and a slut, and you like being fucked hard."

"Oh God, yessssss Taylor. Please fuck meeee…"

"Is that one of the reasons, you chose me? Tomorrow night, do you want to be my bitch also?"

I could barely talk now, my mouth was so dry, and my voice was raspy. My pussy was still convulsing against her hand. Whimpers now instead of moans…I could feel myself fading. She pulled my head back some more.

"Open your mouth, cunt!"

I did and she spit into my mouth.

"Swallow it."

I did, welcoming the wetness that coated my dry throat.

"Will Dave be my bitch also?"

"Yes, Taylor, he will," I was almost crying from the painful angle that she held my head.

Suddenly she let me go and moved her hand away from my pulsating cunt. The next thing I felt was her cock sliding between my lips as she prepared to enter me. I was so wet that I knew her cock would slide easily into me, but I was glad that she was getting the head wet anyway. She guided the head to my gaping hole and rammed it in.

"Ohhhh God yessssss fuck me Taylor."

Her hands grasped my hips firmly as she rammed her cock deep into my wet cunt. It was huge and ohhhh hell it felt so good. I could feel her enormous tits slapping against my back as her balls slapped against my pussy. It was a wild feeling…one that I would remember for the rest of my life. I could hear her moaning and feel her cock already swelling inside me. She was close and so was I.

"Fuck me Taylor….yessssss fuck your whore," I said to urge her on. I wanted to feel her cum in me.

I felt her balls tightening and her cock jerking. The way it filled up my cunt was unbelievable. She pulled me hard against her and screamed as I felt the first spurt of cum fill her condom. She pulled out of me and turned me around.

"Take my cum, you fucking whore, but don’t swallow," she said as she stripped the condom off and aimed her cock at my face.

Before I could open my mouth her hot cum splattered my face. I opened my mouth and she pushed the head inside while stroking the shaft. Like a baby taking a bottle I began sucking. I was rewarded with her delicious she-male cum. I didn’t swallow, but I couldn’t hold it all and it began leaking out the sides of my mouth. When she stopped spurting she took her cock out and painted my lips with it, squeezing every drop out of her cock. Then she bent down to kiss me sucking her cum from my tongue and then letting it flow back into mine. When she pulled away she told me to swallow. I did as she said. She let me go and we both fell back onto the softness of the bed. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. She was so beautiful and fucking her had been so amazing. I didn’t say anything. I had not been expecting this to happen today. My pussy was bruised from the finger fucking she had given me. But I was still horny. I reached down to rub it.

"Don’t touch my pussy, slut!"

I stopped. I loved the way she could control me. She rolled onto her side. I could hear her getting something out of her bedside table. When she rolled back she had a huge black dildo in her hand. She stretched a condom on it and told me to spread my legs wide. I did as she asked and she rubbed the head up and down my slippery cunt lips, before pushing it into me. Twice today I was filled with a huge cock. She started fucking me harder.

I could only watch as she bent down and sucked on my nipple, her teeth capturing it, her tongue flicking it back and forth. She didn’t linger…she moved down my stomach…kissing and nibbling on my flesh…until I could feel her warm breath on my cunt.

"Yesssssss, eat me Taylor," I cried as I felt her tongue lash out at my swollen clit.

She playfully licked at it, then running her tongue up and down my slit lapping at my juices. Oh hell, she was sucking my cunt lips into her mouth…ohhhh damn I cried as I pushed my cunt up into her face…my back arching off the bed and my hands grasping the sheets. She moved up to my clit and latched onto it, sucking and licking at the same time as she continued to fuck me with the dildo.

"I’m cummmmmingggg Taylor..fuck me…..I’m cummminggggggg!"

My orgasm swelled and washed over me. I bucked against the cock in my pussy and her lips on my clit. I couldn’t move, I had no strength left. She pulled the cum coated cock out of my pussy and sucked it into her mouth.

"MMMM baby, you do taste good," she said as she laid down facing me.

"So Caroline, do you think that you want me for tomorrow night?" she asked playfully.

"Oh yes!" I finally managed to say.

"Good, because I think I am going to really enjoy myself. Do you feel strong enough to get cleaned up? You can grab a quick shower in my bath and I will take one in the other bedroom. Then I will meet you in the living room," she said as she leaned over to kiss me one more time. This time I could smell and taste her and me on the tongue that invaded my mouth.

I moved off of the bed as she left the room and made my way into her spacious bathroom. The shower revived me and then I started the process of finding my clothes. Some were in the bedroom the rest were in the living room. I was just putting my shoes on when she emerged wearing a fluffy robe and a thick towel around her hair. She poured us a welcome glass of wine and we finished making the arrangements for tomorrow night. When I got up to leave she slipped her hand inside my halter as she kissed me. I slipped mine inside her loose robe as our tongues dueled. Our kiss ended and I left, looking forward to what tomorrow night would bring and the surprise that it was going to bring for you.

As I pulled out onto the highway, I remembered that I still needed to go to the store for our supper. I wondered if you would mind if we just had pizza delivered in. Somehow with everything else I had planned for tonight…I didn’t think so.

To be continued…

12