The Seamstress of Suramar Pt. 02

Story Info
Eianine offers a deal to Shalendris.
6.3k words
5
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A silvery streak of light struck down the last Satyr, the demon's smoking body hitting the ground with a loud thump.

Talena wiped her brow with the back of her arm. "How many of them must we destroy before we manage to restore our lands?"

The silver of her robes was marred by splotches of green, demonic blood.

Shalendris placed a fist on her cocked hip, feigning offense. "Do you so tire of working alongside me?" the druidess said.

The two stared at each other for a brief moment before their lips slowly curled into smiles.

"Never in a thousand years."

"Or ten."

Since the Third War had ravaged the northern parts of Ashenvale, tainting the ancient forests with demonic energy, great progress had been made in restoring the lands to their former glory. The recent defeat of the Burning Legion had only accelerated that progress, though small pockets of demonic resistance remained in the elven homeland.

Shalendris, like most druids, was well-attuned to nature itself. The feelings of the surrounding flora, from the tiniest acorn to the greatest of oaks, could be felt by the woman. Not only that, but her body would reflect the general health of whichever location she spent time in, absorbing some small portion of the life essence of the surrounding wilds.

This absorption of life energy would translate into incremental increases to the woman's bust and rear, sometimes even inducing lactation. Her chest had been described by some as "two huge, bouncy, mana batteries".

On the flip side, however, environments with little to no life energy, or places heavily influenced by fel or necrotic energies, had the reverse effect on the druidess. If she remained too long in these heavily corrupted places, she would effectively become flat-chested, with no mana to cast her spells.

Such was the case in the region known as Felwood. Much of the land had known considerable regrowth, but much work yet remained. And, seeing as Talena and Shalendris were most often assigned to those locations most afflicted by dark magics, the purple-haired elf's bust had taken a severe hit.

Most of the time, her chest would be nothing short of colossal, two mountainous orbs barely held back by the inadequate tops she wore. But these days, her tits were smaller even than her own head, smaller even than Talena's considerable endowments!

"When's the last time your you've shrunk down this much?" the priestess asked, the pair approaching the nearby Kaldorei encampment astride their nightsaber panthers.

Tucking a long strand of purple hair behind a long, elven ear, the woman looked down at her chest briefly. They were not small by any stretch of the imagination, as many women would probably be envious of her even in her current state. But they were small compared to her usual sizes.

Shalendris spoke with some hesitance: "I... I like... It's easier to find clothes that fit."

Talena guffawed at the obvious falsity of that statement. "You lie as well as you fight, Shalendris Oaksong."

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

The two women's feet had barely touched the ground when the encampment's courier approached them. A tall, wiry elven youth of no more than twenty summers, he reached into the bag at his hip.

"Letter for Ms Oaksong," the lad spoke, handing a piece of parchment to the druidess.

Shalendris accepted the message, thanking the courier with a nod, a smile and a handful of gold coins.

Barely had the courier left that the lavender-skinned elf opened the message under the curious gaze of Talena. "Are you sure you want to be reading my messages? It could be a phallic art piece of an admirer's cock," Shalendris said with a grin. "Remember the time when that soldier from Stormwind wrote a whole novel about us?"

Talena chuckled, remembering indeed the steamy novel. It had been a solid hit with the two women.

As the piece of parchment unfolded, a single rune at the center of the message lit up and the image of a familiar woman appeared above it. A small translucent image, six or so inches tall.

Eianine.

Shalendris remembered the seamstress, having visited Suramar only a few months prior to obtain new clothing. The encounter had, to no one's surprise, ended with the pair fucking for days, with Shalendris's milk causing the Nightborne's chest to grow to titanic proportions.

Her tits were even larger now than she remembered, reaching down to her knees while being perfectly round and full.

Dearest Shalendris, the tiny image spoke up.

It is my honor to extend this invitation to you. As one of my valued customers and business partners, you are invited to the first of my bi-annual fashion shows. This personal invitation grants you access to the VIP lounge where you will get to meet some of Suramar's finest.

When you are ready to depart, place this message on the ground. See you there!

What kind of weird magic had Eianine come up with this time? Shalendris wondered, watching the image of the overly busty Shal'dorei vanish.

"Fashion shows, huh?" Talena asked, grinning at her friend. "Never pinned you as the type 'Mrs. Oaksong'."

Shaking her head at the mocking words, Shalendris closed the parchment. "There is still so much work to be done, I can't be flying off to-"

"You need a break. You've been at this for months, fighting all manner of creature."

"It's just... We've been making such good progress," argued Shalendris.

"And we won't be making any progress if you collapse from exhaustion. Go, take a few days off. You know where to find me. You always do," Talena said, offering her friend a sincere smile.

The two hugged briefly.

"Fine. You know I can never win arguments against you," Shalendris said as she bent over at the waist to place the small, folded piece of paper onto the ground.

As soon as the enchanted item made contact with the soil, its form twisted and stretched until it became a single white circle, outlined with a blue aura. Its surface shimmered and spun slowly.

Shalendris stepped into that circle, waving goodbye to her friend. As soon as Shalendris's head disappeared through the gateway, it vanished, leaving Talena alone in the small Kaldorei camp.

"She always gets up to the weirdest shit, I swear."

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

The bed she landed on was covered in all manner of fine silk and luxurious pillows. Shalendris looked around the room, quickly recognizing the furnishings. She was indeed in Eianine's residence.

From the other side of the door and from the window, the night elf could hear the voices of many others who spoke various languages. Peering out that window, the Kaldorei could see that probably a hundred or so guests had gathered around the seamstress's shop, a catwalk having been built at the center of the gathering, with enough chairs to seat all those present.

Much of the surrounding bazaar had been rearranged to accommodate the event.

"I was wondering if my message reached you. The main event has just ended."

Shalendris turned slowly to greet Eianine with a smile and a polite bow. "Things seem to be going well for you," she remarked.

"Better than you can imagine. Ever since you left, business has been flourishing. I would be remiss to disregard the role you had to play in my success."

Shalendris looked down at the Shal'dorei's body, admiring for a moment how the silver, glowing tattoos across her deep purple skin ran across her skin, even running along those gigantic breasts of hers. Her chest was so large that Shalendris had to wonder how she managed to move around so gracefully, as her knees would undoubtedly be bumping constantly into the colossal masses of flesh.

"You went to all this trouble just to thank me?" the druidess asked, raising an eyebrow. "A thank you note would have been sufficient."

Eianine let slip a slight chuckle. "I've a business proposition," she quickly explained.

"I'm not much of a businesswoman. Every one of my ventures has ended in abject failure." Shalendris sat down on a nearby chair, looking up at the Shal'dorei.

"And that is why this proposition is entirely risk-free!"

"Impressive. Reminds me of the time I was recruited as a bowl seller for some gnome's shady company. Risk-free, he told me, as well. Just pay five thousand gold for this starter kit and you'll soon triple your investment! And now I've got three hundred bowls that no one wants to buy, sitting at home."

"You see these?" Eianine asked, allowing her hand to slide across the vastness of her bust. "After you left Suramar, they started... filling up. Which is why they've grown so much."

Indeed, Shalendris remembered, the elf's chest had previously only gone down to her waist. Now, even wrapped within the delicate elven fabrics, the two ponderous orbs extended past her knees.

"That tends to happen when people drink so much of my milk," Shalendris said with a soft chuckle. "It should stop in a few months... or years. You ingested quite a bit of it."

"I don't want them to go back to their old size. I like them this way... But the thing is, I thought my milk would have the same effect on others as yours did on me. That was not the case. Those I gave my milk to ended up growing a few cup sizes and the effects only lasted a few weeks at most. Nothing that could not have been achieved with a simple spell. But I think some people are starting to catch on."

Shalendris frowned for a moment. "What are you proposing?"

"In exchange for your milk, I'll donate 10% of my profits to help restore your forests in Kalimdor? I could donate directly to the Cenarion Circle or..." Eianine gave a wide smile, looking down for a moment at Shalendris's chest. "Wait, you're... smaller?"

"Your offer is quite appealing, I must admit. And yes, my chest has shrunk since the last time you saw me."

"But... how? How can we get you back to producing milk? And... does that mean you accept?" the Shal'dorei asked, obviously getting a little excited at the prospect.

Shalendris stood up, stretched. "Magic. I need magic. I suppose I never explained how I got my endowments, hm?"

Eianine shook her head and Shalendris gave her as much of a description of her blessing as necessary, giving the woman a good understanding of how things worked.

"Your tits are like mana batteries, then?" the Nightborne asked, unceremoniously cupping one of Shalendris's breasts through the thin fabric of her outfit.

"They've been described as such." The druidess then grinned and placed her palm on one of Eianine's tits, giving the monumental breast a firm squeeze. "Now, how about we get the production going?"

Eianine bit her lower lip with obvious desire. "I would, but my guests are waiting for me. How about you join me? I'll get you acquainted with them."

Much preferring the tranquility of her forests, Shalendris nonetheless agreed to accompany Eianine to the soirée. The seamstress cast a quick spell at the druidess, cleaning her outfit of any dirt or demon blood that remained.

The evening progressed smoothly, and Shalendris took note of how most of the women there seemed to have far larger proportions than she remembered seeing in Suramar during her last visit. She'd been told that the Shal'dorei enjoyed enhancing themselves through magic, though she learned that they tended not to overdo it so as to avoid the effects of arcane addiction.

"No one you see wearing my clothes is below an H-cup," Eianine leaned in to whisper in Shalendris's ear.

The night elf had no idea what this meant, but it sounded like she should be impressed. "Oh."

Present at the gathering were quite a few Sin'dorei as well, the Blood Elves far more numerous there than the night elves. The handful of Kaldorei present remained at the fringes, chatting among themselves. Shalendris felt that perhaps diplomatic efforts with the Shal'dorei were not going as well as she'd hoped.

No matter which group of elves they belonged to, there seemed to be little to no men at this fashion show and most of the women there seemed to be wearing clothing of Eianine's design. Beautiful, flowing dresses and intricate outfits made of silk, accented with all manner of elaborate jewelry, rested on feminine curves of impressive proportions.

"So, this one is the source of your increased visibility, Eianine?" an approaching Blood Elf said with a smirk, crimson-stained lips taking a sip of sparkling arcwine. "I imagined someone a little more... plentiful."

Shalendris noted how the stranger glanced down at her chest with an air of superiority as she spoke those words. A feeling of inadequacy suddenly struck her, a rare thing for the druidess.

"Ah! Faina! This is Shalendris Oaksong," Eianine said, placing a hand on both the blood elf and night elf's backs. "Shalendris, this is Faina Bloodmorn, one of Silvermoon's finest mages, I am told."

The two elves nodded at each other. "Pleasure," they both curtly said, the word leaving their mouths at the same time.

Shalendris allowed herself a glance downward at the blood elf's figure, observing briefly how the intricately decorated red-and-gold robes of the blood elf accentuated her extravagant curves, with her neckline going down to her waist, exposing an abundance of cleavage.

The fair-skinned elf's breasts, large enough to cover her whole ribcage easily by Shalendris's estimate, seemed ready to slip from their prison at a moment's notice. The bronze-haired beauty's emerald gaze bore into Shalendris and she cleared her throat.

Damn it all. Shalendris had been caught staring again.

"Ah, um! There is no need for such tension! I am certain we can all work together, as distant cousins, hm?" Eianine attempted to defuse the situation, to calm the two other elves who were staring at each other with increasing ferocity.

Shalendris sighed. "I have nothing against the Sin'dorei. Those who do not defile our forests with their abuse of the arcane, anyway..."

"Shalendris!" scolded Eianine, frowning at the purple-haired elf.

"Typical," scoffed Faina. "I have yet to meet a Kaldorei who can keep their moralizing to themselves."

"Stop! Stop! We are here to enjoy ourselves and to forge mutually beneficial relationships." Eianine was starting to feel agitated, seeing things disintegrating before her at an accelerating pace.

Faina and Shalendris turned towards Eianine expectantly.

"Faina. Have I not helped you gain access to the libraries of Suramar?" the Shal'dorei asked the mage.

Faina nodded in response.

"Shalendris. Have I not promised you that I would help with your restoration efforts?" the seamstress then asked the druidess.

Shalendris nodded as well.

"Great. If the both of you want to keep our agreements going, I would very much appreciate you putting aside your animosity. For tonight, at least."

"What is it you need?" Faina asked, placing a fist on her cocked hip impatiently.

"I need you to blast Shalendris with your magic."

The busty blood elf's eyes widened briefly. "I do enjoy blasting night elves with magic, but are you certain you want to be gathering this one's ashes in a dustpan?"

"Her breasts will absorb the blast," Eianine assured her. "Well, from what I understand of your abilities?" She turned to the druid.

"Some of it, definitely. Arcane, holy and life magic are easier to absorb... Elemental magic is a little too volatile and difficult to use," Shalendris explained.

Faina chuckled, crossing her arms beneath her bust. "And then you're going to tell me that absorbing magic makes her tits grow, too?"

Shalendris and Eianine shared a look.

"Well..."

With a sigh, Faina closed her eyes in disbelief before speaking: "If this is some sort of prank, I swear on the Sunwell..."

"It is not, I assure you," Shalendris said, trying to use as soothing a voice as possible to try and appease the fiery blood elf's temper.

"Fine, let's go somewhere more private." Faina turned her emerald gaze to Eianine, the Nightborne immediately starting towards her quarters. Around them, guests had already started filtering out of the Bazaar.

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

They stood at the center of Eianine's backyard garden, a small but cozy place situated between three other buildings. Full of varied vegetation, the place carried the scent of its flowers and contained species Shalendris had never even seen or heard of.

"Didn't bring me here last time I visited," the druidess commented, amazed that such a beautiful place even existed. Her amazement nearly stopped her from noticing the enormous machine at the end of the rectangular gardens.

Eianine walked to the machine, pulling two pumps from the side of the bulky metal thing, each pump attached to a long hose. "That's because it's a recent acquisition. Used to belong to my neighbor."

Faina, meanwhile, had already found a cushioned long chair upon which to rest her ample bottom.

"As soon as you're ready, Shalendris, Faina will begin her work," the Shal'dorei said, turning to the blood elf who had closed her eyes, relaxing.

The lavender-skinned elf nodded, turning her front to the mage.

Eianine instructed: "Try to avoid spells designed to hurt people directly... We wouldn't want the future of my business to suffer any real damage."

Shalendris closed her eyes and concentrated. She could hear the quiet incantation of the blood elf, the telltale fizzling of arcane spellcasting.

And then it hit her. A powerful spell. No, two spells at once. The first one felt like a punch to the stomach, most of the spell's force directly absorbed by the elf's enchanted tits. The remaining force was great enough still to throw Shalendris backward towards a nearby bush.

When she opened her eyes, however, she was not flying back at the speed she'd anticipated. The second spell, it seemed, had slowed time down around her and she almost floated through the air at a fraction of the expected momentum.

With her eyes widen open, the night elf looked down to see her chest growing rapidly beneath her eyes from the sheer quantity of arcane energy that had been blasted into her. Even slowed, the growth was quite rapid.

In only ten or so seconds, the Kaldorei's breasts had grown from a healthy pair of honeydew melons to a set of huge, juicy pumpkins, jiggling and wobbling about in slow motion, to Faina's delight and Eianine's horror.

Her breasts' growth did not end there, and Faina enjoyed every second of it, reclining back into the long chair to watch the night elf's blessing taking effect.

"What spells did you cast on her, Fai?" asked Eianine, worry plastered to her features.

"Oh, a single arcane blast and a reverse time warp so she can enjoy every moment of that growth. I'd thought of using one of the breast growth enchantments I know, but I'm afraid that with her so-called blessing, she'd drown us all in tit before long."

"I can think of worse ways to die," the Shal'dorei remarked, hands on her hips as she watched Shalendris nearing a nearby bush.

The elf's tits by now, had grown large enough that her entire torso would have been obscured.

Faina chuckled. "Huh, I guess she's really sensitive to pure arcane energy, huh? I didn't even bother stacking the arcane blasts."

Shalendris slowly floated backwards in the same trajectory. As she approached, however, the bush behind her would open up in a similar manner to a papasan chair, ready to catch the night elf.

The woman's outfit, while designed to accommodate Shalendris's growth and shrinkage, was wholly unable to keep up with the growing mountains and soon, lavender-flesh spilled forth, flopping around slowly in the air.

Now, those breasts had grown to absolutely monumental proportions, larger than even Eianine's current size. By the Nightborne's estimates, Shalendris was now even larger than when she'd last been in Suramar. She only hoped that the arcane energies suffusing the city would not enhance her any further.

12