The Seamstress of Suramar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three... Two... One!" Faina exclaimed and as she spoke that last syllable, Shalendris's speed increased tenfold, the overly busty she-elf landing in the waiting bush, sending leaves and flower petals fluttering about.

Groaning, Shalendris patted the bush a few times. "Thanks for the catch!"

"Are you ok?" Eianine asked as she made her way to the druid, taking note of how, in that sitting posture, one could really only see the Kaldorei's head and upper torso.

"Now this is a size similar to what I recall you describing, Eianine," Faina said, still sitting back in her chair, conjuring up another glass of arcwine.

Shalendris reached down with both hands, squeezing her newly-grown tits. She groaned as she felt the arcane energy coursing through them still, making every touch feel even more electric.

"Can you... produce?" asked Eianine, looking down at Shalendris's fat nipples, caressing one of the hardening nubs, noting how each one seemed longer than her finger and about an inch or two thick, capping areolae twice the breadth of her outstretched hand.

Shalendris shook her head briefly. "Milk does not come to me immediately after I grow. There has to be stimulation," she explained.

"I think this pervert's only looking for a reason to have us suck on her tits," Faina said from the comfort of her chair.

Eianine frowned in the blood elf's direction. "You just witnessed what a single arcane blast did to her chest, but for some reason stimulating milk production is something that's simply not possible, hm? Do you want our deal or not? I'm sure there are others who'd happily take your place, Fai."

"Kael's bloody balls..." cursed Faina under her breath. "Fine, fine. I'll join your... activities. But I won't enjoy it, I promise."

With a sigh, the blood elf dematerialized the wine glass in her hand and stood up, walking over to both Eianine and Shalendris.

Before Faina had even reached the pair, Eianine had lowered her mouth to Shalendris's breast,. A soft sigh of pleasure slipped from the Kaldorei's full lips. "Ahn... By Elune... That's... Mmh... Nice..."

The blood elf had to admit that the sight of the other two elves did ignite some small desires within her. A small flame for now but growing with every pleasured moan and sigh.

As Shalendris felt her left breast being suckled on by the Shal'dorei, it seemed as though the surrounding vegetation of the garden was more... alive? Faina rubbed her eyes briefly, thinking she was imagining things. Flowers that had not been there moments prior had now bloomed around the three of them.

"Druids..." Faina disrobed quickly, allowing her garments to slip off her shoulders gracefully, nude form coming into full view. Her panties alone remained.

Eianine and Shalendris both giggled before the latter of the two spoke up: "For someone who promised not to enjoy it, you seem to be getting into the swing of things already, hm?"

The blood elf rolled her eyes as she knelt near Eianine, pressing her soft hands against the mountainous mammaries, feeling that wobbling flesh against her curious hands. She would squeeze the abundance before her, tracing a digit around the areola's circumference.

Faina's eyes widened appreciatively as her teasing touch caused Shalendris's fat nipple to harden fully. The flame in the pit of her stomach grew, then, and she could not resist kissing the other woman's flesh, allowing her lipstick to stain that lavender skin.

Eianine pulled her mouth from Shalendris's nipple for a moment, hands still squeezing and massaging the colossal teat before her. "Once you get past the thin veil of coyness, Faina's thrice the freak I am."

Tucking a loose strand of bronzed hair behind her ear, Faina shot a brief glare at the purple-skinned elf, mouth and hands never leaving Shalendris's overgrown breasts. "I'm only doing this for... business..." She knew the woman's words were true, of course. Faina rarely spent her nights alone and almost never twice with the same partners. But she had to at least attempt a defense, weak as it was.

Before long, both Faina and Eianine had their lips wrapped around the moaning Shalendris's nipples. Trying to suppress the noise, she bit down gently on her hand, closing her eyes.

Long and thick, the Kaldorei's nipples could almost be sucked on as one would a cock -- and that's precisely what happened as tongues swirled and danced around the steel-hard nubs, soon stained with lipstick.

With knees to the grass, Faina reached down with one hand, allowing her digits to gently caress her most intimate region through soaked panties. The fire at her stomach was now a white-hot blaze. She was so incredibly turned on that it almost felt like torture to her and she pulled her underwear aside, plunging two digits into her sopping elf cunt.

Shalendris could feel every hand, every finger. The other elves' lips, their tongues. Every sensation against her gigantic tits was enhanced tenfold by the arcane magic that had caused her form to expand in such a way.

As arcane magic tended to do, she could also feel the composition of Eianine and Faina's forms. She understood how their bodies operated and she also understood how she could use the magic within her breasts to enhance her partners, as she had done multiple times before with her friend Talena.

Both Eianine and Faina would suck with increasing desire, increasing hunger. They were famished beasts in that moment, seeking their next meal. The night elf who would give them that meal was smiling as her silver eyes remained closed, the moon floating at her forehead glowing with increased intensity.

The surrounding vegetation, every tree, bush and even the simple blades of grass, would give to Shalendris. Their life essence would flow into the Kaldorei, giving her the required essence to produce milk, to become an icon of fertility, to allow her femininity to flourish.

Eianine and Faina were pushed back suddenly. Not a lot, but Shalendris's breasts definitely jumped in size for a moment. And then, like two great water balloons, they started filling up.

Their mouths, still on the woman's fat nubs, were quickly rewarded with the gushing, overly abundant milk held within. Warm, delicious liquid soon filled those starving maws. Quickly swallowed down, it flowed into their stomachs, sating their hunger immediately. The two suckling elves shared a grin.

And when her milk had started flowing, Shalendris was hit by an immediate orgasm, so quick and so powerful that she hadn't had the time to register it at all. It shook her to her core, every muscle twitching, every part of her wanting more. She wanted something inside her, she wanted to give her milk freely, envisioning rivers of fertile abundance flowing from her great udders.

Udders they were, as Faina and Eianine began working those milk-squirting tits for all their worth, tugging and sucking fiercely on the nipples, rivulets of milk running across their faces and on the underside of Shalendris's gigantic, colossal fuckpillows. Their lips forming a tight seal around those spurting nipples, so tight that whenever they would move their heads, the breasts' flesh would move with it somewhat.

Shalendris came and came, orgasms overlapping as she felt the two other women draining her milk, barely even keeping up with the insane production. She could feel her own feminine juices running down her thigh, dripping down onto the ground below. Her cunt would gush with every spasm of her muscles, her moans becoming loud enough to be heard in the nearby streets.

Eianine popped her mouth from one of those fat teats, the jiggling mass of flesh settling into place as a single spurt of milk hit the woman across the face.

Each individual breast had become larger than her body now, though their size had stabilized somewhat -- unlike Eianine and Faina, who could also feel their breasts growing. Familiar with the feeling, Eianine accepted it with open arms.

Faina, however, was taken aback, falling onto her rump as her chest -- already quite large, started gaining in mass. "You never told me this could happen?!" she gasped, reaching up to those fat jugs, the two hefty breasts growing nearly an inch every few seconds.

"It's not so bad if you don't drink too much of her milk," Eianine said with a chuckle, allowing her hands to caress the soft skin of her expanding chest as she stood up. "Thankfully, we hadn't been drinking for too long. Last time, I got carried away a little."

"Am I going to turn into a fucking cow like you two?" the blood elf asked, eyes locked on her expanding breasts, now large enough that they covered her upper torso entirely -- and expanding past her navel a few moments later to brush against her thighs.

Grin on her lips, Eianine said: "Better practice that mooing of yours."

Not only was her chest growing, but her thighs and rear seemed to be growing as well, giving her already appealing hourglass figure an even more exaggerated appearance.

With the other two women off her breasts, Shalendris could feel her mind-blowing orgasm slowly dying down, allowing her a moment's reprieve. "Guuuh... Fuck... Did it work?" she asked, as if waking from a dream, small sparks of pleasure still popping off here and there within her. But the clarity of thought granted by the arcane magic in her tits soon kicked in and she realized that she was, in fact, leaking quite a bit of milk.

"It did!" Eianine happily exclaimed, moving towards the enormous machine that they'd forgotten.

Faina and Shalendris followed the Shal'dorei with their gazes as she came back holding two large, glass suction cups. Flipping a switch on each of them, small blue portals appeared at the end of the suction cups, where tubes would normally have been attached.

"Let's not waste any of that precious bounty, hm?" Eianine said with a wide grin, placing one suction cup on either side of the druidess's titanic breasts, the contraptions whirring to life.

With her growth seemingly having halted, Faina stood up to observe herself, reaching up to give her huge tits a squeeze. While dwarfed by the other two women, her huge, pale tits still reached down to her waist, full and firm. She raised both eyebrows, admiring her new curves. "I could get used to this."

A devious grin appeared on the blood elf's lips as she watched Shalendris being milked like a cow, the whirring and buzzing of those suction cups sending her into a fit of orgasmic moaning, milk disappearing into the small portals as she was slowly drained.

Pointing a finger down at her crotch, Faina shot a small bolt of blue-white energy there. Her skin glowed with that same energy at the impact site until the light seemed to coalesce, extending outwards slowly. Concentrating on shaping the light, Faina frowned with effort until the hard-light appeared as a fat, throbbing cock, complete with a set of juicy, apple-sized nuts. As it grew, it pushed her panties aside. The magic-dick was well over a foot long, with angry veins running along its surface.

"I've made that floating magic dildo spell of yours even better!" Faina shouted to Eianine, allowing her translucent, glowing penis a triumphant flex.

"I'm sure there are potions to make actual cocks... Can it even cum?" Eianine asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. Obviously unconvinced, the nightborne produced a small notepad as she monitored Shalendris's milk production.

Faina nodded. "I'm not some random mage's apprentice! I've linked my arcano-cock-"

"Very original name," commented Eianine.

"Hrm! As I was saying. I've linked my arcano-cock to my own nervous system, so it feels like a real cock! And it can even cum, too!" Her cock gave another flex as a drop of thick, glowing precum spurted out.

The Shal'dorei gave an appreciative nod. "Not bad, not bad." She put the notepad away. "What are you planning to do with it?"

"Always wanted to fuck a night elf," the mage said, moving behind Shalendris, who was still sitting on the bush-chair, mountainous tits being drained very slowly of their bounty. She started another incantation.

Cumming her brains out, Shalendris barely noticed when her body became partially weightless, her whole form floating a few feet above the ground and her body rising even above those twin mountains of titmeat she sported, so full of rich, delicious milk. Milk which would undoubtedly sell for ridiculous amounts of gold.

Eianine could already envision it. Hordes of women enhanced by Shalendris's titty milk and herself swimming in a pool of gold coins.

Shalendris turned her head, feeling the bronze-haired elf's hands upon her ass even through the nonstop chain of mini-orgasms.

"How'd you like my reverse feather fall spell?" the bronze-haired mage asked with a devious grin.

Shalendris hadn't noticed the woman's cock as she floated towards her. She did feel it, however, as it kissed her glistening folds.

A long moan of pleasure slipped from her lips as the head of that blue, translucent cock slip into her dripping, spasming folds. Faina groaned as the walls of that velvety tunnel squeezed the enchanted prick.

"Unf... By the Sunwell... If I had known you Kaldorei were such sluts... I'd have visited earlier. Always thought you were stuck up bitches," Faina admitted, pushing inch after inch of her massive rod into the moaning, writhing Shalendris.

Eianine, who had slipped into her businesswoman mindset, had a hard time concentrating on the task at hand. She had to make sure everything went according to plan and that her prototype milking machine didn't fail. She wasn't the one who'd built it, of course, but she understood enough of it to know if she had to hit the kill switch to avoid breaking it.

The machine was filling up nicely and not at too great a speed. She could enjoy herself a little, no?

"Faina! Give me one of your magic dicks!" shouted the seamstress, walking into the reverse feather fall's area, slowly lifting up, feeling her gigantic tits losing much of their weight in the process. Of course, she knew how to summon the floating dildos, but she wanted to try Faina's new and improved spell for herself.

"What color?!" Faina asked, slowly moving her huge, spell-created cock back and forth inside Shalendris's tight pussy.

Eianine allowed herself to float near Shalendris's face. "Orange!"

And so, the blood elf cast her spell, a fat, translucent orange cock appearing above Eianine's pussy.

"Neat." Eianine gave her newly formed cock a few practice flexes, a grin appearing on her face as a glob of orange-tinted precum was slung from the head of her length, floating slowly in the air until it hit Shalendris on the forehead.

Shalendris was still cumming her brains out, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat. Every muscled in her body twitched, her mouth was agape, releasing an endless string of ecstasy-coated moans. Every fiber in the elf's body was nothing but orgasm, it seemed.

And Eianine shut the elf up by shoving her foot-long arcano-cock into that hungry maw. She had to cum soon, to keep monitoring the milking machine.

Shalendris relaxed her throat, soon accepting the entire length inside her throat as her tongue swirled and danced around its girth. Gluck. Gluck.

Behind, Faina had started fucking Shalendris at an accelerated pace. She would hilt herself fully into the fat-assed Kaldorei, hips smacking against those huge cheeks, sending ripples through the round globes with each impact.

Shalendris's moans were muffled by the enormous orange dick lodged deep in her throat, but those moans would cause her lips to buzz pleasantly around its girth. She would suck harder at it, even as Eianine's hefty nuts smacked against her chin.

Grabbing the sides of the Kaldorei's head, Eianine began fucking the woman's face faster, moving at an accelerated pace. She could have never imagined such pleasure coming from a fake, translucent cock. It had attached itself to her nervous system fully, it seemed, for she was in a world of pure bliss.

Both arcano-cocks glistened with Shalendris's saliva and cunt juices as they moved back and forth inside the giant-titted druidess.

The blood elf's muscles tightened. She could feel herself nearing release. She'd used this spell before, had even been fucked by such magic dicks, but this elf's pussy felt different. As it squeezed and tugged at her blue-white cock, it felt as though that passage was trying to lock her in and push her out at once.

"Such a greedy fucking slut" thought Faina as she squeezed Shalendris's enormous ass, watching as her cock plunged inside the Kaldorei one more time.

"Uuuggnnnnnffff...." groaned the fair-skinned elf, feeling cum rushing through her huge prick before she emptied herself deep into the willing whore before her.

As if triggered by her friend's release, Eianine also started cumming, slamming herself deep into Shalendris's throat yet again as she squirted fat globs of magical cum right into Shalendris's stomach. Her fingers gripped Shalendris's head firmly as she came and those few moments dragged on until both Faina and Eianine pulled out, dicks slick with juices and cum.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

All three elves turned around. The pumps at Shalendris's tits popped off and fell onto the ground.

"Oh shit," Eianine said, swimming in the air towards the machine who'd begun beeping, smoke coming from the holes and slits on the machine. Once she reached that kill-switch, she immediately flipped it, turning the whole thing off.

Faina cancelled her spell, allowing both Shalendris and herself to float back down to the ground. The two elves looked at each other worryingly.

Observing the various lights and spinning gizmos on the large tank-like machine, Eianine let forth a sigh of relief as her orange cock vanished.

"Well, apparently, cumming your brains out causes you to put out enough milk to short-circuit this machine... We'll have to improve upon the design!" Faina said with a chuckle, giving Shalendris a pat on the rump.

12