The Seamstress of Suramar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her mouth full of Shal'dorei pussy, the druidess found herself moaning as well as she felt herself being milked by the other woman whose hands tugged mercilessly at the abused nipples, allowing her milk to fill her mouth and cover her upper body, triggering even more growth.

Eianine's gaze was locked upon her expanding chest, hands fondling the two mounds that now rivaled her head in size, so firm and heavy. She'd been with other women who had chests magically altered, but their breasts had never felt so soft, so heavy, so completely natural. This felt like how it was always supposed to be, how her body was meant to be, an aspect of fertility.

As she gulped down more of the squirting milk, Eianine felt the weight upon her chest increasing as her flesh expanded outwards. She needed more, she wanted m- "Ahhhhnnn!" She arched her back as Shalendris's mouth brought her so quickly over the edge she had barely seen the orgasm coming, lost between pleasures so immense as to lose oneself in.

The moaning seamstress ground her cunt harder into Shalendris's face, the druidess only too happy to oblige, running her tongue along the glistening slit, lips suckling once again upon the woman's engorged clit as her partner screamed at the height of her pleasure.

Juices soon coated Shalendris's face as she worked hard to extend the nightborne's orgasm for as long as she could, licking and sucking upon as much of that feast as she could.

Struggling to keep her eyes open and to keep control of her muscles, Eianine looked down to see her breasts jump in size during that orgasm, her tits now easily larger than her head, so full and firm, with just the slightest hint of sag. Milk and orgasms seemed to accelerate the growth... So she tugged on Shalendris's nipples greedily yet again, filling her mouth with more and more of that wondrous beverage, allowing her tits to grow faster and faster as the night elf kept on treating her cunt to pleasures unimaginable.

Now, both Eianine's hands were upon Shalendris's breasts, both focusing on one of the colossal jugs at a time, massaging them from both sides to try and coax as much of the abundant milk as possible. Unable to properly focus on the sensations of her breasts expanding and her mind nearly melting from the insane pleasure, Eianine lifted herself from Shalendris's face.

Pouting slightly, Shalendris looked up at the now-busty Shal'dorei, whose tits swung beautifully beneath her as she moved to straddle Shalendris's hips instead, both her hands upon the night elf's breasts, squeezing them firmly.

"Think I'd let you have all the fun, did you?" said Eianine, winking down at her partner who was busy licking the girlcum from her lips.

The most obvious change Shalendris could see now in Eianine was her chest, without a shadow of a doubt. Her breasts had, in a matter of minutes, grown until they obscured the majority of her torso. Fat, firm breasts that jiggled and wobbled about enticingly with every movement, capped with small, yet appealing nipples.

The rest of her had changed as well, as it usually did when they drank her milk. Her thighs had gotten thicker, juicier, and, while not visible in this angle, Shalendris guessed that her ass had gained in volume as well.

The nightborne clicked her fingers smugly, allowing three floating translucent purple dicks to materialize all around them. "Here's how I'll repay you for your generosity, Miss Shalendris," Eianine said, leaning in to give one of Shalendris's nipples a gentle nibble and suckle, filling her mouth with enough milk for a few other gulps.

Eianine sat back up straight afterwards, hands caressing her enhanced curves as the three cocks floated down towards their respective targets. Shalendris's eyes went wide as the first one shot straight into her mouth. While quite large by any metric, they were no larger than the average dildo and thus, Shalendris had no trouble taking that one into her throat as it slowly started sliding back and forth across her tongue.

The two others, unsurprisingly, floated around for a few seconds before gliding downwards. Each one pressed against one of Shalendris's needy holes, eliciting a gasp of surprise from the night elf as the first thick purple rod started inserting itself into her ass, slowly opening her up, stretching her out.

All the while, Eianine's tits kept gaining in mass with every passing second, with every thirsty gulp of Shalendris's abundant elven milk, those four huge tits pressed against one another now, slippery with that warm white bounty, Shalendris's moans muffled by the enchanted floating cock facefucking her as the third cock started sliding into her sopping elf snatch, rubbing against every inch of her inner walls.

Shalendris arched her back in pleasure as Eianine kept on licking and suckling upon her tits, the Nightborne's stomach filled to the brim, unable to drink anymore. But that fact never stopped the woman from using her mouth hungrily upon the Kaldorei's tits, those fat wobbling mountains the sole focus of the silver-tattooed elf.

As all three cocks started picking up pace, fucking her face, ass, and cunt, Shalendris's moans only increased in intensity, her hands reaching up to pull Eianine deeper into her tits. It did not take long for the sensitive Night Elf to reach release with the enchanted phalluses fucking her mercilessly, pounding every orifice she had to give.

With a deep wail, the druidess arched her back nearly to the breaking point, a soaring orgasm ripping through her entire being, nearly causing her to shut down entirely. Every muscle in her body seized, her legs becoming unresponsive, toes curling. "Ahhhhnnnnn... Ffffuck!" she cried, eyes shut as she rode through the waves of release washing over her.

And Eianine did her best to prolong that orgasm as best she could, reaching down with one hand to rub at the Night Elf's gushing pussy, two fingers working clockwise against the woman's clit.

As her orgasm died down and the three magic dicks vanished, Shalendris lay there panting, staring at the ceiling as Eianine rolled over next to her. Both their bodies were nearly covered head to toe in sweat, milk, and girlcum, their forms now quite similar proportionally, the two elves each sporting a set of mountainous milkers that covered their entire torsos as they lay there on their backs.

"I... huh. Not what I came here for... But I have to say, I don't mind the added service," Shalendris finally managed to say, sighing in relief.

Eianine, also still recovering from the intense lovemaking session, looked sideways towards her newfound lover. "I'm sure you haven't visited Suramar in some time. What say you and I get to know each other a little better?"

----------

A week had passed since Shalendris had met Eianine, the two elves bonding quite rapidly. Though most of their time had been spent in the Nightborne's room, naked and sweaty, the pair did often go out into the city.

As they walked along the tranquil moonlit promenades of the big city, the pair did draw stares of astonishment, lust, and jealousy, for Eianine had continued drinking of Shalendris's milk daily, allowing her bust to surpass even her lover's own titanic breasts. And now, the nightborne's breasts hung down to her waist, round and firm. They sagged beautifully, naturally, contained within the sheer top of white silk she'd made for herself, allowing her nearly fist-sized nipples to tent the fabric.

Those gigantic, tattooed elven tits would jiggle and wobble about with every footfall, as areolae the size of dinner plates continually peeked out from the edges of the scandalous outfit, a single strip of fabric in the front and in the back covering any critical areas. Tried to, at least, for her ass had also grown monumentally, with two fat cheeks of fleshy abundance that continually threatened to swallow the light strip of fabric up, forcing Eianine to fish it out constantly.

Shalendris's body, however, had remained much the same as it had been when she'd entered the city. Her breasts had not grown much larger, which was a good thing, considering how fast they seemed to absorb the overly abundant arcane energies of Suramar. The outfit Eianine had made for her made sure to shield her from most energy, allowing her to take in just as much as she required and giving her much more control over her gift.

The outfit itself was a far cry from her typical druidic outfits, more akin to what one would find in a Highborne clothing store than a leatherworker's shop in Darnassus. Long bishop sleeves of dark blue, and somewhat see-through, silk were tied to her arms with straps of cloth, leaving her shoulders bare. And two additional straps of delicate cloth, covered in Kaldorei motifs, reached down from her neck to her hips before joining at her waist to serve as a sort of loincloth, covering her private regions as well as her voluminous posterior. Her new outfit both left little to the imagination yet radiated elegance, nonetheless, decorated with jewelry that would remind one of a starry Ashenvale night.

With her hair tied in a ponytail, Shalendris flashed happy smiles to all who would look at her and her friend, her hand giving the other woman's rump a playful swat.

12