Two Plus One Equals Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two cocks for you today, Yvette, aren't you the lucky girl," Jade said, holding on to hers, rubbing the tip against Yvette's wet and gleaming pussy.

"Oh shit!" Yvette howled, "give it to me, fill me up, you horny bitch!"

And with that urging Jade roughly drove the full length of her leather cock into Yvette's cunt. The groan that came from Yvette's lips could've woken the dead.

"Oh fuck! That is too fucking much! I'm so fucking filled! Filled with cock!"

Jade could certainly empathize, having experienced this ultimate dual penetration more than once, a cock in her cunt, another plowing her ass. A few times it had been Steve and another man; other times Steve and a woman decked out with a strap-on, Jade taking it the way Yvette was taking it now.

Steve and Jade looked at one another and smiled, their rapport perfect, the smooth ease and synchrony of tandem fucking as natural as anything could be. Yvette was transported into another realm now, her eyes closed, her lips open, little beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Jade could easily imagine what the other woman felt, the awesome penetration, the sense of being so utterly filled. Filled and stretched.

And Steve, she knew, craved this. Not only was his cock enjoying the tight, clinging humid depths of Yvette's welcoming ass, but through that very thin membrane separating vagina from rectum, Steve could feel every move Jade made with her leather cock as she fucked Yvette with deep, smooth strokes.

Yvette's eyes were still closed and she was in her own world, her own space. So Jade now looked at Steve, bringing her face up to his, their lips meeting, sharing a warm and wet and tender and passionate kiss as, together, they pummeled the sexy brunette's two fuck holes.

Steve wrapped his arms around Jade now, pressing her tightly against the other woman, their breasts squeezed together, Steve now gliding his hands between the two sets of breasts, feeling the smooth warmth of both, feeling the stiff, aroused nipples, four of them.

Now Yvette opened her eyes and found herself gazing into Jade's. The two women brought their lips together and kissed, kissed lovingly, passionately, Yvette pressed between the two bodies, one male, the other female, both equipped with rigid cocks, cocks fucking her furiously. The erect penis, big and thick and steely, what an icon this was for Yvette. Now two at once were buried in her body, one real, the other synthetic, but nonetheless feeling so deliciously authentic.

"You love it, don't you, Yvette?" Jade said, pulling her lips from the other woman's, Yvette gazing into Jade's brilliant green eyes, eyes sparkling with deep carnal lust as she steadily fucked Yvette. "Having your ass and cunt filled together like this?"

"You better fucking believe it!" Yvette shrieked, bearing down hard on Steve, addicted now to those thick rigid inches of his reaming out her rectum as Jade steadily pounded her even bigger, even thicker cock into the other orifice.

Then Yvette began to breathe more deeply, her moaning turned to panting, her lips opened, her eyes closed, new beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. Jade smiled to herself. She knew Yvette was close, so close. Her body began to quiver as the panting became a deep, frank groaning, Yvette flailing her head from side to side. And then those sounds, those delicious, familiar sounds of incipient pleasure, a woman on the brink of ecstasy.

"Oh.... my... god.... n-n-n-nowwwww!!!!" Yvette howled her body twitching uncontrollably, her eyes closed tightly.

"N-N-NOWWWWWWW!!!!!" she screamed, wrapping her arms tightly around Jade, pressing her close as she luxuriated in wave after wave afer wave of the most intense orgasmic pleasure imaginable.

"Me too, baby, me too!" Jade whispered huskily as Yvette's spasms began to subside and she at last opened her eyes. Opened them to see Jade herself now on the brink, her face betraying the sting of pleasure beginning its ascent, starting at her clit, radiating to her whole body. For the way Jade had been fucking Yvette with her leather cock allowed the base of that cock to rub against and stimulate her clit. And once Jade began to feel her clit being stimulated, there was only one possible outcome, a monstrous, a volcanic orgasm. And this is what she was experiencing now, Steve and Yvette keenly attentive to all the outward signs.

Finally Jade collapsed against Yvette.

"Oh baby, that felt so fucking good," Jade told her.

"I could tell, I could see, but I know you couldn't have felt any better than I felt. I swear, that was one of the strongest orgasms...."

Suddenly, Jade kissed her, the two women enjoying the intimacy of this post-orgasmic bliss. Then Jade looked over at Steve, Yvette turning her head to look at him as well.

"What about you, big boy?" Yvette purred.

Though Jade was pulling out of Yvette's cunt, Steve was as stiff as ever, his cock still deeply embedded in her ass.

"What about me?" Steve said with a sexy smirk, fucking Yvette slowly now.

"How about Yvette and I share what you've got for us, Steve? Don't cum inside her, cum all over us. Cum all over us both."

"Good idea!" Yvette said brightly, lifting herself off of Steve.

And so now the two women sat next to each other on the couch as Steve stood above them. Jade immediately wrapped her lips around his rigid cock, a cock that had first been buried up her ass, then Yvette's.

"Now you have a taste," Jade said, 'handing' the cock over to Yvette who sucked on it greedily.

"Okay girls, here goes, let me put the finishing touches on it," Steve said, pulling away and wrapping his hand around his own cock, stroking it so very provocatively, twisting the shift in his fist, showing off for the two women, a stud proud of his cock and about to lavish the two with a massive bounty of his cum.

They brought their faces close together and flickered their two tongues over the swollen knob as Steve stroked away. Then he pulled back a little from them and with one more twist of his hand suddenly let go of the first and post powerful jet of semen.

"Oh shit!" Yvette gasped, amazed at the power and copiousness of that first ejaculation, Steve aiming so that it splattered all over Yvette's face. And then as he kept climaxing, jet after jet of cum poured forth from his cock as he waved it back and forth, flooding the two women's faces with the vivid end product of his pleasure. Jade knew just how much and how strongly Steve ejaculated when he finally climaxed, but to a stunned Yvette it was something of a shock as she felt her face splattered with his sperm, opening her mouth to take some of the ropy streams between her lips, as did Jade. The two women's face were covered with his semen, the jets they had taken between their lips they now let drip from their mouths and down over their breasts, Steve aiming the last of his jets over those lovely pairs of breasts.

Finally, it stopped, the outpouring, as Jade reached over to rub the semen over Yvette's breasts, Yvette doing the same to Jade. They turned to each other now, the two women, smiling, luxuriating in the sweet afterglow of their pleasure, and of Steve's.

And then they kissed, lips meeting, sharing Steve's essence like two frisky and contented kittens lapping away at a single offering of cream...