Velma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Nice meeting you too," Velma mumbled.

"Hey, Da da da," Paris said.

"Oh no," he smiled as he stood in the doorway. "Baby talk. She's about to ask for money."

"But it's not for me," Paris lisped and pouted.

"Who's it for?" he smiled.

"It's for Velma, she needs a new bathing suit and I figured, as long as we're there..." Paris said.

"Go ahead," he said and disappeared.

"But I don't want another eight hundred dollar spree, you hear?" his voice floated back.

"I knew he'd say 'yes,'" she giggled and clutched Velma's hand. "We'll go to the mall tomorrow, okay?"

"But Paris, I don't need a bathing suit," Velma protested.

"But you are coming back, right?" Paris asked and a tear began to form in her eye.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Velma agreed.

"I mean, I just kind of figured you'd like to have your own suit," Paris mumbled and stuffed a forkful of the food in her mouth.

"But what's wrong with the one I had on today?" Velma asked her.

"It didn't fit," Paris said and dabbed at the freely falling tears.

"No, no, it didn't, did it?" Velma agreed.

"So, can we go and get you one?" Paris asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I guess so," Velma agreed.

"Good," Paris said and finished eating her dinner.

"You all finished?" Consuela asked and cleared the plates away.

Chapter 7

Darkness fell outside and Velma yawned. Paris' room faced the east, so the setting sun wasn't visible in the large bay window. She could see the violet advancing rapidly, chasing and overtaking the deepening blue of day.

"Come on," Paris said.

"Where?" Velma asked.

"Bath time," Paris said and opened the door to the large bathroom.

She began to fill the large tub and rummaged around in the cabinet of the vanity. She poured a handful of a liquid into her hand, and then held the hand under the gushing faucet. The tub began to rapidly fill with bubbles.

"Oh, cool!" Velma laughed.

"I LOVE bubble Baths," Paris happily told her and stripped off her clothes in front of Velma.

With absolutely no sense of shame or decency, Paris ran a finger along her pubic mound and decided that it needed to be shaved. She squatted down again at the cabinet and pulled out her razor and shaving gel.

She also pulled out a gaily-wrapped package and handed it to Velma.

"What's this?" Velma asked as she kicked her own discarded clothing over to lie next to Paris' discarded clothing.

"Scrubbing bag," Paris explained. "Mine's oatmeal in lemon grass, but I figured you'd be a 'Peppermint' kind of girl!"

She sat on the wide lip of the tub and squirted some shaving gel into her hand and applied it to her mound. Velma stood and watched as Paris took a long, leisurely stroke with the razor.

"Go ahead, get in," Paris ordered and Velma climbed over the high edge of the tub.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed as she sat down in the silky sensation of the water. It was already at breast height when she sat down, but the bubbles were almost to the tip of her nose.

Paris laughed when Velma blew a chunk of the bubbles at her, and rapidly finished shaving her pussy. She turned off the water and slipped into the tub.

She disappeared under the Bubbles and Velma screamed as she felt something pinch her big toe.

"Didn't I tell you?" Paris breathed in Velma's ear. "I told you you'd love my tub. You should see the one in my Mom and Dad's room; it's twice as big as this!"

Uh huh," Velma sighed, luxuriating in the steamy comfort.

"Where's your scrubbing bag?" Paris asked.

"Right here, Velma said, reaching behind her and retrieving it from the lip of the tub, still wrapped in its plastic bag and ribbon.

"Go ahead, open it," Paris urged.

Velma pulled the ribbon off and pulled the small bag out.

"See, it's got oatmeal and peppermint and minerals, it's much better for your skin than soap, you know how soap just kind of dries out your skin?" Paris bubbled and showed Velma her own bag.

"You just dunk it, get it wet, and use it like soap," she went on and began to scrub her arms and neck. "It's even real good to use on your face, especially if you use a lot of make up."

Velma did and smiled as she felt her skin tingle as the peppermint oil got into her skin.

"I like this," she said.

"Take it," Paris offered. "I got a whole bunch of them."

"Thanks," Velma said and tensed up as the peppermint tingled on her nipples.

"Get my back?" Paris asked and turned around.

Okay," Velma said and took Paris' scrubbing bag from the girl's hand.

Paris got to her knees so that more of her back was exposed. Velma continued to scrub downward, then playfully scrubbed one of Paris' buttocks. She froze; she'd expected Paris to squeal, or push her hand away. Instead, Paris just held the position. She stopped and tried to hand the bag back to Paris.

"You going to get the other one?" Paris asked.

"Um, yeah, okay," Velma, mumbled, blushing brightly, and scrubbed the other buttock.

"Want me to get yours?" Paris asked and held out her hand for Velma's bag.

Velma sighed; despite her awkwardness and initial discomfort, Paris' ministrations to her back felt wonderful. She began to sit back down when Paris ' hand reached her buttock, but Paris pushed her back up into a kneeling position with her other hand and vigorously scrubbed at Velma's buttocks.

"Oh! Hey!" Velma protested as Paris brought the bag to rest firmly against Velma's puckered anus.

Paris giggled and gave the bag back to Velma.

"A clean butt is a happy butt," Paris giggled and slipped back under the bubbles.

Velma kicked out as she felt Paris pinch her big toe and Paris broke the surface at the far end of the tub and laughed.

"Ready for something that'll really feel good?" Paris asked in a excited voice.

"Um," Velma hesitated.

Paris pushed a button that was recessed in the corner of the lip and Velma felt dozens of little jets begin to bubble underneath the water.

Paris laughed at Velma's stunned expression and again slipped under the water.

"Ow!" Velma exclaimed as she felt Paris playfully pinch her big tow again, then Paris broke the surface; but the bubbles were really building up in intensity, so Paris had to blow the bubbles aside.

"Isn't that great?" Paris asked.

"Uh huh," Velma agreed, feeling her body being buffeted by all the little jets.

"And watch," Paris said and gripped Velma's hips and twisted her to face the side of the tub. laying on her left side.

"Oh, my God!" Velma grunted as one jet hit her directly on her clitoris and another sprayed water forcefully along her breast.

"I like to put my butt up against it," Paris confided.

Velma tensed up in orgasm, shutting out anything else Paris might be saying. She clenched her jaw tightly and waited for another orgasm to overtake her senses.

"I'm real anal like that," Paris whispered in Velma's ear. "A clean butt is a happy butt!"

Velma weakly rolled back and slid under the water for a moment. She pulled herself up and looked over at Paris. Paris had her back flattened against the opposite wall of the tub and had her eyes shut in bliss.

"See, there's one hitting me right around my, my ass hole," she moaned, holding herself up by gripping the stainless steel rail that was bolted to the wall.

Her other arm was obscured by the mountains of bubbles, but it was obvious that she was masturbating.

"You really like it, the butt, I mean?" Velma asked.

"Told you, I'm anal," Paris gasped, and then shuddered.

Velma rolled back and groaned in orgasm as the jet battered her clitoris relentlessly.

"No, try this," Paris insisted and rolled Velma over onto her right hip and pushed her buttocks against the wall of the tub.

"Uh!" Velma grunted.

"It getting you?" Paris giggled.

"I think so," Velma said.

"Let me see," Paris said and Velma felt the other girl's hands at her crotch, then wiggling around behind her, tickling around her tightly clenched anus.

Scoot up," Paris ordered and easily pushed Velma up slightly.

"Oh, uh, oh damn!" Velma grunted as the jet hit her clenched anus, sending little ripples from her spine to the top of her head.

Paris smiled at her.

"Isn't that great!" she asked and let go of Velma's leg and waist and sloshed back to the opposite wall and again flattened herself against it.

"What else do you, um, what else do you do, with your butt?" Velma asked.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" Paris asked. And sloshed back over to Velma.

"Uh huh," Velma responded.

"I like to um, I like to stick my fingers in there, when I you know, pleasure myself," Paris whispered. "And I like it when..."

Her face clouded over.

"I USED to like it when Grant would do me up the butt," she said bitterly. "I liked it when he'd ream me, you know, stick his tongue up there, get it all wet, then he'd stick a couple of fingers in and get it all nice and ready."

Paris slipped back under the water and reappeared at the far wall. She hit the button and the jets ceased.

"Aw!" Velma complained.

"We're getting bubbles all over the floor," Paris apologetically explained. "Consuela doesn't like cleaning up all that water."

"We don't have to get out yet, do we?" Velma begged.

"No, no, just had to turn the jets off," Paris smiled and again disappeared under the bubbles.

"Ow!" Velma giggled as Paris playfully pinched her on her right breasts, then resurfaced amount the mountain of bubbles.

"You really, you really stick your fingers, you know, up there?" Velma whispered.

"Uh huh," Paris blushed.

"Why? What's that like?" Velma asked, still whispering.

"I, um, I'll show you, if you'd like," Paris offered.

Uh uh!" Velma said quickly and Paris looked slightly sick at Velma's quick refusal.

"I don't know, that just seems kind of, you know, weird," Velma said.

"Well, yeah, I guess," Paris said and looked away, embarrassed.

"You really do that?" Velma asked. "A lot?"

"No, not a lot," Paris denied. "Maybe once or twice a week."

"I, really?" Velma said.

"You like it when the jet was hitting you there?" Paris asked.

"Well, yeah, but..." Velma admitted.

****

"Velma, you don't have to do that," Paris said as Velma knelt on the bathroom floor and sopped up the puddles of cold water.

"We can't just leave it here," Velma argued.

"But, but, that's what Consuela's here for," Paris said.

"Uh uh," Velma said. "She didn't make this mess; we did."

"Okay, fine, whatever," Paris said and picked up another towel and knelt next to Velma and mopped up the water.

Finally, Velma stood and dropped the sodden towel into the hamper.

Velma shrieked as Paris playfully popped her buttock with the end of her wet towel.

"No, no!" Paris screamed out and laughed as Velma advanced on her.

Velma grabbed Paris and easily pinned Paris' arms down at her sides. The two girls were the same height, five feet, four inches. Paris giggled, then Velma screamed, then laughed as Paris playfully pinched her Buttock.

"Not ticklish, are you?" Velma asked menacingly.

"If you tickle me, I swear I'll pee on you!" Paris threatened, already giggling in anticipation.

Velma quickly let go of Paris and backed away sixthly, no longer smiling. She hadn't realized it at first; the adrenaline of competition blocking out all other sensations, but her breasts had been rubbing against Paris large breasts, her crotch had been firmly mashed against Paris' hairless mound. She blushed hotly and looked away.

"So there!" Paris said and stuck her tongue out at Velma.

"Whatever," Velma said.

Chapter 8

Velma again wiggled in the bed. It was so very soft; Paris said it was a 'pillow-top' mattress. The sheets were Egyptian cotton, pink of course. The simple nightshirt, again pink, was a sensuous silk. Paris laughed as Velma gasped and pulled on a matching nightshirt.

"Good night," Paris said and kissed Velma on the lips.

"Good night," Velma said and snuggled down onto a stack of pillows.

A moment later, she felt Paris' hand on her back.

"See if you can guess what I'm writing," Paris whispered, and then began to 'write' onto Velma's back with the tip of her index finger. She scribbled then paused.

"I," Velma said.

"Uh huh," Paris said then wrote some more and paused.

"Love," Velma said.

"Okay," Paris said and wrote again and paused.

"You," Velma said and laughed.

"Yay!" Paris laughed, and then Velma heard her rustling.

"Okay, your turn," Paris demanded.

Velma rolled over and thought and thought, then smiled and said, "Okay, but it's a long word, okay?"

"Then go slow," Paris said.

"T," Velma wrote, Paused then added an 'H.'

"Thunderstorms," Paris finally said "'I Like thunderstorms.'"

"Yep," Velma laughed, and then flopped over onto her stomach.

"I," she said and Paris bent close and whispered in her ear.

"Don't say it until I put a 'period' on it, like this, Okay?" she said and to demonstrate a 'period,' jabbed Velma in the back with the tip of her finger.

'I,' Paris began again and Velma began to get a funny, almost queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach. It wasn't a bad feeling, just was a very unfamiliar feeling.

"Well?" Paris demanded almost immediately when she put the 'period' at the end of her sentence.

"'I think you are beautiful,'" Velma said.

"Oh, thank you!" Paris said and burst into merry laughter.

"You are, you know that?" Velma said and was glad for the darkness; Paris could not see her blush.

"Sometimes I don't feel all that beautiful," Paris admitted. "A lot of times, I wish I was you."

"Me?" Velma exclaimed. "Why me"

"'Cause you're so pretty, but you don't give a shit what anyone thinks about you; you just do what you want and don't even care," Paris said.

"You're wrong," Velma whispered. "I do care, I care a lot and it hurts a lot."

"I mean, you're not all worried about if you got the right clothes, you're hair is always just right, I used to think you had the best make-up in the world, then I find out you don't even have to wear any!" Paris went on.

"Paris, I can't afford the 'right' clothes, unless it's at Goodwill," Velma admitted.

"And you have the perfect body, God, you're just great!" Paris said.

"Shut up, Paris," Velma laughed, embarrassed.

"I love you," Paris whispered and gave Velma a soft, lingering kiss.

"Love you too," Velma whispered back when Paris finally pulled her soft lips away.

Her heart was in her throat and that slightly sick feeling was still in her stomach.

"I want to be your lover," Paris whispered and again put her soft lips to Velma's lips.

"What?" Velma exclaimed when Paris pulled away again.

"I want to be your lover," Paris repeated, her tone slightly frantic. "You don't have to do anything, just let me, please? Let me make love to you, please? And if you don't like it we can, I'll stop, okay?"

Velma felt Paris' hands at the buttons of her sleep shirt and then felt Paris' lips at her neck. Then cool air blew across her bared breasts.

"Mmm," Paris moaned in her throat as her lips encircled one of Velma's stiff nipples.

"Oh God, you're so beautiful," Paris moaned and undid a couple more buttons.

Velma combed her fingers through Paris' long blonde hair as Paris rained kisses all over Velma's belly.

The last button was undone and Paris sighed happily as she spread the sleep shirt wide open.

"Mmph!" Velma groaned and hugged a pillow to her face as Paris' tongue slowly, Maddeningly dragged up and down her pussy lips, then tried to force its way inside of her.

"Oh!" Paris moaned and Velma could hear the wet, sloshing sounds of Paris fingering her own pussy while she licked at Velma's pussy.

"Aah!" Velma screamed into the pillow as Paris located her clitoris and gave the hypersensitive organ an almost painful suck.

"Yes, yes, yes," Paris chanted as Velma orgasmed.

Velma weakly responded as she felt Paris roll her over onto her belly. The hem of her sleep shirt fluttered up, exposing her round buttocks to the cool air.

"Oh, God!" Paris moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

Velma felt Paris' hands pull her buttocks apart. She felt Paris' warm breath on her hot flesh, then felt Paris' tongue slowly trace the outside of her anus. Around and around, Paris traced her tongue against Velma's anus. Then Paris stiffened her tongue and tried to force it into Velma's rectum.

"Oh!" Velma groaned, as Paris pulled at her buttocks harder in an effort to gain entry.

"Oh, God, your ass is so beautiful!" Paris moaned and abandoned the languid measures and began ravenously lapping and sucking at Velma's anus.

"Uh!" Velma grunted as Paris began to work her middle and index fingers into her rectum.

"Oh, Baby, Baby, Baby," Paris chanted as she drove the two fingers in and out of Velma's clutching rectum.

"Aah!" Velma screamed into her pillow as Paris' thumb mashed against her throbbing clitoris.

She caught her breath as Paris flopped on the bed next to her, then slithered over and put an arm across Velma's back.

"I love you," Paris whispered and thrust her tongue into Velma's still gaping mouth.

Velma returned the kiss and put her arm across Paris' nude body. She realized that Paris must have taken off her sleep shirt at some time while she made love to her.

Chapter 9

Paris woke up to see Velma seated in the bay window, knees pressing to her chin, watching the dawn break. Her heart caught in her throat; Velma was truly breathtaking, beautiful in the early morning light.

But suppose, in the light of day, Velma was ashamed of what they had done?

Paris slowly, cautiously got out of bed and Velma turned and looked at her. Paris' heart leapt for joy as Velma smiled and held out her arms to her.

"Come watch the sunrise," she whispered and pulled Paris onto the bay window seat to sit in front of her.

She put her head on Paris' shoulder, combed Paris' blonde hair away from her ear, and lightly kissed the ear. She hugged Paris to her tightly and stared as the sun finally, triumphantly claimed the sky for itself.

"You're beautiful," Velma whispered into Paris' ear and kissed it again.

"You're the beautiful one," Paris argued.

Velma squeezed Paris tightly.

"I got to pee," Paris lightly complained.

"Okay," Velma said and let her lover go.

****

Paris let a little squeal escape when Velma grabbed her as she exited the bathroom. Velma pushed the lightly struggling blonde backward until Paris was against her bed.

"Oh!" Paris moaned as Velma pushed her to lie on her mattress, feet dangling off the side.

Velma got down on her knees and slobbered her tongue up and down the wet slit and found Paris' clitoris easily.

"Oh God!" Paris screamed, muffling her scream wit a pillow.

Velma thought to herself that Paris did not taste at all like fish, as she'd always heard people joke. The taste was a musky one, not at all unpleasant. She used her fingers to spread the heavy pussy lips apart wider and dug her tongue in as far as she could.

She lowered her head and tentatively touched Paris' anus with her tongue. It didn't taste at all like she'd imagined it would. It had a musky, earthy taste to it and she spread Paris' buttocks apart with her hands and Paris' anus opened slightly.

"Oh God, oh God, so good," Paris moaned and reached around to spread her own buttocks apart even wider for Velma's tongue.

Velma wet a finger in her mouth and brought it up to Paris' anus and slowly inserted it.

"Yes!" Paris hissed and grabbed Velma's wrist and fucked it in and out.

"Another," Paris begged and Velma, after a moment's hesitation, added another finger.

Uh, uh, uh!" Paris grunted and Velma added a third finger.

Paris screamed again as Velma dragged her tongue up and down Paris' slit, then sucked Paris's clitoris into her mouth.

Velma sat back on her heels and looked in amazement; her entire hand was inside of Paris' rectum and Paris was trying to drive her fist in deeper. Paris' pussy drooled her excitement down her thighs and down Velma's forearm. The pillow she clutched to her face hid Paris' face.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers