Velma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

With a final spasm, Paris weakly pulled at Velma's forearm, indicating she couldn't take it any more.

"Oh my goodness!" Paris giggled as a low rumbling fart escaped.

Velma wobbled on unsteady legs to the bathroom and washed her hands clean in the sink.

When she came back, Paris had not moved from her spot on the bed. Paris dragged a couple of fingers up and down her wet slit and hummed happily.

****

Velma pulled her shorts on and was preparing to pull the same blouse she'd worn the day before.

"Hey, try this on," Paris said and handed Velma a blouse from her closet.

Velma looked at the pretty blouse, a short sleeved silk button up. The tags were still on it.

"Oh, that is so pretty on you!" Paris exclaimed and fiddled with the collar.

Yeah, it is nice," Velma, agreed.

"It's yours," Paris decided and went back to trying to pick out an outfit for herself.

"Paris, I can't take this!" Velma protested.

"Sure you can," Paris laughed. "Stacie gave it to me for my birthday, but I guess she forgot she gave me the exact same thing the year before!"

"See?" she said and pulled a similar blouse out of the closet and showed it to Velma.

"Oh, okay, um, thanks," Velma, conceded.

"Sure," Paris said and pulled a short sleeve blouse out and shrugged it on. She then walked over to the chest of drawers and pulled on a pair of khaki shorts.

She and Velma prepared to leave the bedroom and Paris looked at Velma.

"Do you still love me?" she whispered to Velma.

"Yeah, sure," Velma agreed.

"Even though we, um, I made love to you?" Paris asked, her blue eyes searching Velma's brown eyes for any sign of rejection or revulsion. "And then I made you do, do me up the butt?"

"I love you," Velma assured Pairs and kissed her on her lips.

"Mmm," Paris moaned and thrust her tongue into Velma's mouth.

****

Consuela smiled and put the two plates down in front of the girls. She picked up Mr. Mouton's plate and returned to the kitchen. Velma took her fork and cut a corner off the French toast and gasped as the cream cheese and fruit filling came oozing out.

"How'd you do that?" she demanded and Consuela looked over at the girl.

"How I do what?" she asked, smiling.

"Get that stuff inside the bread like that," Velma demanded to know.

"You eat another?" Consuela asked and Velma nodded her head yes.

"Okay, you come watch," Consuela said.

She took two slices of sourdough bread. She quickly spooned the softened cream cheese onto one slice of the bread, and then spooned cherries on top of that. A light brushing of egg wash around the edge of the bread, then she put the other slice on top and lightly pinched around the edges. She picked up the thick 'sandwich' and dunked it into the egg wash and transferred the now soggy bread to the hot cast-iron skillet.

"And that's it," Consuela smiled, flipped the bread in the pan and let it finish cooking.

Chapter 10

"Fucking great," Velma groused and Paris looked over.

Stacie and Kimberly were wandering their way, a couple of bags already in their hands. Stacie was the first to see Paris and she smiled widely. Then she saw Velma and her smile froze. Kimberly looked over at Stacie to see what made the girl falter in her step. She followed Stacie's line of vision and smiled as she too saw Paris.

"Um, hey, um, Paris, what's up?" Stacie said, slightly angling her body so that Kimberly was between Velma and herself.

"Nothing, you?" Paris easily said, smiling.

"Oh, you know," Kimberly, said, obviously as uncomfortable as Stacie.

"We're trying to get a swimsuit for Velma, but you know all the good ones been gone like months ago," Paris said.

"Yeah, spring's the best time," Stacie agreed.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Paris agreed. "I'm thinking we might even have to go to Bailey's, and you know what cheap stuff they got!"

"Bailey's Sporting Goods?" Kimberly said and made a gagging sound. "Stay away from the manager! He's like this really old, gross guy that wants to follow you around all the time!"

"Ew!" Stacie, Velma and Paris all screeched in disgust.

"But we did find these really cool jeans," Paris enthused and took the bag out of Velma's hands. "They were on sale, half off!"

"Paris, you know your old man ain't never going to let you wear those!" Stacie laughed when Paris showed them the low-rider jeans.

"Ain't for me, they're for Velma," Paris said and pulled another pair out, and showed them the distressed jeans.

"And these tops; I think they look so awesome with the jeans," Paris went on and dug out the two black tops.

"Yeah," both Stacie and Kimberly agreed.

"We're going to Chelsea's, you eat yet?" Paris asked.

"Um, no, not yet," Stacie and Kimberly said.

"Their salads are the best," Paris assured Velma.

Velma's eyebrows shot up as she looked at the menu. At fifteen ninety-five, their salad had better be good.

"I like the avocado," Paris said and Velma looked over at that salad.

"The Chinese is the best," Stacie argued.

"Yeah, it would be, if they'd leave that mustard stuff off," Paris argued.

"That's what makes it so good," Stacie replied.

Velma felt Paris tap her leg and looked over. Paris pointed under the table in Kimberly's direction and Velma bent down, as if to retrieve her napkin.

She saw Stacie and Kimberly's fingers entwined, lying in Kimberly's lap. She sat up and looked over at Paris and smiled.

"'I Love you,'" Paris wrote on Velma's bare leg and smiled at Velma.

****

They did have to go to Bailey's and the manager; a short, fat bald-headed man did follow them around. Velma tried on three different suits, one a one-piece and the others were bikinis and Paris decided the red bikini was the perfect one for Velma.

****

"Thank you," Velma said as Paris pulled up in front of the trailer.

"Thank you, Paris said quietly as she held Velma's hand.

"Thank me? For what?" Velma asked.

"I was so lonely without you," Paris said and squeezed Velma's hand.

"Me too," Velma agreed. "Come in?"

She knew Momma was most likely at the bar; the sun hadn't even begun to set yet.

"I can't," Paris said sadly. "I didn't do any of my homework this weekend."

"Oh shit!" Velma said. "Me either!"

Chapter 11

She watched the sun set and marveled at the beauty, the splendor of it all. Consuela came outside to let her know that dinner was ready and Paris looked at the woman and nodded.

"You're friend?" Consuela said as she stood aside for Paris to pass. "I like her, she's nice."

"I like her too," Paris smiled and gave Consuela an affectionate pat.

****

Velma woke up and turned off the alarm clock. The trailer was dark and quiet. She went to the bathroom and relieved herself, then climbed into the shower. She pulled the moist scrubbing bag from the plastic bag and smelled it and smiled.

The peppermint tingled her skin and she left the shower feeling awake and invigorated.

It was still dark outside as she trekked the familiar route to the bus stop. She slowed her steps as she could see the headlights of a car at the entrance of the dirt road, then smiled widely as she recognized Paris' car. She could hear the glorious, beautiful music spilling out.

"Get in," Paris called out and Velma opened the passenger door.

"Hey!" she said happily. "What are you doing here?"

"Taking you to school," Paris smiled and leaned over to kiss Velma passionately.

"But first," she whispered and playfully unsnapped Velma's jeans.

"Paris!" Velma laughed and tried to snap the jeans again.

"But first," Paris said and tried to wrest Velma's hands away from the snap. "I want to make love to you, I want to eat that beautiful ass."

Velma knelt on the back seat of the car, her new low-rider jeans bunched up around her knees.

"Mmm," Paris moaned as she lapped and sucked at Velma's anus. Her left hand clawed inside of her own jeans, rubbing frantically at her pussy, her right hand fingered in and out of Velma's drooling pussy.

"Oh!" Velma shudder in orgasm and Paris redoubled her frenzied sucking and lapping.

****

"Hi Mrs. Davis," Paris smiled as she entered the woman's office.

"Hi," Mrs. Davis smiled in return. "What can I do for you?"

"You're the Senior Advisor, right?" Paris asked.

"Yes, I also do the advising for the juniors," Mrs. Davis agreed.

"Okay, what college is Velma Aucoin going to?" Paris asked.

"Velma?" Mrs. Davis asked, upper lip involuntarily curling up in a sneer. "I'm not sure that she's going to any..."

"She's a straight 'A' student, has been for three years now, and you've not gotten her into any college?" Paris asked, her disdain evident.

"Well I um, well she hasn't come to me for..." Mrs. Davis stammered, not used to being cornered by any of her students.

"Mrs. Davis, that's your job," Paris coolly reminded the woman.

"Well, I suppose I could get her into maybe McNeese, or..." Mrs. Davis said, reaching for the familiar folders.

"She's going to Tulane, with me," Paris told the woman. "And get her a scholarship."

"Paris!" Mrs. Davis exclaimed. "You cannot be serious! A scholarship to Tulane would take at least two years to arrange!"

"Is it her fault you're incompetent?" Paris sneered. "She is a Straight 'A' student and living in impoverished conditions and the product of a single parent domicile; surely those would qualify her for a scholarship. So, um, like, why don't you do your job and see what you can do, huh?"

Mrs. Davis felt her anger begin to boil to the surface.

"You better get off your ass and do what you can to get her in Tulane," Paris said and leaned close to the woman. "Or I will have you sued for gross negligence and misconduct. You'll never teach another class in the entire state of Louisiana."

****

Velma looked at the packet and frowned. She'd not ordered any information from Tulane, nor had she requested any scholarship information. Her new cell phone played Beethoven's Fifth Symphony and she flipped it open.

"Did you get it?" Paris' voice came bubbling through.

"Paris, this is the thousandth time you've asked me..." Velma said, exasperated. "Hang on a minute. What college are you going to?"

"Tulane University," Paris laughed; that question let her know that Velma had indeed gotten it.

"Yes, Baby, I got it," Velma said and begin to cry softly.

"Consuela wants to know what you want for dinner," Paris bubbled.

"I love you so much," Velma sobbed into the phone.

"Be right there," Paris said and terminated the call.

****

Epilogue.

Jim Boudreaux was able to walk, with the use of a cane, onto the small stage at graduation to give Velma and the rest of the Class of 2006 their diplomas. He beamed with almost fatherly pride as he called upon the valedictorian of the Class of 2006 to give her speech.

Jim Mouton and his wife, Georgette dabbed at their eyes as the valedictorian gave her speech. They were as proud of Velma as if she had been their own daughter. Consuela did not try to cry silently; her pride in Velma audible to nearly the entire auditorium.

Esther Aucoin also beamed with pride as her daughter spoke eloquently of the sunrises that lay ahead for her and for the Class of 2006.

Velma spoke of the sunrises, the occasional thunderstorms, even of the sunsets, of the beautiful music that could be heard and felt.

She did not speak of, not out loud, the love she felt for Paris Angela Mouton. She did not speak of the sunrises she saw in Paris' eyes, or the music that spilled from Paris' lips.

She did not speak of the brilliant, glorious thunderstorms that Paris awakened in her when she hugged her, or when she heard the soft, sweet 'I love you.'

Stacie Coutre enrolled in the University of Arkansas, simply to get away from Mumphrey, Louisiana. She does not plan to ever return; she doesn't even come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. She has cut all ties with her family and former friends.

Kimberly Webber was arrested on the campus of the University of Arkansas for stalking Stacie. Kimberly has been ordered to stay at least five hundred yards away from Stacie. Kimberly's father pulled a couple of strings to keep his daughter out of jail.

Currently she is enrolled at the University of Georgia. Her third roommate has applied with the Dormitory Matron to please, please switch her to another room. She says it is frightening; the way Kimberly sits and stares at her for hours on end without ever saying a word.

Mrs. Davis is in the process of getting a divorce from Sheriff Don Davis. To her utter dismay, though, her former lover, Jim Boudreaux, has informed her that he had an epiphany as he lay in the hospital; he would not continue to be her lover. He certainly would not be marrying any woman that would so willingly and easily cheat on her husband.

Stevie Miller enrolled in the Army upon his graduation in 2008. A roadside bomb killed him and three of his platoon in Iraq. Velma sent the Millers a heartfelt sympathy card.

Miss Hebert still drives the bus for H. P. Long and O.K. Allen schools.

****

Paris let herself into the condominium her father bought for her and Velma and sniffed the air. Velma was cooking smothered steak, another one of the dishes Consuela had taught her. She smiled; Chopin's piano was a perfect compliment to the smells in the home. She put her schoolbooks down on the leather couch next to Velma's books and turned the corner

Velma stood in the small kitchen, nude except for an apron. She turned and smiled at Paris.

"Mmm," Paris moaned and she and Velma kissed softly.

Her hand trailed up Velma's leg, closer and closer to that beautiful ass.

""Uh uh, leave my ass alone; I'm not burning five dollars worth of meat just 'cause you're horny," Velma said and nudged Paris away.

"Fine, fine," Paris complained playfully.

She left the small kitchen and Velma heard her stomping up the circular stairway. Moments later she heard Paris' 'Whee!' as Paris slid down the banister.

Paris reappeared in the doorway of the kitchen, nude except for the large strap-on cock and leather harness. Paris was liberally coating the tip of the dildo with lubricant.

"I told you, I'm not burning five dollars worth of meat," Velma complained as Paris advanced on her.

The End.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers