Westfall Whore, Ashenvale Amazon

Story Info
A young human woman gets fucked in Goldshire.
6.1k words
4.72
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There, upon a wooden fence lining an Elwynn road sat a woman. Fair of hair and face, the human gave another glance at the signpost a few feet away from her.

Twelve miles to Goldshire.

It felt like Jennela had been walking for ages now, but she still had some distance to cover before the sun set. With a groan, she slid from the fence and started making her way once more to the fabled town.

She was not on her way there to complete some noble quest. She was not heading there to sell produce or cattle, either. She was headed to the Lion's Pride Inn to fuck. It had been a few years now since the Cataclysm had destroyed the farm she'd lived on before and she'd found a new home at an Elwynn orchard.

The owner, an old widower of sixty winters, never asked much of her, most likely due to his attraction to the busty blonde. When he did find tasks for her to complete around the farm, it was never much. And even then, Jennela always managed to dodge most of the work by trading all manner of favors with the other farmhands. The old man, however, never got to experience such things, for Jennela enjoyed teasing him far too much.

Jennela had lost track of how many times she'd allowed the boys there to use her tits to relieve themselves and how many times she'd guzzled down their creamy loads. With tits like ripe honeydew melons, she had always been the bustiest woman around. The real star of the show, however, was her ass. Set on a pair of hips twice as wide as her shoulders, those tremendous cheeks clapped as she walked, wobbling and jiggling with every footfall. No pair of pants or dress could hide the monumental ass she lugged around, and no gaze would resist its pull.

But such a life quickly grew stale for the blonde nympho and the tales she'd heard over the years regarding Goldshire made such a trip more appealing with every day that went by.

You can smell the stench of cum from a mile around. You can hear the pleasured wailing of women from an even greater distance.

The human bit her lower lip as she recalled the descriptions she'd been given of Goldshire and, more precisely, the Lion's Pride Inn. A haven for debauchery and sinful acts, the small town attracted all manner of perverted individuals from the Alliance, Horde and neutral factions, there to satisfy their carnal cravings.

Policing was kept to a minimum, as the authorities in Stormwind knew just how much gold the deviants of Goldshire brought to the Alliance's economy -- for gold made in Goldshire would often be spent in Stormwind shops and at the auction house.

When I went, I saw a Draenei with tits larger than her own body! Women with dicks aplenty and even men with cunts! Night elves and orcs fucking in a dark corner, as though no hatred existed between their two peoples! I've seen it all, I tell you! And... always be careful where you walk. There's always a puddle of cum or ten just waiting for some poor sod to step in it.

Those who'd told Jennela these tales had to be exaggerating. But wasn't there always some truth to even the wildest tales? The Lion's Pride Inn had to have gotten this reputation from somewhere. To try and blend in, the young woman had put on a blue peasant dress, its plunging neckline giving all those around a good view of those wobbling melons on her chest. The fabric of the garment seemed to constantly get stuck between the cheeks of her gargantuan behind, forcing her to constantly dig it out. With each step taken towards her destination, Jennela felt her excitement and nervousness coursing through every limb, every muscle.

Only a few hours had passed when the woman's nostrils flared up as an odd, yet familiar, smell assailed her nostrils. Her ears perked up with the appearance of new sounds: voices, laughter, clinking glasses, moaning. Lots of moaning. She was nearing Goldshire. The smell was unmistakably that of semen mixed with alcohol, filling the air with the screams of pleasured women.

The sun was setting and the lamps lighting the small town had been lit, calling all to the debaucherous gathering. Though the night was young when Jennela reached the epicenter of the party, she could tell the place was already packed from the silhouettes visible against the thick diamond-paned glass. Outside, crowds had gathered, and the blonde might have spotted a couple or two going at it in the bushes.

The thrill of what she might find inside gripped at her heart, and she felt her breathing becoming a bit more labored. The music inside pounded at her ears as she made her way into the building. There was no bouncer and the door had long since been removed, though there were still hinges there.

Jennela's gaze wandered from patron to patron as she pushed her way inside. Every few feet traveled brought with it an increase in the crowd's density and a reduction in the quantity of clothing worn by those present. Though lustful, hungry eyes scanned the fat-assed human, she was surprised to find no unwanted groping there. At least, not yet. She bit her lower lip, finding her own eyes glued to the innumerable cocks flopping about in various states of arousal, in all shapes and sizes, some even attached to women.

Astounded, the blonde didn't know where to go, what to do. She spotted a dwarven female being fucked over a banister by a gigantic worgen male and a void elf bouncing on a tauren's cock. Two women were making out in another corner, hands hungrily groping at each other's asses and tits, soon joined by a third, tongues dancing against each other.

"First time?" asked a pink-haired gnome sitting on a nearby table, her perky handfuls coated in a thick coat of white spunk. "I'm sure you'll fit right in," the small, busty woman added with a reassuring smile, allowing her eyes to linger a few seconds on the newcomer's huge tits.

A blush crept over Jennela's lips. "Thanks..."

She had thought herself a sexual being. She had even been called a nympho a few times. But this was on another level entirely. This was overwhelming to the young human. This was almost too much.

A deep breath. Two deep breaths. With calmed breathing, Jennela took another look around, trying to spot anyone she fancied. Most of those she'd be attracted to seemed to already be taken. The gnome who'd spoken to her just moments prior had already stumbled off the table, her mouth happily slurping at the dangling head of a night elf's cock.

It was then that something warm and wet hit the blonde on the head. Something thick.

Looking up, she spotted far too late another fat glob of viscous liquid falling towards her. Unable to dodge it in time, the hefty mass soon hit her face with a loud plat! Taking a single step back to avoid any more of that aerial assault, the blonde brought two fingers up to her face to wipe some of it from her face. It felt like cum, it smelled like cum as well. But how could there be so much that it leaked through the floorboards of the inn?

Against her better judgment, she slowly brought those cum-coated fingers to her lips. Just to confirm if it was really semen that had fallen onto her face. Or at least, that's how she tried to justify to herself the tasting of the unknown goop. When her fingers first entered her mouth, her tastebuds were filled with the strong, potent taste of cum. It was unmistakable, yet unlike any she had tasted before.

Jennela swiped more of the cum from her face, sucking fiercely on her digits to get a second taste of the deliciously addictive jizz. Her finger returned empty when she attempted to get a third. Driven by both curiosity and need, the woman's eyes spotted, through the sea of horny patrons, two short flights of stairs leading up to the second floor.

Not noticing the few human males who had started approaching her, still wearing their standard-issue adventuring gear, Jennela made her way through the crowd towards the stairs at the back of the establishment. Hungry eyes followed her, but no one made a move just yet as she ascended the sticky wooden steps.

"Sorry, sorry! Coming through!" apologized the blonde. "Didn't mean to- Ah! Sorry!"

No one seemed to mind her as she carved a path through the dense gathering of mostly nude and sweaty bodies. Least of all the Dwarf she accidentally shoved with her enormous posterior.

The second floor was far quieter than the ground floor, with the sounds of the party below slightly muffled. The doors were closed for the most part, and one could hear the goings-on behind them. One of those doors had remained slightly ajar, light filtering out of the finger-thin crack into the hallway and Jennela soon understood that this was the room right above where she had stood moments prior.

She bit her lower lip, looking to see if anyone had followed her, and then walked up the final few steps, feeling her excitement and arousal growing with every moment. Her pulse quickened; her breathing grew labored. Beneath the peasant dress, she felt her nipples hardening, tenting the fabric slightly. She wore no bra, that day, for she knew it would have only gotten in the way.

Her fingers clutched her breast as she moved forward, leaning in to try and get a look at what was behind the door. Placing her eye to the crack between door and doorframe, Jennela gasped at what she beheld. At the other end of the room, opposite the door, lay a night elf flanked by two Draenei women.

The gigantic woman was tall enough that her feet touched the ground, knees extending past the edge of the bed. She had to have been at least ten feet tall, considering how small the Draenei next to her seemed, nearly twice Jennela's own height. All three seemed to be sound asleep. Quite the feat, considering the noise downstairs.

Jennela's breath caught in her throat as her gaze wandered downward. At first, her mind had not registered what it was she was looking at, but there, between the Kaldorei's legs, was the biggest dick she had ever seen. Even the erotic books she enjoyed so much never featured dicks this absolutely fucking huge.

Sitting atop two massive, melon-sized nuts, bigger even than Jennela's considerable tits, was a prick that seemed nearly as thick as the elf's thigh. The veiny monstrosity seemed spent, for the entirety of the floor beneath them was covered in a thick layer of cum, a fate shared by the two Draenei accompanying the dick-wielding Kaldorei. That elven cock was not only impossibly thick, but even in its soft state, it seemed longer than the elf's arm, hanging over the edge of the bed, its head leaking copious amounts of precum, even in sleep.

Absent-mindedly, Jennela's hand wandered down between her legs, pressing the fabric of her dress against her dripping mound. The sight and smell of the aftermath of this Amazonian elf had left her stunned, unable to act, save for her hand needily rubbing her needy pussy through the fabric of her dress.

When one of the two Draenei rolled over in her sleep, fat blue tits shifting with the change in position, the human noted how swollen her abdomen appeared. Much like with the elf's cock, Jennela had not registered what she was seeing, so unusual were those sights. With cum leaking from their cunts constantly and with semen-bloated stomachs larger even than their own bodies, the two Draenei seemed oddly comfortable, at peace with the situation, happily snoozing away.

Not only that, but the Draenei were not on the bed at all. So enlarged had they become, stomachs full of thick elven batter, that they remained level with the bed even when their stomachs touched the ground.

The overpowering virility of that scene made the blonde woman's mind spin with lust, and she bit her lower lip with desire, trying to restrain herself. She had come here seeking carnal pleasures and this was the opportunity she needed... Yet the elf's cock was absolutely enormous, probably more at home on a being ten times her size. And that cum... There was enough of the thick payload to fill a small pool, she thought.

Her attention was brought back down to her feet as she noted some of the thick sludge-like semen flowing around her sandaled feet. Crouching briefly, the woman scooped up some of that splooge, sucking it from her cupped hand. Her mind reeled at the sensations and her cunt gushed with anticipation.

Unthinking, in a dazed stupor, Jennela pushed the door open, taking a first tentative step into the room. Not only had the room's floor been covered in cum, but there seemed to be copious amounts on the walls and even on the ceiling as well. Was all of that from this single night elf? Excitement coursed through every fiber of Jennela's being and lust burned in her veins.

Every step forward made a squelching noise as she moved through the thick elven nutpaste, the golden-haired woman nearly losing a sandal in the process. While it only took her a few strides to reach the bed, it felt like forever to Jennela, so entranced was she by that gigantic, oversized elfcock. "Light help me..." she uttered under her breath, kneeling between the purple-skinned Kaldorei's legs. "I need it..."

The three women on (and around) the bed were still sleeping, it seemed, for none of them had reacted to Jennela's approach. And the Kaldorei did not react to Jennela's touch, either, as the small woman ran her fingers tentatively against the behemoth prick, feeling power and warmth emanating from the precum-leaking colossus.

Jennela leaned in, inhaling the powerful scents emanating from the Kaldorei's gigacock, pressing her lips to it as if worshipping some perverted idol, eyes closed and breathing steady. Never would she have imagined such perfection in a place like this as she allowed herself a slow, deliberate lick of the night elf's warm cockhead. From this distance, Jennela realized that the helm of the tree trunk of a cock was as large as her own head. Perhaps even larger.

The realization made her squirm, made her whimper with anticipation.

Lowering her head, Jennela then brought pursed lips to the ever-leaking slit at the end of the elf's length, allowing herself a taste of the clear precum that came from it. Her mouth would be filled faster than she'd anticipated, forcing her to gulp down the surprisingly tasty beverage. She had often tasted such masculine offerings, but none had left her wanting more. Was this a property specific to night elves?

With her mouth happily guzzling down impressive quantities of elven prespunk, Jennela barely noticed how the Kaldorei's dick responded to the touch of her hands and mouth. The mass of veiny flesh would throb slightly from the blonde's caresses as it gained mass, drawing blood from Light-knows-where.

Jennela, entranced by the titanic she-prick, would only snap out of her daze briefly when the growing dick pushed her back onto her rear, ass-first into the cum-covered floor. In the moments between her arrival and her fall, some of it had drained down between the floorboards, but there remained nearly half an inch of potent spunk still.

"Least you could do is ask," came a Darnassian-accented contralto from the bed. "Though I am glad I did not have to go hunting for more sluts myself... These Draenei have proven useful, but they are quite out of commission for the time being."

Above Jennela, the Kaldorei had woken up, the gigantic woman now sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down at the diminutive blonde. "I'm sorry!" she blurted out, the sudden stress of the situation nearly pulling her from her cum-inflicted trance completely.

"Did I tell you to stop? Come on, Goldy, I'm almost at full mast," the Amazonian she-elf said, a cocky grin painted on her visage.

Obediently and without a hint of protest, Jennela crawled back to the growing cock, that throbbing pillar of meat pulled down by its own weight. Though it was certainly nearing its maximum size, it remained fully horizontal, begging for the human's attention. Jennela gave that attention willingly, enthusiastically even, as she pressed her lips to the purple cockhead yet again. The flow of precum had increased, it seemed, for the fair-skinned woman had difficulty keeping up and she soon found that her stomach was full -- along with that gigantic Kaldorei cock.

When she pulled her mouth from that cumslit, Jennela burped slightly, her stomach bulging ever so slightly. "S-sorry, there's so much..." A few spurts of precum landed on the woman's fat, round tits when her deep blue eyes met the elf's silver orbs. "I don't know what came over me, ma'am. I promise I didn't mean to take advantage of you..."

"No matter," the Kaldorei answered, brushing off Jennela's words. "You've taken quite a lot from me, girl. To repay my generosity, I'll ask something of you as well. You see these two behind me?" The Kaldorei motioned toward the two blue, horned women who had rolled off the bed, sleeping in a puddle of cum, with their forms having ballooned out grotesquely from their encounter with the purple-haired elf. "Look at how massive they've gotten, how full of cum they are. That was me splitting my load between the two of them. Now, it's been nearly half an hour since I've last been able to blow my load and I'm still feeling rather backed up."

Jennela gulped, her gaze quickly scanning over the elf's muscular form, those rock-hard abs below the huge, round breasts. She didn't say a single word, caught between paralyzing fear and unnatural lust. "I don't even know your name," meekly replied Jennela. While she had always been in control in every sexual encounter she'd had, this elf's godlike presence had brought forth her subservience, magnifying it tenfold.

The elf scoffed. "First you take my seed without permission and now you ask more of me? Aren't you a greedy one? Fine. I am Selynn, born and raised in Ashenvale but now living in Feralas. Now, I'm quite curious as to what a pretty little thing like you would be called. I've already got a few cute names I'd like to give you," answered the gigantic woman, eyes focused on Jennela.

A single nod from the human, dress coated in Selynn's cock juices, was the only answer she got.

"I know you aren't mute, darling. You can speak, I'm not out to hurt you," Selynn playfully said, reaching down to cup Jennela's chin, her thumb and index digging into the beautiful girl's cheeks gently.

Again, the blonde girl nodded. "Y-yes, ma'am," she finally said, prompting a satisfied grunt from the enormous night elf. A sudden flex of Selynn's overgrown cock caught Jennela by surprise, forcing a gasp from the busty blonde. "I am Jennela! Um... Born and raised in Westfall! But now I live in Elwynn!" blurted out the girl, quite frightened of the purple-skinned giantess.

The night elf glanced down at Jennela's chest, noting the hardened nipples tenting the cheap fabric of the simple garment she wore. "I told you," said Selynn, her features softening. "I'm not out to cause you any pain. Quite the contrary, you'll see. I suppose you came here to have a good time, yes?"

"Ah, yes! I did. I've a lot of experience with men but... never with the kinds of people I see here," the farmgirl said with a reddening of the cheeks.

Selynn chuckled, releasing her hold on the girl. "Well, no time like the present, is there? It seems like you are wearing far too many clothes for the kinds of activities you came here for, though. Why not remedy the situation by taking off your dress? I seem to have accidentally dirtied it," suggested the Kaldorei, eyeing the blonde's luscious curves with more than a hint of hunger in those silver orbs.

Jennela shook her head a few times, standing up before the night elf. "You're right," she giggled. Obediently, she lifted her dress, revealing her shapely legs, inch by inch. Then, up her thighs went the garment, uncovering the thickest, juiciest pair of thighs Selynn had ever laid eyes upon.

When the dress reached her waist, Selynn had already fallen in love, eyes locked on the girl's incredible body. She could only imagine what her ass looked like. She bit her lower lip in anticipation.

12