Westfall Whore, Ashenvale Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though she had worn the sexiest panties she owned that day, the red silk covering Jennela's mound was completely drenched with her arousal.

"By Elune, how adorable," Selynn half-mockingly said as her gaze followed the girl's dress upwards, indicating her approval of the sight with a flex of her dick. "Now turn around, let me get a good look at you from another angle," she directed, doing her best not to spook the girl.

With no hint of protest, the human turned around, giving Selynn a perfect view of her colossal ass, those frilly red panties wedged deep in her ass crack, acting more as a thong than anything else. All her underwear suffered the same fate. Never in her life had Selynn wanted more to take the place of a simple pair of red undies.

The night elf's eyes widened at the sight and a hefty spurt of precum shot forth from the veiny enormity. "Elune save me... you should have led with that. I mean, your tits look good, but this ass is just something else entirely," grunted Selynn, reaching forward to give that enormous rump a firm smack, the impact sending ripples of flesh through the monumental posterior.

Placing both hands on the blonde girl's hips, she turned her around slowly to admire the reveal of her chest as the dress was lifted over those fat, perky mounds. Each one was quite large, perhaps a little smaller than her head, peaked with delicious pink nipples.

Before she had even had the time to toss the dress aside, Jennela was pulled forward by Selynn, causing the Westfall whore to sit down on the elf's goliath she-cock, feeling its potency throbbing against her dripping cunt. Such a position would have brought smaller partners face to face with Jennela's breasts, or at least her face. Selynn's stature, however, was such that she still towered over the squirming slut even with her sitting on her lap in such a manner.

Selynn's hands were quick to find the human's ass, fingers digging greedily into the two fleshy orbs, large enough to smother a grown adult in the canyon between them. "What do they feed you in Stormwind?" the elf asked, being quite unfamiliar with the different provinces of the human kingdoms.

Another flex of her enormous cock lifted the blonde woman a few inches further upwards until her breasts were level with Selynn's mouth. The elf, hands still groping, squeezing, fondling and smacking that wonderfully oversized ass, wasted no time in planting kisses on the blonde's heavy breasts, allowing her lips and tongue to tease the rock-hard nubs atop each one.

Jennela let forth a single moan, biting her lower lip as her arousal nearly dribbled down onto Selynn's cock through the drenched panties she wore, feeling the throbbing mass of the impossibly thick elfcock pressed to her needy pussy. She ground herself against it, pressing her breasts insistently against the purple-skinned woman's lips, thrusting her ass out against her hands.

"I need your cock inside me..." whispered the human into the elf's ear.

Selynn needed no further incentive, grabbing Jennela under the arms and throwing her effortlessly onto the cum-soaked bed with a lewd splat. The human landed face-first on the bed, her thong-clad rump pointing straight at Selynn. "Fuck me, I'd fucking drown in that ass of yours, Goldy," the elf said, advancing towards her prey, reaching forward and grabbing an ankle to bring her closer to the edge of the bed. "Bed's small enough, I don't think I could find a good angle if I had to kneel behind you, hm!"

"Ah, I... Forgot about that, for a moment. You're quite larger than most other night elves I've seen," Jennela said with a gasp as she was pulled back, thrown, pushed and pulled about like some simple doll. There was no denying the strength and power of the night elf -- and such strength turned Jennela into a quivering blob of lust, thrusting her gigantic ass out towards Selynn, spreading her cheeks for the elf, giving her a view of her panty-clad asshole and cunt.

Glancing briefly towards the two Draenei women, still sleeping soundly in their puddles of cum, the Kaldorei stepped forward, grabbing Jennela by the hips and pulling her against her form so that her yard-long prick nestled itself neatly within the crevice of that otherworldly ass. "Did I mention how great your ass is? I might have to keep you for later, you know," Selynn said as she started gliding her slick spear between the blonde's mountains of assfat. "How's Feralas sound?"

A soft whimper slipped past Jennela's plush, dicksucking lips, her mind swimming at the possibilities. She had never been beyond the borders of the Kingdom of Stormwind and now this unknown night elf was offering to take her away to some other continent. "To be honest, I-"

Jennela yelped as a single hand smacked her ass hard enough to immediately leave a deep red mark. "Sorry, couldn't help myself," grunted Selynn in an almost bestial manner as she started hotdogging Jennela more forcefully, spurts of slimy pre squirting from the tip of her goliath elf-cock onto the blonde slut's back. "You were saying?"

"I... I kind of like it here in Elwynn..." Jennela said, her whole body rocking back and forth, a few hefty loads of precum landing on the back of her head. Each thrust of Selynn's overgrown fucklog caused her melon-sized balls to smack forcefully against the back of Jennela's thighs.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Do you, now? Wouldn't you rather spend your days enjoying the comfort of a peaceful life in Kalimdor? I know a few of my girls would love meeting you."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"It's all I've ever known, really. Hnnn... I don't know what I could do there. I'm not much of a fighter, and I heard night elves don't have any farms..."

SMACK!

"Who said you'd have to work? As long as you let me have my fun with you every now and then and perhaps bear a few of my offspring, I see no reason to make you work another day in your life."

SMACK! SMACK!

"I'll... Ahhhn... Think about it," Jennela said. She had to admit that the proposition did seem rather appealing. She who enjoyed dodging her work by trading sexual favors, she wouldn't have to work another day.

Those thoughts were, sadly, interrupted when Selynn ripped the flimsy panties off of her, revealing the girl's puckered ass hole and dripping pussy. Jennela gasped, still feeling the night elf's gigantic, veiny pole lodged deep within the valley between her cheeks, soon accompanied by the feeling of it being lifted from its nest by the elf, seeking to admire the choice offered to her.

Indeed, two options presented themselves to Selynn, each one as succulent as the other. "Fuck... I hate choices," she groaned, closing her eyes for a moment. "Though I guess it's only a question of which one I fuck first, isn't it?"

Jennela closed her eyes. She knew the elf's cock was entirely too large for any hole, though she hoped to be proven wrong. "Ahn... I don't think it'll fit," she remarked, looking over her shoulder, noting Selynn's reflective expression.

"Well, we'll have to try, won't we? Those two Draenei over there thought the same thing," laughed Selynn, gripping her yard-long annihilator and placing its gargantuan helm at the entrance to Jennela's tight ass. "Do you believe I'd be able to impregnate you if I couldn't fit this thing inside you?"

The human's eyes widened as she felt the pressure, turning her head back to the wall before her, elbows against the mattress as she felt the tight ring of her ass being spread slowly by the throbbing invader. She expected pain but instead found pleasure. She'd taken dicks far, far smaller than this in that same hole, and found no comfort in the act. For some odd reason, however, she found herself opening up quite splendidly, accepting inch after inch, foot after foot of potent elf-cock.

"See?" the elf said, indicating the relative ease with which she was pushing her dick into the small woman. "All it takes is a gulp or two of my cum for your body to be far more willing to accept me," she added with a grunt, forcing a few more inches of her behemoth she-prick into the squirming Jennela's enormous bum. She would have been able to shove more of her veiny meat into the willing whore beneath her, but the wall of assfat between ass hole and cockmeat prevented that from happening.

"Nguuh... How are you so... deep?" a panting Jennela said, reaching back with one hand to stroke the pink pearl of her clit with two fingers, moaning softly in pleasure.

Selynn started thrusting, slowly at first but quickly picking up pace. "Uh, a blessing from Elune, I think. That's what the Sisterhood told me before I fucked them all senseless," the grunting she-elf said between thrusts, precum soon overflowing from the full human's ass.

With every powerful thrust, one could hear the lewd smacking of those titanic, cum-laden nuts against the blonde woman's equally titanic thighs, each impact of hip against ass sending waves of meat forward.

The Kaldorei could feel her fat balls churning in anticipation as she watched the moaning human beneath her fingering her needy cunt, watching as her colossal prick spread her prey wide. Had she been on her back, the immense bulge traveling along her torso would have been visible, her insides adjusting easily to the elf's endowment.

Hammering tirelessly at the busty blonde whose tits were mashed against the cum-soaked mattress, Selynn soon found herself groaning with pleasure, feeling herself nearing the edge of release, feeling the walls of the girl's ass massaging her length, squeezing around her, milking her cock.

"How is she doing this?" thought the night elf. She had, of course, been with women who had amazing control over their bodies, who could flex muscles in a hundred different ways to pleasure Selynn even more. But this was something else entirely, as the blonde girl flexed her insides so rapidly, in succession, as if mimicking the tightness of a throat, the dexterity of a hand, all at the same time.

The tempo of her thrusts hastened, feeling herself nearing release at a pace she never knew possible. Especially less than an hour after her last release. She would have to bring this one back home, she knew. There was no other outcome possible.

Suddenly and without warning, just as she was halfway through another long thrust of her titanic rod, Selynn felt the farmgirl's insides clenching, heard her moaning, saw her spasming in delight.

The girl was cumming already, barely controlling her muscles. That powerful clenching almost made it difficult for the night elf to progress any deeper into the slut's insides, but she needed to, needed to hilt herself before she...

"AUugnnngghh....FFuuuuccckkkk!" grunted and moaned the purple-skinned dickgirl, shoving a whole foot of cock back into the human as she felt her balls tighten, felt those gallons and gallons of seed traveling up her monolithic endowment. When those enormous, swollen nuts collided yet again with the girl's thighs, she would lean forward, body locking as she came, hands placed firmly on those pale globes of meat, nails digging almost painfully into the overabundant assflesh.

Jennela winced as she felt the enormous Kaldorei attempting to shove even more of her flexing, throbbing fuckmeat into her. Though there was no pain or discomfort from the penetration itself, she still could feel the tight grip upon her ass cheeks and the fingers digging forcefully into the enormity of her ass. She could also feel the sheer volume of nutmuck being pumped into her at that moment.

Her ass clenched so tight around the elf's dick that almost none of that potent, creamy sludge could escape her, Jennela begged and moaned for more as she kept rubbing her needy snatch.

Soon, the bulge created by Selynn's prick was replaced by one created by the insane amounts of cum flowing into her bowels, into her stomach. In seconds, her stomach had gone from relatively flat to appearing five months pregnant. Another flex of those gigantic balls and another orgasmic growl from the elf pumped her midsection up even more, making the girl appear like some sort of pink balloon, ready to pop at a moment's notice.

With the angle getting difficult to manage, Selynn simply picked the girl up, pressing Jennela's back to her own muscular torso, the elf's tits pressed to the human's back. As her orgasm didn't seem to die down, every thrust bringing with it a tsunami of cum, the Kaldorei simply kept hammering inside the moaning slut's willing hole, filling her with more and more cum, her stomach getting larger and larger.

Jennela's eyes widened at the sight of her stomach getting large enough now to comfortably house a gnome or two, placing a hand to her cum-filled abdomen with both a sense of deep arousal and horror. "What's going on!?" she managed to say, the hand on her cunt soon displaced by the sheer size of her stomach.

"Would be a shame to let a good load go to waste!" shouted Selynn with a laugh as she lifted the farmgirl off her prick for a moment before unceremoniously shoving it back into the girl. Though this time, the pillar of elfmeat found its home in the warmth of the human's tight pink cunt, the monstrous appendage blasting endless amounts of potent nutmuck right into the woman's womb, making her stomach appear larger even than her own body now, making it difficult even for the Amazonian elf to hold her up.

So she dropped her back onto the bed, the blonde being lifted up by the sheer size of her gargantuan belly, full to the brink with elven splooge. "Ffuuh..." moaned Jennela as the Kaldorei kept on fucking her pussy, forcing more and more of that thick load into the girl's overfull insides. As pleasure coursed through every nerve of her pleasure-ruined mind, the blonde felt herself falling into darkness, the edges of her vision blurring.

Every thrust, every pounding of the Kaldorei's godlike prick into the light-skinned woman's sopping pussy brought with it inches and inches more to her stomach until the girl appeared twice as large as the two Draenei women combined, large enough that she took up more than the entirety of the queen-sized bed. A bed which, it seemed, was unable to support such weight.

Creaking at first, the bed started bending in the middle until the four legs holding it up snapped simultaneously, dropping the mattress right onto the floor with the fainting farmgirl on top of it. The sheer size of the bloated, cum-laden woman was enough to push the two other Draenei girls against the walls, their own blue, round stomachs dwarfed by the impossible mass of semen-filled farmgirl.

As her orgasmic release died down, Selynn slowly pulled back out of Jennela, cock slick with girlcum and thick, sloppy nutcream. When the elf's cockhead finally made it out with a lewd plop, Selynn took a step back to admire her handiwork, having fucked the girl into a coma, it seemed, much like the two Draenei whores.

With Jennela resting on her enormous stomach, feet not even touching the ground, Selynn scanned the aftermath of that quick fuck.

"I'll definitely have to bring you three back to Feralas, but... for the time being, I'm going to have a bit more fun. I'm sure there are other women down there." The Kaldorei gave Jennela a few pats on the rump before turning slowly and closing the door behind her quietly, still nude, cock leaving a long trail of fluids.

12