All Comments on '02. Second Time'

by ontomars55

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 11 years ago
Erotic but Tame

I liked your story, but I don't think I would have laid out in the sun in my underwear the the way that you did. Surely, you must have known that your friend's wife might see you (she was working only 50 yards away). Weren't you concerned that your friend might get angry when he found out that you exposed yourself to his wife while he was away? It was too bad that she didn't sit down beside you and stay a while. I think she was turned on by your partial nudity and that you should have said something to her about joining you. I can picture you getting an enormous erection - one that you wouldn't have been able to hide. What would you have done if that happened? Would you have turned onto your stomach or stayed the way you were?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userontomars55@ontomars55
I have enjoyed doing many naked adventures most of my life and have had many opportunities to do this without being obnoxious or upsetting people. The thrill of someone seeing me "innocently" doing these adventures was almost as enjoyable as the simple natural feeling of just ...