1:23 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know her name?" Kent asked at a lame attempt to change the subject. He turned to face Harriet again. "Is it Hawaiian or—" he stopped speaking. Harriet was gone.

"I'll go with you next time," he promised. But for now ..."

He wasted no time stepping back into his watery fantasy. He swam toward Five-O and floated down low to watch her work the two cocks. Neffie, the only one in the pool clothed, joined him.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew Harriet?" he asked Neffie.

She gave him a perplexed look. "Dude ... this is your head. If you didn't know how could I?"

"Whatever," Kent said mindlessly, totally preoccupy with Five-O's performance to question logic. Watching the beautiful woman suck underwater cock was beyond exciting.

"You don't have to just watch," Neffie said nudging him so that he floated closer in to the action.

He reached out and ran his right hand over Five-O's small breasts. Then Boldly, he presented his erection to her to get some some too. She didn't disappoint. As the TV star worked his length and balls with mouth and hands, the neglected random male swimmers drifted toward the Hawaiian-Asian girl, Oleander, formerly known as underwear girl.

Because of the brain tube helmet he wore in the real world, he discovered that he could easily recall moments with Oleander from biology lab. In vivid living detail, he called up bits of conversations, the occasional bright smile. She had a pretty face that tipped the scales into beautiful when she smiled or laughed. Overlaid with his memories was the sight of her efficiently working the three cocks.

Five-O because stopped working his cock and drifted away a couple of feet leaning back with her legs slightly spread. Interpreting her actions as an invitation, Kent swam toward her and hovered above her. He floated down slowly, righted a bit, gripped his hardon and guided it into her. The water around him seem to heat up. The area around his cock deep inside Five-O was warmer ... almost hot.

As he thrust his hips. Oleander and Neffie drifted to his sides. Oleander kissed his neck and face, Neffie stroked and kneaded his balls. Both women took turns pinching and biting his nipples. Together, they squeezed and fondled his ass. An occasional finger would invade his asshole, feeling warm, tight and indescribably exciting.

Five-O's hair formed a delicate, throbbing, dark halo round her head as her body bucked from his thrusts. The three men floated back into the scene. Multiple hands stroked her small tits and each man took turns feeding her cock. Kent picked up the pace driving in and out of the woman with rough hard force. He wondered absently if he could work up such a pace in a real water environment. Needing to breath would had certainly slowed things down.

The cock in Five-O's mouth pulled away and expelled a long milky string that brushed her left cheek bone and jetted into her billowing hair. Two more stringy ropes followed spotting the water around her face with irregular broken strings. Another cock pressed in ejaculating a large white cloud at her slim chest. The cloud drifted up followed the underside of her delicate jaw. The third cock pushed in pressing against her tight closed lips. She parted her mouth slightly just as a huge electric blue-white rope slashed across her mouth filling her parted lips. She expelled the stuff in her mouth forming a puffy cloud around her lips and chin. Three more ropes of white zigzagged before her beautiful Asian face adding to the galaxy of irregular blobs and strings.

Hot with mindless desire, Kent slid in and out of her, his mind and body racing toward the inevitable finish. All the while, naked Oleander, and Neffie in her skin tight outfit, pressed against him, exploring every intimate inch of him with their hands.

"I'm coming!" he barked.

Five-O dropped away from him and quickly repositioned herself so that she floated before his twitching eager cock. She looked up at him with her beautiful Asian eyes, bits of stringy jizz clinging to her cheeks, lips and chin, a lot more sticking in her dark hair. Neffie small hands gripped his shaft, Oleander cupped his balls, their touch was like wet warm mouths.

Five-O smiled up at him.

He grunted and sprayed a huge rope of white that struck her high on her nose. The blast of jizz split, spiraled over her eyebrows and stuck to her forehead. Three more minor spasms jetted out stopping short, floating in liquid space before Five-O's beautiful face.

Neffie released his cock, and swam up to face him, her movement stirred up the cloud of ejaculate around Five-O's head and a finger length string of white drifted before her pretty Filipino face. She eyed it, extended her tongue, caught it and pulled it into her mouth. She gave him a dazzling smile and then covered his mouth with her mouth. He closed his eyes allowing himself to spiral down into the warm, wonderful kiss.

When he opened his eyes again, he was looking at the digital clock in his dorm room sideways. The time was 1:23. He sat up in his dorm bed and smiled. He was so looking forward to starting another day.

12