1:23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Six-Harriet's Introduction

"Huxtable," Kent said.

"Harriet's found us," Neffie said.

Sure enough, Harriet stepped into the cafeteria seconds later. She wore jeans, a t-shirt and her signature white lab coat. Harriet saw Kent and marched in his direction ignoring naked Neffie and scantily clad Theodora. She got in Kent's face and said, "You are coming with me!"

"Um," Kent said as his eyes shifted to the wicked witch.

"Who the blazes are you?" Theodora asked not sounding please at all.

It seem to take some effort for Harriet to turn her head to look at Theodora. Clearly, she was still having trouble functioning in the world of the brain tube, although she seemed to be getting better with each new appearance.

"Go away," Harriet said.

Harriet held her handout. Like a superhero in a comic book, a burst of blue-white energy bust forth striking Theodora square in the chest. The witch slid backwards for several feet on the industrial tiled cafeteria floor. Her floppy red hat fell off her head and one red bra strap slipped off a shoulder exposing her left breast. Harriet turned back to Kent. "I'm serious, come with me now."

"Oh shit," Kent said looking past Harriet. Theodora transformed. Her creamy brown skin turned a luminescent green, a new hat topped her head, this one black and pointy with a wide brim, she now wore a knockout black dress, long sleeved, tight at the bosom, waist and hips, in her right hand she held a twisted, witch's broom.

Harriet turned with effort just in time to see the witch advancing on her. Harriet frowned as she held out her hand and touched the witch on the right shoulder. A second burst of blue-white energy enveloped Theodora. This time though, Theodora leaned forward and held her ground. All that Harriet managed to do was tear the front of the witch's new dress exposing the black bra covering her firm B-cups. Harriet's eyes widened. Clearly she had expected a different outcome.

"Never lay hands on me!" Theodora screamed, backed away then pointed the stick end of her broom at Harriet. Harriet gasped as she was lifted off her feet into the air. Her running shoes dropped off her feet and her white lab coat turned to rags and fell off her body onto the cafeteria floor. She hovered, arms pressed at her sides,her legs tightly shut as if bound by invisible ropes. Harriet screamed.

"Let her go!" Kent yelled. Theodora's head snapped in his direction and he quickly regretted his outburst. The witch's eyes glowed a pale green with bright red centers. Her facial features contorted: her eyebrows arched and rose high on her forehead, her nose grew longer and formed a hook, her chin extended as well. It was an evil face for sure but oddly, a sexy one too. That last thought was clearly his dick thinking.

Kent felt an odd pressure in his head and he sensed that it was Theodora trying to read his thoughts, 'Spirit in the Sky' put an end to that. Theodora gave him such a look of black hatred that Kent was sure she was going to blast him to kingdom come. Then quickly her expression softened and she smiled sweetly, which was quite the feat for such an evil face. She looked up at floating Harriet.

"This one doesn't know the trick for blocking thoughts," Theodora said. Harriet made a small whimper as the witch invaded her head. "Ah ... so this is Harriet our creator ... our precious goddess. I'm disappointed I had expected a much darker soul, not this simpering lump."

"Not that I care what happens to you," Neffie said to the witch, "but it's not a good idea to mess with Harriet like this."

"Let me go!" Harriet yelled as she struggled fruitlessly against her invisible bonds.

"But why?" Theodora asked ignoring Neffie's caution. Harriet's arms and legs fanned out in a spread eagle position. Theodora passed between Harriet's splayed legs and brushed her long green fingers along a denim covered calf, her fingernails were painted black now. Harriet let out a sound somewhere between a gasp and a yelp. "Why so unhappy? You've had countless fantasies in this position." Theodora looked at Kent. "Do you know that our grand creator plays an on line animated S & M game where pretty Japanese girls are tied up and sodomized by faceless men?"

"Shut up!" Harriet yelled struggling violently.

Theodora laughed. "In fact she owns four different versions of the game so she can play on all of her electronic devices. Makes the tedious bus ride home to Kaneohe much more tolerable. Did you know that she belongs to a club that interacts live on line as they play their dirty little games? Our precious creator lacks the courage to participate in the real thing ... but one day ... Maybe?"

Harriet screamed.

"Stop it! She's freaking out!" Kent yelled and dared to take a step forward.

"And you, Mr. Orlando, are high on her fantasy list," Theodora said.

"Really?" Kent asked taken by surprise at that last tidbit. He assumed that serious scientist Harriet had no interest in him whatsoever.

"Thinking with your dick again," Neffie said.

Theodora inspected her torn dress. "This was a designer original," she said with a pout, the expression looked totally foreign on her witches face. She waved her the broom and her black dress disappeared leaving her in black leather bra, black boyshort panties and high boots. Her floppy, pointy hat remained and it came with a neck covering that framed her distorted beautiful green face in total blackness. "She has dirty little thoughts of touching you, Mr. Orlando as you lay insensible in her mad scientist's lab." Theodora stepped toward Kent.

Half of him wanted to run away, but the other half, namely his dick, was totally turned on my her. And Mr. dick wanted to hear more about Harriet's fantasies of him.

"You have been in a constant state of arousal since putting on Harriet's brain tube," Theodora said. She stood close now. Kent swallowed as he looked into her strange pale green eyes. Her smell was interesting, musky like a well groomed cat. She delicately cupped the bulge in Kent''s denim shorts. "Pretty little Harriet HAS noticed your manly state."

Harriet let out a grunt of rage as she struggled fiercely. Theodora lifted her broom and waved it in Harriet's general direction. There was a bright flash and Harriet had a new outfit. She now wore an all black spandex costume that screamed futuristic samurai warrior complete with samurai sword. A tiara like thing held her elaborate hairdo in place.

"This pretty outfit is a popular mainstay of the Japanese BDSM animated game scene," Theodora said. Harriet started struggling even more. Theodora laughed.

Neffie gripped Kent's arm. tiptoed and whispered in his ear,"I don't understand, Harriet should be able to blow this bitch to the nether in a blink."

"Want Kent to undress you just like in the games?" Theodora asked struggling Harriet.

"She's not into this. Let her go," Kent said trying to sound manly, but his voice hitched a little. The witch scared the shit out of him.

"I'm in the girl's head and she is WAY into this!" Theodora insisted.

"Oh my, Neffie said softly, "I'm there too. Theodora is right, Harriet's enjoying this at some level."

Kent looked at Harriet and his world went wonky. Harriet's thoughts flooded into his head, although the word thoughts was TOO mild for what he experienced. It was more like a movie in total I-max 3D with Dolby surround sound, smells and tastes thrown in. On top of the sensory input was the shifting emotions. The emotion most dominant was fear laced with bewilderment and humiliation. So THIS is what it's like to read someone's mind he though ... or said ... he wasn't sure. Images and fragmented thoughts came at him from every which way. He found that if he focused he could pluck at individual thoughts as they whizzed by. He grabbed a handful ... instinctively he covered his ears as some all the thoughts came at him at a painful volume.

... KENT IS A TOTAL IDIOT JOCK...

... it was so easy to get him to do what I wanted because of his silly crush on Japanese girls like me ... HE'S SUCH A RACIST ...

... I should tell Kent about the risks.

... Alice is so fucked up because of me and the brain tube ...

... I WANT TO FUCK KENT ...

Images came at him around the thoughts.

Harriet standing in front of a mirror practicing alluring looks.

Harriet standing over Kent laying helpless on the hospital bed, her eyes focused on his bulging crotch.

Then in an overwhelming deluge, all the BDSM game stuff came flooding in. Almost all involved animated female figures stripped naked, humiliated and ravaged. It was too much, Kent 's brain shut down. Next he knew he was kneeling on the cafeteria floor breathing hard. Neffie knelt beside him and helped him back to his feet.

Theodora laughed. "I suggest you take thoughts one at a time."

"I'm sorry," Harriet whispered still spread eagle, invisibly bound and floating above the floor.

Theodora waved her broom and Harriet lowered down so that her feet touched the floor.

"She wants you to humiliate her," Theodora said in a sing song way. "Test the waters, take off something innocuous. Start with a shoe."

"Harriet," Kent said addressing her directly, feeling that this was all wrong.

"Just do it," Harriet said with a bent head not meeting his eyes.

Kent knelt, delicately held her leg and slipped off a slipper like shoe.

"Cinderella in reverse," Theodora said with a small cackle befitting of a witch.

Harriet raised her head and gave the witch a stony look but didn't say a word.

"What we need are naked masked men made to order," Theodora said and waved her arms in a flourish. Three naked, dark skinned men, athletically muscled, wearing white ski masks stepped forward from the fringes of the cafeteria, all three sported serious erections. "You know the drill," Theodora said, to the naked men, "but leave the last bits of clothing for Mr. Orlando."

The masked men closed in on Harriet and violently ripped away her remaining shoe, gloves, wrist guards, leggings, sword belt and sword. The tiara like thing on her head was pulled away roughly and her long dark hair spilled over her face. The metal cuffs around her wrists were unsnapped and they fell to the cafeteria floor with ringing metallic clangs. Aside from a few grunts, Harriet remind silent. When the naked men stepped back, Harriet was reduced to a snug one piece black bathing suit. Beads of sweat dotted Harriet's brow and her chest heaved with each deep breath she took. Her eyes drilled into the witch. If the old saying 'if looks could kill' were true, Theodora would be a dead smoking heap.

One of her masked minions picked up the samurai sword from off the floor and handed it to the witch. Kent eyed the sword with disquiet as the overhead lights flashed off its sleek, deadly sides. The witch handed the sword to Neffie and said. "Cut away the suit my naked little queen."

Neffie let go of Kent's arm and took hold of the sword. Stupidly, Kent had forgotten that Neffie was naked. In spite of how freaked out he was, he couldn't help spying her pleasing little brown ass as she stepped up to Harriet. Neffie gripped the suit at Harriet's hip and quickly cut it away in one upward slice reducing Harriet to skimpy black panties and black sports bra.

Harriet didn't have what Kent would call an athletic body, but she was nowhere near overweight and was pleasantly curvy everywhere with nicely shaped c-cup breasts.

Neffie turned her head and look Theodora firmly in the eye. The witch gave her a crooked evil smile. "Dare you?" Theodora asked in a smug tone.

Neffie spun and slashed the sword at Theodora's front from head to toe in a blur of unexpected speed,

"Holy fuck!" Kent yelled.

Naked Neffie did a dramatic little spin then posed frozen in a classic samurai movie stance with the sword held above her head. With horror, Kent's eyes swept over Theodora expecting the gory worst. The witch didn't look any worse for ware though, clearly Neffie had missed or more likely, never intended to cause harm. Then seconds later, Theodora's leather bra fell in half and dropped to the floor. Then amazingly, her panties fell in half at the front too. Theodora looked down and fingered her exposed pubic mound. "You split a few hairs my little pretty," the witch said with a girly giggle, again sounding like Jackie from the TV show. With a hard tug, Theodora ripped away her shredded panties and dropped them to the the floor. "Your turn Mr. Orlando, cut, cut, snip, snip."

Neffie relaxed her stance and handed Kent the sword giving him a cute half smile and a shrug. He regarded her with new respect, apparently, NOTHING in this world is as it seemed. His eyes flickered back to the now naked green witch. Her nipples were a dark maroon with a bit of burnt orange at the tips, her pubic hair jet black.

"Have the whole tour," the witch said enjoying his gaze. She did a little spin to show him her tight green ass and the backs of her shapely legs.

Kent's eyes flickered to spreadeagled Harriet. Her C-cup chest rising and falling. Harriet's eyes met his, she snapped her head to one side to get the hair out of her face but that caused more to cascade down. Theodora stepped up and gently brushed the fallen hair aside and pinned it behind an ear. The wicked witch caressed the right side of Harriet's flushed face with the tip of her gnarly broom. Harriet instinctively turned her face away.

Theodora gave a husky laugh and said to Kent, "What are you waiting for? Don't you want to see our creator's pearly flesh?"

Kent stepped forward, pinched at the section of the black sports bra between Harriet's breasts, slipped the sword beneath being careful to keep the blade away from her skin and cut. The bra snapped away and dropped to the floor with the rest of her discarded clothing. Kent's heartbeat quickened and his breathing fell in sync with Harriet's exposed pale, heaving Cs. He pinched at the panties over her left hip and cut away. Her bush was full and nicely shaped. He absently wondered if the body he was looking at truly represented the real Harriet or was it an ideal image she had formed for herself? Or was this HIS ideal version of her. Either way, he liked what he saw.

"On your knees," Theodora said waving her broom. Harriet dropped to her knees with her arms still splayed out. "Is our creator ready to suck cock?"

Harriet's expression turned to panic.

Despite his current carnal hormonal overload, Kent spoke up, "You don't have to do this, Harriet."

"You can stop all this with a just a thought," Neffie said.

"But she DOESN'T want this to end," Theodora said. "Our sweet little lab rat is totally into the moment. She has played this game a thousand times on line. Read her mind, take a look."

"Stay out of my head," Harriet mumbled.

"I will," Kent assured her but found himself falling into Harriet's mind regardless. Theodora had pushed him ... maybe.

At a brisk pace, images of all the on line animated games Harriet played raced before his eyes. Along with the game images were countless views of Harriet masturbating while looking in a mirror mounted over a bed. Was the mirror in her home or did she go somewhere else to do the dirty deed? Learning his lesson, Kent plucked at just a single passing thought. He found himself standing at what was clearly Harriet's bedroom looking down at her as she lay naked on her back masturbating. Her eyes were glued to a large laptop computer sitting on the bed near her right hip. Some gangbang porn scene playing out on the computer screen. Kent looked up over the bed but saw no mirror. Again he wondered if the overhead mirror was a fantasy or a special place she went. He looked back at Harriet, her eyes glued to the laptop screen.

"Thought only us guys did that," Kent said aloud to no one in particular.

Theodora was at his side. She took his arm and gave it a friendly squeeze. "That is Sasha Gray in the video, Harriet's favorite," the witch said. "She has wanked off to Ms. Gray being ravaged HUNDREDS of times. They have similar body shapes don't you think?"

Harriet had a bit more boob and slightly softer curves, Kent thought but there were some similarities.

In a dizzying spin Kent stood in the cafeteria again with Theodora still holding his arm. The witch pulled away and took the samurai sword from Kent right hand. He had forgotten he was holding it.

"This may be the closest our deer Harriet will ever come to living out her Sasha Gray fantasies," Theodora said as she pointed the sword at the space between Harriet's breasts. The sword abruptly turned to smoke and Theodora casually fanned it away with her hands. Tears leaked from Harriet's eyes and it made Kent feel like shit. Theodora stepped in close to bound Harriet and delicately brushed a tear aside with a finger and said softly, "You are going to make BILLIONS with your brain tube invention." The witch leaned in so that her hooked nose nearly touched Harriet's right cheek. The witch's tongue flickered out, it was a dark grayish green ... and forked. Harriet flinched and turned away as best she could. Theodora backed away and yelled, "Time to suck some cock little darling!" Theodora let out a witch's cackle as the masked men closed in on Harriet.

Harriet let out a moan as a stiff cock was pushed at her closed lips. She shook her head violently in resistance. Theodora laughed insanely and pranced around the scrum of men surrounding Harriet twirling her broom over her head like one of those advertizing sign guys you see on the streets.

Part Seven-Witches Pick.

Neffie squeezed in next to Kent and whispered in his ear, "While they're both distracted we can make a run for it."

"Sure," Kent said automatically but didn't move. He stared mesmerized as Harriet gave in and allowed a cock into her mouth. One of the masked guys knelt behind her and roughly groped her tits, the third guy rudely tapped the tip if his penis against the left side of her forehead.

"Now dick brain!" Neffie whispered urgently as she tugged at Kent's arm.

Reluctantly, Kent turned and stepped away. They almost made it to the cafeteria exit when they heard Theodora say, "Where are you off to my little monkeys?"

Neffie and Kent broke into a run but it proved too late as two new naked masked men stepped in from the outside to block the exit.

Kent eyed the new naked guys that blocked their way. Both had a couple of inches on him and were well muscled. Kent knew he had slim hopes of taking one out let alone both. Neffie and Kent turned to face Theodora who stood looking on, green and gloriously naked.

"Why don't you give Harriet a hand?" Theodora said to Neffie.

Kent turned to face the muscle guys again. He was about to get his as kicked but he was gonna go down fighting.

Neffie gripped his hand. "Don't, I'll be fine," she assured him.

Kent helplessly watched as Neffie marched to where Harriet knelt followed by her muscled escort. Without being told, she dropped to her knees and worked the nearest erection with her hands and mouth. For a few moments, Kent watched both women sucking cock. A tiny part of his brain begged him to make a run for the door. But he stood frozen. No way he was gonna abandon Neffie ... and he had to admit, he wanted to watch.

"Men like to watch," Theodora said standing along side Kent, casually gripping his arm again like they were friends watching the sunset.

"Reading my mine?" he asked.

Theodora laughed. "You're male, darling."

"And predictable thinking with his dick," Neffie took the time to say.

"When she's not talking, our little Egyptian queen is an impressive cock sucker don't you think?" Theodora said. "Our Japanese lab rat too."

Kent nodded mindlessly.

Theodora waved her broom and Harriet's arms dropped to her sides. She quickly put her freed hands to use by gripping the cock moving in and out of her mouth to slow down the brisk pace.