1:23 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to fuck the little pretties," Theodora said to her masked minions.

Two men picked up Harriet by her arms and carried her to a cafeteria table nearby, the people sitting there quickly grabbed their food trays and cleared out. A third masked man grabbed Neffie and fireman carried her to another table. There were five masked men in all now, three crowded around Harriet, two focused on Neffie. The group with Harriet had her spayed out on the long table, two held her down by the shoulders, the other crawled on the table and knelt between her legs slowly stroking his erection

"Put it in me you fucking freak," Harriet said through clenched teeth at the masked man stationed between her legs.

The guy leaned forward, propped himself on one out stretched arm, gripped his hardon with his free hand and guided his erection to Harriet's opening, the two holding her down relaxed their grips, crowded in pushing their hardons at her face. Ignoring the penises pressing at her head, Harriet gave the guy inside her a look of focused intensity ... or pure hatred, Kent couldn't tell which. Harriet made a sound somewhere between a gasp and a growl as the guy between her legs got moving.

Kent's eyes slipped over to Neffie at the table nearby. She road one of her guys in the reverse cowboy as the other firmly fondled her tiny little tits. The one feeling her tits leaned in and kissed her mouth through the mouth hole of his mask. Neffie kissed back with gusto. Unlike Harriet, Neffie seemed to be in control of her situation or more accurately, preferred to be in control.

Part Eight-Doing the Witch

"Everyone is playing so nicely," Theodora said as she gave Kent's arm a fresh affectionate squeeze. "I wanna play too." She slipped around to face Kent and pulled him in for a teasing quick kiss with her black painted lips. Their mouths parted and she laughed huskily. Kent learned she wore no lipstick, her lips were naturally colored black. She pulled him in hard for a long harder kiss, he had six inched plus on her and he had to bend deep to make it happen. Her arms wrapped around his neck like a vice, her forked tongue snaked into his mouth which he found disquieting yet quite thrilling at the same time.

Her pointy black hat fell off as the kiss advanced. He shut his eyes and his hands drifted down to grip her slim green ass. The kiss ended and his eyes flickered open. To his surprise Theodora had reverted back to her normal Mila Kunis face and skin tone.

Looking up into his face with her big gorgeous eyes, she gave him a genuine bewildered look and said, "You seem disappoint."

Oddly, he was. "Not everyday a guy gets to kiss a naked green wicked witch."

She let out a girlish giggle that made him think Jackie again. "I'm touched that you like the witch more. I'll give you a compromise." Her skin reverted back to green but her features stayed Kunis. Her tongue darted out and brushed over her top black lip, he noticed that it was still forked. She gave him a sweet smile as she gripped the front of his t-shirt with both her hands and gently fondling his firm chest beneath the cloth. Then abruptly, she pulled his t-shirt into her fists and tore it down the middle with unexpected freakish strength. She tossed the two pieces of cloth off to the side then assaulted the snap of his shorts. He quickly took charge of that to prevent her from causing him pain in sensitive areas. When he was fully naked, she pressed in for another aggressive kiss.

When the kiss ended, the witch said, "Unlike your little friends, I prefer comfort when I'm fornicating." She waved her broom and a large circular bed with silky black sheets, piled high with black heart shaped pillows formed from tendrils of smoke. Theodora took him by the hand and lead him between the tables were Harriet and Neffie were getting it on. Kent slowed to watch Harriet taken from behind as she alternated sucking the cocks of two kneeling masked men.

"She certainly has gotten into the swing don't you think? Theodora said.

He nodded as he turned to spy Neffie who lay beneath one of her masked men doing her in the missionary as she mouthed the balls of the second guy straddling her face.

"Come along," Theodora said tugging at Kent's hand. He resisted wanting to watch more. Using her freakish strength, the witch pulled at him so violently that he was yanked off his feet. He yelped as he flew at the bed hitting it with a bounce. Theodora leaped in after him, forcibly pushed him onto his back and straddled his hips. She looked down at him with eyes of evil intent, she looked absolutely dangerous, green and beautiful. She ran her finger over his chest, bent and licked a nipple with her freaky, green-gray forked tongue. Her lips covered the nipple, she suckled it hard, then she bit. He gasped for the bite was nowhere near gentle ... the woman was a witch so he expected no less. She moved up to his mouth, they kissed roughly. At the same time, she gripped one of his hands and guided it to her wet opening, she was wet and warm, feverishly warm. She broke the kiss and said, "I'm ready if you are." She rose up, gripped his super hard erection and lowered herself down. Inside she was hot almost to the point of pain.

She kiss him again then sat up abruptly and smiled down at him with predatory lust. He wondered if a female praying mantis gave her unfortunate mate the same look just before killing him and eating his head. Theodora planted an arm on either side of his head and got her hips into into a fast hearty roll.

"You like fucking a witch?" she asked hot and breathy.

"Yeah," he said.

"Not Glenda or Samantha or Bellatrix or Ursula but THE witch!" she said.

"Oh yeah."

"THE Wicked Witch of the West!"

She sat up and ran her hands through her now wild and messy blue-black hair, her green face and body shiny with perspiration, her maroon and burnt orange nipples hard, erect and inviting. He sat up to take one of her exotic nipples into his mouth but she pushed him back down savagely and yelled, "Fucking Oz to hell! I'm coming!" She dropped down, covered his mouth with her mouth, forced her tongue in and came with such violence that Kent had to grip the sheets to keep them from sliding off the bed. She ended the kiss and sat back up.

What the hell?" Kent said when he realized that they were floated three or four feet above the bed. It was too much like that spooky scene from the Exorcist for his liking and on instinct he flailed about then clung desperately to her.

She laughed and said, "Relax, lover, I got you," She leaned in for a firm kiss. Kent kept his eyes open and let out a moan when they spun putting him above her. The moment Theodora ended the kiss, the pair dropped to the bed like stones. Kent screamed in an unmanly fashion even though the bed thoroughly cushioned their fall. Theodora laughed again. "Let's see how your friends are fairing."

"Um ... I'd rather keep going," he said. She paid him no heed, rolled off him and the bed. She pulled at his arm so he had no choice but to follow.

Harriet lay on her back screaming a litany of obscenities as a masked man pumped her with gusto. Her remaining two masked guys knelt on either side of her gripping their perspective erections. Then quiet suddenly, the kneeling pair sprayed copious lines of white over Harriet's chest invoking more obscenities from her. In the middle of her cussing stream, Harriet' shut her eyes and came with ferocious upheaval. The guy pumping her pulled out and ejaculated across her belly, and like his comrades before him, he came in voluminous Perter North fashion.

"No one come on her face," Theodora said, with mocking concern. " Humiliation is the name of your little game is it not? You must be soooo disappointed."

Harriet lay spent on the cafeteria table her chest heaving from excretion. "No more," she said in a raspy whisper between harsh gulps of air. Kent's thoughts raced ... seeing Harriet covered in jizz and clearly unhappy was alarming ... and a total fucking turn on.

He looked over at Neffie. Her situation with her masked men seemed the polar opposite from Harriet. Both of her men had lost the masks revealing handsome dark faces with Polynesian features. One cradled her gently in his spread lap as the other slid in and out of her in slow even plunges. "I'm coming!" Neffie called out then quickly pulled down the guy fucking her and covered his mouth with a kiss, muffling her next cries of pleasure.

Theodora shook her head in disapproval at Neffie's gentle love making. "Those poor boys deprived of depravity." Theodora slapped each of Neffie's unmasked lovers on the shoulder. "Sweet Harriet might want another go round. Go put it to her, chop, chop. And put your darling masks back on." The two men pulled away from Neffie, donned their masks and walked to where Harriet lay still breathing hard.

"I'm done," Harriet whispered again.

"Don't think so!" Theodora said with a fresh dark scowl, her facial features reverting back to the high eyebrows, hooked nose and pointy chin. She grabbed Harriet by the arm, dragged her off the table and forced her to kneel on the cold cafeteria floor. Harriet crossed her arms in front of her breasts and tilted her face toward the floor. Theodora pointed at Neffie's lovers. "Come on the little whore!" the two men flanked kneeling Harriet. Theodora dropped to her knees facing Harriet. "Don't you want the full package? Don't you want your long awaited twisted Sasha Gray ending?"

Harriet shook her bowed head.

Theodora growled with rage, grabbed Harriet by the hair and yanked her head back. "Come on her my minions!" she commanded. The men gripped their perspective erections, pointed the tips at Harriet's face and obeyed their master's command.

Harriet flinched as jets of semen flew at her face but she made no attempt to move away from the onslaught. Kent breathed out with fresh excitement watching Harriet's face painted from forehead to chin with dripping lines, a sizable mess globed in her hair.

Harriet rose to her feet with her arm still crossed in front of her chest, a tight jawed expression frozen on her face. Kent was thoroughly turned on by the messy sight of her, the stuff in her hair seemed to attract his dirty interest the most. With cold eyes, Harriet looked down at kneeling Theodora. Kent felt a tight squeeze at his left arm and looked to find Neffie at his side.

"Better step back," Neffie whispered, "Harriet's found her moxie."

Part Nine-The great Escape

"I said I was done," Harriet whispered flatly to kneeling Theodora.

The witch rocked her head back and laughed up at her.

Neffie pulled at Kent to make him back away but he shook her off and held his spot. He grip his steely dick with hope of having another go at the witch or perhaps Harriet.

"We have to go," Neffie whispered firmly.

Harriet was steaming ... literally. Her skin glowed a salmon pink cooking off the male fluids covering her face and body. "Yeah," Kent agreed as his survival instinct trumped his dick.

Theodora's expression quickly turned from evil mirth to surprise and she stood up.

"I said I was done," Harriet repeated louder this time. Kent heard the fury in her tone.

Theodora held out her arm and her broom came flying to her. "Seize her!" the witch yelled to her naked minions. The five masked men rush at Harriet but all quickly back away for it appeared that Harriet was way too hot to touch. "Bungling fools! Subdue her or face MY wrath!"

One of the five threw himself at Harriet, gripped her at the waist and lifted her off her feet. Harriet didn't struggle or try prying him loose, in fact she put her arms around him and pulled him in for a hug. Kent and Neffie looked on in horror as the guy's mask burst into flames and quickly burned away revealing a face in total agony. He screamed bloody hell.

"Holy fuck," Kent said as he watched the guy's hair burn and crackle like dry grass. Soon, all of him from head to toe was burning. The screaming was horrible but mercifully brief. Harriet, who now looked like she was made of red glowing coals, let the guy go and a smoking black husk that looked vaguely human fell to the cafeteria floor. The remaining four minions broke for the door apparently deciding that the witch's fury was preferable to burning alive. A pack of panicking students and staff followed them out. Kent wanted to head for the exit too but Harriet and the witch barred the way so he simply backed away as far as he could with naked Neffie at his side.

Theodora made an animal like sound and pointed the straw end of her broom at Harriet. A bolt of sickly green lighting shot from the broom and hit Harriet square in the chest. To Theodora's dismay, Harriet didn't even finch.

"Scarecrow's balls!" the witch yelled.

"I'm going to kill you," Harriet said.

"Never!" Theodora screamed and quickly raised her broom. Harriet braced for another spell attack but the witch did the unexpected by quickly mounting her broom then smashed her way through the front window of the cafeteria. A beat later, Harriet the living firebrand ran through the broken window in literal hot pursuit leaving behind sizzling footsteps.

A flash of bright light to Kent's right made him flinch. "Now what?" he asked with dread.

"Alice is back!" Neffie yelled with joy.

Kent wasn't as joyful when he saw Alice kneeling near the breakfast buffet in her ten foot tall obsidian form. Immediately, she began to shrink down to her petite self. She looked seriously disheveled not to mention naked. Neffie ran to her and helped her to stand.

"Why are you two naked?" Alice asked Neffie.

"I was about to ask the same of you," Neffie said.

"Long story," Alice said.

"Same here," Neffie returned. "What happened?"

"My fold is gone," Alice said flatly.

"Oh no," Neffie said wide eyed.

"Everything ... gone ..." Alice said hollowly as tears ran down her face.

Kent still didn't quite understand how this world of the brain tube worked. A part of him was still convinced this was all a hyped up fantasy created by his brain. Yet Alice's emotional state seemed so real ... so awful to behold. He didn't know what to say so he did the next best thing, he said nothing.

"What happened?" Neffie asked. She was crying too.

"It was a new killer program Harriet sent out ... at first it was kind of innocuous and a little goofy. Then things got sexual ... I thought it was something from Kent's fold ... I kind of like it ... I let my guard down and things turned vicious ... I was taken by surprise ... I barely got away." She let out a heart wrenching sob. "Everybody is gone Neffie! That fucking thing multiplied and started EATING everybody!" She collapsed into a ball in Neffie's arms.

Neffie stroked her hair. "Fucking cunt Harriet," Neffie mumbled. "Hope Theodora gets a couple of good licks in."

Alice's head popped up. "Harriet was here?"

Neffie nodded.

"We have to talk to her! That killer program is still on the loose. It looked me in the eye and told me she was gonna destroy every fold because we're defective, dirty and wrong."

"She?" Kent asked, finally daring to speak up.

"We gotta find Harriet!" Alice said as she got to her feet. "Which way did she go?" Kent and Neffie pointed at the broken window. "What was she doing?" Alice asked.

"She was chasing after the Wicked Witch of the West," Neffie said.

Alice gave Neffie a puzzled look. Neffie pointed a thumb at Kent clearly putting all the blame on him.

"Oh," was all that Alice said.

Alice and Neffie headed for the door gingerly stepping around bits of broken glass.

"Um ... wait," Kent said as he scrambled around to find his clothes.

"Not time!" Neffie yelled at him.

Reluctant and naked, Kent followed them.

The commons quad was relatively deserted and eerily quiet. Of course, if this was the real world, campus security and the cops would be everywhere, a few choppers in the air, reporters thick on the ground. Some students stopped and gawked at the tree naked people standing in front of the shattered window of the Aloha cafeteria, but that was about it. A scream filled the air, it was high and shrill. Kent couldn't tell if it was a man or woman.

"Fucking hell!" Alice said. "We gotta find high ground fast!"

The most obvious place was the nearest circular dorm tower. Alice ran at the tower, Neffie and Kent fell in behind her. They burst into the shabby lobby startling the student desk attendant from the book he was reading.

"Stairs!" Alice yelled.

The attendant didn't say a thing and stared at the three naked people suddenly before him.

"This way," Kent said, taking the lead. As they burst into the stairwell, they heard a scream behind them, Kent assumed that it was the poor guy at the desk.

It was twelve flights to the top and with his long legs, Kent took the stairs three at a time. Neffie and Alice had to hoof it ti keep up. Stupidly, he chanted with each new flight of stairs, "There's no place like home! There's no place like home! He was too scare to worry about how unmanly he was behaving."

They finally burst through the door at the top of the building and ran to the edge to look down at the quad. People were running everywhere. Well ... not all were people. Some were dark stick figures too thin to be people. The skinny things ran in packs and were chasing after the people. When they got a hold of someone, the skinnies would swarm like ants.

"What are they?" Neffie asked.

"Part of the cleansing program sent by Harriet and that fucking peacock of hers," Alice said. "I didn't think they would follow me into Kent's fold. Guess I was wrong. I'm their primary target. If I let them have me maybe—"

"Don't even think it!" Neffie said.

They watched the dark skinny things below chasing after anything that moved. Countless screams started and stopped. With a sinking feeling, Kent watched a large clump of skinnies gather at the base of the dorm tower across from them. They climbed over each other until they were at the first floor windows were they smashed through windows and crawled into rooms. Muffled screams came from some of the rooms. It didn't take them long to climb up to the second floor and then the third. Kent didn't have to look over the edge to know that the same was happening to the building they were standing on.

"They're destroying the trees, the lampposts, the buildings, even the ground," Neffie side in disbelief.

"They're not destroying, they're eating," Alice said.

Kent couldn't imagine anything more horrifying then being eaten alive. "We're fucking doomed," Kent said.

"Kent's fold is huge!" Alice said. "Not like mine which had shrunk over the years. We can hide somewhere and maybe find a way to stop this. We can find Harriet and talk some sense into her." She turned to Kent. "Get us out of here."

Kent looked back at her baffled.

"This is your fold!" Neffie said. "Conjure up something that will get us FAR from the Honolulu Campus!"

"I couldn't get a descent cup of coffee!" Kent yelled.

"Focus, you'll come up with something!" Neffie pleaded.

He tried to focus but all he could do was watch the dark skinnies across the way. They were up to the fifth floor now. Seven more floors to go. He looked at Alice in a panic and said, "YOU come up with something! You've been doing this for years!"

"My fold is gone!" she yelled. "My power went with it!"

He looked at Neffie with desperation. "I have a tiny fold," she said. "But I'm not like you and Alice. I came from YOUR heads. Souls like me have limitations."

Kent tried to focus again but the eating sound of the of the skinnies blocked out all thoughts.

"Use that!" Alice said pointing at his penis.

Kent's gaze dropped and he noticed he was still fully erect. How could that possibly be? "You want me to think with my dick?" he asked bewildered.