1:23 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now, Mr. Orlando?" Jasmine asked, waving the marker offhandedly.

"Wow, um... yeah," Kent said, rubbing his face. What indeed? he thought. Is there some limit to this? How far will this go?

"Dude? The chick's just about naked and you're having moral conflict?" a voice came from behind him.

Kent turned and was utterly flabbergasted to see his best friend from high school sitting behind him.

"Donny? What the hell are you doing here?" Kent asked.

Donny Stevens had had no ambition and right after high school, he'd gone to work for his uncle's construction company. That aside, Donny was supposed to be back in Ohio and not in his anthropology class at Honolulu University.

Donny gave his usual crooked smile. "Don't ask me," Donny said. "This is your fucking head. Maybe I represent the part of you that is a little less moralistic and wouldn't mind seeing more of your hot professor that looks totally like Sandra Oh from that Blue Iguana movie. Cool the way you incorporated the stripper's name Jasmine." Donny gave Kent a light buddy punch on the shoulder. "Come on, get that hot Nefertiti chick involved. You've been imagining her naked from day one."

Embarrassed at having his dirty thoughts so bluntly expressed, Kent turned around and looked to see how Jasmine and Neffie were responding to Donny's weird appearance.

"What else from the Alpha Male?" Jasmine asked, still on the lesson. Either she hadn't heard or didn't care Donny was here.

"Dude," Donny said from behind him. "Tell her to take off the hose."

Kent turned and said to Donny, or whatever he represented from his own twisted psyche, "This might be fun but Harriett looked totally stressed out. I think I should do what she suggested and go to her lab."

"That Neffie is really cute, ain't she?" Donny said.

Kent looked at Neffie. The Filipino girl was impossibly cute. Neffie looked up from her laptop and gave him a dazzling white smile.

"Don't you wanna see if she's that perfect shade of brown all over?" Donny asked.

He DID want to see... but was it right?

"Dude? This is all inside of your head," Donny said exasperated. "No one's gonna fucking know a thing. Go for it all, bro."

Giving in to his base curiosity, Kent said, "Neffie, stand and take off your shirt."

He watched the slim Filipino girl stand and pull her shirt over her head exposing a lemon yellow bra over cute tiny A-cup breasts. She arranged her shoulder length black hair and gave Kent one of her bright smiles again. Unlike, Jasmine, Neffie showed no reverence for her clothing, simply letting it drop on the floor, kicking it aside.

"Don't stop now," Donny said.

"The jeans too," Kent said so softly he barely spoke, but in this world of the inside of his head, Neffie seemed to hear him loud and clear. She shucked her jeans, revealing slim brown legs and pale peach panties.

"Neffie," Professor Jasmine said, "continue with my list on the board please."

Neffie obeyed and Kent got a sweet view of the Filipino girl's cute little ass in her peach panties as she listed Kent's current requests:

Tells Professor to remove skirt.

Tells Neffie to remove shirt.

Tells Neffie to remove jeans.

"There we stand," Jasmine said as she paced in front of the class. "Any observations?"

Alison Hendrix raised her hand. Kent had totally forgotten about her.

"Yes, Alison?" Jasmine asked.

"Dude," Donny said, "That's the chick from Orphan Black... righteous..."

"I thought that Cosima was your favorite?" Donny asked.

"I thought so too," Kent said.

"Why is he going about this so slowly?" Alison asked her crisp wasp accent. "He is in absolute control yet he seems hesitant, unsure?"

"Maybe, he's creating a sexual tension," Donny said in defense of his friend.

"Or maybe," Alison said, "he isn't Alpha Male material."

"Perhaps, that is so," Jasmine said. "Is she right, Mr. Orlando? Are you too timid to take advantage of the situation?"

Annoyed at having his masculinity questioned, Kent said, "Lose the pantyhose, Professor.

"The Alpha finally makes a decision," Jasmine said, clearly mocking him. She stood away from her desk and shimmied out of her hose. The dark triangle between her legs became more pronounced with just the panties.

"Do the Alison chick too," Donny suggested.

"Take it down to the undies," Kent said to Alison.

Alison complied with no hesitation. Under the downy vest, clingy top and stretch pants, she had on a lacy red bra and matching boyshort panties, her curvy B-cup figure, slim and inviting.

"That's showing her," Donny said approvingly. "What you waiting for, dude? Let's see some titty."

Totally into it now, Kent said, "Professor Jasmine, remove your bra."

Jasmine pushed away from the desk and walked toward Kent, locking eyes with him.

She ain't gonna do it! I hit the ceiling!

"Dude," Danny said, "Thinking something is like saying it aloud here in your head."

"He's floundering," Alison said. "Even in his fantasies he lacks will."

"Is it true? Mr. Orlando? Are you lacking alpha qualities?" Jasmine asked.

"Ah..."

"Second string point guards are never leaders," Alison said.

"Definitely not Pac ten material," Jasmine said.

"Dude! You gonna take this from your own sexual fantasies?" Donny asked.

Seconds later Jasmine reached behind her, unhooked her bra and it fell away. Her B-cup breasts were nice and perky with alert light brown nipples surrounded by half dollar size areolas.

"Now we're talking," Donny said.

"Disappear," Kent said firmly to Donny.

"Aw, dude! Uncool," Donny said and then vanished in a blink.

An intense sexual desire enveloped Kent, akin to a powerful hallucinogenic drug kicking in on the brain. He stood and with shaky hands, brushed Jasmine's naked breasts. Illusion or not, she felt absolutely real." Harriett will make a gazillion dollars with this helmet thingy," he said absently as he gently pinched a stiff brown nipple. He looked into Jasmine's face; she looked back at him passively with an edge of a smile causing his heart to race faster. Neffie stepped up to him, the girl was barely five feet tall and Kent towered over her. She met his eyes and smiled up at him.

"Good, you're getting into the swing," Neffie said, reaching behind her back and unhooked her canary yellow bra, exposing her small brown breasts tipped with tiny blackish brown nipples.

"Oh man," he whispered as he dropped to his knees, put his hands to her hips and slid her peach panties to her ankles. She was a perfect even brown all over. His eyes lingered on the black tight triangle of hair between her slim thighs. He reached around and gripped her ass, leaned in and kissed her patch of hair. She let out a small giggle.

He stood again and looked at Alison. "Stand," he said to her. She did. He imagined her naked, probably something he'd done thousands of times over the years watching Orphan Black. Without being told, the ponytail sporting, perky, petite, brunette beauty removed her bra and panties. He walked up to her and ran his hands up and down her pale, curvy form, lingering at key junctures: breasts, ass, and pubic mound. Her pubic hair was sparse, almost non-existent, her opening moist and inviting.

"Now what, Mr. Orlando?" Professor Jasmine asked, leaning on the edge of her desk in just her panties. "What dirty desires does the Alpha Male want to explore?" She looked at Kent with a casual expression like she had asked him a question about the lesson.

"What dirty desires," he repeated, "... what fantasies..."

"One would think that would be easy question to answer," Jasmine said with a mocking edge.

"On your knees," Kent said. Jasmine obeyed without question. Kent looked at Alison and said, "Go down on a guy until he comes in your mouth."

"Have you found something suitably filthy for me," Jasmine asked, looking up at him.

Alison knelt in the open space between the rows of desks. Not counting Kent, there were eight guys in the room and they formed a rough circle around naked, kneeling Alison. She undid the shorts of nearest guy, fished out his erection, gripped it, and with enthusiastic vigor, worked him with her mouth and hands. Kent watched her for a few moments, enjoying the subtle flexing of her back and ass muscles.

His attention returned to Neffie, standing with her hands clasped together just above her pubic area, looking back at him curiously. Totally past timid, he went to her and his hands roamed over her naked breasts, pinching and pulling at her stiff dark nipples. He explored the crack of her ass and fingered the bud of the hole. He felt between her legs, briefly stroked her clitoris, and then slipped two fingers deep in her. All the while she looked at him with a pleasant neutrality.

Alison made a noise.

"Looks like someone came in her mouth," Neffie said.

"Don't swallow and bring it here," Kent said.

Alison stood and pushed through the surrounding circle of men and walked toward Kent. "Spit it on Professor Jasmine's face," Kent said. Alison stepped up to kneeling Professor Jasmine. The professor tilting her head back, Alison puckered like she was going to kiss the professor and drooled the stuff in her mouth onto Jasmine's forehead.

"What do you get out of watching this act?" Jasmine asked.

"Don't know," Kent said, filled with guilt yet turned on beyond reason.

"It's the debasement," alison said curtly as she wiped at her mouth with the back of her right hand. "He likes seeing women in humiliating situations."

"Then don't dally," Neffie said to her. "Go blow the next guy in line."

"What next, Mr. Orlando?" Jasmine asked, looking at him, a line of jizz on her forehead ran down to meet her nose, sliding off to the left where it flowed to the edge of her mouth.

Kent unsnapped his shorts, stripped them off, pulled down his briefs, gripped his raging erection, stepped toward Jasmine, and pressed the tip to her lips. With no hesitation, she took him into her mouth. Kent watched with mounting pleasure as she worked his length deep down her throat. Alison was suddenly at Kent's side.

"Kiss Alison," Kent said, totally into the dirty moment.

Jasmine pulled away from Kent's cock, Alison dropped to her knees and embraced the Professor in a kiss. When the kiss ended, Jasmine let the spunk that Alison had transferred to her mouth drool down her chin. Alison gave a tiny half smile, wiped her mouth and went to her circle again.

"Don't let the next one come in your mouth," Neffie said to Alison. "I think Kent would love to watch you jerk one off on the Professor's face."

Kent looked at Neffie, surprised and pleased by the suggestion.

"Bet you would love it if I kissed the Prof," Neffie said with one of her dazzling smiles.

"You read my mind," Kent said.

"Yes, I did," Neffie said.

The pretty Filipino girl walked over, daintily pushed her long dark hair aside, knelt beside Jasmine and kissed her messy mouth. Kent knelt down too to get a close intimate look. He couldn't resist brushing a hand over Neffie's smooth brown ass as he watched. Then Alison was there with an erection in hand. Jasmine and Neffie broke their kiss and Jasmine presented herself for the coming anointment.

The sight of Neffie with jizz smeared on her lips and chin was mind blowing.

"Change of plans, give it to me," Neffie said. Alison pointed the cock in her hand at Neffie's face and pumped fiercely. The guy hissed, his body went rigid. Alison stopped pumping and white fluid sprayed all over Neffie's upturned, brown face. Most of the stuff landed on her lips and chin. Her eyes rolled up to Kent and she gave him that smile.

"Professor Jasmine, join Alison in her circle," Neffie said.

The Prof did as Neffie asked. Neffie delicately held her hand out and Kent helped her to her feet. She led him to the deck at the front of the class and with the sweep of her arm, cleared the desk free of obstacles. With her ass facing Kent, she leaned forward, spread her legs a bit and dropped her elbows onto the desk. She looked over her shoulder at Kent and said, "Fuck me, Alpha Male."

He hastily pulled his shirt off, gripped his raging erection and entered Neffie's wet opening in one rough thrust. He gripped her hips, planted his feet firmly, and started siding in and out of her.

"Oh yeah... fuck me like an alpha."

Alison was at their side gripping a ready erection. Kent watched Alison pump the spewing cock onto Neffie's hair on the left side of her head. Jasmine pushed in with a fresh erection on the left. Neffie turned her head just enough and Kent watched her cheek and chin get soaked

"God! I'm gonna come!" Kent shouted. He pulled out, Neffie rolled around and dropped to her knees before him. Without being told, Jasmine and Alison flanked her. Kent gripped his wet erection and centered it on Neffie's dripping face.

"Come on me," Neffie said. "Come on all of us."

Kent sprayed Neffie's upturned face down the middle, from between her eyebrows down to her chin, adding to the existing mess. He quickly swept to the right blasting an irregular line of white across Professor Jasmine's forehead then swung over to Alison on the other side and let loose a barrage on her slightly parted lips.

"Yuck," Alison said and pressed her full lips together to squeeze the stuff from her mouth.

Jasmine presented her tongue and he coated it with an oozing blast. He swung back to Neffie and finished on her cute button nose with a final leaping rope.

Kent's heart pounded in his chest like a tyko drum.

Neffie smiled up at him and said, "Time to go."

"Kent!" a forceful voice suddenly filled his head. It was Harriett.

Kent sat up in in his dorm room bed, sweating and panting.

"Fuck!" he yelled. He looked over to see if he had awoken his roommate but the guy was still snoring lightly. Kent looked at the clock on his desk, it was 1:23. "One, two, three," he whispered as he shook off the fluff of his odd little dream. "No more beer before bed," he told himself, rolling on his back to stare at the textured ceiling of his dorm room. Slowly, sleep returned, before fully giving in, he rolled on his side to look at the clock. It was still 1:23.

12