All Comments on '1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 02'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gravyruggravyrugabout 11 years ago
I'm liking this series so far

I hope the installments will come quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Kaylee is a f$&@ing bitch

syntheticfuturesyntheticfutureabout 11 years ago

Please please let the next installment come quickly! Really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's nice to read a STORY.

This is really good. I especially look forward to more of Kaylee's self-realization about how she doesn't like the person she has become or the crowd she hangs out with that can't see her being any other way. Even if no sex happens between Kaylee and Luke, I will continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is an excellent story. Please keep up this good work.

poolman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

I'm really liking the fact that you are spending quality time on character development and leave the sex until much later after a good buildup. Anyway, Kaylee comes across as your typical shallow beauty queen. Now, she's afraid to admit that she's intrigued by Luke because of peer pressure and how they view one person as better than another. It will be interesting to see how she overcomes those barriers both around her as well inside herself.

hennohitohennohitoabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Terrific and heart warming series! Amazing character intersection. I love it! I don't mind that it doesn't contain any sex, in fact I wish it wouldn't have any.

Great story. This is a gem and a nice change of read from the usual stuff here in the site!

Latinlover15Latinlover15about 11 years ago

Continue with this story, your doing great so far

chainmaillerchainmaillerabout 11 years ago

This is excellent, as is all of your stuff, keep it up

loquereloquereabout 11 years ago
Yes

Yes, very good.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago

Hard lessons are the best-learned lessons. That said, she'd better put it right! :-/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i dont envision luke to be the kinda guy who would cry. i think he must be used to all this so it just doesnt add up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is so sad :'(

I'll be honest i was expecting some action. Turns out, I almost cried too.

Bravo with the development or whatever this was :)

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Hoping.

Am hoping that the reader warning after Chapter 1 that this story is a "loser" or worse at the end is not true. At this point it is so good that as a reader I have to continue. Either way, intend to go back to Chapter 1 and either confirm or deny for other readers.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

peer pressure and cliques some revel in it others are crushed by it. good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous