All Comments on '1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 04'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Fun Story

Well, fun except for Luke getting beat up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoy every chapter!

One of the best reads going... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Love the story but hate waiting so long for the next installment

mammoetmammoetabout 11 years ago
great story

keep them coming like to read more and soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the story line, but disliked waiting so long. Please don't make us wait so long next time.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago
@ previous comment...

Don't complain about update schedules unless you've been either an author or an editor. (If you have, you'd know better.) Quality takes time, especially because real life always gets in the way.

In other news, *awesome* story thus far! I'll be checking your submissions page regularly for Ch05. :)

If (God forbid) something happens to your editor, drop me a message, Spartan. ;)

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
enjoying your writing

Just read the four chapters and really enjoying the style and content.

Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OH MY

My comment on a previous chapter compared this work to two of my favorites with a similar theme. I also said that this story might even surpass them. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon. I think that this is my all time favorite on this site. The only thing I don't like is waiting for the next chapter. DON'T STOP! KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

awesome story just post the rest now it ruins it having to wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep up the good work

Your an awasome writer plz continue good work n submit next chapters.

Spartan22Spartan22about 11 years agoAuthor
Delays and Waiting

Hey all! First of all thanks for taking your time to read the story, your comments and critiques, and your great patience. I'm trying to crank one out every 1-2 weeks, and it's been a little harder than I thought. I could submit the entire thing in one shot, but as an author I don't flow smoothly like some of the greats so it really will be degraded; I have to go over it myself, not to mention get it to my editor plus apply his comments/critiques, thus the delay. (I'll also mention I have changed and added a LOT, thanks to Random_Librarian and his suggestions of character development and direction). Thanks for bearing with me on this, and I'll continue to update as we go along. I'm willing to guess we are past the halfway point of Book 1, just to give you reference.

-Spartan

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
Great

I love this story and cannot wait till we read the entire thing. Please continue to update as soon as you can. I am constantly on the look out for the next chapter. Good luck and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i love this story so much!

I just wish it have longer pages! I'm loving the storyline so much!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 11 years ago
Continue..

We love your story and you are doing great so far.

Update soon pleaseeee 😄

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago

Take all the time you need, Spartan. A story this special deserves to be just right! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why bother being original?

take two good stories ("beauty and the geek" , "chemistry between nerds and sluts" ) , steal some of the elements out of each (characters, plot, relationships, sex, "jocks" , cheer leaders ) and cut and paste them together and present it as "new" .

wow! i've got a neat one about some magicians' school ...bet it'll make a billion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent story

I like the story alot can't wait to find out what happens next its a great story :)

LuvinWritenLuvinWritenabout 11 years ago
lol there's an anonymous with a problem.

there's lots of geeks and beauty stories out there and at other sites as well. They all share similar elements. It's the way that they are written, the story flow and character development that makes the difference.

You are definately not an author or you'd know that there are very few orignal stories out there. (The author of hunger games said she got the idea from spartecus).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Few Stories, Infinite Voices

Ignore the "story premise originality" jab- it's cheap. You made real characters in the format, and you're telling the story very well your own way. Kudos, and hurry up with the next one, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can I just say whoever is editing, isn't doing a very good job.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
a message? a mess of pottage? i'll settle for a massage!

Endlessly, the commentators to the Literotica site whine about the poor spelling and other writing errors that permeate the postings. The problem is the reader's competency for comprehension.

Illiteracy is a basic requirement to be certified to write code for spell-check programs. And second, that said incontinent programmers are homophone-phobic.

There are a multitude of word-processing programs, of innumerable incongruous versions. Without any mechanism requiring coherency or compatibility. Then the postings get shoved through a nearly infinite labyrinth of inconstant communication systems. To wind up being reconstructed and re-processed at whatever available computers and software of the week, this site's personnel are using.

That any kind of a legible, coherent message is received by any of us is by the closest measure, a supra-natural miracle.

When you, the reader have reached this level of comprehension, you may then achieve equanimity. Simply be amused when the wrong word, used in the right context, can be hilarious. Then go on with your lives in peace and tranquility.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Very Good Story.

There is something very strange here about the lack of comments on this story. It is too good to have no comments.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kaylee blind as a bat still. How long will she defend asshat Bradley I wonder? Dating for 2 years eh? Damn there goes the hope that she had saved herself. Too bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous