All Comments on '1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 07'

by Spartan22

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 11 years ago
Too short!!!

Loved the update but please make it longer. 😄 And hurry with the next chapter.

KylessaKylessaabout 11 years ago
Nice

Nice story.

Can't wait till the next episode. Kaylee has to learn to trust Luke

iome50iome50about 11 years ago
what a cliffhanger!

another very nice chapter - but what a cliffhanger, indeed!

usually, I can patiently wait for new uploads, because everyone's has a life to live - even the Authors ^^, but this time.... this time it will be hard to wait.

please - please! - don't let me hang too long... if you can, thanks...

and thank you also for this awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story - why mess it up?

I think you made Kaylee too needy, and insecure. Why did you mess it up? Or does she need to learn to trust?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm stunned!

You just continue to amaze me! I can't wait to see how you move forward from here. I know that Luke would crawl over broken glass rather than miss something so important to Kaylee. Does this have anything to do with Bradley? Did he have a wreck? Did a meteor land on his house? I can't wait to find out! If you stop now I'll never forgive you! I think you're the best author on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Didn't like this chapter as much. You spent most of the chapter telling us how much they two were in love, okay, I got that, in fact I got that fairly quickly. I like that you left us hanging, but it was sort of predictable. I do wish you would submit your chapters faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was excellent.

Kaylee clearly has trust issues. She woke up enough to know that Bradley was a loser, but Kaylee's world still revolves around Kaylee and that hasn't changed. I anticipate that something bad happened to our hero and this will be the final impetus that Kaylee needs to complete her transformation from selfish princess to human being, even if it involves her losing Luke for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
women

'nuff said

Latinlover15Latinlover15about 11 years ago

Holy hell, these cliff hangers are killing me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
damn

god damn. That was a bit too much at the end there o.o

-Jen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Kaylee...blah blah blah, selfish bitch, this chapter ruined an otherwise good story, congratulations 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

Liked ur story as always. In story I liked kaylee's jealousy part I mean a girl should always b protective about her love of life. Keep up the good work n post next chapters fast.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 11 years ago
Good shit

Keep going - a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i like your style

This is a very convincing story of two young highschool students becomming adults.

To change his or her character flaws takes time and falling back to old habits like Kaylee is doing here makes this chapter so much more believable.

My money is on the "socially challanged" Luke to have a good reason to not appear or give a call.

Keep up the good work you are doing. I enjoy every word.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago
Ooookay...

Seriously, Kaylee? You really have some issues to work through, kiddo.

Great writing, Spartan! Very plausible; I want to throttle Kaylee right now, which is my general reaction to most high school kids IRL. :P

Five bucks says Bradley has something to do with Luke's absence.

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedover 10 years ago
loved it

This story had a real feel for high school. Please finish i have to know what happens with luke and kaylee

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

well she's still spoiled and entitiled so whats up with Luke?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Classic massive overreaction from an entitled, spoilt princess. A normal person would think: hmm perhaps something happened to my partner, since I trust them, they promised to be here and they're not, I can't get in contact with them, plus I know how devoted they are to me. But that kind of thinking in these stories? Don't be silly. Gotta have that forced drama! Anyway, I'm sure Bradley had nothing to do with Luke's absence, right? Or was it maybe a random car crash or something? I dunno, just throwing out the usual suspects here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't even l know these fictional characters but feel compelled to tell the author...... KAYLEE CANNOT BEAT UP BRAD. Give that "tough girl/weak guy" stuff a rest. Is it just to virtue signal?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous