All Comments on '10.55 Ch. 02'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very fine story

I like how you are slowly developing the story. It seems as each paragraph builds... the young man is getting more aggressive. Very fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange

But erotic, I'm sure you will have group fucks of mom soon, along with at least one black cock but I'll keep reading till you fuck it up. thanks.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
It's erotic but all over the place

The way the woman reacts, then the next thing you know she is sucking his cock, then she is waking up, then she and her son cums and they didn't even have sex...it's like you had a thought, you were about to right it, then you were distracted by something else, and when you continue to write the rest you ended up leaving blanks.

It was a good story but needed a lot work. If you filled more holes (from a writing point of view) it would have been better than what it is now. The previous version was the same way.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I must say its very hot

But Does she really want to be treated this way. Shes just being used. And wanting Ruby to whip her is wrong. Ruby has already hurt her enough.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I'm commenting again cause I want this rated HOT

Many more Chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Voyeurism is worse than incest?

Liked it, but sort of wondered why she was all up in arms and broke up with Frank because he liked to watch his wife with other men, while she is into screwing her son - which seems a bit more twisted. Sort of a disconnect, there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Uh oh,

Ruby, Adam and possibly dad all in on Eve's eventual degradation? Hope not. Thanks for the entertainment.

hammer17hammer17over 14 years ago
damn

I can see where it's going, but I hope not.. It's been a good read so far (at least what I can put together.) I bet he's cuckolding his daddy, also looks like Ruby's behind all of this. Ruby has fucked the whole family, she stole the Dad from his wife, she's fucking the Son, she hurt Eve when she stole her husband from her, now she wants to Control and Degrade Eve!! Sorry but I can't read it if goes like that, Eve's to good to be treated like that, especially by her own son..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It looks like her son is trying to set her up

Her son wants her to be submissive to him and his step mother? It sounds like it. Thanks for the good chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great read again.

As good as the first, if not better. Bravo!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Sensual

Really great falling into love... still a little more character would help.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
You really do have

a dirtily twisted mind. I like that.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
Loving it...

2 of 2 - and both very sexy. I'm definitely enjoying reading you. I've also just clicked 'favourite author.' I dont do that lightly, or often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait for Your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

So few pages, so much more needed, please give them a night. And...she deserve more...give them more. G.M.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WELL !!! THIS ONE SURE GOT HOT FAST.^*!^*!

I like it when mom lets him have it, fuck me !! fuck me !! .Well he gets her....THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Hot, hot, hot 🥵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous