10.55 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are all hard for mummy then?" I purred faintly.

I felt his fingers glide up my stockings, and onto the now exposed lilac suspender straps. I didn't want to quiver as he traced along bare thigh, but I did. I couldn't stop myself.

He was bold and confident, and now pulling my suspender straps away from my thighs. I felt my stockings stretch under the firm but gentle pressure. I could see also the way he wrapped his fists into my lilac suspenders. I put my hand out slowly, and touched the cock that strained under his grey trousers. He flinched a little, but as if to get his own back, I felt a finger push against my wet lilac panties. I gasped as his finger traced over my tight panties. He ran it very slowly and deliberately, along my soaked pussy lips.

"Not so smug now, are you?" he said, with a little grin.

I suppose I was now panting and shaking, almost uncontrollably. I went to get up but his fist grabbed my suspender strap more firmly. My heart was pounding and I felt so powerless to stop him taking over. I couldn't believe it, this was me supposed to be seducing my son, now he had turned it right around! It felt ever so wicked, but so bloody sexy.

His eyes burnt into mine, almost making me look away.

"I bet you weren't dressed like this this morning, when you went into town?" he said softly, but almost like he was telling me off for something.

I shook my head agreeing with him, in a little submissive manner.

"You want it don't you?" he almost hissed.

I nodded and again gasped. He had pushed his finger in the leg band of my lilac panties. And now it dived into my juicy pussy.

"You didn't have stockings on, nor makeup this morning did you mother?"

This time it was a definite hiss that he spoke with, and his finger pushed up making me rise off him a little.

Again I shook my head, several times. I felt decidedly like he was telling me off now, and I was responding to it, very submissively!

"Undo the rest of your dress," he mumbled thickly, and then swallowed.

Now I was blood nodding, like a little willing frightened virgin!

"You are just like a girl I know, she was all fingers and thumbs," he said, almost with distain.

"What girl?" I panted.

He just smiled at me, with a wicked glint in his eye.

I cursed the mess I was making of stripping for my son. Never before had I ever got this worked up! Mind you, it didn't help the way he poked and prodded with his exploring finger up my wet, willing, pussy!

Finally my dress flapped open, and Adam gasped.

His free hand circled my left breast and he squeezed it. I watched with an open mouth, as it changed shape in his fist. It hurt a little, but god did it turn me on! He took a bigger handful and pulled again. I lifted up again off his lap, as his finger in my pussy started moving quickly in and out.

I had told hold onto his shoulders, as I gasped and moaned.

"Oh Adam.....oh my good god," I squealed.

I trembled and shook as he kept up his assault on my pussy and tit. My orgasm was so intense I felt like I would pass out!

"My other drawings are harder than anything you have seen so far, do you really want to see then?" he teased through gritted teeth.

"Yes.....fuck me, yes!" I wailed, as I crumpled forward.

I just lay slumped forward for a few minutes, until I felt his legs struggling to move. I kissed his cheek and moved back.

"I need to clean up," he mumbled.

I looked down and saw two wet patches. One from my pussy and the other from his cock! I hadn't even realised he had reached an orgasm. I moved down to the floor looking at my bright red tit that had been mauled and pinched. Then I looked up into Adam's eyes as he stood over me, still getting his breath back. I put my hand on his thigh and grinned at him.

"Let me do it?" I asked softly.

I carried on looking into his eyes as I tugged his zip down. My shaking fingers opened his trousers and I pulled them to his knees, along with his pants. His cock sprang up a little, and then it sort of slowed, but still kept rising. I could smell his spunk, and there it was smeared on his cock head. I grabbed his dick half way down. My grip increased as I pulled my hand up extremely slowly. I watched spunk ooze from the tip, just a single drop, hanging there, threatening to fall slowly like treacle. I opened my mouth and moved my head forward.

"Holy fuck," Adam gasped, when he saw what I intended doing.

I stuck out my tongue and looked up at my son's unbelieving face. I licked his cock head, making sure to pull it so everything oozed out. He actually shuddered and pulled back a little, but there was no way I would let his dick out of my hand. I left my tongue sticking out of my mouth for a few seconds. The little white puddle now held his attention, until I pulled it in my mouth and swallowed.

"I need to clean up," he said again.

I smiled a little surprised. I just held his cock and pushed my mouth over it, as far as I could. My tongue swirled around, and I made sure to cover every part of his cock that I could reach. Finally, I moved off still holding his cock. I looked up into his eyes.

"I've just done it for you," I cooed.

I got to my feet and started to do up my dress. I moved close to Adam, and I could see he didn't know what to expect. I took hold of his still hard cock and moved against him. I rubbed his cock over my wet panties, and then pushed it between my legs. I closed my legs and pinched his hard dick against the underside of my panties. I pulled his ass cheeks making sure his pelvis was hard against mine. I whimpered and groaned as I pulled back very, very slowly. Adam's cock rubbed hard under the gusset of my soaked panties. He shuddered and gulped. I squeeze my thighs tight together. The only contact between mother and son was my thighs and his stiff dick!

"Hell mum, you are so bloody sexy," he mumbled.

I grinned and kissed his lips, as I slightly shuffled my thighs, so they rocked my stocking tops on his erection. Finally I pulled away from his erection, just stopping and feeling it spring up the front of my soaked panties. When we both looked down he was fully erect.

"I had better put the oven on. Then when we have had tea, you can show me your drawings," I said with a sexy grin.

"Mum, can I sleep with you tonight?" he asked, in pleading tone.

"We'll see darling. We'll see," I answered.

I moved round the kitchen with my dress wide open. Adam sat watching and drawing me. As I moved past him he would grab something, anything! My tits got a mauling, and my pussy was groped by my very turned on son. My face was constantly red, and my thumping heart was echoing round my chest. Adam just gave me deep lust filled looks. He moved behind me while I was peeling the potatoes. He knelt on the floor with his head up under my dress. His lips kissed my ass as he lowered my soggy panties to my ankles. I clung to the sink as he pushed a finger between my legs and toyed with my pussy.

"Adam, tea will be ruined," I said, for some strange reason.

It still didn't stop him dragging me over to the kitchen table. He pushed me forward and moved between my eagerly spread thighs. I whimpered as he fed his excited cock straight into me. His thrust forward had me collapsing onto the table. His grunts were full of energy, and his trembling hands pulled back on my hips.

So this was it, my son was taking what he wanted, and the thrill of his young cock had me gasping and groaning with lust.

"Darling, you're hurting mummy a little bit," I whimpered.

"Well I'm not going to stop, fucking you," he panted.

"I don't want you to stop, sweetheart," I mumbled, as my jiggling tits rubbed on the hard wooden table.

My words seemed to encourage him, he started hammering me harder, and digging his fingers in my hips.

It wasn't long before we both came together in heavy grunts, and with shaking limbs.

I ran my fingers through my messed up hair. I started doing my dress up, but Adam pulled my hands down. He pulled my sweat soaked dress off my shoulders and threw it on a kitchen chair. He pulled my panties up, and with trembling fingers I managed to get tea back on track, as Adam returned to his sketch pad.

Half an hour later I sat down in just my panties, suspenders, stockings, and high heels. We started eating, giving each other silly little grins from time to time.

Halfway through our tea Adam got up and stood next to me. I stopped eating and looked at the sketch he put next to my plate.

There I stood bending into the oven. I was wearing what I had on now, my massive tits hung down very low. My nipples seemed almost 2 inches long and nearly touching the floor! Behind me there was a woman drawn from the waist down. Her hands rested on her hips, and in one hand dangled a whip. I looked at the marks across my bare ass. I knew they were supposed to be lines made from the whip. In the foreground on the floor was a dog bowl with the word MUM on the side. Adam was now rolling my nipples as I just stared at his sketch. He had only done it as a rough sketch, but in that time he had put detail where detail would say the most.

"Who is the woman with the whip?" I asked slowly.

"Does it really matter?" he said softly.

I turned to him taking in the bulge in his pants. Everything was turning me on so much, my son playing with my nipple, his hard on, the drawing, and that woman who had just whipped me.

Adam lowered his pants and his cock sprang up. I gulped and turned sideways on the chair. I bent my head forward a little and lifted his hard dick. He groaned as I started licking his balls and gently pulling his erection.

"Who would you like the woman to be?" Adam asked.

"I, I don't care," I panted, and then plunged my mouth over his cock.

As I sucked and pumped him he became more eager. He pushed his cock further into my mouth and I rose up on the chair. He followed me pushing down on my shoulders. I choked a little but I didn't really mind. My head was full of the drawing. I knew who I wanted the woman to be, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell my son.

"I want to do it on your tits," Adam grunted.

I took his cock out of my mouth and started jerking him. I looked up into his red turned on face and gave him a submissive smile.

"Darling, if you want to shoot on mummy's tits, then you do it," I purred.

His hand took over, as I put both hands under my breasts and lifted and pushed them together. I held them up, offering them, like a shelf for him to land on.

His hand was a blur for a few moments but suddenly it slowed. Any second now he would shoot out on his target. I gasped when the first hot jet hit me. It sent electrical waves through pulsing through my nerves. Adam hissed, grunted, and swore under his breath, his face had contorted as he shot load after load on my tits. The hot white streaks had my pussy running with juice. My mind was flooding with thoughts of Ruby whipping my ass in front of ex husband, and my son!

I grabbed the tea towel as Adam slumped back in his chair. I wiped my soaked tits and threw the tea towel onto the floor in front of the washing machine. My trembling fingers picked up my knife and fork.

"Oh dear, the food has gone cold," I said.

12