10 Days in Hollywood: Day 05

Story Info
Richard has an encounter getting a script and in a bar.
6.3k words
4.45
21.6k
21
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you would like to provide constructive feedback, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

Images running through your head all night does not help with getting a peaceful night's sleep. That was what I had to endure and it was all focused on one thing. Did it mean that she wanted a relationship? Just to have to have sex with me? At the end of the day I knew that I was analysing it too much. She had a boyfriend; admittedly he seemed to be a complete dick but they were together and I didn't believe she planned on cheating on him.

Then the kiss happened.

But it was only a kiss and nothing more. You'd think I'd focus more on the threesome with Melissa and Amy, or any of the women I've hooked up with in the four days previous. Maybe the revenge sex with Alice should take up space or the fact that my drink with Gemma would most likely end up with her riding my face. Only one person, however, was stored in my head.

There was a knock at the door and I got out of the bed. I didn't have a lot of sleep and it must have shown judging by Emilio's face when I opened the door. He handed me some breakfast and walked into the house.

"What is wrong my friend? You don't look very well. A girl?"

I simply nodded in reply.

"And what is her name?"

"Daisy!"

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 5 by RTMinotaur

Starring Karen Gillan & Janina Gavankar

Featuring Freya Mavor & Daisy Ridley

MF, Cons, Oral, Voyeur

After I had eaten the breakfast Emilio had brought me, we jumped into the car and caught up with what had happened in the last few days.

"So she was dressed in the colours of Supergirl?"

"Yeah, it was unexpected surprise; certainly made up for her being sick all over me."

"Well if that's how she makes up for it then I'll have to find a way for her to slight me as well." Emilio replied with a chuckle.

We had travelled down to the south of the city for a junket. The producers had set up quite a few interviews and thought it would be an excellent idea to put me in front of them with Freya Mavor, the female lead in 'Dandelion'. Freya had been incredibly supportive during the making of the film, she was practically joined at my hip and became one of my best friends so being sat next to her for the day would not be a terrible thing.

"So tell me, this Freya, she single homes?"

"Single? God no, she's been with her boyfriend for years and years. You've got more chance of taking the Pope to a strip club."

"That's a shame, she looked really good in your film."

"Yeah, I'm just really good at shooting films."

He laughed at my reply as we continued to drive to the interviews. We parked in a lot just off the beach not far from the bar they'd set the junket up in.

"I'm not going to lie, i'm gonna get bored by watching you get interviewed all morning. I'll come back later and we'll go for lunch, yeah?"

"Yeah, no problem Emilio. You head off on the pull and I'll keep the attractive girl company."

"Hey, you said she had a boyfriend?"

"She does but it won't stop her being a flirt."

I shot Emilio a wink and headed towards the bar. As I arrived, it was a hive of excitement with numerous people running around. The bar was clearly still open but a runner spotted me and escorted me through to the back room where the interviews were going to take place. The runner walked me over to make up area where I spotted Freya. She waved me over as she looked up and I plonked myself down next to her.

"You come here often?"

"Nah, only when I get to chat with an English twat about his whimsical bullshit fantasy!" Freya replied with a laugh.

I reached over and pulled her into a hug and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"How long have you been in LA?" I asked.

"Oh, flew in last night. It's our anniversary and we had big plans but he got called to New York for work and I get to sit next to you. Romantic, huh?"

"Almost as romantic as Bali!"

She feigned a look of shock.

"I saw some of it."

"Switching between the ceiling and the pillow while getting plowed isn't seeing Bali." I replied.

"Maybe next time."

Freya giggled and we continued to chat while we waited for them to collect us. They took us to the front of the bar where they had set up the usual junket studio; two chairs with the film poster in the background and the area for a camera and the interviewer. It was a big collection of interviews from radio presenters, TV hosts and press reporters.

The whole process took three hours and it seemed to work out well, a lot of the reporters were endeared by Freya and commented that they liked the film. I'd got caught back with an extra interview while Freya wandered off. When I caught up with her, I saw that she was chatting with Emilio.

"Hey guys, getting acquainted?"

"Yeah, Freya was just telling me about a fantasy you have!"

I cocked an eyebrow at them.

"Yeah, the Lily threesome."

"Oh right, well I did tell her in confidence. Not likely going to happen, Lily James doesn't really like me." I replied.

"You can tell me about it later. In the meantime, I am taking Freya for some lunch." Emilio said as he put his arm around her waist.

Usually Freya didn't like people touching her but I did notice that she allowed him to do it.

"Aren't you supposed to be buying me lunch?"

"I'm prettier! Also, you're going to do me a massive favour. I've got a meeting this afternoon but I left the script at the beach house. Any chance you can go get it for me?"

"Yeah, sure. Gotta do something as I'm not invited to lunch."

She gave me the address and went our separate ways. Something was definitely up but I'm sure I would find out later on. Instead I walked down the promenade to the address that Freya had given me. It was a beach house but was built as a bungalow rather than the usual look. I let myself in with the key she provided and walked into the porch area when I heard a noise.

"Uh... hello?"

No one responded so I continued to walk into the house. I didn't want to be too exposed so walked slowly as I approached the lounge. The sight I saw stopped me in my tracks with my jaw hung open. Karen Gillan, the read headed star of Guardians of the Galaxy and formerly of Doctor Who,was spread out on the sofa naked with an ipad in front of her.

I looked over her as she was fixated on the screen in front of her, her right hand idly fingering her erect nipple. Knowing it was inappropriate to watch, I started to walk out of the room.

"Stop!"

I did as she said and turned around to face her.

"Not enjoying the view?"

"No..no no no, the view is fantastic."

"But?" Karen said as she moved the ipad to the side.

"I just thought it was inappropriate to stare as you were... having a private moment."

"Well if you didn't want to interrupt a 'private moment' why the fuck are you in my house? And who the cunty fuck are you?"

"I'm Richard, Freyas's friend."

"Richard? Hmm, why do I know that name?" she asked herself.

"She asked me to come pick a script up."

"No, that's not it."

Karen had a perplexed look on her face as she stood up from the sofa. She made no attempt to cover her body and I took the opportunity to look over her. Her breasts weren't the largest but would provide a good handful and were very pert. Her pink nipples were erect and she had small areolas.

Karen walked over to the kitchen counter and picked up a stack of papers. She walked back to me and I could see her curvaceous hips and her pussy lips exposed, only a smile line of red hair above it. She went to hand me the papers but didn't let go.

"Cole? Richard Cole, that's you isn't it?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, she told me about you. The good film you made and how she was jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"Of you." Karen said as she released the papers and walked back to the sofa, swinging her arse as she did. "She liked how free and charming you are. She's a bit bored of her relationship and how predictable they've become."

It made sense with how flirty and touchy feely she was with Emilio earlier in the day. I could only imagine what they were doing about now.

"She's never given me that impression."

"No, of course she didn't. She values your friendship too much, probably why she hasn't tried to fuck you."

"And what else has she told you?" I asked as I walked to the chair next to the sofa and sat down.

"Good director, football fan, very smart, big dick and great in bed."

"Well that's very complimentary."

"It is but it leads me to think one thing." Karen said as she leaned back into the sofa and stared at me.

"Which is?"

"Why the fuck are your clothes still on?"

Karen bit her lower lip as her hand drifted down to her pussy. I chuckled to myself as I started to undo my shirt and stood up in front of her. Karen licked her lips as I removed my shirt and threw it to the side.

"Very nice so far!"

I shot her a wink as I leaned down to take my shoes off. I looked at Karen as I stood in my jeans and could see her right hand busying itself with her pussy. She had her eyes half closed as her fingers went in a circular motion on her clit.

I undid the buttons of my jeans as I felt my crotch tighten, my cock enlarging at the sound of the redheads moaning. Kicking my jeans off, I started walking over to Karen until her extended leg stopped me. It moved over my crotch and started to rub my hardening cock as her fingers moved to her slit and started to move in and out.

"Don't move, watch me!"

Karen immediately withdrew her leg from my crotch, much to my disappointment, as she continued to frig her pussy. Her moaning started to get louder as she gripped her right breast and pinched her nipple. The sight of the Scottish beauty playing with herself was very erotic and increased my own horniness. I lowered my boxers and allowed my cock to spring out at attention.

A smile came over Karen's face as she slightly opened her eyes to see me stroking my cock. The sight of my cock seemed to excite her as she moved her fingers back to her clit and rubbed hard.

"Oh God, this feels so nice."

I walked closer so I was standing over her and increased the pace of my stroking. I looked over Karen's body as it started to shake; getting closer to her orgasm as she locked eyes with me. I stroked my cock harder as I felt her reach her other hand to rub my balls.

"Oh yeah... Yeah... Ooohhh!"

Karen's eyes rolled back and her crotch shot up as an orgasm took over her body. As I leaned over her, I saw that her finger was held still over her clit as she moaned through her orgasm. She settled down as I increased the pumping of my cock, getting myself closer to finishing.

"Finish over me!" Karen said as she half opened an eye.

I stroked my cock as fast as I could as I felt my balls start to tighten. I held my cock in a loose grip and pointed it towards her breasts. The first spurt landed directly between them and covered both breasts as the stream continued. Not feeling any on her face, Karen opened her eyes and watched the pleasure in my face as I continued to cum over her.

As the stream slowed down and my orgasm finished; some cum landed on her lips and she licked it up eagerly. I smiled at the sight of her doing it and Karen giggled in return.

"Very tasty, you must eat well."

I walked over to the other side of the sofa and sat down. Her feet were placed on my lap and I idly rubbed them for her.

"Not really, but I've drunk a lot since I've been here."

"Ah, bloody Americans bringing our writers over here and getting them drunk. Has anyone taken advantage of you?"

"One or two but they've been very nice to me."

"What a way to make a girl feel special, huh?" Karen said feigning disgust.

"I can offer this; you're the only Scottish girl that I've cum over."

"YES! NUMBER ONE! Guess Freya will be number two if she ever opens those little legs for you."

"Yeah, what did you mean about her and her boyfriend?"

"Well they've been going on this relationship for years and there's no planned future. She doesn't want kids but wants to get married. He's the opposite and doesn't like the celebrity attention. It'll be over by the end of the month."

"You think she'll be ready to mingle?" I asked as I swapped her feet over.

"Aye, but not with you!"

I looked shocked as she said this.

"She loves you as a friend so wouldn't want to risk losing that. But something tells me you're the type of person who could easily have friends that you'll fuck."

Karen ripped her foot away from me and lifted up onto her knees. She rubbed the remaining cum into her breasts and straddled my lap. Leaning in, she kissed me on the lips softly before forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could feel my cock start to rise.

"That's the kind of friend I could do with." Karen said as she looked in my eyes.

Karen grabbed my head and forced it down to her breast, taking her nipple into my mouth. I sucked on the bright pink nipple as Karen moaned and grinded into my lap. My cock started to get harder and pressed against her pussy. Karen pushed me back against the chair and reached down to my cock. She slid it into her pussy and let out a long moaning sigh as she felt the length enter her.

"I thought it looked good but, jesus, it feels so much better."

Karen placed her arms onto my shoulders and started to rise up and down my cock. I reached around and grabbed hold of her shapely arse, holding her in place as she bounced up my length.

"You're forgetting too, she's too intimidated by you sexually.." Karen said in between moans.

I reached my hand back and slapped her arse. She let out a little yelp as I did and hit it again, harder though. Feeling the second slap, Karen leaned down and kissed me again.

"That girls needs some serious deep dicking by a lot of different dicks before she's up to your level."

"Are you to my level?" I asked as I slapped her arse again.

Karen stood up off my cock and looked down at me.; her pussy lips enlarged by how turned on she was. Karen turned around and backed up to me, placing her legs either side of me. She slid her cock into her pussy and ground into my lap to get used to it. Karen leaned back into my chest, placing my hands on her breasts and whispered.

"I'm beyond your level!"

From my angle; I could see that Karen had closed her eyes as she started to bounce. As my hands were still on her breasts, I viciously pinched her nipples as they as they stood on end. They weren't the biggest I'd played with but we're very perky. Taking me out of my daydream, Karen leaned forward and started to grind into my lap at a quicker pace. I moved her hair to the side and she turned to look at me, the pleasure was obvious.

"Oh God, that cock is so filling." she moaned as she started to bounce up on my cock.

I pushed Karen forward a bit more to increase the angle as she bounced harder. A bead of sweat started to go down her pale back as her moaning grew louder. Karen's red flame hair started to bounce around in a mess as her pussy went up and down my cock, feeling her arse rub against my stomach.

"I can totally see why Freya would want this.." Karen said in between moans.

Aggressively, Karen wrenched my head forward to her lips and kissed me sloppily. She continued to bounce on my cock as she did so, not allowing it to slow her motion. I kept myself leaned into her and placed some kisses on her cheeks as my hands grabbed her nipples again. Karen kept looking forward as she bounced on my cock, her previously tight pussy was soaked with her juices, moaning louder with every bounce.

The pleasure the friction was causing in my cock was outstanding and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. Luckily for me. Karen's moans turned into screams and her body started to shake, indicating her orgasm was close.

"Just there... fuck me! So close... so fucking close.."

Karen's words trailed off as she bounced one last time before the orgasm took over her body. The Scots girl was breathing hard as she slowed to a stop to savour her pleasure, in the meantime her pussy juices covered my hard cock.

I gave Karen a moment to rest but I wanted to cum and I knew where I was going to. Karen leaned back limp, tired from riding my cock, with a smile on her face. Without removing my cock, I moved Karen around so she was on all fours on the sofa and started to thrust into her wet pussy with a strong determination.

Placing both of my hands onto her hips, I thrust harder into Karen as she came out of the drowsy state her orgasm had left her in. I could see her eyes were half open as she could feel my cock move into her sensitive pussy.

"Oh yeah, that feels good."

"I'm going to fill you up." I said as I could feel myself closer.

"You better and shoot it hard!"

Taking Karen's instructions, I grabbed onto her hips harder, my fingers digging into her skin. Her pussy was wet enough to slide my entire length into her hole with ease. The moans emanating from Karen helped as I could feel my finish start to get closer.

"Oh yeah, such a nice pussy."

"Cum for me, cum cum cum" Karen yelled as she enjoyed more pleasure.

My body acquiesced to Karen's command and, on an inbound thrust, my orgasm came and I started to shoot my load into her pussy. I stopped thrusting and held Karen in the position as my cum shot into her. Karen had another thought though and pushed her arse back into me, milking my cock for all the cum she could.

As the load finished, I let Karen go and she collapsed forward onto her stomach. I looked over her very erotic posed as she smiled with pleasure. I didn't have the opportunity before but I could see that she had a fantastic arse, I took note to visit that if there was a next time. Karen spun around so she was on her back and the two of us looked at each other naked.

"Enjoy the taster course?"

I nodded.

"You're lucky I have plans this afternoon otherwise you would not be leaving this house until my pussy is raw."

"I was thinking more than one hole."

Karen giggled as she kicked my chest playfully.

"Oh you'll need to do a lot more work to get in there. I seem to remember I was on top so I technically worked for both of my orgasms."

"That's a challenge I'm happy to accept. Did I live up to what Freya said about me?"

"I dunno... I haven't seen your film yet. Other bits seem to fit though."

"Thanks, you weren't too bad either."

"Just a little taster, don't you worry. I've got to shower, fancy joining me?"

"I'd love to but I've got to head back. Next time, yeah?"

"Next time." she said with a wink as she rose up from the chair and walked off. "Close your door on the way out."

With that final shout, Karen disappeared and I could hear footsteps go up the stairs. Sticking to my word, I put my clothes on and grabbed the script before leaving. I was unsure how long I was in the house but the beach was just as busy as I walked along the promenade back to the bar we'd had the interviews in.

Arriving at the outside decking, I saw Emilio and Freya in deep conversation with some food in front of them. Neither seemed to have moved since I'd left and had smiles on their faces. I plonked myself down next to Freya who tossed her arms around me.

"Hey, you took ages. My place is only down the road!" she leaned in and sniffed me as we hugged. "Hmm."

I could only smile at her as I grabbed a French frie off of her plate.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12