10 Days in Hollywood: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got it for you though." I said as I placed the script onto the desk.

"Well i hope Karen was a gracious host."

I gave a knowing smile as Freya picked the script up. She flicked through it to ensure its correct and I ordered a beer.

"Excellent. Right I have to go, thank you for getting it for me. Emilio thank you for your advice."

Freya leaned over and kissed him on the lips as she stood up. Freya then leaned down and kissed me on the lips before walking off. The beer arrived and I took a sip before I looked over to Emilio.

"So who wants to tell their war story first?" I asked.

"Nothing to tell really! She's going to break up with her boyfriend when she gets home. Think she's fed up with how stale it's become."

"Karen seemed to think she'd fuck you."

"Ha ha, and where would I do that?" Emilio said as he held him arms out and looked around. "She did say we'll meet up when she is back in town so maybe then. How was this Karen?"

"She was confident. I'll have to watch Guardians 2 to see what she looks like with clothes on."

I gave a chuckle as we clinked beers and continued our conversation. The drinks flowed and the time flew by as it was almost 5 before we realised. Emilio made his excuses and left me alone, the beach was starting to empty but the view was very peaceful. I decided to spend my time coming up with ideas for the film I was to make with Amy so asked for a pen and a pad. The hours wiled away as afternoon became evening and I remained sat to jot down ideas.

The first indication that someone had approached me was the light on the paper going dark. I turned around and a very beautiful brunette with a wide smile greeting me.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind me me disturbing you." she said as she sat down opposite me.

"No, of course not. Who would be not want to be disturbed by a beautiful woman?" I said as I returned her smile.

"Well you're a charmer, huh? I'm Janina."

She held out her hand to me so I decided to continue with the charm vibe so I took her hand and placed a kiss on it. She gave out a little giggle as she took her hand back.

"Nice to meet you Janina, I'm Richard."

"Lovely to meet you Richard, cute accent. Where are you from?"

"London, visiting on business."

"An out of towner? They're the best to meet up with."

"Well I'm an out of towner for now. Might have to move over at some point."

"Don't destroy my buzz." Janina said as she took a sip of her drink. "Let's keep you as an out of towner for tonight."

"Are you an LA girl?"

"No, illinois originally but I've lived here for years."

"Any advice?"

"Know when a good thing is in front of you." Janina said with a wink.

I took a sip of my drink as Janina stood up and walked towards me. She ran her hand across my chest before motioning for me to follow her. I stood up from my chair and followed her towards the back of the bar, taking the opportunity to check out her arse. She was leaning against a wall when I reached her and looked beautiful as the dim light shone on her eyes, her athletic body encased in a black dress with her cleavage on display.

"What do you see?" she asked as I approached closely to her body.

"A good thing."

Janina reached her hand out to grab my shirt and pulled me to her lips. They felt soft against me as her other hand reached around and grabbed my arse. I was amazed by how forward she was as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Janina's hand slipper into the back of my jeans and she ran her fingers along my bare skin.

"You have a smell on you. Am I your second fuck of the day?" Janina said as she moved her head back.

I nodded.

"That's so hot."

Janina bumped passed me and walked into the ladies toilet. I made sure the coast was clear before following her in there. I looked through the stalls and found Janina sat down waiting for me.

"A bit public, huh?"

"Anyone walks in, they won't say a word. The sort of freaks who come to this bar are more likely to listen and get themselves off."

"Good to know."

Janina started to lick her lips as she looked at my crotch. She reached forward and traced the outline of my hard cock.

"Get it out!"

Happy to grant her request, I undid my belt and the buttons of my jeans. She leaned forward as I dropped the jeans to the floor and she was granted with a slight peak of my cock. I enjoyed the reaction I was getting out of her so decided to tease her by lowering it slowly. Her interest seemed to reach high levels as the stem of my cock was revealed to her.

The teasing seemed to work because as soon as my boxers were down to my knees, Janina grabbed my cock and started to lick the head. She closed her eyes as her tongue ran up and down the length of my cock, soaking it as she did so.

"Oh, that feels nice." I let out as her tongue played with the head of my cock.

Janina let out a moan to show she was enjoying herself as she took the head of my cock into her mouth and started sucking. With a firm grip, she started to stroke my cock as she held her mouth in place on the head. Her sucking was strong and I could tell she was very experienced at this, it was confirmed as her other hand start to play with my balls.

I moved the hair off of Janina's face and we locked eyes as she sucked on my cock. Even though she had a cock in my mouth, I could tell she was smiling as she held the position for a moment. I couldn't help but feel incredibly lucky. Janina started to move her mouth down the length of my cock, taking more of it in sections. Slowly, she moved up my cock before letting it out with an audible pop.

"Hope you're enjoying this."

"God I am, you've got the mouth of an angel."

"I've got the mouth of a whore more like. Don't worry though, I have a nice tight pussy."

Janina gave another giggle before moving back down my cock. Rather than just sucking the head, she moved down the length of my cock; taking the majority of it into my mouth. I leaned my head back against the door and let out a sigh of pleasure as I could feel her tongue play with the side of my cock.

I looked down again at Janina's eyes, they were a very beautiful shade of brown and she looked very innocent with the exception of having my cock in her mouth. She pushed on with her sucking, taking more and more into her until I hit the back of her throat with about four fifths in. Her tongue licked around the head on the out pull and i could feel a large amount of pleasure go through me.

Janina pulled my cock out of her mouth and dropped her head down to my balls. She ran her tongue along the shaved mounds as she stroked my cock hard. I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt her pop one into her mouth.

"Oh God, Janina that feels so good!"

I could hear her laugh before she said something unintelligible, the words muffled by her full mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt her suck on my ball, the pleasure starting to become too much. Janina quickly swapped over to the other ball and repeated her sucking, ensuring the second one got as much attention. I could feel myself getting closer and a little bit of pre-cum came out.

"I'm gonna cum soon. You're too good at this."

Janina looked at with a smile before releasing my ball from her mouth.

"Good, I want you to cum in my mouth."

Janina popped my cock back into her mouth and seemed to become a girl on a mission. Without needing to take it easy, she sucked up and down my length quickly, stopping occasionally to stroke my cock with her hand. Due to the increased speed, I could feel my finish approaching quickly and I nodded my head to her to give notice.

I put my hand on Janina's head as she closed her eyes and got lost in her sucking motion. My balls started to tighten and my orgasm started, shooting my cum into Janina's expectant mouth. Janina continued to suck as my cum continued to go into her mouth and she swallowed everything I provided. I released her head as I finished and she allowed my cock to fall out of her mouth as I leaned against the stall door

"Wow, that was one of the best blow jobs I've ever had."

"The bar has been set." Janina said as she stood up in front of me. "My turn!"

With a quick flick of her hands behind her neck, Janina allowed the dress slide down her body onto the floor. It had hugged her body while on but nothing could prepare me for how amazing it looked uncovered. Her soft brown skin revealed itself to my eyes, first her chest, then her breasts and finally her flat stomach. Her dark brown nipples stood on end and I wanted to wrap my lips around them. My eyes followed her dress down to her white thong, a small wet patch revealing how turned on she was.

"Take them off!" I commanded her.

I moved down onto my knees in front of her, the aroma filling my nostrils. Janina lowered her thong down to reveal her moist shaved pussy, her lips glistening with her juices. I shuffled closer to her and took a deep breath in to smell her.

"You smell wonderful!" I said, looking up to her face.

Janina moved her leg up to my shoulder and hooked her knee over.

"I taste better."

Janina pulled me into her with her leg and my mouth was brought to her pussy. Without thinking I started to place some kisses in and around it but Janina was very forceful in keeping me close. Her wetness was surprising considering the lack of foreplay but I was happy to make it wetter for her. I moved my tongue out of my mouth and searched for her clit. It slid in between her lips to find her clit and slowly teased it out. Janina let out a groan as my tongue came into contact and her hand dropped down to my head to keep it in place.

My tongue moved along her clit slowly at first as I teased it to come out more but I started to increase the pace of my licking as more noises came from Janina's mouth. Her hand along to play with my hair as I lapped at her shaved pussy, the moans getting louder as I did so.

"Oh yes Richard, that feels so good!"

Janina started to stumble backwards as I licked her pussy and she fell back onto the toilet seat. Both of her legs were up so I shuffled in between them and looked at her face. Janina looked confused at the end of the pleasure but I gave her a wink and resumed my position at her pussy. I took a few long licks at her slit to ease her back before continuing the assault on her clit.

"Oh yeah girl!" a voice said that wasn't Janina. "You get that good licking! Fuck, that shit is hot!"

I was too busy to look up to the voice but I could hear Janina laugh amongst her moans and knew she had had some eye contact with the person.

"He's...all...mine...bitch..." she said in between moans.

My tongue ran along her clit some more and her moans started to turn into yells. I knew she was getting close as she wrapped her legs tightly around my head. The moans were little more than muffles due to her legs but the shake in her body gave me a clue as to what was about to happen. I licked some more as her legs tightened on my head before her clit receded into her pussy as the orgasm took over her body.

"Oh God yeah, yeah, yeah." Janina screamed as the orgasm took over her body, her juices filling my mouth.

Janina grinded her pussy into my face as she went through her orgasm. As it subsided, she fell back into the toilet seat and looked at me. A smile came onto her face and she closed her eyes to bask in her pleasure. I looked over her as a bead of sweat went down her body. She was very beautiful and her body was out of this world. Suddenly there was a hard knock on the door.

"Let's knock it off you two. I'll give you five minutes to finish up and get out."

The man walked away after he finished and I pulled my jeans up, handing her her dress in the process. She took it off me but made no other move.

"You go, they can't kick me out for being here alone. The stupid bitch telling on me because I wouldn't give her sloppy seconds."

"A shame we couldn't have longer."

"I might seek you out. Now get out of here before I get into more trouble." Janina said as she gently kicked me away.

I exited the stall, leaving Janina on the toilet, and walked out of the empty bathroom. The bouncer was waiting outside and gave me a dirty look as I walked past. He quickly entered the bathroom when I left, probably to finish up with Janina, and I looked around the busy bar. There wasn't anyone I knew so i looked at my watch and saw the time had ticked over to 11pm. There wasn't any reason for me to stay around and I had a busy day tomorrow so I decided to call it a night, I walked out and ordered an uber.

The ride home was fairly solemn as I didn't fancy chatting much with the guy. The traffic was quite bad so the ride took quite a while and we reached the condo as the clock ticked over to 12. He dropped me off a little down the road and the walk seemed to sober me up a little bit. I thought about the good day that I had, despite the bad sleep and I smiled as I reached halfway through my trip. I arrived at my door and put the key in..

"Hey."

I turned to my side to see Daisy sitting here.

"Um... can we talk?"

12