10 Years of Lust Ch. 01: Cousin's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moni was a reasonable guy after all, he knew it would be my first time so he took his time and started with his fingers. And as I already got used to fingering myself, he started with two fingers instead of one. It felt tight and the best way for me to put it is still "sweet & sour." It was a new sensation of pain and pleasure that grew further every time he added a finger. Until he had four fingers grouped inside my man cunt.

He knew it was time. He brought some cream from our bathroom and lubed my hole and his cock with it. There was the tip already in me.

Remember the electrical tingles I mentioned twice above? They grew intense to the point I felt them cracking in my head. That's when I let out a huge "Auughh" along with his very first thrust in me.

-"Easy hun, easy. I'm still tight as fuck."

-"Don't worry. I would never hurt my baby girl."

We were only getting used to it when I gave him my back and bent over the kitchen counter, my phone started ringing. I couldn't care less. Nothing would interrupt my first fuck, I murmured to myself following it with another moan due to another thrust by Moni's big cock.

But whoever was on the phone didn't hold back as it kept ringing until I decided to go get it at their third attempt.

It was Dan.

-"Who's Dan? Cuz?"

-"My best friend from school." "He lives next to us and I don't want him here now." I continued.

-"Why not? Is there something between the two of you?"

-"There's nothing so far, but yes there was a failed attempt we dismissed before it even took place."

-"Good. Good news. The next time that dude calls I want you to answer and hand me the phone." He said and immediately got interrupted by Dan's fourth attempt.

Moni quickly gripped the phone as he was thrusting faster and harder and I could feel his bulge still growing stronger in my ass. Little did I know he already answered and had us on speaker that I launched a continuous moan/groan mixed with "Do me harder baby. Go deeper. Don't stop" followed by a bunch of "YESSS's."

I only realized he heard the whole thing when he said "Oh! Okay you seem busy I'll call you later dear" and hung up. That's when I turned at Moni, looked at him in disbelief of what he just put me into.. But it was still ironic and sarcastic much since Dan already knows about my new sexual desires.

I felt Dan must be jealous now. Why not and he's the one who blocked my attempts a couple of weeks ago only to find out I am "under cock attack" right now. I felt that I needed to let him know I got a real lover now. Not just a hesitant best friend with benefits. So here I was on my back on the dining table, legs up on Moni's shoulders as he rubbed his shaft and pre-cum on my butt-hole then I stimulated my balls with one hand and gave Dan a call with the other.

-"Tell me man. You worried me. What's wrong?"

-"No I don't want to interrupt you.. seems you are busy right now."

-"Totally not. If I was so busy I wouldn't be calling back, tell me."

-"I just wanted to hang out and it's been a while since we talked or hung out. Can you come to my place or meet me somewhere?"

-"Mmmm I can't quite come to your place right now but we'll..." that's when Moni interrupted me with a gesture that meant invite him over right now, as he whispered "Tell him you're free now."

I had no chance but to obey Moni, he was quick to take the phone away from me, hang up, throw it away and slide his shaft again in me. This time he put his hands around my neck and thrust harder than ever before that I had to push him away and ask him to slow his tempo.

-"Babe!! What's wrong with you! Take it easy please!"

-"I am just pissed off by your stupid best friend. How dare he interrupt our first love making." He was right.

Moments later he put me on my knees and held my head up and put his dick in my mouth, he was really patronizing and I didn't complain. I deep throated him several times and managed to gag and even choke on his big bulge. Which intensified the pleasure even further. I remember taking his cock with both hands and licking the little hole of his shaft continuously until he couldn't stand anymore. Too much pre-cum was dripping out of him and I was enjoying the saltiness of all the pre-cum getting on my jizz-thirsty tongue. Out of the blue, I found myself sucking and tea-bagging his sweaty cum-filled balls while stroking my man and touching the tip of his dick with my pinky until he came. I was quick to adjust my head below the base of his cock and collect as much cum as I could. Then, I cupped his balls with my hands, got his cock back in my mouth and spat all the cum back on his cock.

Moni's dick was full of his sticky juices mixed with my saliva, while some of it dripped down on my cupped hands. I managed to re-suck it all off him and swallow it all later. It was so intense and pleasant that I even forgot to jerk off my own cock, and guess what? I noticed that I came without even stroking myself. That's how intense and good it was.

We went to shower, soaped each other and rubbed our bodies against each other under hot water until I felt ease in my shaking, trembling body. We got out of the shower, put clothes back on, I finished preparing our food and as we sat to the table, Dan was at the door.

Moni was the first to get to the door, he welcomed Dan to "our special lunch."

But I didn't now what he meant by that. Neither will you now. That's the opener for the next chapter.

See you soon xx.

12