All Comments on '100 Spanks'

by NerdyTalk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Definitely, DEFINITELY make some more!!!!! A lil faster swats and allowing yourself to enjoy it more - not so focused on the recording part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Spanking is one of my own personal kinks so every smack you gave yourself did some wonderful things to my body. I will definitely be coming back to this and I hope to hear more from you in the future <3

LeoniGodassLeoniGodassover 6 years ago
Well

I will try to be polite.

A writer doesn't write with his fingers. He/she use a pen or a keyboard.

So ... buy a microphone to make audio for Christ !

Please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't mind the peanut gallery

I love your accent! So very attractive. Just the first swat made my nipples hard and pussy wet!! So turned on that I had to listen to your other post too!! Please do continue to post!! I know I would love to hear you finger yourself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I never knew that listening to this would get me so worked up and wanting to join you! Please forgive the stupid question (or spank me for it instead ;)) but do you reach orgasm from the spanking alone? You sound like you're in ecstasy... and you got me super turned on and waiting for more!

dandangerdandangerover 6 years ago

Thank you, that was very sexy. It would be great if you could describe your position during the spanking and possibly a description of the state of your bottom afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So fucking hot

I loved this definitely going to try this out next time i see Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
100 spanks

Can you do 200 this time on your thighs as well Do 100 on each use hand paddle and hair brush

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed both 100 spanks

If I could critique, what would make it more enjoyable would be if you made it a little more personable. Your whimpers and cries are first rate, the spanks could be a little louder, presumably you only have one mic so i don't know how you could fix that. To make it personable, could you make it like someone else was spanking you? If you miscount, apologize and counter the inevitable suggested starting over, &ldquo;no, no, please don't start over I'm sure it was 14&rdquo;; (even though it was likely 15 or 16), or you could beg for a pause, as you describe how hot or burning your buns are right now. I&rsquo;m sure you can think of something better than my lame lines. And if you need any inspiration, i&amp;rsquo;m more than willing to offer my hand!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed all 100 of those. Your butt makes a nice sound when spanked.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really enjoyed it when you spanked the bubbly part of the right cheek towards the beginning. Great sound!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous