All Comments on '101 In the Shade Pt. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Colleen and Collette's Cajun Valley Girl Schick is a Little Wearying but ...

there are ALWAYS individual platinum scenes that ' get me ' in Jimbob44 's writing . I admired the especially the heaved birthday cake, the hospital scenes and now Clay processing thru his late father's house. Clay spewed quite a bit of pent up bile upon returning before grudging bonding with stepsisters. Nice use of dark humor to keep reader off balance.

I have an idea of how things will shake out but this author can and will upset the applecart on a whim. Looking forward to next installment. Full marks. I thank the author for sharing. ** * * *

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
No.....

The eyepatch does not give the male lead a "certain charm". It's fucking pathetic.

olddave1951olddave1951about 8 years ago
How good is your writing?

For users who pan an author's writing like Lo-Pan: Just how good is your writing? Let's see you publish some stuff and get ratings north of 4.5.

I found this to be an entertaining story and look forward to the twists and turns to come. Don't remember reading JimBob44's writings before, but I'm heading there now.

Thanks JimBob for the tale.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Kind of reminds me of an episode of Law & Order.

At the beginning of every show, when the camera is on an actor, buying a coffee from a vendor, for instance, so you think the episode is about him. Until he walks past a couple arguing about something and the camera stays on them, so you think maybe the episode is about THEM. And then a woman walks past them, pushing a stroller, and the camera follows HER, and so you think maybe the episode is about HER. Until she pushes the stroller past a couple of kids on skateboards, and the camera starts to follow THEM. And then the kids notice an arm sticking out from under a pile of refuse, and you can finally say, "Ah! Okay! The episode is about that body lying under a pile of refuse!"

But in this story, I was constantly waiting to see if I was reading the actual story, or more preparation for it. Holy shit, was there a lot of extraneous information. And even after it became clear that the setup for the story was over and the story was finally in the process of being told, I was constantly distracted, wondering if it was going to jump away to something else.

Not bad writing, just SO much of it.

Pendragon01Pendragon01about 8 years ago
Keep up the good work

Thank you very much for such a well done story. I started reading and couldn't look away until I'd hit the bottoms of page five.

You've laid the foundation for a terrific series (ideally, lol) with this one chapter and I am eagerly looking forward to the next one.

Thank you very much

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED IT!!GONNA BOOKMARK IT. PLZ KEEP GOING. CAN TELL THIS WILL BE A GREAT STORY!!!!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 8 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

chip812chip812about 8 years ago
Very nice!

Please do continue! Extremely entertaining!

OmniferisOmniferisabout 8 years ago
good

I don't see the incest angle yet. I do like the story can't wait to find out if he sleeps with both sisters. Maybe toughen them up and establish them as stronger people.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Interesting

I like your story. I think you probably do have more to write. I would like to know these girls/women better. I know something about him, but only his childhood view of them. Thanks for the entertaining read.

SWIM21SWIM21about 8 years ago
Great start

So glad to see you're still writing. This story seems set to turn out as great as your other stuff. I can't hardly get enough of it!

coolhanluke17coolhanluke17about 8 years ago
great foundation

i loved the story and cant wait to see where it goes from here. i started reading it thinking it would be a quick wank and then id pass out but a half hour later i put my phone down and wasnt even disappointed that i didnt get my rocks off steller job

LuapNellaLuapNellaabout 8 years ago
most definatly shaping up to be a poignant literary work with great sexual dynamics to exploit

Stories like this make me wonder if there was an involved planning process and began with a plot arc already decided. In any event I really like the piece thus far and while I'd like to say I wish it was moving along faster, were it all penned to read now I'd almost certainly be praising the build up of back story. I eagerly await the next instalments and am just crossing my fingers you are as good at writing the dirty bits of business that are hopefully in store as you are at the rest of the story. (Id personally love it if the sexual relations were written graphically and with momentum that gained in depravity... Aka fappable, but it's interesting enough that I'd read if it didn't heat up like that.) So yeah, basically killer start here friend.

sabra16023sabra16023about 8 years ago
Great story

Gave it 5 stars. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
Wow

You really put some thought into this, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well written, hoping he soon realizes how badly he is treating the girls for the unforgivable actions of 8 and 10 year old girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing...

Damn awesome story this was... 👌

Hope you put out the second part soon... 👍

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
Reading this for the second time, I really enjoyed it the first time.

Yes, he is hard on the girls. Look at what he had to endure and naturally he blamed them when they were favored and he was punished for little or nothing. The early lessons burn deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

A pretty good story, but Clay is extremely immature. His step sisters were very young (about half his age) and even years later he hasn't matured enough to give them any benefit of the doubt... this is either unrealistic or he is an everything a number of people are calling him.

Overall, very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good beginning.

As others have said Clay has no ability to criticize his own behaviour. His childhood has damaged him in a different way than his 'room mates'. He is however just as damaged. look forward to reading the rest of the series. I read this story straight through.

I

txcrackertxcrackerover 5 years ago
IT'S Still A Good Story !

Just A quick reread after some time , after sometime . Just read your latest story a tranny named Jamie. Not my usual cup of tea , but I have grown to like your stories since the X story about the sisters and Mr.Bradford .

Thanks for the read . another 5*s if they would let me On to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very boring.

I have to say that it is incredibly boring. The descriptions and style of writing is very poor, also. Very little actually happens, I'm unsure why this is a chapter on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked the story but wish I could hear more

It was long but I could not put it away. there is so much more to come and left me wondering if there was more to come.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good start embittered man and two spoiled step sisters

Where do we go from here???

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Good Job

Even though I understand why he treats them that way, I wish there was some compassion for them. Please keep writing, I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Ignore the 'very boring" comment below, some folks think that if someone isn't getting fucked in the first five paragraphs then it must suck, lol!

I like the story, mostly, so far. I'm not fond of him being the king of douche ATM, but I do get where he's coming from, really!

I had a stepmother that did/does the church/Bible thing, and shitted bricks if she found my dirty magazines, cigarettes. We got to watch TV, of course all the good shows weren't allowed, lol. But anything dad watched, We got to watch. I had a step brother, and while it turns out later that he hated her prolly almost as much as me, he had no problem selling me out or throwing me under the bus! Best hiding spot I had, she would have never found, but I was foolish enough to confide in my brother where it was. They say pride comes before the fall, not sure if this is what they meant, hehe, but I was damned proud of my cleverness (obviously not clever enough to not show him!) In the spot. In the closet I had pulled up a corner of the carpet and cut out a square of the foam passing the size of my Playboy magazine, then chipped out a square in the concrete to lay my smokes in! Lay the carpet back down and you couldn't tell anything was there! :)

Well low and behold the bitch has my stuff, turns out later she was PAYING him to narc on me!!

It was easy enough when I grew up to forgive him, he was a kid too, took a lot longer to learn how to forgive her.bshe was really just a kid trying to raise kids, and her upbringing was pretty fucked up, I found out later. We would do something she seemed punish worthy and she would make us go pull a switch off of a tree for her to whip us with "and it better be a good one!" Jeez.

Shit got bad towards the end, I decided I couldn't stick around for dad, who I loved tons, teen hormones, confusion, anger, resentment, etc...I figured if I stayed around I'd either kill her or myself. I don't believe in suicide and I sure as fuck wasn't going to jail over her sorry ass!!

Moving out, some bad stuff happened that could have been avoided, but a lot of good stuff happened too!!

Anyway, yapped on too long there, so I get it, he's being too shitty generally, even though he is being good enough to take care of them. Needs to sit down and have a long, couple hour talk with them.

One of the girls kinda comes off as parttly mentally retarded. (That's prolly not 'pc' these days) I do like the girls though, but yeah, shit they've been sheltered! Do wonder why the fuck his dad didn't stick up for his ass though! Maybe I missed something, I tend to read stories a bit, then come back a day or three later and continue on.

Well, on to the next chapter! Oh! Can't wait for the moment when he decides he needs her tight teen virgin ass!! Woo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore the comments below

Damn anonymous, Colleen’s character sure is no more retarded then you unloading all your therapy needing BS here. Scary thing is, she is a made up character, you are a real piece of work.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 4 years ago

Very much enjoyed it. Great character development. Nice writing style. Looking forward to reading how it all comes together.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Love it - on to Part 2! 5*

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great first part of this story. Excellent character development and definition...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 1 year ago

5 stars, of course. Love your stories, Jim Bob, so happy you're still writing. Thanks for posting.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Holy crap! Loved the story but hopefully it will get better for Clay and the girls once he gets over his anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the second time I am reading it. I am enjoying it a lot more this time as I read it more slowly than the last time.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

Frankly this story is hard to enjoy because your MC is a fucking Prick. I mean get the fuck over yourself it's been 10 years your Dad is dead the Whore is dead what the fuck else do you want the fucking sisters as well. If Clay had got his wish then yeah everyone would be dead and he could be all by himself hating everyone despite the fact it was his brainless idea to join the fucking Marines.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

I agree with Xhristianj below me. Your MC's a bit of a dick. We get it. He's angry. But that's all that his character is. An angry white boy being angry. Now what would have been interesting is the three of them sitting down and actually talking things out. MC showing the dirty magazines to the sisters to show them just how much of a hypocrite and a slut their mother actually was. You've got the bones of a decent story here, but at the moment it's a bit all over the place. Hope the second part is easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

stupid bitches couldn't change clothes in the bathroom?

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg4 months ago

So this supposedly well-educated, well-disciplined adult male still harbors a grudge against his step-sisters for their poor behavior when they were 8 YEARS OLD?? He’s an immature little ass.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is the first time I’m commenting on this site. I literally couldn’t finish this story because I just want this MC to die. How fucking stupid can you fucking be? I hope the MC does in future parts. It would be deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How do you expect the way this was written that many individuals will read this. Just way to convoluted story line and plott. What little sex is shared is forced and is not erotica. This story is simply not enjoyable.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 month ago

What a F**ked up life. Wonder how the 2 girls turn out and how Anita covered the Million$ library renovation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5085 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES