All Comments on '109 Brevard Street Ch. 02'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
Enjoyed

I had never sucked a cock before, thought about it but never did any thing until the night that I was at a local sex movie theater. I went into the mens room to piss and there was a black man pissing inthe next urnal I looked at him and he smiled at me and stopped his cock from pissing and holding it tight turned to fdace me and asked "ever suck one" I said "No" OOOH nice then I can give you your firsst lesson. come over and sit onthe stool. I did that ahd he still holding his hard cock tightly he steped close and said "Take it in your mouth" I leaned forard and just as I took his cock in my mouth he let go of mit and he finished his piss down my mouth. I kept sucking and soon got a real big load of his cum shootng in my mouth.

He commented You doit nice come with me back to the movie and you can suck me and some of the other guys there. I ended up sucking 9 guys to more than one nice tasting cum. eagerly.

visit the theather often now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a Twist

I'm so happy that this is how you decided to end this story. I truly enjoy reading your stories. Keep them Cummings.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

Love it I'd love to see more of Billy and his man soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, human trafficking is bullshit, this story was hot til that asshole pulled his trick outta the bag. I enjoyed the twink sex but had to skim the rest of the crap that happened, the ending was good, fucker got just what he deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous