All Comments on '10th Anniversary Ch. 02'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's about to be single in the future.

Videotape the shit and kick the bitch to the curb. Hell I's even leave her ass there.

elling50elling50about 8 years ago
The third option

Get out of a marriage with such an insensitive woman. She just care about herself and her pleasures, and not her husbands emotions. Not a basis for a lasting relationship.

BrewtooBrewtooabout 8 years ago
Disgusting Wimp

That's guy's a disgusting wimp and he should just kill himself and then this miserable story will end.l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Turnabout Is Fair Play

Tell wifey you're glad she likes the idea of an open marriage and you're going to find yiourself someone to fuck on a regular basis. Yahoo!

screwherscrewherabout 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for chapter 2 in such a quick fashion. I throughly enjoyed chapter 1. I re read it multiple times in anticipation of part two. I couldn't wait until tommy got his wife up to the room and fucked her. It didn't disappoint. The husbands inner conflict only enhanced the sex his wife was enjoying. I can't wait for chapter 3!

I must admit. This is how I want my wife spending our next anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What´s the point of this story?

Totally irrational plot.Why he didn't just go and let her there?I would be cutting my losses and bye.He is not a willing cuckold, but is not reacting at the same time.You could put him in heavy drugs, that's the only way I can see a husband acting like him.Unbelievable story.Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So The Wife Just Suddenly Turns Into a Zombie Cock Monster?

How fucking stupid is this? Come out of moms basement author.She has sex with a boy and all.of a.sudden treats her husband like something on the bottom of her shoe? Idiocy personified.Time for hubby to move on and dump the cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
get her out of your system

basically she just told you that you do not satisfy her get your wallet out the door go home disconnect all the credit cards phones take the kids and leave then you have her out of your system and you and the kids are out of her system that's her choice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
For many readers, this type of story

is the least popular on the site. The husband is humiliated and replaced on his anniversary. It isn't cheating or even wife sharing. It's disrespect, and the husband's character is so weak and so pathetic that he pretty much deserves what he gets.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
Bad

Just not interesting.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
I'm Giving This ONE More Chapter...

I'm giving this one more chapter or hubby to grow a set.

"You asked me what I wanted to do. And you got your answer." – If you need him to TELL you no, if you can’t control YOURSELF enough to say no on your own, then what kind of a marriage do you have? What happens if he’s not there to tell you no? Tommy himself said that if he was 5 minutes later getting back at the hot tub that you would have been fucking! Would that have been your husband’s fault, too?

She may not realize it, but he has a third choice: he can divorce her ass! Then she can fuck as many big dick man-sluts as she wants!

And he shouldn't have left the room. He should have stayed and recorded it, so that when they get divorced he can threatened to show it to their families, friends, co-workers, etc if she doesn't give him FULL custody with control over visitation.

"It didn't matter what I was going to say. My wife was going to be fucking Tommy again shortly one way or another." - That's right, and that's why her prior excuse that he could have said no is ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Yank loser

What is it with you yanks, grow some and tell her NO!!

I get it if you wanted to share but not where she gets to tell you against your wishes. Total disrespect.

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
WOW

Well, I think your getting a lot of reactions from the readers, which is what you are after. If your story was based in reality, then it would be time for hubby to cut his losses and since he had grabbed his wallet and stormed out f his room in the resort, leaving his wife changing into sexy undies for the interloper. And considering the way that their conversation ended......Yeppers it would be the perfect time for hubby to grow the balls that he should have in the first place, and continued out of the lobby into a car and went home. By the time his wife would have figured out that he'd left and wasn't coming back. She would be on her own with "big dick" and friends. By the time she got back to town, she wouldn't be fit to be married let alone being a mom. Now, do you have the balls to write the rest of the story like this or is hubby going to bow down to his wife becoming a whore for big dicks for the rest of her life? So, whats it to be? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There are no redeeming characters to root for.

The wife is a lying cheater and the husband is a spineless wimp. I'm not saying he has to get all Rambo on their asses but no guy with an ounce of self respect would accept being disrespected like that. Not even if he was into that sort of kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice tail

Interesting story which has the Husband looking at his options. It is their tenth anniversary and they went away for a long weekend to reconnect. That tells me that Jill has become restless and listening to Tommy brag at the pool on his conquests has her looking for her youth and excitement again. It appears that she is a size queen and experiencing orgasms for the first time other than oral. This horse is long out of the barn and there is no way it is going back without a fight or bluntly to make his life miserable. The ball is now in his court and he can live with his wife having lovers and looking the other way or he can opt out and start a new life for himself. Well written tale and loving the emotional ride.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Works well as a parody

I have to admit I was laughing out loud toward the end. I don't know if this is supposed to be a parody of the typical cuck/humiliation fetish stories, but it works REALLY well if you accept it as such.

Nothing about this story makes sense. Why would a wife experience such a dramatic personality change? Why would a husband just stand there and accept what happened, without previously expressing a desire to be humiliated by another man? This is fetish fantasy at its most absurd.

Then there is the whole "big dick" fetish, where a woman experiences sex like she's never felt before, and now can never return to just "normal" sex with an average-sized cock. And of course, we will soon read the obligatory gangbang scene. Because now sex with just one man isn't enough for her. And hubby has 15 minutes to decide whether to sit and watch or file for divorce! Either way, it's happening, baby, because the girl can't help herself anymore! She's gone cock crazy! LOL.

I appreciate the effort, author, but this story would work far better in the Fetish category. (Unless it was your intent to be humiliated here in the comments section -- in which case, job well done.)

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Option 3

Take back his wife, put his foot down, and kick Tommys ass!!!

cap5356cap5356about 8 years ago
lust

this story can be so like real life. i can see how this can happen in real life very easily

mainly because of them listening to this guy all day. it had to affect her somewhat by all that he was saying and from what her friends have been telling her. to bad hubby didn't know what she has been hearing from her friends or he might have decided to leave the pool area that day. he put his trust in his wife but she threw it away when she decided to have the guy. she is only looking for herself and not what it could do to their marriage. at this point she doesn't care what it does as she is only thinking of herself. seems to me its time for him to either go with the flow or leave her. it may take a long time for her to get over how this guy makes her feel. and all that while she will be losing respect for her husband as he sits waiting for her. remember she did tell him he could have said no and make her leave in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ball Transfer....

Wife grows balls; husband loses his. Will his grow back in Ch. 03 so Tommy will have his kicked in ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Betrayal is Betrayal

Lust not love, there is always someone better out there, but hopefully marriage means more then just lust. However, now that she has given in to lust there is no taking back the betrayal, no "getting it out of her system"......Please, just end the marriage, a man's love for his wife shouldn't result in his humilation and acceptance of betrayal. I always hope for reconcilation, but she has no remorse, she shows no regret for the hurt she caused and continues to cause.....not one iota of sympathy is shown for the husband she supposedly loves.....no marriage here, and his love for her shouldn't force him to accept the unacceptable.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
Well she is just a slut

She says it's up to her husband but she is just a slut who came out of her shell and now she can't be trusted! She is willingly giving up her family for an aggressive lover.

The husband left it up to her! Is he a WILLING cuckold or a just wimp who can't stand up to assholes? If he didn't want her to do it then he should have told Tommy to fuck off. Then get his wife out of there! But he didn't do that and is now paying for it!

Tell her her it needs to end NOW! If she doesn't agree then dump her! Or stay married and be a good little cucky!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Erotic? More like a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ridiculous story

This story is so far from reality that it does seem like a parody as someone else commented.

We've done the hotwife thing and been swinging for over 10 years and this would never happen, ever. Bet this was probably written by some kid in their parents basement.

Garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So, she decided she likes being a slut. So what?

The husband is the only unknown, except that he's not unknown. Just a timid undecided wimp, which explains why his wife decided to find out what a real man could do for her. Now she knows, and she likes it. Surprised? Just another day at the zoo, watching the alpha male slap down the useless irrelevant drone male. Real exciting and erotic. Thanks for trying.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 8 years ago
WTF

And he's still there talking to her? Not real... you don't go from happily married to a slut in 10 minutes... But, this is his story and he can write it anyway he sees fit... But, at least how in something to give the guy at least one ball...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Duh

Moronically simplistic story.

bassraybassrayabout 8 years ago
Stupid story

Not much of a wife. I hope this is the end of it. She ended them so it's time to book. There is nothing here for him. Let her find her own way home.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
And guess what dear annony! You're the fucking momkey!! A 5

for effort and content and to help your score from you know who!!! In case you don't the asshole of LIT dear annony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit another bonnietaylor2 piece of shit- must be related by incest.

Garbage as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loser

She has no respect for you, whitewashed her excuse to fuck around and blamed your lack of manhood, openly as a slut cheats in front of everyone at the hotel and screws the hell out of the stud with you there so...

She's right - you're not a man and now you are attempting to justify your conduct?

A real man left last night while she was fucking the stud. A real man would have taken her plane ticket, cancelled their joint credit cards, gone home alone, changed the locks and contacted an attorney and all...after he took some clear pictures of her with the stud for proof of adultery!

Love, you idiot, you're a tool, she's a player and a slut AND - she has NO Respect for you so...Get Lost...Loser!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
His wife was the cheating bitch and he hated the lover?

His wife was the cheating bitch and he hated the lover? Why after what happened in the jacuzzy, was he still in the hotel? Why wasn't he in his way home to begin the divorce proceedings? As some comment said in part 1, the previous work from this writer shows only wimp and weak husbands, married to selfish and whore wives...So not good endings can be expect from this sad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cancel

The stories here are just so bad its time to just shut down this site,

Most readers hate the stories anyway so just shut it all down and we can be happy again..

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago

Once she gave her explanation and her ultimatum it would have been over. If she had at least been apologetic I could have continued.

Wow, she would resent him? What a selfish bitch. What about him resenting her. Time to turn and leave and tell,her she can do what she wants but she is on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good.

I resent young guys like Tommy but they have a way about them. So confident and masterful. Hubby is defeated and will come to like it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Funny

"So is it out of your system now?" I asked with some sensitivity..... "some sensitivity". That's the funniest line in this sad tale. Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but......

It's so well written that I had to give it a high score. Again, it doesn't matter what the critics think about the content, what the husband should have done, or what they would have done. It's the author's story, not yours. You're welcome to write one and submit it, and I'd hope that you'd write as well as this author but I doubt it. Also, I have a remedy for your dislike of the stories on this site in this genre. If you don't like them, quit clicking on the site and genre, and stop reading them. Apparently, you think that the stories should only be written to please your tastes, which shows your selfishness. Let the other numerous readers judge for themselves, and you can read stories that please you on some other site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Old ex con

I'd have put him down and fucked him in the ass like a bitch.....and the wife would be history - after I knocked the shit out of her .... scraped his knuckles up .... then called from the road....reporting a rape

dc6370dc6370about 8 years ago
Okay, uncle

This is a bit over board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Why

Are you still writing about the ex husband and refering to her as a wife... she is a divorced bitch by now.

So from now on bring in Jill the former cheating wife as the narrator and change the plot to May December for the bitchey old hen and the dastardely young studley low life poacher with the STD's.

And if you must speak of the former husband, let be about the wonderful life he was driven into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry whores should work at whorehouses and not be married, 1*

if she's married and does it, remember dead wives tell no lies. A sock with ballbearings in it, in the dark near Tommy's place at night a few well placed swings, the good looks are gone and the balls are mush. Duck in the bar pretend drunk, order more drinks, god I was so heart broken knowing my wife was fucking someone else I just drank my self into oblivion. Divorce the skank. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why do Husbands take this crap from their wives

Writing not bad , but why is it the man problem to keep his wife in line and when she can't think for herself because of a Big Dick in this case , and then she will resent him if he said NO ........

I think he should dump her ass and go home , because the way this story going she will be leaving with Tommy and his friends anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes...but

Yes. It was hot. But in the next instalment I want him to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce the bitch

Tape it send to all her friends and neighbors including her parents. If that was my wife I would go get me some fun items come back while they were doing it hit him in the head with a baseball bat,. Severe his dick and shove it down my wife' throat and ask her while I am doing it how she likes Tommy's dick now. This did happen in real life. We got there while this woman was choking on her lovers dick while the husband keep yelling at her how she liked his dick now.

Guys like Tommy will get the wrong guy pissed and end up jacked up The wife well she is just another dumb bitch who threw it all away for some dick. Not worth keeping.Her kids will be impressed at mom also as the find out what kind of slut she is and choose a dick instead of their family.

I hope you can give the husband back his dignity because in real life a guy like him will crack and would not be good for anyone around.

The other option would be to blow Tommy's brains out with a 40 cal while they were doing it and let the brain matter spill all over he wife. Wouldn't shoot her because she would remember that the rest of her life and feel like she couldn't get it off her.

deadonedeadoneabout 8 years ago
Boy what a short sighted self centered bitch

A. She says " But if you choose that I'll probably resent you for it and that resentment will likely build" My question WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS RESENTMENT!! She has said he can not and has not ever made her come. That he is shit.

B. When he acts more assertive she fires back fuck you

C. She has said this will continue AFTER they get back.

D. She has done and given things to dickweed that she NEVER gave to hubby!

Need I go on. There is no more marriage she has completely trashed it and him. What is left to return to?

Everything they would try to have sex, he would feel totally inadequate and she would be saying fuck your no Tommy. There wont be any trust ever again. If she is not home alone with him she will be fuck the next big dick.

If for some insane reason he stays (stupid people do stupid things) I would hop on pump it hard and cum without worrying about how she feels.

I still say tell her to go down to Tommys room then take everything and leave. She can find away home on her own (no ID no flying).

Burn baby burn

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
shit shit and more shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Choose your own ending :)

"I still can't believe this happened. I just never saw it coming and now it is too late. The horse is out of the barn I guess."

From the first couple of sentences of the first chapter it seem obvious that this won't just be a holiday thing. So its going to end either 1, he goes home, 2, she changes her mind(unlikely) 3, open/cuckold marriage 4, divorce or my favourite 5, double homicide

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is this going to go to another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC-ETY WACC!

DON'T TALK BACK!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
Where is the ball bat?

B T B and BEAT the BASTARD!

That is one marriage that did not get past the 10th anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
These stories are so stupid I can't relate.

If a husband did this he is either gay or bi or just doesn't love his wife, this idiot got nothing but heart ache out of this, why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TRASH

only the likes of bonnietaylor the "momkey" would consider something like this erotic.

The whore doesn't know any better. Gave it a ONE STAR rating in honor of that mouthy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What does this story tell us?

It tells us that you are a middle aged, pathetic loser of a man who has had no sex life in recent memory. Get your fucking act together loser, go out and FUCK a women before you become completely gay. Right now, you're obviously fighting gay desires, but it might just be because you have no sex life. Either get one, or go out a suck a cock, but spending countless hours posting this utterly ridiculous garbage here is not a solution.

alwaysbeentherealwaysbeenthereabout 8 years ago
Is life catching up?

Because they is no talk of the past their is no way of knowing the damage being done. Everybody has a breaking point and sometime the past catches up, it's hard when it happens later rather than sooner and you think all is well. Revenge is never awesome, nobody wins; denial, anger,remorse and acceptance , time for talking has come and gone unless he sticks his pride away. Ten years mean a lot and by then you know a person well enough to know when something isn't right. But then again this is just one reader's opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another marriage throw away because of a big dick

Time for him to find a young girl to get it out of his system so he won't resent her. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
the guy is a pussy

be a man instead of a cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

choice number 3

toss her out of room, pack your bags, file as soon as you get home

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for a good read and content.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Another 5 star submission!

Very erotic and visual, more so than the first one.

He should have told her to go to his room and have a gang bang. But when she got back, he would be gone, on the way home to their house and children, and would be filing as soon as possible. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Redeem This Guy

Let this guy find a woman to have sex with while his wife is being a whore or let him leave her there and tell her to go live with the college guy. I already hate him for not doing anything up to now, please don't make me despise him for totally whimping out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need some balls

He should kick her ass out and split

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable pile of garbage

Why wouldn't he step aside and let the fucking begin and then take some video? That way he's gets custody and she leaves the marriage with nothing? He should carefully explain that option to his wife and tell her not to fuck the stud. Then make a plan for the divorce that's coming down the road. My problem with this story is that you make him such a wimpy, spineless, prideless sad sack that's it makes the story totally implausible. Not worth the time spent to read it.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

Wow. What a fantastic story. So true to life. Well Bonnie's life anyway. And so original... Anniversary cuckolded by slut wife... Never read one of those before. Where do these authors come up with these clever ideas?

"You shouldn't have asked me. You should have grabbed my arm and gotten me out of there. But you didn't. You asked me what I wanted to do. And you got your answer."

Bullshit. If she didn't want to keep her vows no woman is worth the fight. Kick em to the curb. Quick.. Plenty of decent women in the world that aren't sluts. Why hate the guy? It's the wife he should hate. But the best revenge is to get on top of another woman and live well. Hopefully he picked up some bimbo in the lounge and filed for divorce as soon as they got home. In fact phoned his attorney so she could be served as they got off the plane. That's what I would have done. Oh yeah, and any guy that gets married without a totally favorable prenup as well as postnuptial amendments is nuts. No wonder millenials don't get married.

So is this the end or do we get chapter three of monkey sex and Mr. Wimp crying in his beer?

What would I have done? Coming back to the hot tube I would have kneed the guy in the balls then in the face. And told wifey dear we're done... Bye.. See ya. Have a nice life... She already blew the guy so marriage was over then and there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Burn them

No self respecting man would allow this. He should ditch her there and go home and find a respectful partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

She a dirty cunt who deserves to be alone. Hope he keeps walking and never looks back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Possible

No self-respecting man, who is really a man, would put up with this. Once she had fucked Tommy, he should have left her is his dust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I figured it out why authors do this type of depressing story

You see her husband should of been man enough to tell her not to blow or fuck Tommy. She is just to stupid to say know to a big dick. It was his fault that Tommy became the alpha male and took charge to fuck his wife. The poor un loyal wife just has to be told what to do, Now that Tommy is in charge she can do what she wants without her husbands interference. I believe these authors for these type of stories think because you have a big dick that you are already the alpha male. Bet I can prove that wrong with my 40 cal.

This type of story is so depressing I can't even get off on the sex between them. What fucking horrible human being can a wife of ten years disrespect her husband in the most damaging way. Think I am going to have to stop reading these type of stories. You can tell the authors of these stories and the way it is laid out are by male authors who have no idea what a woman really wants through sex and a personal relationship to know someone is always going to be there for them when things get tough. I really hope the author does right by the husband because these stories are starting to get not worth the reading because they challenge a mans manhood because the woman can't make a good choice without the husband telling them what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HAVE A BUCKET FULL OF VOMIT FOR THIS CRAP

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And this asshat just sucks it up? The best response to her choice is....

....to go back to the room, get a dozen photos and some video, then get outta there with all the plastic and IDs, go home, clean them out, gut the house and list it, file and move the fuck on with his life.

She clearly has no respect or love for their time together, why should he?

If there was ever vindication for a rousing BTB tale, this was it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Fuck you in the heart dear annony! You old ugly fat ED fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

In honor of that whore of Lit bonnietaylor2

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

in honor of the asshole of LIT, dear annony the old ugly sad lonely fag with ED!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

in honor of the asshole of LIT, dear annony the old ugly sad lonely fag with ED!!

suckermansuckermanover 7 years ago
great story

What a sexy story. something the same happened to me with my wife but we were at home when she said she wanted this chap badly. They didnt use a hotell though, they did it in our bed and it wasnt just once. When talking a bit later she told me one of the reasons was that a thick 8" beats a thin 4" anytime. She then went on to describe other differences between him and me. none complementary to me. And also I couldnt complain because of me not stopping her before with some other guys..

Ive just cum in my pants thinking back. Thanks very much and if you want some more ideas contact me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lol

What a cartoonishly evil bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yup, she's a whore.

He'd better just run run run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
You could have stopped me?

Interesting story, I normally don't read the kind of stories where the husband stands by and lets his wife do whatever. that being said. I feel that both husband and wife share in the infidelity. Him? in not doing anything but just stand there knowing something had happened already. He should have dropped the drinks and walked off, if his wife followed him, good, if not, then he had lost her already. but she would have known that he wasn't happy with the going ons.

Her? "You could have stopped me" Really? She's not no little kid, she knew that what she was doing was wrong. and when asked why. instead of apologizing, she threatens him when asked if it was over with Tommy. I don't know how many more pages there are before the story ends. but I'm sure I could write more pages than whatever he or she writes just showing how this story was a bad idea the way it was presented. It might have been better if she at least tried to hide it, and gone behind his back. He had the only keys, why did he open the door for them? Well let's see what happens in the next chapter. But in my opinion he's lost her already. mainly because an anniversary vacation is supposed to be for a husband and wife to celebrate their years together, not just for her pleasure. another is, now that she's confessed her feelings for a larger appendage. now whenever they get back there is always going to be another Tommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Emotions are decent

The emotions built around someone else being able to do your wife better than you is a solid foundation for a great LW story. Its something than almost all men struggle with the thought of at some point. This particular wife and the sex scene seem almost beyond belief though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why hubby didn’t cold cock Tommy at the first and THEN have a little chat with...

....wifey about whether they would stay married more than 5 minutes longer can only be attributed to the fact that you wrote hubby as a week-willed limp-waisted boob.

The real surprise (again) is why wifey would “let go” so easily the first time some loud mouthed jerkoff made a pass.

Tommy is outrageous and hubby should certainly have used his mid-life financial clout to make the college boyz go away for their indecent approaches to married

women. Yup, liability is a frightful thing to hoteliers!

This story just keeps getting better and better. Wifey makes it all his fault that she chose out of their marriage and spent the night fucking Joe college.

Now she gives him a non-choice between two intolerable options and stiffs him again with an ultimatum. This is outrageous and insulting on every level.

I’m beginning to think you are the boob here. You write all women as unrequited sluts, all narrator husbands as cuckold wannabes without a single drop of assertiveness in them and no will to protect or prevent.

Let’s be clear here. Wifey was completely and totally in the wrong from the get-go.

She needs a couple of good spankings and a rousing divorce to help her get her head right. When two people commit, anything, and I mean ANYTHING that threatens that union should be shot down with 4-inch guns or a minor nuclear response. Anything less is unworthy of both hubby and wifey.

BTW, it wasn’t on him to tell her “No”, it was on her not to let things go anywhere near there in the first place.

Yup, I’m liking that nuclear response more and more. Total annhilation is called for here. Only now wifey should be in the target area, too.

😝

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why couldn't the cheating bitch stop herself.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Never have understood why an author would write such a low self-esteem male.

The story is boring because of the wimpy hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another spineless husband

Why wouldn't he pack his things and go home immediately? If he's smart, he'll let her fuck Tommy, take some pictures with his cellphone and use them in the divorce. Take her credit cards, her passport and her cell phone with him. Once he gets home, file for a divorce and show the pictures to everyone they know - family, friends and acquaintances. She'll be toast and have to move away to start over. Doing nothing is just stupid.

1 star

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Oh go on

I'll skip to ch04 and see how this fuck up ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally Stupid

No self respecting man would allow such total stupidity. To the curb!! Take the money and tickets, credit cards, passport and get the hell out of Dodgy. Leave the slut to her own resources.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Just skip the rest of the totally stupid story. Not worth the time to read as everyone knows it's a below average tale of a wimpy husband, his cheating slut wife, and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man why does the hubby have to be a wimp. Cmon man. This is whack. He should have slapped the hell outta him. Took all the money left her sorry ass. Cmonnnnn

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

Loved the wife’s confession. Some very true words. Husband might have made a few better arguments. Taken a little initiative. He could offer an open marriage. See what her reaction woukd be. None the less this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Typical selfish bitch … I guess she’s not worried in the least that her dear hubby would grow to resent her …

Hubby is a total loser. Unless in the next chapter he gets some hot babe to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simple fact, little small penis beta boys like me need to know our place. Women need real men with real cocks and that means to shut up and be a good little cuckold. Guys reading this are probably laughing at me but I don't care. I know my wife is getting fucked regularly by her boss and I enjoy being a small dick loser cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have told the wife, "I hope you like being divorced", as I'm going home, talking with a lawyer, and then you can be served. That way you can have ALL of the sex you want.

usaretusaret12 months ago

Still cuke sh*.

BigDee44BigDee4411 months ago

He should just go home and start the file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The best thing he should have done was packed and went home and started the divorce. He can surely see that she doesn't love him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
755 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES