11-13.avi; or, The Engagement Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My love...how I wish that could have been my mouth pleasuring you! It was almost as though I could feel Julia's pleasure palpably radiating out of every inch of her, my angel.

The scent of Julia's and Tasha's arousal began to mix with their perfumes, and I felt I would not be able to contain myself much longer. Tasha reached around and caressed Julia's buttocks, occasionally giving them a light smack that resounded in my ears like blissful torture. It was as though my nerves had jumped out of my body and now sat on the surface of my skin, and they had become capable only of transmitting pleasure, such was my state of inebriation and arousal. I began to unbutton my pants, desperate to at least be able to relieve myself like a pathetic voyeur, wondering how I would ever handle this emotionally when it was over. But I didn't care. I was completely enraptured in the moment, and the heartache could not stop my desire.

"No," Julia said suddenly, breaking the moment. She pulled her crotch away from Tasha's mouth. I'd spoiled the moment. "Rule #1, you take your pants off, THOSE go on. She pointed to an end table I hadn't noticed before. On it was some strange looking pair of what looked like women's underwear, with a small rubber dildo attached to it pointing inward. Next to the panties was a transparent, hollowed-out piece of plastic in the shape of a penis.

"Julia..." I began in a tone of voice that must have sounded dreamy. "Please..." I said. "I miss you."

"No," she said firmly. I sighed and reluctantly stopped with only my pants unbuttoned, but still on.

She smiled. "Trust me, Patrick. We'll make it worth your while. Don't you miss the taste of my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Then sit back and stop touching yourself."

She began to disrobe Tasha, looking in my direction while she did it, as though she were pretending to undress me. Julia cupped Tasha's ample left breast in her hand, and placed her open mouth over the other. She gently rubbed the nipple in between her lips until Tasha sighed in pleasure.

"Come here," she whispered, and my instinct was to interpret it as directed at me, but it was clearly for Tasha. Julia sank to to her knees and tossed her underwear onto the couch next to me.

Oh God, oh my God, I thought in a state of confused arousal. It was like I was in the middle of one of the porno videos I'd gotten used to watching every night.

Julia lay down on her back, and again whispered "come here" to Tasha. Tasha crawled over near Julia's head and I thought she was going to lean over and kiss her again, but instead she lifted a knee over Julia and straddled her face. She gasped while the sound from Julia resembled a moan of both contentment and excitement, which was muffled by Tasha's legs and vagina. Tasha fixed me briefly with one of her cold, neutral gazes, and with her eyes still on me began slowly rubbing her pussy on Julia's face. My love's beautiful face. They pleasured each other in this position, tongues performing a confident dance that seemed perfectly choreographed. It was obvious that they knew how to take care of each other. Julia was making sounds that I'd never heard from her when she was with me.

I was desperate to touch myself though, even if it could only be the sensitive parts of my inner thigh and perineum while my cock was in the plastic cage. I throbbed with the accumulation of the past several days. "Ah, fuck," I muttered to myself, and clumsily took my pants off while staying on the couch. I kept my shirt on, painfully aware of my slight gut.

"The rules," Julia said, looking at me from between Tasha's smooth legs..

"Goddammit," Tasha said as their rhythm was disrupted. She lifted a leg and backed off of Julia's face. It glistened with sweat and the seepage of Tasha's pleasure.

"Fine, fine," I said. I got off the couch, conscious of my erection, and walked over to the devices on the table. "Julia, I-"

"Shut up," she said. "Must you spoil everything? Just put it on, you idiot." I clumsily inserted my penis into the plastic mold and affixed the piece that closed it off. I couldn't tell exactly how to get it off, though, and would probably need help with it later. It was embarrassing that I couldn't fill it all the way, but at least it didn't hurt too much to have an erection with it on.

Julia and Tasha rolled onto their sides, continuing to make love to each other with their tongues.

"I love you," I whispered to myself with a faint sob. I heard a chortle from Julia that was muffled by the wet pussy in her face. I grabbed the bottle of lubricant and put a healthy dose on the small plug fixed to the panties. HhadHHad I not been in a very relaxed, anything-goes state, I would have hesitated or not done it at all, but nevertheless I carefully slid the panties on and slowly put the anal plug in with a gasp. My sphincter muscles clenched reflexively and I forced them to relax. I laid down carefully on the couch and continued to watch while I gently brushed my fingers as close to my cock as possible.

Julia soon let out a cry as she came, and doused Tasha's mouth with a moderate amount of ejaculate. Most of it flowed out of Tasha's mouth and left a wet spot on the ground, but she seemed to take care to preserve some in the hollow of her cheek. I'd only managed to get Julia to do that a couple of times, and both had required a lot more work on my part. The scent of aroused woman started gradually to overcome the peaches-and-lavender perfume, and it tormented my nostrils with thoughts of desires withheld from me.

Tasha's first orgasm soon followed, and they calmed down a bit. They giggled gently, if a little mischievously, and stood up. They walked over to me and sat on the leather couch, their sweat-and-cum-slicked skin sticking to the material and making a bit of a squelching noise.

I felt utterly helpless. I did not want to disobey their earlier warning and ruin this tortured moment, but I desperately needed relief. Their shining skin was millimeters away. Their scents were inside of me, taking me over.

"Do you still want me?" Julia asked with a smile. Up close, I could see the fluid remnants of Tasha's orgasm streaked on her face.

"Yes," I said. "So much. So much. Anything."

"Then you shall have me, my dear." She turned my head gently towards Tasha, and Tasha leaned forward, the scent of Julia's cunt dancing like fermented passion off of her mouth, and pressed her lips against mine. Tasha gently expelled the small amount of cum into my mouth. Not expecting this, most of it dripped down onto my legs.

"Do you like how I taste?" Julia asked.

I couldn't say anything and break our touch, which was devouring me inside and out. Oh my love, your taste-

I couldn't see, but I felt Julia smack my plastic-enclosed penis. Hard. It bounced back a bit. She giggled as Tasha and my mouth clawed for purchase in a war for ownership of Julia's sex. But I could never own her, as this evening was proving. No, she was the one who claimed ownership of me as Tasha's tongue probed inside my mouth. She pulled back and I was left in a daze, my mouth still open. Then, Tasha spat into me and I recoiled instinctively.

I turned to kiss Julia, longing to give her the delicious taste of her own pussy and eradicate Tasha's usurpation of what had once been mine. But Julia pulled away and taunted me with an exaggerated smack of her lips.

"Tut tut," she said. "How do those little panties feel, hon?" she said, and then smacked my bottom right at the spot at which the plug was inserted. I spasmed uncontrollably and bolted upright like a body being shocked back into life with electrical paddles in the emergency room. The pressure on my prostate was causing a small amount of cum to ooze out of me into the container, and I begged Julia, "Please, let me."

"No," she said. "In fact, it's getting close to time for the party. The others will be here soon." My heart sank and my cock cried out for relief. I leaned forward on the couch, arching my back and grinding my buttocks over the plug. "That's enough," she said. "This was just a taste of what you have in store. Take the panties off." Her tone had become brusque and business-like, without even a trace of sentiment or playfulness. I felt utterly at a loss, throbbing with arousal and still heartbroken by seeing the love of my life with another person. "The cage stays on. Or you can leave if you prefer."

I was tormented and felt suddenly more alone than ever before.

"We're going to take a shower," Julia said. She and Tasha picked up their clothes. "You should get dressed. We'll be back in a half hour; there's the remote," she said, pointing. "You can watch TV if you want, but leave the cage on."

The two giggled and walked out of the room. I heard them stop in the kitchen and open the refrigerator or freezer, pull out something that sounded like a glass dish, and place it on the counter. "Hey, your ring is in here!" Julia shouted. "Don't forget it later!" They then left the kitchen and walked down the hall, to where I assumed was a shower.

"Your ring," I thought, with a pain in my heart. "Your ring."

I was still in shock and high as a kite. I zoned out for a moment, lost in remembrance of the past half hour and trying to navigate the pain that I knew would intensify when the night was over. Despite all this, I felt no small amount of pride at having just witnessed something that most only fantasized about. It would be my little secret, I decided, a way of quietly and secretly exerting a dominance over the other guests who would soon be here that would have no clue about the intimacy that had just been shared with me, albeit in a limited fashion.

My erection finally began to subside, which was the only relief that seemed forthcoming. I cautioned myself to leave the cage on for now, in case one of them came back and witnessed me breaking their rule. Anyhow, I couldn't really figure out how to get it off even if I'd wanted to. I'd put my pants back on in a few minutes, I decided. I clicked the TV on, but it appeared to get no reception. Changing the channel did nothing, even though it was on. I grabbed the DVD remote and turned it on, just wanting something to fill the quiet and relax me for a moment. Whatever was in the player should do; comedy, action, whatever, it wouldn't be at the forefront of my concentration.

But something different entirely was in store, it seemed.

At first, the screen remained dark and I heard some muffled noises, scraping, mumbled human voices. It sounded almost like a garbled television transmission. I turned it up and heard "that's better" coupled with ambient noise. The view on the screen shifted somewhat, seeming to back up. Suddenly, I was confronted with a large close-up of a vagina.

"What the fuck?" I wondered. The camera pulled back. It was Julia on the screen. Her hand was over her genitals and rubbing slowly. She bucked her hips slightly, in time with the rhythm of her hand. She moaned in pleasure.

This is so fucking messed up, I thought. What has happened to you, my love?

I heard a deep voice encouraging Julia from offscreen.

"Yeah, baby, that's my girl," a man said. "Hit that shit." He laughs and then sighs contentedly. Contented. With Julia. My Julia.

Onscreen, my love periodically smacked her clit in between strokes. She gasped and bucked her hips even harder than before. This continued for a moment and then the view changed as someone must have stood up with the camera.

"C'mon over, girl. Enough preseason, it's game-time." Julia calmly closed her legs back together, sat up, and crawled towards the edge of the bed at the bottom of the camera's vision. A smile radiated from her. My own muscles tensed as I understood at that moment that I was the furthest thing from her mind, and would be forever.

Jesus, I thought. Oh God, no, not this too. She wouldn't!

The camera pointed down, displaying the muscular chest of a young man with a fully erect phallus. His feet framed his cock in the grotesque point of view afforded by the camera. I felt a flood of shame when I saw my love's mouth slowly approach the head, which stood out a full ten inches from his anonymous waist. She formed an 'O' with her mouth and I felt a wave of sadness pass through my entire being. Julia moved her mouth up and down over his cock several times, and then smacked her lips in satisfaction. Those lips of hers that I knew so well, that I'd kissed hundreds of times. I felt I could taste the foulness of the anonymous man's cock in my own mouth.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to turn it off. I wanted to die.

But I couldn't do any of those. Because I also wanted to touch myself and imagine that it was me. I was the one with whom she was making love using her mouth. I was the one she was thinking of when taking her pleasure, I tried to tell myself. Horrified, I watched as she slurped gratuitously and pulled back for a breath, then pushed the large penis up against his toned stomach. She started licking his balls, bits of saliva dripping freely from his member and her lips.

Those lips. My love's lips.

A slow soundtrack of crashing cymbals and distorted guitars seemed to play in my head, creating a rhythmic progression towards a shameful end that contrasted with her lips smacking and the man's condescending encouragements. She was eager to please, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. She placed her hands on his abdomen and caressed him, moaning with the cock in her mouth again.

The man, whoever he was, grew louder and started to bellow.

"Come on, baby. Come on. Give me some," my Julia said as she stepped on the broken pieces of my heart. I started to cry a little bit when the man exclaimed "Ah, FUCK. FUUUUCK YES." Julia tickled his balls in a grotesque parody of the intimate and adventurous moments in which she'd tickled my anus as I was about to come, back when we shared a bed together. The man's cock spurted into my Julia's mouth, the mouth that I'd kissed so many times, the mouth that had told me she loved me. I was helpless, unable to tear away, as I watched her smiling face from his looming perspective. Amid his groans of orgasm and her sighs of receptive satisfaction, copious strands of off-white semen flowed out of her mouth.

"I love you, baby," she said to the anonymous man, when she'd swallowed what remained. He did not respond.

Suddenly it was all too overwhelming, and I wept openly, unable to concern myself with whether or not Tasha and Julia might return and catch me.

His cock. Her mouth.

My tears.

Everything bled together in a whirl. I felt mildly nauseous, but still aroused, inexplicably. I couldn't unhear the lip-smacking sounds. I couldn't unsee the sperm dripping from her fertile mouth. I couldn't unsmell the odor of Julia on Tasha's lips. Suddenly, I realized I'd been grinding my butt on the sofa, stimulating the inner folds of my buttocks and sending a river of pleasurable sensations up my spine.

Her mouth. His cum.

My heart.

I exhaustedly leaned back and clicked the DVD player off. I stared into nothingness until I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew I was being shaken by Julia.

"Hey, wake up. Patrick, people are starting to get here." This was my greeting as I swam back up into consciousness. "Come on, seriously. Put your goddamn pants on." I blinked and sat up. Julia was still in all-business mode. She crossed her arms and looked disapprovingly at me. She tossed my pants onto my lap and they covered my enclosed penis. "Everyone's at the door waiting on me, now come on!"

I jolted to life, not wanting to be seen in this pathetic state. I didn't have time to take my penis out of the cock mold, so I just put my pants on over it. I was conscious of the tapping sound over the plastic coming into contact with the metal zipper as I moved. Voices were coming from the entrance, where Tasha must have started to let people in. I squeezed my belly in and buttoned my pants shut. Julia grabbed my forearm and dragged me to the living room.

Several men entered the room. Most of them were taller than me, and lean. I immediately felt a surge of embarrassment as I noticed how much more nicely dressed than me they were. It really hit home at that moment how much I needed money, and to get my life back in order. As much as I didn't want to take the engagement ring back, and as skeezy as I felt by the thought, I was desperate to sell it as soon as I could.

"This is Lee," Tasha said. "Lee, this is Patricia, I mean, Patrick." I glanced at Tasha, who wore an expression of cold apathy. He shook hands with a firm grip, and Tasha continued to recite the others' names.

Odd, I thought. All guys? Surely some of them have girlfriends or wives or something.

And Jerome, Peter, Lee, Jason, Mark, and Tyrone were all pretty good looking, I had to admit. For guys. And it was obvious they all worked out, so I wondered why exactly none of them had a female companion.

We all sat down in the parlor. I fidgeted nervously. Julia and Tasha spent most of their time talking to the others and seeming to ignore me on purpose. Time slowed down again as my heart raced with nerves from the forced social interaction with people who were clearly my betters. I wanted to leave and be alone with my disgraces. In my lengthy silences, I lost track of what they were talking about as I replayed the video scene from earlier.

Her mouth. His balls.

The way that cum dripped out of her mouth, onto her chest.

There was no way I could think of to excuse myself and go home in the middle of all their conversations, and I didn't want to disrupt it all to publicly ask for my engagement ring back, so I sat nervously on the sidelines, shrinking away from their talk of life's successes, goals achieved, competitors bested, and so on. It seemed like everybody here was either a banker or a salesman. Eventually, I said that I had to go to the bathroom, and instead I sneaked into the living room, where the seemingly fantastical scene had taken place earlier in the evening. I smoked the last of the joint and sat down, entering into a kind of melancholic euphora.

Soon, the voices in the living room grew quieter abruptly, and I strained to hear what was going on in there without me. I heard muffled whispers for a moment, and then some nervous laughter from Tasha. I tilted my head, listening anxiously. What was going on?

More whispering. I went into the kitchen in search of some water for my drying mouth, and to get away from the intrigue I could hear from the other room. God only knew what was happening. Fuck, I can't even get out of the house without passing through there, I thought. I saw near the freezer a large glass bowl, which must have been the noise I heard earlier when the women stopped in there. It was about 2/3 filled with some white slushy drink that appeared to be thawing. The partiers in the other room seemed to have forgotten about beverages for the moment, though.

There was something inside, some strange dark shape on the bottom of the bowl, but I quickly lost interest as I heard a gasp from the living room that was loud enough to reach me in the kitchen. Then I could tell it was Julia. She was grunting loudly and crying out:

"UNH, UNG, UNH, FUCK."

I moved back to the couch in the living room, putting my hand down my pants and forgetting that my cock was covered in plastic and that I would need some assistance to get it off before leaving.

Jealousy raged in me as I understood that Tasha and Julia must be putting on the same show for all those men as they had for me.

I am not special. I thank my love for reminding me of that fact while she takes her pleasure with her lover.

I heard laughter intermixed with quiet for the next few minutes. Lots of bass-inflected chuckling from the men, and now a couple of them sighing with pleasure. All of it without me.