All Comments on '12 Months Later Ch. 05'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Guy porn

I had forgotten what this was about and had to go back and skim previous chapters to remember. It reads like he's narrating a cheesy porn flick. Or he's a porn Joe Friday. Just the facts. While I'd like emotions, I'd settle for just more physical feelings and sensations. It's all an elaborate list. Check. Check. Check. Annnd check.

Then there is the distaste I have for his dom style. Your bio says you have experience. Was that your style IRL? I'm not a masochist, physical or especially emotional so they puzzle me. The all about me style of Dom is quickly eye roll enducing. I won't bomb your rating, but no wet panties here.

BetinaCipherBetinaCipherabout 7 years ago
Some suggestions for making it stronger

I enjoyed the novelty of some of the sex positions, but as soon as I get a whiff that one of the subs is not into the scene, the whole thing goes cold for me. I think you miss an opportunity here.

I like the idea of these two women trusting their Dom so much that he could actually pair them and they would get hot by proxy, in other words, they feed off his pleasure, but there needs to be some indication that he is, in fact, serving their needs too, pushing their boundaries in such a way that they feel safe to explore. Could have done without the pissing scene altogether, just felt gratuitous, esp since again the nar. states that one of them isn't into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES