All Comments on '12 Red Roses'

by craftyladyNH

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I guess she likes being a Prostitute

for her master and his friend. Where one friend goes many more will follow. She also knows that she cannot trust her housemate or her master since someone without a key now has total access, without her prior agreement to her private rooms. If she had wanted her master to have a key she would have given him one, and if he wanted one he should have asked or told her to give him a key.

She went along with the sex but it was not something she had wanted, nor apparently agreed to in a standard BDSM relationship of actions and prior agreements.

The author quietly slipped in the Interracial part without notice to the readers.

The story is well written but without a prior agreement, she is either in a master slave union where she should be totally supported and living totally controlled or a Master Sub which would make this action without prior agreement just short of rape. She needs to find a new master before she is on the street corner or laid out flat on a pool table for more of his friends, it will not stop with once. Enjoyable sex does not excuse unagreed upon sex.

craftyladyNHcraftyladyNHover 15 years agoAuthor
This is totally FICTION

This story is fiction... it isn't meant to portray a true Master/Sub or Master/slave relationship. It's pure fantasy. And was actually originally written for a friend of mine. The 12 roses are from Steve - as you will find out in future stories, Steve has a somewhat murky past which is how he was able to leave them the way he did. As for the non-consent part... Well, I should have made that more clear. Steve and Lea have had a discussion about boundaries and what's acceptable and what isn't and they had talked about his "sharing" her. All that took place outside of the story and I didn't think it was necessary to go into that much detail. Next time I'll know better. I was on vacation and trying to finish and post before I had to go back to work. No excuse, I know...

hippiegirlhippiegirlover 15 years ago
Loved It

As a natural slave myself, I really enjoyed this story and how obedient Lea is to her master. The part with Todd didn't trouble me at all; just made me hotter!

inlovewithoceansinlovewithoceansabout 15 years ago
Gosh I hope we are not taking things too seriously

I thought the content of this piece was full of fun and forbidden situations. As a woman,when reading erotic fiction, I assume that the topics covered are all consensual; even if they vary in their degree of intensity. I suppose I just wanted to comment on the previous post by saying that I completely respect your need for clarification that all boundaries were respected, but I assumed that because she trusted, him and was involved with him, this was agreed to in some prior conversation the reader is not privy to. I may be wrong but if we are talking about the thrill of being dominated then we must also agree that there is an element of danger within that thrill. Clearly dependent on the situation. Again I totally respect the thought process of previous post. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well crafted

I took the permissions and boundaries for granted, as it seemed to start out with the relationship already established. I loved the mystery of the roses, and I wish that I could bring the strength of friendship and trust that was written between Steve and Todd back for my Master. His best and most trusted friend passed away. I would dearly love to have been able to serve him and his friend in a way like this, but, it is just not meant to be. In the meantime, I will simply share the story with him and we will enjoy it.

Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My new fantasy

I've always dreamed of being the perfect sub, but have yet to find a master, this was the hottest ive ever been thinking about being a sub, i would love to be used by two men, and still have my Master be so good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing.

This has to be one of the more intense reads I've had the pleasure of. Serious kudos for stretching the boundaries of the relationship. To that degree, if anyone paid enough attention, it was realized the expectations and limits had been a previous discussion, thus this was not beyond that.

The subtly of the roses and the enhancement of the Master sharing his submissive, were both portrayed beautifully.

I do wish I could enjoy this commitment with my partner. Especially on this level. We are still exploring our boundaries and He is still putting me through the tesses. Sharing this story with Him will be delightful.

Thank you so much for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!!!

Incredible! I am going to read this again just before I pick my sweet man slut up at the airport! Ohhhh, is he going to be well-used! The sweet tenderness and deep caring in this story are what I feel for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too much....

build up. What was the point of the roses? Plus, eew, the husband had her students deliver sex symbols to her. Is he a little pedi much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Most excellent!

I only wish this could be happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved it, especially how he diverted her attention from the roses cuz my Sir does that all the time. It was sweet, and romantic, something you don't always find in lifestyle. Thanks for sharing it, this is def one of my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I wish

lil_sweetiex33lil_sweetiex33about 13 years ago
amazing

the sweetness and kindness with the picnic basket ... and the roses.. and the necklace.. actually made me cry a little... amazing story... emotional and very sexy all wrapped into one! def one of the very best i've read on this site in the almost 4 years i've been coming to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your amazing

It was the best I have read on this site

Keep writing cause I hope to read more of your amazing writings

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love the story

It rocked. I love reading BDSM stories but sadly no matter yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous