12 Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your shorts off and bend over and put your hands on the top of the cooler," Steve orders.

With trembling fingers, I work my shorts down over my hips and off my legs. Steve takes them and puts them aside as I turn and lean over the cooler.

"Spread your legs. That's it. Good girl." Steve gets up and stands beside me. He places his hands one on each buttock and pries them apart, exposing my pussy and asshole for Todd to see. I feel my face turning red from embarrassment and humiliation as I hear Todd get up and come close to examine me.

"What do you think?" Steve asks him.

"Mmmm, that's some nice white pussy you own," Todd answers.

I moan as I feel Steve's finger teasing the opening of my asshole. He trails his finger down to my pussy and thrusts it into me roughly; making me gasp and buck back against his hand.

"She's very responsive," Steve says casually. "She's also soaking wet. I think she's enjoying this." He lets go of me and swats me lightly on the ass. "Stand up straight and turn around, slut," he orders. "You like showing yourself off to Todd, don't you? You like him admiring those beautiful tits and that sweet, wet pussy."

I stand and nod, turning to face the two men, not looking at them, my face pink. I do like it although I would never have thought that I would.

"Baby, why don't you show Todd how thankful you are that he brought you here to me tonight?"

I look at Steve, unsure of what he means.

In answer, he places his hand on my shoulder and presses down motioning for me to kneel in front of Todd. "Come on," he says. "Take out his cock and show him how glad you are to be here."

I look up at Todd. His dark skin gleams in the light of the fire. Our eyes meet and he winks. "Remember, Ms. Lea, I don't bite."

I summon a shaky smile and turn my attention to the thick ridge outlined by his denims. I reach up and slowly unzip him. His erection is straining against the zipper, making it difficult to open. I slide his pants down and he steps out of them. He wears no underwear and his erect cock bobs just above me. Stunned, I stare at it for a moment. It is long and nearly as thick as my wrist. I have never seen a cock that big and even as I wonder how it will fit, my mouth waters with the need to taste it.

At first, I don't even try to get it all in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the head and lick at the sensitive underside. I trail my tongue down its length and nuzzle his enormous balls. They are heavy and warm as I cup them in my hands. I can hear Todd's little moans encouraging me.

It is not enough for Steve though, for he orders, "Take him in your mouth. Show him how much you love sucking cock."

Stretching my mouth as wide as I can, I take him in. I am only able to fit the head and a little bit of his shaft in and I still have room to wrap both fists around him. I swipe at the head with my tongue while I suck him as deep as I can. He tangles his hand in my hair and gently begins guiding me back and forth. He tastes salty and slightly tangy. He smells heavenly. Clean and musky -- he must have showered before joining us. That's when I realize that Steve has planned for this.

It isn't long before Todd begins to jerk uncontrollably in my hands and I hear him let out a mighty groan as he cums, shooting his wad down my throat. Dimly I hear Steve telling me I am not to lose one drop of Todd's cum. I struggle to take it all without gagging. With a final gasp, Todd leaves my mouth and sinks down onto the blanket, with his hands still tangled in my hair. He pulls my head down and once again I lick his cock, cleaning him.

I feel hands on my shoulders and look up to see Steve standing above me. He turns me towards him and I see that he's undressed while I was servicing Todd. He is fully erect and he stares at me with such hunger in his eyes. He pulls my head forward and with one thrust buries himself in my mouth. My jaw feels stretched and achy by then, but I love the taste and feel of Steve's cock in my mouth, so I tongue and stroke him just as I know he likes. He sets up a steady rhythm stroking in and out all the while holding my head in place.

Todd sits up behind me and his big hands come around and cup my tits. He pulls and plucks at my nipples making me squirm as moisture trickles out of my pussy. My clit is throbbing with the need to be touched, but I know the consequences of doing so myself. Todd slips one massive paw down and cups my mound and squeezes. I shudder and almost cum right then and there. But I am not allowed to cum without Steve's permission and he hasn't given it.

I turn all my concentration on Steve's cock reveling in the feel of his cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. I love the salty taste of his precum. I love the sounds he makes and the way his fingers tighten around my head as he nears the point of cumming.

Todd slips one long finger into my pussy and I moan at the intrusion. I struggle to stay still while he fingers me, knowing that if I move I will not be able to keep from cumming.

Steve's hand tightens in my hair and his hips start jerking involuntarily. The sounds he makes as he cums are one more thing that nearly sends me over the edge. I am close to begging to be fucked. My pussy and clit ache with the need and I want it so much. When Steve finishes cumming, I clean him with my tongue as I had cleaned Todd.

Todd then pulls me back so that I am lying flat on the blanket. He places his hands under my buttocks and lifts me, draping my legs over his shoulders. He stares at my pussy for a bit before teasing it with the tip of his tongue. I squirm and plead for him to touch me more. Steve pulls my arms over my head, and holding both of my hands in one of his, he pins me there and leans over me. He fastens his mouth on one taut nipple and begins to nibble and suck at it. Todd is now running his tongue up and down the length of my pussy. Going from clit to my asshole and rimming it before heading back. He delves his tongue deep into me on the return journey, scooping out my juices. When he reaches my clit, he flattens his tongue and laps at it. My hips are arched high into the air and I'm pushing myself into his mouth. My whole pussy feels like it's on fire and despite the cool night air, my body is covered with a fine sheen of sweat.

I am struggling with the need to cum, wanting to last as long as possible. Finally I can take it no longer and I begin to beg Steve to let me cum. He pauses his sucking and nipping of my nipples to watch me beg and moan. He shakes his head and says, "I don't think you're quite desperate enough yet, slut. Beg some more."

He watches me beg and moan and plead with him to allow me to cum. I'm shaking; I need to cum so badly. Finally he relents and says, "Cum for us slut. Cum hard."

I scream and buck as I feel the first wave of my climax flood through me. It seems to go on forever and I am panting by the time it passes. Little aftershocks continue to ripple through me as Todd relentlessly continues his assault on my pussy. Steve lets go of my hands and guides one to his cock which is again hard. I stroke it, making it grow. He kneels over my head and once again inserts his cock between my lips. The feeling of Steve's cock on my tongue combined with the feeling of Todd's tongue once again lapping at my clit is enough to make me cum again, my screams muffled.

Steve withdraws from my mouth and Todd sits up. They switch positions and Steve has me get up on all fours. Kneeling behind me, he buries his cock deep into my pussy in one smooth thrust. I cry out at the feeling of him entering me. He places his hands on my hips and begins thrusting roughly into me all the while telling me how sweet my pussy is and how much he enjoys fucking it. He jerks me back against him, his balls slapping against my clit.

Todd's cock enters my mouth again as he reaches beneath me and grabs my swaying tits. He pinches and rubs my nipples as he and Steve take me from both ends. I cum again, with my pussy squeezing down on Steve's cock. He groans as he feels me spasm around him and with a final deep thrust, cums deep inside me. He collapses over me, resting his forehead against my back for a moment before withdrawing from me and turning me over to lie on my back once again. I look into his eyes and see his desire for me shining through. He lies down next to me and leans over to kiss me deeply.

Todd once again kneels between my legs and pulls me up. This time he begins to tease my pussy with the tip of his cock. I stiffen a little at the thought of taking that monster into my pussy. Steve feels my hesitation and murmurs into my ear to relax. He knows I can take this massive cock and he wants me to experience the intensity and pleasure of it.

Todd trails the head of his cock up and down my slit, coating himself with a mixture of my juices and Steve's cum before inserting the head into my pussy. Slowly, he presses himself forward. I moan at the stretching sensation as my pussy struggles to accommodate him. Steve holds me in his arms as he watches Todd's long black cock slowly disappear into me. Todd pauses to let me get used to the incredible fullness. Then slowly, he begins to thrust in and out. As I begin to get used to him, he thrusts faster and deeper. I am flying in a sensual haze, cumming almost continuously. Todd begins grunting as he approaches his climax. He buries himself one last time before he erupts.

He collapses half on top of me while he struggles to catch his breath. I am panting and holding on to Steve for dear life. Steve holds me and strokes my hair, telling me how proud of me his and how slutty I looked as I took that big cock. He kisses me lightly as I slowly come down. Finally, Todd hoists himself off me and disappears into the darkness. I hear him running through the water, then a splash as he dives under. I think idly for a moment that a swim or a bath would probably feel really good about then, but I can't seem to muster up enough energy to move.

"Baby, you are astounding," Steve says, his lips pressed against my neck. "You have pleased me well tonight. Thank you."

I smile sleepily and snuggled closer and fall asleep. At some point I awaken enough for Steve to dress me and carry me to the truck. When we reached my house, Steve lets us in with my key. He takes my hand and pulls me up the stairs. In my bathroom, he undresses us both and turns on a hot shower. Then he places me in the shower and proceeds to scrub my body from head to toe. I want to help and return the favor, but I just can't make myself move. I am sore and tired and want to sleep. When we are both clean, he dries us off and carries me over to the bed where he lays me down and crawls in beside me. He pulls the covers over us and turns out the light. In a little bit, I hear him breathing steadily and deeply and know he is asleep. Only then do I remember that I have forgotten to ask him about the roses. Oh well, I think groggily. There's always tomorrow.

12