14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Sweetie, that was sooo good..." she cooed, still a little out of breath.

I stopped in mid thrust and complained, "Hey, what about me and Kelly? We helped you know."

"Yeah..." Kelly chimed in, sitting up and crossing her arms in phoney disgust.

"Sorry... Let me rephrase. That was sooo good, you guys," she amended, causing us all to laugh.

Cheryl raised up to a sitting position forcing Tiffany to move, and in turn, slip off of my prodding pole. "Guess we're done..." I croaked with no particular recipient in mind.

"Not by a long shot!" Tiffany returned with determination in her voice. "But I need to wash some of this lube off first," she stated, then added with a giggle, "Unless someone else wants a fist job." Not getting any takers, the teen scampered to the kitchen to clean herself.

In the meantime, Cheryl, still sitting on the floor said, "Okay... My turn." After some thought she looked at me and asked, "Truth or Dare, Mike?"

The last time I took the dare and wound up jacking off Dave, so this time I played it safe and answered, "Truth."

Everyone 'booed' me, then quickly quieted so Cheryl could ask her question. But before she could, Tiffany hopped back into the room saying, "Wait, wait... I want to hear."

When she was seated next to me, Cheryl proceeded with her question. "What's the riskiest time you've had sex?"

I thought for a moment and then said, "I guess it would have to be right after I got out of high school..." Then I went on to tell them that I had graduated at 17 and was dating a 16 year old semi-nympho, and how we fucked on the couch in her house. We were lying under a blanket watching T.V., and my girlfriend had conveniently worn a pair of loose gym shorts, with no panties. I unzipped and slid into her from behind, through one of the gaping leg holes. Her Mom was upstairs in her room, we thought, and we were nearly caught when she decided she needed something from her car. She walked right past us while my dick was buried in her daughter. "We were always taking chances like that; screwing in her room and stuff when her mom or sister were there," I concluded.

"Kelly, Truth or Dare?" I quickly questioned, hoping to get back to something more exciting.

"Truth," she answered.

"Let me see....Would you like to be fucked in the ass by Mark?" I asked, just to see if her response would be similar to the one I'd gotten from Tiffany that morning.

Amazingly, she blushed, then replied, "My God, I don't know if that thing would fit in my ass... But you asked for the truth and the truth is; Hell yes!"

Mark's eyes lit up and for a moment I thought he might take her up on the statement right then. "You slut!" Paul teasingly shot at his wife, which she was quick to rebuke by saying, "That's right... And you love it!" evoking another bout of laughter from the group.

Still laughing, she said, "Okay Paul, Truth or Dare?"

We all quieted to hear his response. He looked at her intently, as if he were trying to determine what she might challenge him to do, then answered, "Dare."

All eyes turned to Kelly to find out what she might conjure up for her husband. With an evil gleam in her eye, she proposed "I dare you to give Mark a blow-job."

You could have heard a pin drop as we were all stupefied by her command, and I was silently thankful that all I had to do was jack someone off.

"Shiiit, man...I ain't gay!" Mark protested.

Kelly chastised him, "Oh hush up. A blow-job's a blow-job. Just close you're eyes and pretend it's me." After a bit of teasing from Cheryl and Tiffany, he yielded and agreed to go along with the game.

I was a little puzzled by Paul's indifference to Kelly's challenge as he moved to the floor in front of Mark, who was leaning on the end of the pool table. My curiosity didn't last as I found myself abruptly distracted by Tiffany, as she rose from her seated position and moved her body over mine. She lowered her butt into my lap and after fidgeting around briefly, came to rest with my hard-on lodged in her love tunnel.

By the time she was settled, Paul had already begun his work on Mark's mammoth tool. He was kneeling, one hand on the black man's thigh and the other wrapped around his thick shaft, working his lips over the end of the stiffening member. From where I was sitting, it looked to me as if Paul had some experience at his task and again, I was a bit curious.

We all watched, as for the next ten minutes or so, Paul worked up and down the ebony rod. I was surprised to see him take in about half of the huge black tool, withdrawing and then working the tip again. He stroked the lower portion of the shaft while licking around the huge head and then stuffed it back into his mouth, as deep as he could.

I found myself strangely turned on by the sight, not that I was interested in men, as I said earlier. But I have to admit that there was a great deal of eroticism attached to the act we were witnessing. And I don't think I was the only one experiencing the excitement. I noticed Cheryl scoot close to Kelly where they shared some brief whispers and some heavy petting.

Several minutes passed as Paul continued fulfilling his 'dare', then he sucked hard on the big head of Mark's schlong, one last time, and turned to his wife. "There...Happy now?" he questioned her.

"Hell no!" she started, adding, "Blow-jobs usually involve a cum shot."

He grinned and shook his head, "You made no reference to a cum shot," he debated.

"Well if all we wanted to see was you sucking him, I would have simply said 'suck his dick'," she argued. Pushing the point further she proclaimed, "The term 'blow-job' implies more than just sucking."

Then she began a chant, "Cum...shot...Cum...shot...Cum...shot," encouraging everyone else to join in, which we all did. After about thirty seconds of this chanting, Paul gave up, knowing that he wasn't going to be able to squirm out of his quandary.

As Paul turned back to Mark, taking his monster cock into his mouth once more, Tiffany wiggled her ass in my lap and giggled quietly, "This ought to be good."

With Paul's head beginning to bob up and down the black cock, Kelly moved toward them and said, "Here... I'll help you out."

I expected to see her kneel beside Paul, but instead she lowered herself and worked her head into her husband's crotch. She started sucking and licking up and down Paul's pecker, matching his efforts on Mark. I couldn't help but to wonder how many times they had done this type of thing before, since it was now pretty obvious that this was not their first.

I watched the trio over Tiffany's shoulder for a few minutes before I noticed Cheryl moving toward Dave. Apparently she had grown restless, or possibly felt left out, and wanted some action. Upon reaching him, she dropped her face into his lap and took his hard stick in her mouth. She worked up and down his pole for a few minutes and then climbed on top of him, similar to the way Tiffany was mounted on me. But instead of just sitting there, she started humping away on him. Her large breasts bounced around wildly as she rode up and down on his dick, and I was sure that she would last a lot longer than he would at that pace. She knew it as well and pulled off of him after only a short time saying, "How 'bout you eat me for a while, Sweetie."

While they rearranged themselves, I turned my attention to the teen, still mounted on my manhood. I brushed her hair away from her left shoulder and started applying soft kisses on it. I worked my way upward, toward her neck, nuzzling and kissing. As I did this, I reached around and into her groin, searching out her clitoris. I gently rubbed the nub while nibbling on her neck, causing her to mutter appreciatively, "Mmm...that feels nice."

Her hips began to rock in my lap making my dick slip in and out of her ever so slightly. The feeling was incredibly sensual and I was simply in heaven. My free hand went to the girl's chest and I commenced rubbing and pulling at her stiff nipples, as I listened to the unmistakable sounds of sex around me. Cheryl was getting into the licking that Dave was providing, moaning and urging him on, while there were only slurping noises coming from the others.

After a few more minutes, I heard Mark start adding grunts and growls to the noises, so I looked up to see what was happening. Paul was still diligently sucking his ebony boner and stroking it rapidly. Kelly remained on the floor, orally servicing her man and fingering her bushy cunt. It was quite the sight and I decided to watch them for a while longer. I could tell by Mark's body language that he'd gotten past his original complaint, and was now enjoying what Paul was doing. In fact, he was enjoying it so much that he looked like he was nearing the point of no return. His growls soon turned to dirty talk as he got closer and closer to release. "Oh yeah...suck it, suck it good," he said, continuing with similar, one-sided conversation.

Just about then, Tiffany shifted and pulled off of me. At first I thought she was just lifting up to begin fucking me in earnest, but I was at a loss when she raised completely off my prick. Still hovering over me, she leaned forward and then pulled back toward me again. Turning to face me, she again straddled my lap. In her hand was the bottle of lube which she flipped open and shot about a teaspoon of into her hand. She closed the bottle and set it down, then started to coat my dick with the liquid. After she had me lubed up, she moved up and, reaching behind her, started lowering herself until the head of my penis contacted her asshole. I was surprised, but delighted, that she wanted to try again so soon.

She kept pressing downward until my cock entered her tight back door, causing her to let out a quiet "Uhhnn." Pausing for only a moment, she pressed on until I was firmly inserted, about half way into her. She stopped and I could tell by her facial expressions that she was finding it difficult. I was about to tell her we could try again later when she pushed down harder, driving me nearly to the hilt in her butt.

"Uhhnnggg-awwd," she puffed as I filled her ass.

"Are you Okay?" I asked her tenderly.

"Uh...Uh-Huh...I will be..." she replied through pursed lips.

"We don't have to do this," I said, trying to give her an easy out if she wanted one.

"But I ...mmmm...want to," she panted before leaning forward to fill my mouth with her tongue. While she kissed me she lifted her backside a couple of inches and then forced it back down, impaling herself totally on my shaft. "Mmmm..." she moaned into my mouth, then breaking the kiss continued, "OhhhFUCK!"

By now, of course, she had drawn the attention of everyone else and they were watching closely as the girl stuffed her asshole with my rod. Cheryl chastised her daughter saying, "Watch your language, young lady," and then laughed, garnering a chuckle in return from Tiffany.

This seemed to ease the girl's tension and soon she was banging away on my rigid dick. Mark's eyes were glued to her hind-end as she rode me, and the sight must've been enough to push him over the edge. He announced his impending eruption, giving Paul just enough time to pull his face away, before launching his load. The stream shot forward a good two feet before dropping to land on Kelly's body as she scrambled from her place on the floor. She raised up next to her husband and caught the rest of Mark's ejaculate on her face and in her mouth, taking over in Paul's stead.

When Mark's orgasm was finished, Kelly slurped off the last bit of his cum and left him standing there, his pecker hanging limply. She lowered herself to take Paul's meat into her mouth again, and they shifted so both of them were in a more comfortable position. While Paul had been carrying out his dare, Kelly's work had been slow and methodical, but now she was on a mission. Like a lion that's tasted the blood, she'd tasted the cum and wanted more.

She worked feverishly on Paul's manhood and quickly had him humping into her face, closing in on his own finish. As Tiffany continued grinding up and down my shaft, Paul grunted, "Ah-Ah-I'm gonna cum...Uhhhhh," and let loose with his load, Kelly never releasing him from her lips.

I watched as she kept sucking on the head of Paul's dick, making him twitch and thrash his body until he couldn't take anymore, forcing her to stop. Reluctantly she rolled away from him and surveyed the room in search of more action.

Dave had mounted Cheryl by this time and was humping away on top of her on the couch. Seeing no opportunity there, she turned to Tiffany and me. Climbing over me, she moved into the chair that I was leaning against and worked her ass literally over the top of my head. Her legs dropped on each side of me and I'm sure her furry cunt was spread wide above me. Tiffany took the hint and leaned forward, my dick still in her ass, to attend to the wanton woman's needs. I was now in what was probably the most uncomfortable position that I have been in, before or since, while engaged in sex.

After only a couple of minutes, I voiced my discomfort and suggested we find a more conducive situation. The girls had no complaints, and within a few more minutes we were back at it, Kelly now siting in the chair and me stuffing my cock up Tiffany's poop chute from behind. She was on all fours, between Kelly and me, once more lapping at the woman's bushy gash.

A short time later I could feel myself nearing the pinnacle, but I knew that Tiffany wasn't there yet. "There's a blonde here that needs some help getting off," I announced to anyone, soliciting their aid in bringing Tiffany to climax.

Paul answered the call, "Gotcha' covered," and quickly hit the floor, sliding between both mine and Tiffany's legs. He went right after her snatch and started licking and sucking, which caused the girl to moan into Kelly's cunt.

Mark joined us, kneeling beside Tiffany and reaching in to find her stiff nipples. He pawed at her breasts and pinched the hardened buds until she was squealing with jubilation. Her muff squelched cries told me that she was now also well on her way to release, and I pumped her for all I was worth. In a matter of moments I knew that I was going to bust my nut and grunted, "Here...it...comes!"

My cum blasted into the teens anal depths as I drove fully into her one last time. She raised from Kelly's sopping pussy and let out a long, low "Uhhnnggg," which was quickly followed by the beginning of her own climax. "Uh-Uh-Uhhh... Ohhhhhh!" she wailed as her orgasm peaked and crashed down on her.

As she bucked and spasmed, her already tight asshole clamped down even more on my spent dick. I remained buried in her rectum, loving the sensation of her anal muscles milking the jism from me. I looked up and found that the girl had replaced her tongue with three fingers in Kelly's vagina, and she was sawing them in and out at a furious pace. Her other hand was snaked around and feverishly strumming her counterpart's clitoris. From the look on her face and her body language, it seemed that Kelly was also getting very close to cumming.

Even though Tiffany's thrashing had settled down somewhat, she continued to moan and flinch. I looked down to see Paul still sucking at her cunt and fingering her clit, while Mark was pulling at her nipples even harder than before. It became apparent that they weren't satisfied getting her off once, they intended to make her cum again, if she would let them.

I wanted to extract my sensitive dick from the teen's bowels, but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm not sure if it was the incredible feeling I was experiencing, teetering on the brink of pleasure and discomfort, or the fact that I thought having my dick shoved up her ass might make her cum harder, but for some reason I remained inside of her. The more intensely the men exerted themselves on her, the faster and more studious she attended to Kelly's hot box, and in a few moments that attention paid off. Kelly busted out with a loud outcry of "Oh-Oh-Ohhhhhshiiitttt!" as her ass bucked up off the chair.

Almost at the same time Tiffany's body tensed and she reached her crest, for the second time in just a few minutes. Her small body shook and tossed in front of me as the relentless men teased her erogenous areas through her climax. Her blonde hair flew wildly about as she tossed her head, crying out in ecstasy over and over, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck...Oh-Oh-Oh."

By the time the men stopped tormenting her and she had calmed down, I was surprised to find myself rock hard again, still in Tiffany's bottom. I started to stroke in and out of the girl again, but she looked over her shoulder with pleading eyes that told me she had undergone enough for the moment. I gently withdrew from her depths and she nearly collapsed to the floor.

I looked up and caught Cheryl's eyes as Dave continued to ram in and out of her. She saw my condition and motioned me toward her with the universal one-fingered 'come here' signal. I got to my feet and stepped over to the couch where she quickly grabbed my hard-on in her left hand. As Dave, grunted and filled her pussy with his goo, she started jacking me off.

When Dave pulled out and climbed off of her, I shifted and put one knee up on the couch beside her. I reached into her crotch and started rubbing her clit, then moving downward, I inserted a couple of fingers into her spunk filled pussy. I worked them in and out while I rubbed her clitoris with my thumb, and she was soon humming her appreciation. She kept stroking my slimy cock as I fingered her and before too long we were both at the brink of orgasm.

I increased the pressure on her love button and her stomach began to flinch as the climax neared. Within moments, she let out a low "Uh-Huuuuuhhhhh," as she came, her hips rising from the couch. My fingers toyed with her for a bit longer and then I eased up and ultimately moved them away from her pussy. As the pleasure waves began to subside, she increased her efforts on my cock and shortly thereafter I pulsed out another load of cum, most of it landing on her hefty boobs.

A minute or so after the last of my cream had been coaxed out, I leaned forward and said, "Thanks for the hand," with a breathless chuckle, then kissed her.

"That's okay," she whispered, and then added, "But you better be ready to do that inside me tomorrow."

I kissed her again, our tongues finding one another, and then replied, "I think that could be arranged," as I shifted into a sitting position next to her abdomen. I brought my hand to her chest and started massaging my juice into her tits, rubbing intently over her areolas and still hard nipples.

Closing her eyes, she smiled and, still whispering, instructed, "Meet me at our tanning spot about one o'clock tomorrow." After a slight pause she finished by adding, "And bring Tiffany."

I pushed my lips back to hers, tongue-fucking her mouth, the thought of the next day filling my mind, until I heard Paul say, "Kelly, Truth or Dare?"

I looked at Cheryl and mused, "I thought the game was over." But I guess Paul wasn't going to be satisfied until he had gotten a little revenge on his wife. When I turned around I instantly had a pretty good idea what the dare would be if she chose it. Mark's pecker was nearly at full attention once more, and Paul was sitting on the floor, grinning, with the bottle of lube in his hand.

I'm not sure if Kelly knew what her husband had planned or not, but she replied, "Dare."

Paul's eyes shined while he told her what she had to do. "Suck me off..." he began.

Kelly interrupted him, "Well hell, that's an easy one!"

But quickly Paul rebuked her, "I'm not finished...." He began again, "Suck me off, while Mark fucks you in the ass," he told her.