14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened, then she meekly replied, "I'll try."

Cheryl sat up and said, "I gotta see this."

I looked down at Tiffany, still lying in the crumpled heap on the floor, apparently fast asleep. "I wouldn't mind seeing it either," I said, "but I'm wiped out....and I think somebody needs to go to bed," I continued, pointing at the girl.

Cheryl chuckled and nodded her head saying, "Yeah, you guys pretty well did her in."

By this time the trio of Mark, Kelly and Paul had assembled themselves to complete, or at least attempt, the dare. Mark took the lubricant from Paul and as he opened it, Cheryl called out, "Here, let me help you..." and moved off of the couch and toward him, stepping over her sleeping daughter.

While I sat there, contemplating what to do, I realized that Dave was no longer present. I guessed that he had seen enough action for the evening as well, and had gone to bed. Deciding that I was just too tired to remain, I knelt down and scooped the sleeping blonde into my arms. As I stood up, I saw Mark preparing to enter Kelly's behind, and I paused to watch for a moment.

With Cheryl holding the woman's ass cheeks wide spread, he pressed the huge head of his dick against her anal opening. A few seconds later she screeched out, "UHHHhhhOH MY GOD! Oh God Stop...It hurts...Oh-ho."

Mark stopped pushing and asked, "You want me to take it out?"

Kelly replied, "Huh-uh...oh-ho...just wait a ....ummm....couple of minutes."

I could tell that if she was going to be successful in completing the dare, it was going to take some time. So I turned and started for the stairs. Kelly's cries had woken Tiffany, who stirred and then wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her to my room.