All Comments on '14 Days To Redemption Ch. 13'

by bbonz1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
Interesting

This chapter brings up a question maybe the male readers can answer. While I realize every man, and woman, is different and so there will be many different answers.

Does a married man have sexual fantasies that he would not enjoy with his wife, because she was his wife? Are married men compelled to treat a wife, in terms of acting out a sexual fantasy, differently than say a paid pro? How much filtering takes place because of the fear of rejection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To LadyParts

The answer is "alot" if the husband loves his W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this rocks

I love this story

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
See...

this is good. The character admits his faults - that this is no longer about redemption, but revenge. In that, the rest of this chapter was enjoyable. Very enjoyable, in fact. Good job. 5 stars.

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Redeemed?

Was it just temporary insanity? Is it out of his system now? She obviously has learned that some of what he did was pleasurable. Will the end result be a more loving marriage with some fun kink involved? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suddenly it transformed into BDSM or maybe Stockholm Syndrome?

Clearly everyone can see that this is a fictional story if it was a true story he would realise that until this point that the rape, abuse and torture (physical & mental) wasn't BDSM. The very nature of BDSM requires fully informed and clear consent and of course adherence to limits and safe words. It does not include: revenge, perversion neither does it automatically include a bizarre checklist of kink with a view to torture and humiliate the sub. Or in other words being sexually submissive is not a code for humiliation and extreme physical and emotional pain. It can be for some but it’s not an automatic done deal.

The scope of BDSM is vast not all subs or doms enjoy the exact same things which is why people have limits and safe words. Now the readers are left to wonder if this is a genuine change and acceptance of kink or is it merely Stockholm Syndrome?

From a technical point of view this is a great story, it’s vivid and descriptive with for the most part believable characters. It’s just a shame that the actual content focused on a sadistic abusive bastard who was wounded and outraged that his wife cheated on him so he made her fuck other people??? So yeah the content left a lot to be desired. Presumably it’s going to have a happy ending because it’s fiction and that’s the way you’ve written it.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous