14 Hours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kori sits up when I toss her pants to the floor and pulled mine down, me kicking off my shoes before my clothes join hers. She straddles me again, us in our underwear as I manage to unhook her bra on the fourth try, her giggling at my struggle.

"Took you longer last time," She says as she let her bra drop. Smaller than Samantha's, but I could easily take a handful of both. They're perky with little nipples that were hard from the cold of the store. I place my mouth directly on her left one, her grabbing my hair and moaning.

I trace my thumbs on the waist of her panties and before we go further, she decides to hit the brakes.

"We made this mistake last time, do you have protection?" She asks. Because of my last encounter with Samantha, I did. It was in my wallet now that I realize sex was a viable option in my life now. "Okay, keep going."

Kori steps off of me and drops her panties, stepping out of them. I never really got a good look at Samantha's pussy, but I knew she was fully shaved. Kori had a little patch of hair, the cuteness just keeps building. She yanks my boxers down, I fumble but successfully get the condom on, and she has difficulty lowering herself on top. I just keep slipping away.

After nearly a full minute, Kori finally slid onto me, I feel her fingers dig into my shoulders. The deeper I went the harder she squeezed. She was a hell of a lot more tight than Samantha. Kori was smaller framed if a little pudgier, but I'd wager the fact she wasn't an admitant whore was a factor.

I see her wince as she glided herself up and down on me.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"Second time, still not used to it," she says. Holy shit, we took each other's virginity.

I grab her hips and help her slowly ride me, her expression of pain vanishing within a few minutes, replaced with soft cooing and audible breathing. I place my mouth on her opposite nipple, her gasping and gripping my hair tight. After a minute I place my lips to hers.

Kori's arms are wrapped around my shoulders, my hands continue to lift and drop, us finding a comfortable rhythm that's enjoyable to me and manageable for her. Kori's breasts pressed against my chest as our tongues twirled.

Samantha was too brief to really form an idea of what I thought. This was different. Intimate and close, sweating together in a cold room. I see little droplets slither down her shoulders. I feel them hit my hand from down her back. When I kiss her neck I taste the salt.

Suddenly I feel it hit me, too fast to really prepare, and I cum. She must have felt my dick swell and pulsate because she let out a passionate moan in cadence with every spasm.

"Was that you cumming?" She asked, and I nodded into her breasts, "That felt really good."

We get dressed and leave the store, her locking the door again. Together we crossed the street to the apartments and stop at the door.

"Will you forget this time?" Kori asks.

"I won't, I promise I'll call you tomorrow. Not text, call."

"Okay," Kori says, unlocking the door to her building. I kiss her, her leaning into the doorframe I softly press her into. We say goodbye and she disappears up the stairs.

I smile before I start walking away from the building, looking back over my shoulder one last time before finally departing.

12