14 Hours Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is now so far behind us, I don't even have an issue with Samantha working with him. When she starts drinking at parties is where I get concerned. She still has her manipulative streak, and she still uses it on me when she's drunk. This chick literally talked a lesbian into fucking Will, her powers are incredible.

"It'd be fun," Samantha says, laughing the way she only does when she's buzzed. I can gauge her level of drunkenness by her laugh I know her so well.

"Samantha, no," Will says.

"You don't need to be there. How about I just take you wife to your room and disappear for awhile?"

"When do we cut her off again? Is it when she starts striping?" Lili asks, and we all nod.

"Come on guys. Our social circle seems to be just the people who have slept with Will. Shit even Kori's back," Samantha says, and I look at Will.

"What? Kori's back in town?" I ask. "When were you going to let me know your ex was at the shop?"

"Just kind of slipped my mind," Will says noncommittally.

"I'm an ex, she's kind of an ex," Samantha says, Lili shrugging, not even offended. "Will is the only person on this table who can count on one hand the number of people he's slept with."

"Will was my second," I retort.

"Either way, nothing to worry about with her. She's engaged, getting a house, she's getting her shit started."

"What was she doing there?" I ask.

"Getting cabinets for her new house. Pure coincidence," Samantha says, and I believe it. She would have to go out of her way to know where he was, assuming she was ever looking for him to begin with.

"It's getting late, still have work tomorrow. Samantha, you're not driving, I already hid your keys," I say, Samantha opening her purse and frowning at me, but understanding. "Lili you staying?"

"Might as well," Lili says.

"Since Chloe is a dry well, want to share a bed, see what happens?" Samantha asks Lili sarcastically.

"We can have Alice bunk with Olivia," I suggest, playing with her. Lili reaches into her pocket, but doesn't find what she was looking for. She asks the table for a coin, which Will provides her with a quarter.

"Call it," Lili says, Samantha saying heads before it lands in her palm and she slaps it to the back of her opposite hand. "Heads it is."

Lili walked around the table, kissing Samantha who gave a teethy grin before they walked away and vanished with the sound of closing door following.

I look over at Will, him chuckling a little.

Are we boring now? We still have plenty of our own sex, but not like we used to. We're well passed threesomes, and I realize I miss the fun. That kind of relationship isn't sustainable though, I saw it implode with Samantha and Will before we started going out. It only escalates to keep feeding itself, desperately trying to be relevant and outdo the last time. I do need to acknowledge the first time we had sex, was a threesome with Samantha. It's basically in the DNA of our relationship, and he seems more content with removing it than I do.

Am I bored, or am I worried he is?

12