14 Hours Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm breathing deep in irritation, and I'm starting to relax a little. I'm in danger right now. If Will makes a move, I'm his. Maybe not forever, but for right now I will be. Anything he wants.

Will doesn't say anything for a minute. He just cleans up his tools and hands me the receipt to sign before he leaves.

Will knew what state I was in. He could have put it up my ass and I'd smile and ask for more. I would have tried to successfully deep throat him like I was never able to do, and swallow it down. He could have creampied me with the head of his penis an inch from my ovaries at my peak ovulation, and I'd deal with the consequence that is likely to have a name. Will could have came on my face, or on my back after ramming me doggy on my stairs.

He could have done all of that, and he knew he could have, and he still walked away. Will got in his truck, and went home to his wife and kids. The only thing I got, was a cabinet I can't afford.

-

-Will-

I have found when most of the women I have slept with are still in my life in one capacity or another, emotions are likely to flair, and some options get put back onto the table. When this happens, I walk away. I don't even humor it.

I've had my fair share of close calls with both Samantha and Lili over the years. Less so now. Samantha is more interested in having sex with Chloe, and Lili is just playing to get a rise out of me.

Kori was damn near begging. It was all passive, but I still know her well enough. I could have had anything, and just knowing that, is beyond tempting. The first thing I do is remove myself from that temptation.

I arrive home after work, Chloe having dinner on the table like always. After we eat, Olivia colors and Henry builds a five hundred piece puzzle he's been working on for two days. Chloe shows me some first drafts for advertisements, and the updated brochures with pictures of the latest custom jobs. They look amazing.

"Doing a custom install at Kori's awkward?" Chloe asks after sliding the brochure away.

"Little bit. She got emotional, and made herself vulnerable," I say, and Chloe shakes her head. "I didn't..."

"I know. If I had to choose between you and that asshat, it's a no brainer," Chloe says.

"She doesn't like being a doctor. Kori is unhappy on many levels, and now seeing what the other option she had at the fork in the road of her life, that has to sting," I say, Chloe kind of shrugging.

"The women around me are a doctor, an accountant, and woman who owns her own photography business. I make brochures, and babies," Chloe says, picking up the brochure and placing it on the table again.

"If you want to wait longer before having the third, or just not at all..."

"That's not what I'm saying," Chloe interrupted. "If given the choice, I'd change damn near nothing. I don't even want the other direction of the fork in the road, and I still think about it. Kori, I think full on wants the other direction. Is she sexually frustrated as well?"

"Oh yeah."

"Even if it isn't you, she'll probably cheat on him soon," Chloe says, and I agree. Kori is about to act very unlike herself. Or maybe like her actual self.

My phone chimes a minute later, and I see it's a text from Samantha. She sent me a picture of a screen grab she did of a text message from Kori.

'Want to surprise Paul for his birthday. Interested to help?'

"If he can't satisfy Kori, Samantha will snap his dick off," Chloe says and I laugh. That didn't take long. The question is, why?

"Trying to make you jealous that Paul can get threesomes. You married the boring chick who won't do that. I'll call Lili just to make a point," Chloe says, and I begin to say stop before she reminds me she's not serious.

-

-Samantha-

I meet Kori at her house, earlier than I was asked to come by. Just so I can explain in person why I'm not doing this with enough time to leave before he shows up. She eagerly answers the door and starts talking it up, before I shut her down.

"You are doing this, for the wrong reasons," I say, Kori stopping mid sentence as we enter her living room.

"I need a reason to have fun?"

"This isn't for fun. Otherwise, I'd be game. This is spite," I say, Kori releasing a fake laugh. "You want to rub it in Will's face you're the cool wife. You had your chance to be the cool wife. Do you know what you did? You up and left without a word, because you didn't want to handle his drama. Because you stopped liking him the moment he became inconvenient."

"Says the bitch, who fucked my boyfriend before we broke up..."

"You were gone regardless, don't act like me waiting would have changed a thing. You just left. Not just him, but me as well. You know I considered you my only friend. Real friend. The only person I was honest with, I could be myself around. Everyone else was just trying to fuck me, or be in the proximity of my popularity. Not you."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't be reminded everyday by his kid with another woman. Let alone name her Alice. Bottom of the rabbit hole, that's not even subtle."

"If you need to fuck other people in a relationship, it obviously isn't a good relationship. Fix it, don't introduce new problems to it," I say, Kori sighing and sitting on her couch.

"Did Will and Chloe learn that the hard way?"

"Chloe has suggested before, Will is the one who turned it down. Will and I got crazy before we broke up. Foursomes with lesbians that I helped him flip. Shit got out of hand. Will and I realized orgasms can't sustain a relationship when you don't want the same things. I don't want kids. I'll be one hell of an aunt, but mommy isn't in my toolbox."

Kori looked at her feet and rubbed her face with her hands. She's kind of embarrassed.

"I'll get my house in order before I start putting more in it. What's your return policy?" She asks pointing at the counters. Damn those are nice Will.

"Kind of final after installation. We can put it in installments, so it doesn't hit you all at once," I say, and she thanks me, saying she'll do it that way.

-

-Chloe-

I'm nauseous as hell, my boobs are sensitive, I can smell the kitchen from the bathroom and the bathroom from the kitchen, my level of irritation goes from calm to chaos in seconds. I'm pregnant.

About time too, this one took six months to stick. Henry was pretty much instant, and Olivia I only had one period after we started trying. This one was defiant.

Will is happy, and we celebrate with the thing that led to the happiness. Instead of a creampie, he pulls out at the last second and I suck him off until he's dripping off the edges of my mouth and down my cheeks. It slithers off my chin and drops to my tits. Nausea makes swallowing impossible, so I leave the bed and spit it into the toilet.

"I still like Frank for a boy, and Holly for a girl," I say. After our parents. In his case, his biological mother. I really like Jacob, but Will's younger brother is named Jacob. Holly had Jacob about the same time Will and I got married.

Will is okay with Holly but would rather Nathaniel for a boy. Who the fuck arrives at Nathaniel?

The next morning while Will is at work I take the kids to go grocery shopping, Olivia sitting in the cart while Henry walks next to me. I avoid a few isles because if we walk past certain products they both go crazy and calming them down after I don't get the item is damn near impossible.

When I look back up after placing an item in the cart, Kori turns into the isle and sees me. She's far too polite to attempt to flee, so carries on moving forward.

"Hi," Kori says, looking at the kids, then me. Do I let her know I know she was trying to one up me and failed, or do I behave?

"Getting some shopping in?" I ask.

"A few things," she says, and does mental math. Olivia is way to young to be Alice, since I'll assume she's still wondering what she looks like. I'll give you a hint. She's Lili with a duller red.

"Henry I know you've met, this is Olivia," I say, Kori saying hello, Olivia too close to her nap to care. Kori is fidgety as we both wait for the other to continue the conversation. We may need to move if she's going to be this awkward. Was she this passive in high school?

"I think we got off on the wrong foot," Kori says, and I shrug.

"That was bound to be awkward, one way or the other," I say, my own kind of forgiveness. I'm going to sidestep that I know you were trying to make my husband, and the father of my two, soon to be three children cheat on me. I'll just take pride knowing I'm the pregnant one, and I'm less emotional than you are.

"We live in the same town again, I really want to iron out the tension," Kori says.

No. You want to keep it just calm enough so I don't explode and demand you stay away from him. An outburst I will be well within my rights to do. I do not like you. Stay the fuck away from my husband.

Of course, I don't say any of that.

"The first step in that, is meeting Alice," I say. I'll help make it better. I'll trust Will to know better. "She's the reason you two broke up. Just know, Will will choose her, one hundred percent of the time. I had to make peace with that too, but I became a priority as well when we got married. Alice is my stepdaughter, I've been in her life since the day she was born, I love her like my own children. So if you look at my daughter with..." I start to say, then remember I have the other kids with me. Thankfully I didn't have to finish that statement.

"I understand. I left because Will manned up and took care of his kid. I have nothing but admiration for that. I didn't even try to make it work. I will never pretend that us breaking up, wasn't all me," She says. Every sentence she said began with I. That was unnerving.

"Do you run?" I ask.

"Sometimes."

"Every Saturday, Will and Alice go on a run together. Father daughter run. Then they go to the lunch, get calories and carbs, and have a date. They start the run at nine in the morning at Deer Pond. Coincidences happen."

"Thank you," Kori says, and she's truly grateful.

I hope this is a good idea.

-

-Kori-

I see Will stretching with his leg extended on a bench, leaning into the stretch to maximize it. His legs are toned and cut, and I know his underwear is tight because his dick would be bouncing like a woman's chest. On the other side of the bench is a girl, about ten years old who smiling and talking, with an occasional laugh toward him.

To make this visit appear more coincidental, I go around wide to come from the side where he wouldn't have any line of sight on my arrival. I splash some water on my face and in my hair to make it look like I'm sweating and I've running for a while.

"Hey Will," I say as come from around the corner, pretending to be a little out of breath. The girl turns to me as well, and I finally see her.

Alice is weird, because she looks so much Lili, and yet when she stands next to Will you also know it's his daughter. She's really tall for her age too. She's wearing white shorts and a magenta tank top with short white socks and pink running shoes. Her hair is red, but more of an auburn, a straight mixture of him and Lili. Her eyes are nothing but Will's.

"You look like you're getting it in," Will says to me, Alice looking over at Will then back to me. "This is Kori, she's an old friend of mine."

"Hi," Alice says, giving me a look that says she's on to me. Like she knows the water on my face is water and not sweat.

"Nice to meet you," I say back and Alice looks at her dad.

"You can go your pace dad, I want to run with Kori, have a girl talk," Alice says, and that makes me nervous. Do ten-year old's talk like this? She's knows my intent better than I do.

"Do you mind?" Will asks me, and I shake my head, and Will takes off, me watching his ass as he does. I remember Alice is there and turn back quickly, but she know I was watching, and what I was watching. This little girl needs to be in a horror movie.

"My mom told me about you, are you his ex-girlfriend?" Alice asks, and I nod. It's not strange that she said that. It's strange she understands the context of it.

"I am," I say and she motions for me to walk with her. "You're really smart."

"I know, adults tell me that all of the time," Alice says and looks at me. "I don't know what it is with my dad, but I've seen a lot of woman walk up and look at him like you just did. I know it so well, because my mom still does it."

"That must be frustrating," I say. Having to see her mom still so infatuated with him, but he's married to Chloe.

"It isn't, my mom's crazy," Alice says and I laugh a little. "Love her to death, but she's nuts. I know kids usually wish for separated parents to get back together, but not me. My mom hasn't been on a date, since I've been born. It's like she's still holding out."

Lili is psychotically in love with him.

"Not saying she'll push Chloe in front of a car, but I doubt she'd push her out of the way. I keep telling her to get out there, but she doesn't. Why are you here, when you're wearing that?" Alice asks, pointing to my engagement ring.

"I just happened to be here too..."

"Your shirt is dry, you splashed water on your face. I'm not stupid. You created the pretense," Alice said. Seriously, who taught her this? "My mom is a victim of her own obsession. Don't be my mom."

This is making me look like Lili. She's absolutely right. A ten year old is right about what I'm really doing here. I'm one push away from being Lili.

"I don't know, what your husband, or whatever he is, is like. You're wasting your time, like my mom is. Please, don't let it come to a point when you blink and it's been ten years of waiting."

That was sobering. Paul is rough, but I do love him. We have some things to sort out, but I love him. This is a little girl who is so smart it's kind of creepy.

"You love your dad," I say and she nods.

"Best man I know. I love my mom too, and I want what's best for both of them. It's not each other. I love my brother and sister too. And Chloe. That's my family."

"Thank you," I say, and she gives me a confirming nod. Like she knew what I thanked her for. I ran with her for a few miles before I said a few goodbyes and headed home.

-

I kick my shoes off at the door as I enter the house. I walk into the living room where Paul is watching television, and I look over my shoulder at the cabinets we can't afford.

"I want you to listen to me," I say, Paul turning his head, then looking at the television again. I walk around, snatch the remote from the couch next to him and turn off the television. I sit on the coffee table, between him and the television and look directly at him.

"I want your attention, for a minute. You will never, make a decision that expensive, without me, ever again," I say, pointing at the cabinets. "Do you understand me?"

"Yeah," he says, nodding like a scolded child. Just his posture is bothering me. Will straight up with shoulders back comes to mind in comparison.

"I don't want yeah, I want yes," I say. Yeah is sarcastic and non-committal. Yes is declarative. "Do you, understand?" I ask, slowly.

"Yes," he says and finally looks up at me. "I talked to Will, asked if I could return them. He gave them as a wedding gift." That must have been a punch in his pride. He actually tried to return them. He tried to fix it. While I was trying to, end it.

"That must have been hard for you," I say, and he nods a little. "Thank you."

"I had a, pretty big slice of humble pie," Paul says, and I laugh. "I said when he and Chloe have their ten year anniversary, we'll do something large as well."

"Okay," I say, and we both smile at each other. He was coming around, while I wasn't. I feel guilty it took a ten year old to tell me how much of a twat I was acting like.

"How did you meet Will exactly?" Paul asks, and I think back to that night.

"Will doesn't remember the first time we met. He was on a Ativan high and blackout out. He woke up under a bridge."

"Holy shit," Paul says and I giggle.

"He's come a long way for a guy who woke up under a bridge."

Will truly has. A shy, quiet guy who was rather unremarkable. That was the surface. In truth, he was a confident, fun loving guy, who was also a secret player. He was also hiding his amazing talent as a carpenter from his parents who had academic aspirations for him. Until he gave himself permission to be himself.

Will is now one hundred percent of what he could have been back then. That's why his daughter needs to be on constant hoe block. I can't even imagine what he's been tempted by and rebutted. Women flock to him, but it hasn't gone to his head. He's as humble as he is hung.

Paul put his pride on the table, and he doesn't do that very often. If he is willing to take that hit, I'm willing to put his mind at ease.

I slid my shorts off, but my panties don't get caught in the tug, but I don't let it slow me down. His pants hit his ankles and I tug my panties to the side, clearing the path for me to lower myself on top of him. My top and sports bra come off, and he sucks the sweat off my nipples and licks it from my neck. I didn't know that was a turn on until just now.

Something about the mood, and maybe my endorphin high from the run, I orgasm in only a few minutes. After I cum he tips me to my back on the couch and start to really drill me. I'm not comparing him to Will this time. I'm not thinking about what Will's dick felt like. I'm enjoying what Paul's dick feels like. Not as big, but he's easier to ride and I can actually feel accomplished when I blow him.

After I cum again, Paul plunges into me, and he unloads into me. When he pulls out I feel him seeping out and going down my legs. Before he could relax I roll over and drop my mouth on his dick making him squirm. This always made me feel powerful. That I was half a man's size and could make him powerless this way. I think that's why some woman really love sucking dick. It's power.

I lick up to the tip and say, "Stay hard and fuck me again. You do that I'll suck the cum out of your nuts."

I've never said anything like that to him, and he has no idea what to say. He gives me a vague look of shock and understanding and closes his eyes. He's probably thinking of the most erotic things he can think of. I help facilitate that.

"Think about me sucking your dick with another woman. Us stacked up so you can fuck us one after the other," I say and he groans and I lower my mouth back down.

After five minutes he's still hard so I mount up against the side of the couch. Paul enters me doggy style and uses my hips to pull me onto his dick. I rub my clit with my right hand as he does, and I cum again. The best part is, because he's already cum, he fucks me for a good long time.

I get it in doggy, missionary, cow girl, reverse and normal, before he tells me he's about to cum so I start sucking again. He must have lost the tingle the moment we stopped because the blowjob takes several minutes, but I don't care. I work his shaft, with my hand while I twirl my tongue around the tip and suck it.

Paul gives me one last warning before he put his hand on my head. I take him all of the way in and taste the spurt and feel it crash into my mouth. With my thumb and index finger wrapped around the shaft I milk him, swallowing before the second shot, and then swallowing that one down too. Even after he's done, I keep sucking him, until I feel him going limp.

I love Paul, and if he keeps fucking me like that every now and then, we'll be fine.

-

-Will-

I curl up with my wife in our bed while she's reading a book. I'm fresh from a shower, so she leans into my warm chest because she's perpetually cold. We had a good dinner to celebrate the pregnancy. The first two she was nauseas, but morning sickness was rare for her.