14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming," gasped Dan. "I'm cumming!"

Rena had moved her fingers from the balls to the base of Dan's shaft and rubbed it back and forth with two fingers. That was all it took to send Dan over the top, which came as a surprise to the young dominatrix. It also surprised Monica, and it definitely surprised Olivia, not to mention the five-girl crew. It was Dan's fifth orgasm of the day. His output wasn't great, but enough sperm came out to confirm his orgasm, assuming his gyrations and groans weren't convincing enough. Jane didn't know if she was surprised, shocked, or angry. She thought Dan was a little too turned on by Rena, but damn, five orgasms in one day was nothing to sneeze at. Rena removed her strap-on, disappointed that her work had ended prematurely. Dan went limp on the bench. He was at last worn out.

WHAP! WHAP! "Had enough?" James whimpered an inaudible reply that Helga took to be a yes.

"Stand up you scum!" Helga led James to the wall of lockers. His ordeal was not over. Surprisingly, the spanking had aroused his cock. Not the physical sensation of the spanking, but rather the submissive part of it. Helpless and submissive, it stimulated his imagination. And as Helga secured his arms to two hooks that had conveniently been placed on the wall, his cock stuck out in a rather large way. Facing the amazon, who was clad only in a thong and bullet bra, was thrilling. Helga stood back and admired his massive erection.

"What do you think, ladies?" She tapped it with the edge of her paddle, but in a playful, teasing manner, not a hurtful one. Olivia and Rena approached the bound prisoner and marveled at his appendage. Mr. Penis liked the attention and continued to grow, and as he did, it raised upward, almost to a ninety-degree angle, virtually perpendicular to the ground.

Helga had some large clips in her hand and she affixed them to James' balls. Following orders, he pretended that it hurt, but in actuality, it didn't. But it looked like it could have hurt. James' balls hung down low and his sac stretched, a result of the weight of the clips. The weight also created a lot of stress at the base of his long shaft, forcing his penis to droop. While his cock was still as rigid as it could possibly be, it now hung at about a seventy-degree angle. James had since forgotten about the burning sensation on his butt. He was zoned in on the here and now. The stares of the four women made Mr. Penis very happy indeed. He was securely bound, at the mercy of Helga and all other women, who were free to do to him as they pleased. This was all James ever wanted, this is what he craved. To show off his gift and have women appreciate it. Their arousal became his arousal.

His clipped balls hung heavy, and the weight put extra tension on his cock. The tension felt good. James was afraid that he might cum. He didn't want to, at least not now. Whatever Helga had planned, it certainly could not be as painful as the spanking. Surely, Monica wouldn't let her damage the star attraction of the video, and surely Helga was aware that Mr. Penis was the star. And he was acting like the star too, rocking back and forth like an unruly beast, bouncing up and down, straining for attention. James could see that two cameras were giving his cock a close-up. He wondered if the camera girls, overcome with lust, secretly wanted to stroke him off. And he could see Jane standing nearby. He made eye contact with her, and damn, she smiled at him. Helga was saying something to him, or maybe she was saying something to Olivia. James wasn't listening. He was locked in to Jane's stare. Was she smiling at his predicament, was it a peace offering, or was it something completely unrelated?

Without warning, Jane lifted her skirt over her waist to reveal her white panties in their entirety. She quickly lowered it. Did it really happen, James wondered, or did he imagine it? Wait, she did it again. This time she kept her skirt up for about two full seconds, and she smiled once more at James after lowering it. Mr. Penis began to tense up and James shivered. Spasms engulfed his body. His arms were still secured, so he was powerless to do anything. Damn, Jane looked hot. Still smiling, she unwrapped her lime green blouse and showed off her bra. And just like that, before James could react, she wrapped it back up. James figured that she was getting off by tormenting his exposed, fourteen-inch organ. It was obvious to him, but it was just as obvious that Mr. Penis was getting off too. A little bit of pre-cum juice came forth from James' enormous cock-head. He didn't know if anyone saw it, but James could feel the sensation, and he knew what it foretold. Oh my, James thought to himself. It was too late to stop the surge. He had crossed a threshold. Mr. Penis could not be held back, and James felt the electricity radiate through his loins. His chest and legs felt weak, and a wave of ecstasy began to overwhelm his entire being.

"I'm gonna cum," he said. Helga and the ladies kept talking. Perhaps they didn't hear. Perhaps they didn't believe that a bound James could orgasm without being touched.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" This time Helga and the girls got the message. They interrupted their conversing and watched with fascination as James' cock began to bounce up and down with urgency. It was on one of the downward surges that the first batch of juice spilled. At first it sort of dribbled out and went straight to the ground. But then, on a subsequent upward surge, a huge amount of sperm shot up into the air. There were spontaneous shrieks and gasps from the assembled women. Another blast of sperm, and another...as far as distance went, it wasn't much to behold, two or three feet at most. But for a fourth orgasm of the day, it was about as good as anyone could hope for. James' breathing slowed down and his spasms lessened. His cock was sopping wet with residual semen.

"You bastard," said Helga to a panting James. "How dare you cum without permission." Bur it was too little, too late. Her game was over.

James eyeballed Jane, who continued to smile at him. Was the whole thing planned on her part, to get an orgasm out of him? He didn't know, but what he did know was that his unexpected orgasm made Monica a very happy woman.

"That's a wrap," she announced.

*****

James rehearsed what he was going to say to the Captain on his way home. It had been hard at times to remember that he was on an assignment. But at least he'd be reporting the truth. There was no evidence to bust Donkey Productions. They may have allowed unsafe sex on their previous sets, but not this time. The Captain wouldn't be happy, but so be it.

James had a lot on his mind. Kristy would be home late tonight, so he decided to buy a six-pack. Tomorrow's scene was partially scripted and Monica had given him two pages of notes to take home and study. At home, and two beers later, he decided to take a break, and he rummaged through Kristy's DVD collection until he found Boner Boys, a Donkey Production video. What the hell, he thought, he might as well watch it. The video began with four naked men facing the camera. And, yes, they were boner boys, their firm erections staring into the face of the viewer. One of them was Asian; but what caught James' attention was that he had no pubic hair. It wasn't shaved; he was just naturally hairless. It made his cock more photogenic. And his penis stuck straight up, much in the way that James' did. The organ was decent sized, - eight inches, James guessed - and it was a unique-looking specimen. Donkey Productions really knew how to pick them. Every cock they chose had some special quality, either in size, shape, girth...something. And if not, they made sure that the actor was a beefed-up muscle freak. Every man was eye-candy in their own way. And the girls, if they weren't really attractive then they had something that was an attention-grabber, often a ridiculously short skirt. Boners and miniskirts; that could have been the Donkey Production motto. James thought it was a winning combination.

The naked men in the video faced the camera for about ten seconds, enough time for the viewer to scrutinize them, and then two mini-skirted women walked by, carrying a banner announcing a nude wrestling tournament. James watched the men's eyes to see if they followed the skirts as the girls passed, and damn, Monica sure knew her stuff.

In the next scene two of the men stepped into a makeshift, wrestling ring, each trailed by a short-skirted lady, who offered a view up their skirts to the audience when climbing between the ropes to enter the ring. Mr. Penis approved. The girls were reasonably attractive, although James wasn't too discriminating, as long as the skirt length met with his approval. The nude men were called to the center of the ring by the referee, who was wearing a very tight dress, with black and white horizontal stripes running across it. It was so short it barely covered her butt. And she had perfect legs too.

Wait a minute, could it be...yes it was. It was Jane. Jane was playing the referee! The video just got a lot more interesting. A few millimeters higher and her panty-covered crotch would have been visible. Jane was playing with fire this time. James had admired a lot of miniskirts in his life, but Jane was at the top of the list. There was something about the way she carried herself that reached him deep inside. It was attitude, he figured. Jane had the attitude. Anyone could wear a short skirt, but Jane carried it off with aplomb. It wasn't a fashion statement; for her it was a statement of intent. She spent her days working with naked men, and she dressed to tease and torment. Attitude and confidence. Jane knew she was hot, and she loved to get a response from naked men. Their penises couldn't hide. If she turned a man on it would be immediately obvious.

James lowered his pants and boxers and let Mr. Penis have some air. The hairless Asian guy was one of the wrestlers, and his opponent was an extremely muscular man who was built like a brick house. His cock was small, at least by Donkey standards. It was of the standard six-inch variety. With all of his bulked-up muscles, how ironic it was that his love muscle was the least developed part of his body. But as least it was ironing board stiff, and six inches doesn't look so bad when it's rigid.

The rules were both simple and complex. Each man was to try and ejaculate on his opponent's face, and so preventing your opponent from doing so would be interesting, to say the least. It meant a lot of rolling around, a lot of penis grabbing, a lot of man-on-man contact, a lot of excited, clothed women and, finally, a jacked-off facial for the unlucky loser, all under the watchful eye of the referee. Jane looked extremely pleased with herself as she explained the rules.

"Okay men, touch penises and come out fighting," she concluded, with a wry look of satisfaction etched on her face. James had seen that look before, usually when Jane was torturing nude men, knowing full well the impact her sexuality had on their cocks. Just the way she uttered those words: 'touch penises and come out fighting'. It was like she was in on the joke and wanted everyone to know. The words were said with complete sincerity, yet so obviously absurd, as to be incredibly stimulating. Mr. Penis hardened. Jane had made it appear that her command was the most normal one imaginable, and that was the selling point. Kristy had been right. These Donkey Productions people really were geniuses. The two men reacted to Jane's command by rubbing their cock-heads together, which is all Jane wanted to see anyway, and they returned to their respective corners, where their entire bodies were then rubbed with oil by their clothed female trainer, each making sure that the penis got special attention.

The match started, and as the men rushed towards each other to begin combat, there was enough penis flapping to please even the most jaded of viewers. The men got into multiple wrestling positions At no time did they lose their erections. That was either good editing or else the men were enamored with the situation they found themselves in. Or they might have been just like James, and frothing at the sight of micro-mini Jane.

In order to cum on their opponent's face they would have to first pin them, subdue them, and then straddle them, before trying to jerk themselves into an orgasm. The tension built as the viewer waited for the inevitable. What would happen leading up to the climax? Jane busied herself by walking around the mass of humanity at her feet, pretending to officiate, watching and waiting to get into position to confirm the facial should a man look like he was on the verge of winning. The wrestlers grunted and rolled around the ring, unwilling to release their hold on the other. There was a lot of slipping and sliding, for the oil on their bodies increased the difficulty of pinning the other. Jane must have gotten too close to them at one point, because the men rolled over, trapping her legs, and she tumbled over them. As she did, her legs flew up into the air and spread wide. The camera caught it from a perfect angle, and Jane's panties were shown to the world. Damn, where's that freeze-frame? James replayed the shot several times, both in regular time and in slow motion. The exposed panty was on the screen for less than two seconds, which was more than enough time for James to see that they were light purple in color; wait, that's lavender; lavender panties! They were sheer; they were virtually see-through! What a color, what a turn-on! By carefully studying the frozen frame, James saw that Jane did not have a smoothie. Pubic hair could be spotted through the thin material. This had to be unscripted. James began to fondle his cock with a little more urgency.

For a brief moment Jane had been the victim; the tables had turned. Anyone can flash their panties, but the accidental flash, the unplanned one, was extra special. Jane didn't mean to take a tumble, she hadn't meant to show off her lavender panties at that moment. It had to have been accidental, because she seemed genuinely angry that she had gotten rubbing oil on her legs. She reached around and pulled the backside hem of her dress around to her front, to inspect for more oil, but the camera shifted; damn, one more frame, one more lousy frame, and there would have been another panty sighting. But it sure was coy of Monica to leave in the first shot of Jane's panties. It had been so brief that Jane, if she watched the video, might not even notice. And by editing the scene right before her second up-skirt entered the public domain, Monica could demonstrate that she was looking out for Jane's interests. Genius, pure genius!

It was more than James could take. Mr. Penis had seen enough. James went and took a shower, and after quickly soaping his body he gave Mr. Penis a vigorous workout. He exited the shower satisfied, having left a modest amount of semen on the shower floor.

*****

The final day of work took place at the Donkey Productions warehouse, where part of the large room had been turned into office, with a desk, chair, and couch. There weren't a lot of players today, just James the prisoner and Jane the prison psychiatrist. Monica was there with the five-girl crew. Olivia was absent and, for the moment, so too was Jane. Prisoners were naked at all times, so James didn't wait to be told to strip. Showing no embarrassment at all, he stood proud and unashamed, his manhood on display for the women to see. He was feeling horny.

Monica had just gotten off the phone. "She's pulling in to the parking lot," she said, most likely referring to Jane. And then, "Jesus!" Mr. Penis was in the house, his presence announced by an imposing degree of stiffness. Not the full, fourteen-inch package, but close. Monica by now was used to seeing James hard, but this time there had been no stimulation, no apparent reason for the big boner. Maybe he was just a freak, she thought, but at least he's our freak. That made her feel good. James cupped his hand under his elongated shaft and wiggled it at Monica. His cock-head dangled out invitingly from his palm. Olivia had wanted nothing more than to take a joyride on his big pole, and even Monica would admit to herself that there could be worse things in life than having a private one-on-one session with that enormous piece of man-meat. But, alas, he only had eyes for Jane.

"Do not...I repeat, do not...shoot your load prematurely. Understand?" Donkey Productions had lucked out when James arrived at their doorstep. How could Monica best use him without overexposing him? That was a question to ponder. And could he even be overexposed? People may not tire of seeing that monster dick. All she needed to do was to be creative. But that was a challenge for another day.

Jane entered the room and the dynamic changed. Her hair was freshly washed and coiffed to her exact specifications, with just enough strands of hair hanging down to partially obscure her eye. And she was wearing eyeglasses. James assumed the glasses were a prop, to make her appear more like a psychiatrist, but he later learned that she needed a break from her contact lenses and that the eyeglasses were legitimate. Some women look attractive, even more attractive, with eyeglasses, and Jane fell into that category. They enhanced her pretty face. Sometimes the indication of a flaw - in this case, nearsightedness - completes the perfect package, like the icing on the cake. And Jane was the perfect package. Besides, the glasses made her look intelligent, and female intelligence can be a turn-on for a man.

But not necessarily for a naked man with an agitated penis. James got over the eyeglasses rather quickly. The high-heeled, platform shoes she wore did a number on her firm leg muscles, and every step she took stretched her tanned calves to their maximum. That by itself could have been enough to send James over the edge. Her recently pedicured toenails shone bright with red nail polish. But Jane was only getting started. The first thing she did was remove the white blazer she had been wearing. Jane's arms were as tanned as her legs, as the dress she wore was sleeveless. Surely James would now be able to get catch a glimpse of her bra, and the outlined curvature of her breasts. Why else would she go sleeveless? And he was going to be working with her all day? This was easily the best assignment the Captain had ever given him.

And the dress. Her dress was so short, James would later say, that he almost lost his mind. He thought of rushing at her, throwing her to the ground, furiously masturbate over her face and drench her with the massive semen output for which he was famous. But common sense got the better of him. He took a couple of deep breaths and tried not to shower her with attention; attention she was surely expecting. The dress she wore in Boner Boys was astonishing, but this one took his breath away. There was also the difference of seeing a tight dress in person as to opposed to on a DVD. James ran out of adjectives to describe how she looked, but ravishing and beyond belief were two that immediately came to mind.

The front and back of her dress was gray in color with little white polka dots. Running down each side were wide, black stripes, which accentuated her curvy figure. Another spray-paint job too, it was. How was she even able to get into the dress, he wondered? It was so tight that her ample butt jutted out prominently and seemed to be larger than it actually was. God, it did look inviting. It was tantalizing; it was voluptuous. James wanted nothing more than to press up against it with his erect penis, which, by the way, had zoomed up to fourteen inches. And if he splashed a load of semen while pressed up against her, so what? He felt his cock tightening around its base. An orgasm would bring needed relief. James recalled a line that Pete had told him the other day: 'I'd walk a mile on my knees to get within an inch of her asshole'. Now he knew what Pete meant.