14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But getting back to the dress. Jane had to know it would impact James the way that it had, but she acted innocent, as if arousing the naked man was the last thing on her mind. It's all part of the game, James thought, and he was determined not to fall into her trap. He had to use his brain and not let Mr. Penis do his thinking for him.

Sexual tension permeated the air. Monica gave James a quick look. He was so jacked that Monica feared he might blow a load here and now. She was familiar with the telltale signs; the pendulum swing, the body spasms, the reddened, swollen cock-head. But she saw only minor pendulum swinging, and there were no spasms. So although he was firmly boned, Monica concluded that he had his penis under control, and she breathed a sigh of relief. As for the reddened, swollen cock-head, they would just have to deal with it. The fire hose will be gushing today, she thought. We better get started, before he explodes.

Jane and James exchanged pleasantries. Jane took notice of the massive appendage that was waving at her, but James scarcely took notice of her tanned thighs. For the moment, the color of her panties was immaterial. Mr. Penis might have been interested in them, but James tried hard not to stare. Monica gave her final instructions.

Jane was sitting at her desk when James entered the room. Jane rose from her chair to greet him, and they shook hands. To the viewer, having a psychiatrist shake hands with a naked, strange prisoner, and a convicted sex offender to boot, must have seemed incredulous, but incredulity was what they seemed to want.

But to James, oh my God, the touch of her hand took him to the next level. Despite his best intentions, his resolve collapsed. His legs weakened. His cock got so tight it felt like it could break off. He needed to sit, or even better, lie down, which is what Jane suggested he do. He had tried to appear nonchalant, but the warm touch of her hand was so intimate, so incredibly arousing, it was as if she transferred her body heat into him. And the perfume she had on; it was subtle, yet impossible to ignore. And her fingernails were immaculate too, the same color as her pedicured toes. Jane knew a thing or two about cocks, and she sensed that James might lose control, which would not be a good thing from a Donkey Productions perspective, not to mention angering Monica, so she toned it down just a little. Bringing the chair a little closer to the couch, she was careful to do it from behind the chair, so not to show what was hiding under her skirt. By doing so she made have given James a better view of her cleavage, but as far as she knew, he was a panty pervert first and an all-around pervert second. She knew it was her panties and not her bra that might jumpstart an ejaculation.

Jane sat down, crossing her legs while she was still in the downward sitting motion, which lessened the chance of giving James a panty peek. It bothered her a little to reduce the teasing; it was in her nature to turn men on, but Monica had laid down the law. But Jane's disappointment was tempered by seeing that James' cock was expressing his hunger for even the toned-down version of Jane. It didn't take much effort on her part; it was win-win. She had respected Monica's wishes and still managed to unleash the unruly, savage beast in her co-star.

From his vantage point on the couch James was in perfect position to look at the delicate and delightful area where gorgeous thighs intersected with dress hem, but Jane had done a good job of reducing the available viewing area. She was determined to deny James a glimpse of her underwear. But James was a creature of habit, and he instinctively gazed at the feast that had been laid out for him. He couldn't help himself. It was who he was; it defined him. But Jane's panties were not visible. Her tight leg crossing had seen to that. Denied once, James knew that a panty sighting was probably only a matter of a slight leg movement on Jane's part, so Mr. Penis remained on high alert. And besides, the view of her thighs was heavenly, a full meal unto itself, with or without the panties for dessert.

"I've been asked to evaluate you," Jane began, "because of that despicable scene in the shower the other day. You violated a poor, innocent girl. The warden is thinking of sending you away to another prison, a much harsher one, I might add, and my report will help determine your fate. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Let's start at the beginning." Jane read from a paper that she held. "You were arrested for having sex with underage boys and girls. Tell me what happened?" At this point the video would be dissolved and the viewer would see a flashback scene at the swimming pool, the one with the Wendy-aided orgasm. When Jane next spoke it would be after that scene had ended.

"James, the arrest report states that you ejaculated on the dresses of three young ladies. Is that correct?

"It wasn't my fault. They forced me..."

"James, I've interviewed a lot of prisoners, and you know what? Everyone says that it wasn't their fault."

James remained mute. The dialogue was actually helping him forget about Mr. Penis' wanton urges. Though Jane's thighs looked as inviting as ever, James was able to put them out of his thoughts.

Jane looked down at the paper. "The report also says that you had a little boy's penis in your mouth and that you brought him to orgasm. Explain to me, did they force that one on you as well? Didn't you get aroused? Wasn't your own penis erect?" Another screen dissolve to that particular scene at the swimming pool, after which the conversation resumed where it had left off.

"My cock may have been hard," replied James. "I don't remember." James gingerly placed his hand under his cock head and lifted it ever so slightly. "As you can see, my cock is frequently erect."

Jane re-adjusted her glasses and pretended to be shocked. She knew what was going to happen next, so she shed some of her modesty. She re-crossed her legs and looked directly at James to see his reaction, but he had not been staring. She so wanted to raise the intensity level before the next scene but, sadly, she had been thwarted. James had no idea what was going to happen. On the notes Monica had given him all it said was 'Jane's fantasy'.

"James, I have seen with my own eyes that man-on man sex is unavoidable in this prison. But at a public swimming pool, with a young boy? How old was he?" Jane checked the paper. "Fourteen. You corrupted the morals of a fourteen-year-old boy."

"But I didn't do it," he pleaded. "If anything, they raped me."

"James, James, James, how I wish you would admit that you were wrong. It would make things so much easier."

At this point the video would make it clear that Jane was beginning to have a fantasy.

"You need to be punished," she said. "Come over here." And she beckoned for James to stand up. As he did, Jane, who had been sitting back in the chair, moved forward, so that her ample butt was now on the front edge of the chair. She timed her movement right as James was getting up from the couch. Did he get a peek? Her heart said yes but her head said no. James was still acting fairly normal.

"Come up and sit across my lap," she commanded. As he prepared to lie comply his cock was just inches from her face. Jane stared at it intently and then looked up at James. She smiled. She hoped for some extra bounce on the part of Mr. Penis, but again, James didn't take the bait. His cock was stiff, it was rigid, it throbbed, but it didn't pulsate.

"Put your cock between my legs," she said. That was probably the only place where it could have gone, seeing that it was rapidly hardening and approaching fourteen inches. When a woman like Jane says 'put your cock between my legs', there's only so much a man can take.

Jane's tight dress had ridden up enough to expose a tiny tip of panty. The camera facing her had captured it. Had James still been on the couch he would have seen it too, but lying on Jane's lap as he was, he was no longer in position to see anything. But he could feel the material of her dress, and he knew that he was very close to her panty-covered vagina. He could smell her female essence. And for the coup-de-grace, his cock now dangled down between her legs. Lost is the midst of her luscious tanned thighs, his cock tingled. The second it made contact with her thighs he knew that he was in a good place. It felt so warm and inviting down there, to have his penis actually be in contact with Jane's thighs made his head swim.

Jane placed her hand on his butt. It felt soothing to him, especially since he was still smarting a little from the wrath of Helga. An orgasm might be imminent, he thought. It had rushed up upon him without warning. One moment he was reciting dialogue and not thinking about sex, and the next he was lying across the lap of a tantalizing, teasing vixen, with his penis trapped between her legs. Everything depended on what Jane did next.

Monica had placed a camera girl on the ground, off to the side, where she could get a clear view of his enraged member as it stuck out from Jane's thighs. At fourteen inches, at least four or five inches of man-meat would be captured on film, including, most importantly, his enlarged, reddened cock-head. His ejaculation would be preserved for posterity.

What James didn't know was that Jane had taken a Ping-Pong paddle from the desk. It didn't have the circumference of the 'can't miss' paddle, but at this range it was sufficient. She began to paddle James across his butt. Not viciously hard, but hard enough for the viewer to know that it was not faked. It was really happening.

"Someone should have done this to you a long time ago," she said, smacking him again and again without letting up. As she did she pressed her thighs together, tightening her grip on James' cock.

Jane kept smacking. No mercy for the donkey-dicked boy. Not hard enough to inflict a serious hurt; she wasn't approaching Helga territory, but it went on for so long that Monica was getting concerned. But she need not have worried. Lost in concentration, Jane relished the moment. A thin, unscripted smile was on her lips. James was torn between pain and pleasure, but to Monica's relief, pleasure seemed to be winning out. Nestled between Jane's thighs, James' cock chafed at first, but quickly found a comfortable spot and was riding effortlessly in an up-and-down motion. Jane was subconsciously pressing together and then releasing her thighs in conjunction with her spanking. When she opened them his penis bounced up, and when she closed them, when her thighs one again gripped the massive, erect shaft, it dangled down at a forty-five degree angle. Each squeeze of those thighs brought him one step closer to orgasm. By now James had forgotten about the spanking, so focused was he on the sensual pleasure. The hand on his butt, the warmth of her thighs, the smell of her perfume, the assumption that she was pleasuring herself as she punished him...he could feel the surge, he knew he could not hold off.

"Oh, oh...I think I'm going to cum...I'm gonna cum...yes...yes...uh..."

Much to Monica's delight, knowing that a camera was in perfect position, uncontrollable, tremendous amounts of sperm began to hit the ground. It splashed in all directions, staining Jane's toenail polish, bouncing up to her ankles. The orgasm had begun while Jane's thighs were pressed tightly on his cock, but when they released, it allowed James's penis to surge, and semen began to shoot out in thick batches. It hit the back of Jane's knee, the inside of her thighs, and it dribbled down to her lower leg. For a brief second Jane's legs parted a little more than before, Mr. Penis sprung as if released from a trap, and another blast of cum shot out like a dart towards the couch. Semen hit the floor and the ricochet propelled it another few inches. The camera girl who had been facing Jane feared that her lens would get splashed and possibly have her work ruined, but at least she was able to say that she finally got the money shot, but the low angle camera from the side had been doing that from the outset; it caught it all.

Jane stopped her paddling, amazed at James' contortions, his spasms, his ecstasy, his grunts and his splashing. Jane felt the sticky stuff on her feet and ankles, and she also felt it on the inside of her thighs. Wait, it was on the back of her calves too. Not thrilled with the drenching, she at least knew that she had gotten a whopper out of the well, so the end justified the means. But it wasn't over. James was still convulsing in her lap. The stream of love juice had slowed, but it was not done. Jane squeezed her thighs extra tight and another quick blast spurted out and hit the ground. A few more minor droppings and James finally began to relax. The eruption was winding down. And to think, James did all that without any assistance from Jane's panties, although her short, tight dress and long and lean, tanned, delectable thighs certainly contributed to it.

Monica called it a wrap and James stood up. His penis still dripped with white stuff, and a long trail of thin semen dangled from the tip of his cock-head, reaching halfway to the ground.