14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gesturing down at the two naked men, Jane saw that they both were erect. She would never admit it publicly, but she was quite pleased with herself, taking credit for their erections. She was also relieved that neither had prematurely spilled their seed. But she had had enough of being a cum magnet. She had run out of spare panties, and going commando wasn't her style.

When they resumed filming Jane was sitting on the couch, with Dan and James on either side of her, except that their lower legs were on the couch and their heads and necks were on the ground. Their boners were aiming straight down at their faces. Monica gave the signal, and they began to masturbate.

"Aim for the face," Monica said. "Aim for the face. If you land it in your mouth, you get an extra twenty, except for James. He's working for free today."

Both men were fully hard; both men were lost in the throes of ecstasy as they furiously pounded their meet. Between the two of them, twenty-five inches of erect cock were being stroked hard. No style points here; they were going for speed. James was at a disadvantage, having had two ejaculations already, and Dan was known as a quick cummer. Jane had no doubt who would shoot first. From their position on the floor, Jane's thighs loomed large. Dan's eyes were closed in concentration, but James' were aimed up at her crotch. Some things never change, she thought to herself.

Jane's panties were the only hope James had of being the first to cum, but it was a long shot. Dan's reputation for speed was solidified, and James mumbled a silent curse as Dan's grunting and screaming signaled the beginning of his orgasm. His first ejection landed on his neck. Adjusting his hand, the next blast landed on his nose and cheek, followed by multiple squirts. Every inch of his face got smeared with white stuff, and he licked some of it off of his lips and put it into his mouth. That would be good enough to get him an extra twenty.

The only positive James could take away from having Dan cum first was that he was now the center of attention. Jane would be watching him and him alone. If that didn't incite James then nothing would. He kept jerking and jerking.

"Need some help," asked Dan, smiling?

"I'm all right." James would be damned if he'd let Dan get the better of him. He hadn't forgotten that he was this week's flavor, Jane's stable boy. He wondered what it would be like to be her stable boy. Stable boys must get to fuck her. As a rule, James did not enjoy intercourse, but he would love to get an opportunity to fuck Jane, an opportunity that, alas, would probably never come. The thought of having her writhe and moan with pleasure as his big cock pumped her hard, like a piston, was very appealing. He could see himself pounding her, hearing her scream and beg for more. Her tight vagina would envelop his cock like warm, liquid, crushed velvet. Oh yeah...it was coming. Jane, Jane, Jane. He had seen her bush. He had felt her butt cheek against his hard cock. James, basically, had fucked her panties. Yesterday that would have been his dying wish, and today it happened. The last vision he had before climaxing was the sight of her in that white bra and turquoise panties with the yellow and pink trim. So tall, so elegant, so damn sexy, so...

"I'm cumming," he gasped. Even though it was his third ejaculation of the day, enough semen shot out to make Monica happy. Making her even happier was that his aim was superb. Too bad about the twenty dollars though.

*****

The crew thought their day had ended and were surprised when Monica told them to hang around. "No frills," she told Jane, "no prelude, no build up. We're just going to get you two in the act. It will be the closing scene; we'll work out some narration."

"Okay, sucker," she said, to James, brandishing the strap-on. Jane lifted her dress over her waist and affixed the device. The dress kept getting in way, so without batting an eyelash she removed it and stood there in her underwear. Where's that perv Timmy when you need him, she thought. He'd probably sign over his entire trust fund to us if he saw me now. The fake penis made Jane look tough without adding to her sexiness, but James wasn't required to cum, so it didn't matter. The way Monica envisioned the scene, it would fade out to the closing credits with the device still pounding away in his rectum.

Fearing the worst, James got down on all fours. He was dreading this moment, but it seemed that everything over the past four days had been building towards it. He had to admit that it really would improve the video. It was just unfortunate that it would happen at his expense. And did Jane have to smile so much?

She applied some Vaseline to his butthole. Jane's warm hand was soothing, but the cold ointment was a buzz-kill. Sorry Mr. Penis, James thought. No fun for you, but you had enough fun already. Time to pay the price.

It hurt and it felt uncomfortable. How the hell did Pete enjoy it so much? It probably had to do with attitude.

"Turn him over," said Monica. "We need to see cock." Jane slapped him on the side of his ass as a signal. James turned over. Jane reinserted the fake penis and watched with delight as the real penis flopped around from the momentum of her pumping. Wait a minute; the real penis was getting stiff. I better pump harder, she thought. James was groaning. Without being told, he instinctively began to stroke his cock, which had rapidly hardened. If there was one thing James knew how to do, it was beating his meat. Had anyone other than Jane been plugging him it probably wouldn't have happened. James' arousal had more to do with Jane than with the...what was it Pete called it...the prostate massage. By stroking his meat he found that the unpleasant sensation of the anal violation could be blocked out.

Jane didn't lose her rhythm despite having her concentration broken by the masturbation. Monica had planned to cut the scene, but seeing James unexpectedly whack off, she told the cameras to keep rolling. One more final cum would make the video epic, and a moment later James complied. The semen shot up his belly as far as his waist. Not fire hose quality, but good enough.

*****

By day's end the three of them, Monica, Jane and James were sitting down in the office and sipping a glass of celebratory wine. One was clothed, one was clad in white bra and black panties, and one was totally naked. All were in their comfort zone.

"There was so much more we could have done," Monica said, "but sometimes you have to know when to stop. We had enough material for two videos."

"Maybe there will be a sequel," Jane said.

"I have a real job, you know...but I do have some vacation time saved up." James couldn't believe what he was saying. But the Captain would probably make him take a vacation, seeing how he messed up this assignment.

"Perhaps," said Monica, in response to James, "but I think our next video will be the Naked Adventures of Little Tim. We'll do it for the website. If it gets popular we'll serialize it. There's potential there. We'll have him spy in a girls' locker room. That will get us some underwear shots. We'll get him to whack off in front of about a dozen girls and then he'll do anything we ask."

Jane laughed. "I'd like to see little Tim stick his little cock inside a man's butt."

"Don't look at me," said James. "No anal. But shouldn't the title be: Big Adventures of Little Tim? I think that sounds better."

"I still think we should call it Big Jim and Little Tim," said Jane. Then Mister Jimmy James here could co-star." Jane lifted her leg and placed her toe on James' groin and flicked Mr. Penis with it. It wasn't done to arouse, it was a signal that everything is cool and we're all friends.

"Tim's not that little," said Monica. "He's normal sized for a boy his age. How big were you James, when you were eighteen?"

"Bigger than six inches. I know that."

"But he's still growing," said Monica, hopefully, "isn't he?"

"I know," interjected Jane. "A recurring theme could be him getting his cock measured. Like by the school nurse or something."

"He may not have the world's largest cock, but at least he gets a good stiffie. That's more important, right? And it sticks straight up...kind of cute, actually. And he shoots a good load."

"How do you know so much," asked Jane? "Oh, my God! You fucked him, didn't you?"

Monica smiled. "He's a potential investor, and I had to make a good sales pitch. That's all."

Silence reigned for a minute.

"Have you guys considered cutting out the fucking and the anal," asked James? "I heard a rumor that the vice squad once busted a porn company for unsafe sex."

"It's not illegal to fuck without condoms," said Monica. "You know, just by coincidence I have an idea about a video that is mostly hetero. No fucking and no anal. Two men get jobs working at a massage parlor and all the clients are female. The service they offer will be advertised as a massage and a facial. In fact, that's the title: Massage and a Facial. After the massage the men jerk off in their faces. But first they'll have to audition for the Madam. Her cute assistants will have to wash their penises to keep them clean...I've got a million ideas."

"What, no male clients," asked Jane?

"I said mostly hetero," answered Monica with a smile. "Timmy and James can play the masseuses. The clients will undress in front of the men...another underwear opportunity for Timmy."

"I have an idea for a video," said James. The two ladies looked at him with curiosity. "It will be like the Bachelorette, except that the men are naked. She can blindfold them and have them do a group jerk, and she can secretly let her girlfriends into the room and have them watch. There will be plenty of opportunity for naked contests. The girl can ask the men to do just about anything, to see how far they'll go to win."

"Write it down, said Monica, "and bring it to me. You never know..."

"And you'll be one of the bachelors, right," said Jane?

"If you'll be the bachelorette." That quieted her.

"It will take us about three weeks for the final edit," said Monica. "Then we'll have a party and preview the video. You'll have to come, James. Pete will be there, and we'll invite Timmy. And Olivia..."

"Where was she today?"

"Working. Donkey Productions isn't just about the here and now. We have to deal with distributers, do website work...there's a lot of post-production stuff, plus writing, finance stuff, location scouting. But she'll be there for the preview party."

"And the men will get naked," exclaimed Jane. "That way we can tell how good the video is. Penises don't lie, that's what I always say. Hey, I have an idea for a scene. There's three men and one girl, and they form a daisy chain..."

"Ladies, stop. All this talk about sex is making me horny. You don't mind if I beat off, do you?"

THE END...OR IS IT?

12