All Comments on '15 Paradise Avenue'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the biggest and best snake of all is the one swinging between her son's legs

Another motherfucking winner from the great Moondrift! Here is a lady who's been cuntally deprived for too long. What Sally needs is stiff cock up between her legs, and she gets it, good and hard, from her son Jordan and his two buddies. But it's her boy and his big fat prick that do the most for mom. Like all normal fit sons Jordan is after his mother's cunt, and like more and more thousands of mothers every day Sally wants what her boy's got bouncing around in his pants. She knows her son's got a pair of balls that never quit, there's LOTS of warm creamy semen sloshing around in that heavy sack between her son's strong young legs. His potent sperm is a precious gift Jordan yearns to give his mother, and mom is hungry for it, again and again, spurted right up her motherly twat. That's the best place for any boy's sperm, and mother and her very virile son know it! Jordan keeps unloading his big balls up his mother's wide open gash, and, what d'ya know, now he's fucking babies up his own mother's cunt! Jordan is one proud young motherfucker, and his mom is one happy contented son-fucked mother!

LRADevlLRADevlover 13 years ago

Artfully written. Great story and it has to be one of the best reads ever.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Sally seemed to like those snakes.

Especially after all of those years of just her old man's little bitty snake. That must have been "Paradise Regained" (Apologies to Milton).

hotpickelhotpickelover 13 years ago
Southern Dis-Comfort

In the 70s, when I was in my 20s but still naive to the world and especially proper "appearing" women. Seems the upper middle class in our area was dominated by traveling men, mostly in sales with some covering huge areas. They would take four long trips a year to see customers. AHA! Trophy wives with lots of money left to their own devices. Many had been given three kids right off to look after. Modern "barefoot and pregnant". Workout gyms fresh on the scene. College girls wanting babysitting jobs. Many stepchildren abound from earlier marriages. College boys looking for anything to bury their cocks in. I was too dumb at the time to believe that these women were getting it from these kids. I respected them and thought they were angels for putting up with those traveling dickheads out fucking on the road while they were innocently storing their hormones and awaiting the return of daddy. Unh-Unh!!! About 45 or so I began to look back with accuracy and it all came together. She didn't ask what he was doing on Tuesday night in Cleveland and he was too dumb to figure out what happened on Wednesday afternoons. Advance to the late 80s and later. Kids now old enough to know what a MILF is even if it is Momma-dear. Neighbor's kids are now grown just like in this story. All it takes is one horny woman with some good looking hunks around. Forty miles from here, 1990 or 91, a thirty year old man nearly chokes his mother, 53, to death after finding out she had fucked all the football players on his high school team but him. Half the team was black and that really tore him up to have happened in NC in 1978. It took her 15 months of his senior year and later to get all 18 or 19 of them, apparently one at a time. I never heard who told him. Mom spent months in the hospital. His dad separated them. It seems he had known it for years and dealt with it somehow. There are things happening around you all the time. Keep your eyes open .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Even fake rape

is a turn off for me. As mildly played as this pretend one was, it still rates as 2/5 for the non-consent factor. The suggested baby-making at the end slightly redeemed it but it was still not your usual style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE TALE OF A GANG BANG

SHE MUST HAVE LOVED BEING SERVICED BY THREE STUDS....IF ONLY IT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE...WHAT FUN WE WOULD HAVE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well if you are going to become

a fuck slut whore then better to do it with her son and his mates....at least she got what was missing in her life and two kids to boot by her son......like they say....

VICE IS NICE - BUT INCEST IS BEST.....way you go you whore......

LatinKarenLatinKarenover 9 years ago
Very Well Written

Loved the detail in the set up, very believable. Linking to the Garden of Eden was a wonderful concept. Enjoyed reading it.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Probably the first Moondrift story I was left disappointed with

Sharing the mom was not cool.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Are morals and ethics holding us back?

This story raises interesting questions which we thought had gone away. When the masses stopped believing in a God who watched every action and who was ready to fry them in hell for all eternity they became free and assumed that the battle had been won. But,approaching my theme once more,the liberation has only just begun. Just why are moms like her pining for attention from men who have lost interest through no fault of their own (they simply aged a bit) when there are lots of young men who would simply love to cross the age barrier and restore their confidence and give them all the fucking they can take? How would you resolve this, would you allow her to be happy, or direct that she be wasted away?It is a massive mountain, comprising of slut shaming, imposed ethical dilemmas and wealth sharing,court judgements, happiness with one’s situation( a,mostly, happily married woman who would like to rock the boat and not like to rock the boat at the same time) This way forward would seem to be a reduction of our own hard attitudes on any subject. Therefore,the cuckold is to be praised because he shares his wife and is thrilled by her adventures. If these men were not stigmatised,more couples would live happily and safely in society. Banning thinking, in one’s own mind that there women who are cum buckets,etc might make another area of stigma fade away. And so on,until everyone is free and happy. But we have to reform what we ourselves think and say and only accept taboos when people would not be protected otherwise.

RodzzzRodzzzabout 1 year ago

There is nothing as the love of a son for his mother. I would never share her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous