All Comments on '15th Anniversary Dinner Appetizer'

by Chumley81

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Rated 3*, but...

I rated this story 3*, because it's realy a LW story, but I have a comment: Why write it in the second person, telling his wife what was happening, if she was there feeling it all first hand?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was going so well

There were a few vague points in the text, a possibly bad apostrophe, but you kept up the good proofreading .............

............ Until you fumbled on the last word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure this is a loving wife in action

She seems to flirt around with insulting him and his "penis" to REALLY putting him down about his cock size. Pretty demeaning and humiliating if you ask me. Not too much like teasing as it was insulting and down right cruel. I wonder if he felt like he was dying of thirst in the "desert"?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Desert/dessert

The Arabs didn't desert their dessert in the desert.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice as the years of their marriage go by they find fresh and news ways to have fun in bed with each other . I enjoy the fact that there are couples who try new stuff and have fun without going outside of the marriage with others. Most of the stories involve another guy with a big dick or some pig from hubby's office that are better lovers or doing things that the husband or wife won't do. IF your happy I believe that any hubby or wife would try almost anything to key their marriage exciting and new. Everyone loves that first time with someone or when you do something you don't normally do with each other. It makes your own sex life seem fresh and new

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ANY ..

.. supposed "story" that tries to make out that the reader was a participant is a load of rubbish because the reader KNOWS he/she wasn't there and did not participate!!

Complete waste of your time writing it and a complete waste of my time if I'd bothered to read it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was cool to this story for two reasons....

.....first, was that you tried to write it in the first person present tense....almost always a mistake.

Second, was that you mixed your POV several times.....also a mistake.

I like it otherwise, as it was somewhat original....meaning, not overly used, like so many storylines here. Finally, in this age of rage over BBCs and BWCs, playing the apologist for Mister Below Average Penis is not likely to arouse much but sympathy.

Next we'll be reading yet another cuck story from the rather small and trite lexicon of cuck stories that seem to attract cuck writers.....but let's hope you're made os sterner stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The plot works, but the perspective or person tense is awkward.

You kept telling me what you were doing, and what I was doing, as if I am an Alzheimer's victim and you are trying to help me remember what happened. Is was awkward and not erotic.

And the attempt to make humiliation "sweet" was just a poor attempt to justify their cuck play. Apparently he is OK with Dylan hitting on his wife, and so is she. As their play continues and evolves Dylan may become more than just a foil, or has he already?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Chumley

I thought you were on Pawn Stars. If it is you, don't quit your job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Pattellie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Damn you anonymous bitch for putting me in the same group as Odiouser, HarryVag, and a couple of these other lefty twits. You are truly a feckless idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous