All Comments on '16th Century Slave Market Pt. 01'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 8 years ago

I am grateful to you for supplying a reference to the studies that inspired your stories. I was aware of the routs, but not the numbers. Makes me glad I'm not human - must be so embarrassing.. To think the practice was only ceased recently in the West and is still going but hidden all over the globe, just shows how far the bipedal ape has evolved. Many mines in central Africa - I've lost the info, but it won't be hard to find - still make use of slavery and you can guess these people never make it out. The governments who buy the mined products have been made aware of this fact by formal letters which was acknowledged as received, but apparently this little indiscretion does not pose to be a problem for them and business can't be better. Then again, if one has to have a civil war to decide whether slavery is a good idea for all involved...

Everybody already knows about the noble gesture ISIS bestowed on their brave cannon fodder by allowing and supplying sex-slaves. And of course it is all too convenient that the East is so impoverished by constant war-trauma that young kids have to sell their bodies to jolly visiting soldiers to keep communities alive - a despicable form of slavery kept very hush. Oh and lest we forget Mexico! Etc., etc. Into infinity.. Amoebae.

Anyway, you've sent my pet hate on a new mission. Will look up your other more contemporary story as well. doG I'm gonna stop now, cause this rant is gonna bore people. When I calm down you'll receive praises. Thanx for your story. Already waiting for next one. Thank you for doing the research. 400 years sounds like a long time and some would say it is of no consequence now. Some.

Best wishes

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Of course, you will also know the petty jealousies and backbiting that are part of any group of females."

Sounds like a man wrote this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When will part two of the slave girl be posted?

Carole99Carole99over 8 years agoAuthor
Part 2

is coming soon. I'm awaiting the final edit from my coauthor. Thanks for your interest!

I am also submitting an edited version of Part 1, greatly shortening the references to my other series.

kaninkakaninkaabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is a very good and well written story. The historic-part makes it such a fun read, and the details make this story come alive. Applause!

froggy1939froggy1939about 8 years ago
Slave Market Girl

Quite good historical research nicely woven into an intriguing plot. Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Congrats!

Thank you Carole98 for tous excellent story: scenario, détails, historical references are perfect. Could you please tell us on what the collective rape in circle scene is bases? Descriptions of the time or your imagination? This scene is so exciting! Again huge T hanks and looking forward To Reading new stories (including forced breeding) soon! Warm regards. L.

roverguyxxxroverguyxxxabout 5 years ago
great historical fiction

I am impressed that historically it does stray from what likely occurred. To often attempts at historical fiction challenge what is believable.

wilshade78wilshade78over 1 year ago

Wonderfully written, especially the scene-setting. I felt like a direct observer every step along the way. Even with the attention to details in the scenes, the eroticism remained highly charged throughout.

AnBiSuNewAnBiSuNew4 months ago

Excellent story; sensitive and well written. The protagonist's shame and the subtle shamings are excellently developed. Let's go to the second part. Thank you very much, Carole99!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A band of corsairs-Barbary pirates-did in fact capture an entire English fishing village in a raid, carrying off everyone there except a couple of very old women. None of the captives were every heard from again in Europe; they vanished, sold in the slave markets of North Africa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous