16th Century Slave Market Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers

He brought her hands to his robe, indicating that she should undress him. As Noelle sat in silent witness, too afraid to make a noise, Carina slipped his robe to the floor. He guided her to the large bed as he removed an undergarment. She remembered to keep her legs together as he clambered over her. She could clearly see his enlarged organ and gasped at the thought of his next move.

But he moved his legs outside hers and began kissing her neck. He moved all over her neck and shoulders, returning to her mouth from time to time. His beard tickled a bit, but his lip contact was electric. He placed his hand on her hip and slowly squeezed and grazed his way up her belly and to her breast. Carina squirmed and groaned under his leisurely touch.

His hand reached one nipple while his tongue found the other. Carina had never imagined such sensations could exist. She could feel his rigid organ sliding against her belly. She needed no one's advice to begin bucking her hips against his pressing need. She knew the moment was at hand.

She reached down to grasp his penis, whispering, "entra en mi, Mestre."

Fuad Pasha Abaza needed no translation. Carina opened her legs to her Master. He paused at her entrance, then began an excruciatingly slow journey inside her lubricated passage. As he reached the barrier, he attacked her neck with a distracting kiss and broke through. A small cry, a jerk, and it was over. The momentous event of every young woman's life was complete. She clung to him with arms and legs and yielded to his mastery, bucking and gasping. Before long, he began panting and thrusting deeply. Carina had never heard the guttural grunts from deep in his throat. He collapsed on her for a moment, then raised up on his elbows. It was over.

He moved to the side, kissed her again, and held her for a few moments before rolling to his back to sleep. Carina had not reached her own climax, but she lay back in languid contentment. Noelle padded silently away, proud of her charge, and fully aroused by the erotic spectacle.

Carina lay awake for an hour or so, reliving the encounter over and over. Master seemed quite happy with her performance. He had kissed and embraced her before sleeping, a good sign. Her dance had gone even better than she hoped and the pain of his entry faded quickly.

A candle still burned on a table, allowing a dim view of the bed. Carina sat up and looked at her Master's naked body. He was still on his back, lightly snoring. Her eyes went directly to his penis, growing out of a shock of black hair extending toward his belly. It was curved and softer, but still somewhat at attention. It moved slightly with each heartbeat. His chest, massive and shiny with sweat, sported much less hair.

She curled up beside him to sleep, feeling small. Her first view of a naked male reminded her of a Greek statue she had seen once. He was magnificent, and she was his.

Hours later, something touched her arm. Carina opened her eyes to see Noelle beckoning her out of the bed and taking her hand. They entered an adjoining room where steam rose from a small pool. Carina remembered the water bearer from the scullery. With no translator, Noelle had to communicate with hand gestures. First she wet a cloth and cleaned traces of blood and dried fluid from her legs.

Then she motioned to Carina to sit at the edge of the pool and left the room. She felt a growing soreness from the night's exertions but such relief that it was over. In a while, Noelle came back with a nude, groggy Pasha, who stumbled into the pool. Carina, unsure of proper conduct, moved to kneel and bow her head. She watched Noelle undress and maneuver him over her lap in the same way as she had shown the girls. She held out a ball of soap to Carina.

They began to lovingly soap and scrub his body. Carina remembered Noelle's comment that Master became a little boy in the bath. He lightly moaned and whimpered at the sponge's friction. His organ, however, quickly regained full adulthood. Carina became fascinated with its texture and hardness as she applied the soap. He responded to her contact with increasing moans and murmuring words that she couldn't understand.

Noelle nodded and grasped Carina's wrist to begin a pumping motion. She drizzled more soap on the object of their affection. Master began moving his hips while Noelle lightly squeezed his testicles. With a grunt, he shot streams of white fluid onto his chest. As his movements slowed, Noelle picked up a dollop of his sperm and placed it on her tongue. Then she brought another one to Carina's mouth and nodded. With a frown, she stuck out her tongue, made a face at the salty taste, and swallowed it.

Back in the harem, they insisted that she take a long nap before telling her story. She easily fell into an hours-long sleep. Philippe and Noelle had food and drink waiting. While the other women were in the dining hall, Noelle confessed. "Dear one, I am sorry, but when you began wailing in his arms, I had to stay. After that, I couldn't leave for fear of making a noise. I would never do that normally. But I have to say, you were magnificent! He can't wait to have you back!" Carina blushed at the translation, but quickly hugged her.

"You said you would be with me," she laughed.

Philippe joined in the embrace. "Amor, I couldn't sleep thinking about you and what he was doing, but you are laughing! I am so happy for you."

Noelle felt great sympathy for this most outlandish pair of "lovers." She thought, "They ache for each other, yet their love must forever be unrequited. So sad."

When Johanna and Emilia returned, Carina related the entire story of her successful service to the Master. Emilia, the youngest of the three, asked the ever-present question: "Did it hurt?" Carina smiled at Noelle and gave Emilia and Johanna a sharp pinch on their arms.

Five days later, he called for Johanna. Noelle and Carina dressed and tutored her in the fine points of submission. She went through her dance once more. "After your dance, just let him lead you," Carina coached. "He will overwhelm you. He is so strong you might think he will break you like a twig, but I never felt in danger. He is what we would call viril masculí."

Johanna turned to Noelle. "I know you didn't plan on staying with Carina, but would you stay with me? I would feel safe with you nearby."

"Yes, dear one, I will stay. You know I will not enter the room unless there is some urgent reason."

"Thank you. You know I am scared, but I feel ready thanks to you."

"Don't forget your two friends and Philippe here. He takes a risk every day by being so much more than a translator."

Johanna's request for her to stay put a hold on a certain plan of Noelle's for that evening, but there might still be time. Master's second fresh maiden finished her dance and offered up her sash and her naked body. The Pasha took her directly to the bed, knelt beside her and began to caress her legs, moving slowly up to her face. She began squirming under his strong touch. He reached between her legs to knead her private flesh.

At length, as Johanna gasped and bucked, he drew her legs wide, lifted her up, and plunged to the hilt. It was so sudden, she barely registered the pain. He began rapid, full movements, holding his body at a high angle, so that every stroke grazed against her sensitive nub. She began a low groan as that familiar tension emanated from her core. Groans became screams of pleasure as an orgasm washed over her.

Sometime during her passionate spasms, her Master pumped his seed into her depths. He lifted her hips up once again, staying fully lodged. Noelle immediately recognized his intention: He wanted to impregnate her.

As they disengaged and prepared to sleep, Noelle took her leave. She nodded to two guards in the hallway and went to find Philippe. She explained her insane proposal, and told him to go and clean up as best he could, and come to Carina's room.

She drew a bowl of water and brought it to Carina and began washing her face, producing much confusion before Philippe arrived. Noelle explained that the guards were at Master's door, as always when he was not alone.

"My sweet girl, if we could fly from this place, you and Philippe would share your love forever." A tear rolled down her face. That cannot be, but you can be his bride for one hour. I will take Emilia to practice." She kissed each one on the cheek.

They stared at each other, stunned by this turn of events. In the dim light, Philippe drew her into a deep, tearful kiss. "Amor, I have never even touched a woman before. I am even more virgin than you were. Professo meu amor! They undressed each other, and fell on the mat. Two bodies became one as their hands roamed at will and limbs entangled.

Carina drew his hand to her belly and down to her slit. She held his fingers and moved them, showing him her pleasure spots. She whispered, "Sí, aquí, aquí, l'amor."

She moved her other hand between his legs, trying to achieve the impossible. He did feel a pleasant tingle, and tried to recall pleasuring himself before his enslavement. Carina scraped her fingernails on his thighs, tickling her way up to his abdomen. She moved his head to her breast, and he began a light suckling in the universal act that was at once maternal and erotic.

Carina felt the first stirrings at his hand and began panting and moving. Trying to be quiet, she stifled her groans as she rode out her climax. They lay still for long moments bathed in sweat, their heavy breaths slowing in sync.

"Núvia, romandrà con mi per l'infinit!"

Philippe tearfully replied, "Si Amor, I will always be with you. Always. But now we must part for our safety. As they dressed, they rained kisses on each other.

At midnight, sounds in the palace faded to near silence. One slave kept the fire alive in the kitchen. One or two guards reliably provided sounds of faint snoring. In one wing, sudden cries echoed, as the Master abruptly took Johanna for the second time.

There would be no remedy, no deliverance for a man and a woman, steadily sobbing through the forlorn, black night.

End of Part 2

Thanks for reading and voting. My co-author, J Spe, and I appreciate your comments.

Carole99
Carole99
472 Followers